Light my fire AN! Ev52 gets LIT-UP!

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established

LIGHT MY FIRE AN!

Thanks AN!​
First off, I would like to thank the entire AN team for letting me log Lit-UP. It is different than any other pre-workout I have seen and that’s the main reason I am so excited to log it. Not to mention the extensive wright up that was very intriguing.

Diet:
I am on an intermittent fasting cycle with a feeding window of 11am-7pm. I train fasted while consuming some BCAA’s pre and during. I consume a very healthy diet averaging about 200grams of protein a day. I stay away from refined carbs and only consume a lot of carbs post-workout. I have been on the fasting protocol for about 3 weeks and absolutely love it. I wish I had started it sooner. I’m currently 197 and about 10% bodyfat. However, I’m dropping fast and hope to be around 7-8 in a month.

Supplements:​
During the log I will be consuming Lit-Up and my staples. Which consist of multi, antioxidents, krill oil, probiotic, vitamin c and green supplements. I will also consume creapure during the log. I have been experimenting with creatine nitrate and love it but have been using creapure for a long time. I am use to the effects of creapure and can distinguish the differences.
As far as pre-workout powders are concerned, I can say that I have used every major powder currently out. This includes, superpump max, asgt, jacked, mesomorph, ultima, ragnarok and others. My current favorites are mesomorph and ultima.

Training
:
I would classify myself mainly as an endurance athlete mainly focusing on all forms of cycling. However, I usually become obsessed with lifting during the winter. My current routine is an upper/lower split that hits each twice a week. I do heavy cardio on the days in between workouts and light cardio on lift days.

Dosing:
I will start with one scoop and evaluate if I need to change. I will try it on both cardio and lifting days to evaluate changes. Feel free to ask questions and I plan on being as detailed as possible. First update will be tomorrow!

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
love the layout so far brosef - 1 scoop has been working great for me for 3 weeks or so now, I bumped up to 1.5 scoops two to three times when I felt I needed an extra kick, but definitely been cruisin along fine at 1 scoop - also, FYI use about 10oz water per scoop at first and adjust accordingly to flavor preference

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
DAY 1!

Taste
It taste’s very good and reminds me of Kool-Aid when I was a child. It is very refreshing but it does need at least 10oz of water because of the sweetness. It is probably the best tasting pre-workout I have tried. It is really, really good...

Energy/Focus​

One dose provided me a small surge of energy. Very noticeable but not overpowering. However, it did give great focus which is what I prefer in a pre-workout. I may experiment with higher dosing down the road.

Pump

Pump is hard for me to judge and will become easier later on in the log. Lit-Up will really tell its tail with continued usage. I have never really seen much increase in pump from supplements with the exception of nitrates. However, I stay hopeful that the new pathway will work for me.

Endurance

I was average today and didn’t notice anything worth mentioning.

Conclusion

A positive day one and looking forward to the results to come! Oh, and did I say how good this taste's?

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
:D

great initial review, glad to see all of the AM'ers are up on their product/ingredient knowledge, really refreshing

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
:D

great initial review, glad to see all of the AM'ers are up on their product/ingredient knowledge, really refreshing
Thanks Jon!, I think a lot of us invest a lot more time learning and reading than some of the other forums.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE!

Energy/Focus

I switched dosing to a rounded scoop. This provided me with almost perfect amount of energy and focus. I will probably stick with this dosing down the road. The stim lasted a couple hours and did not interfer with my post-workout feast.

Pump
I did have a more pump than usual two training sessions. However, the gym just got a set of TRX straps and I did a lot of playing around on those. They are freaking tough!

Endurance
I haven’t noticed any increase in endurance yet other than that which the stimulants provide. I will be doing a cardio session later today and will update purely on endurance.

Strength
Strength is the same at the moment but I have great hope for the future.

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Jon!, I think a lot of us invest a lot more time learning and reading than some of the other forums.
I thoroughly agree ;)

and nice update :biggthumpup:

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE!

Energy/Focus
I switched dosing to two scoops. After watching the superhuman radio episode with Dirk I decided to give it a try. I was satisfied with a rounded scoop but the focus of two scoops is incredible. I was in the zone the entire workout. The added energy was also a bonus. I also noticed I was happier than usual during the workout and throughout the day.

Pump
At two scoops the product provides an intense pump. My forearm veins were ready to pop after today’s workout.

Endurance
Yesterday I did a full cardio workout. I had plenty of energy and felt great through the entire workout. I can’t say that I performed longer but it was a great workout.
Strength
Strength is the same as normal progression but hopefully the clinical dose of DAA will help as well.

The taste is so good I wish I could drink it more often during the day. I have never said this about a pre-workout before!

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
lookin good man :D

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE!

Energy/Focus
I'm sticking with the two scoop dose. Energy and focus are perfect. It's not a over stimulant like many pre-workouts. I'm also able to consume a massive meal after training. I train fasted so I really look forward to that meal.

Pump
At two scoops the product provides an intense pump. It's not as pronounced as what I get from nitrates but it is strong.

Endurance
My endurance still seems about average.
Strength
Strength is starting to increase. I also notice some of the sides that I get with increased test production. I have a little increased aggression, increased sex drive and prominent sex dreams. The increased strength is really positive since i'm down 3 lbs since starting. I'm currently following the leangains protocol.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE!

Energy/Focus
I'm still sticking with the two scoop dose. Energy and focus are perfect. I experimented with taking a dose late last night around 8 and I still fell asleep fine at around midnight.

Pump
At two scoops the product provides a good pump. I really want to stack this with some creatine nitrate.

Endurance
My endurance seems to be increasing. My last few runs have seen easier and at a faster rate. Even my girlfriend commented on how the runs seemed so easy for me.

Strength
My strength is on the up and up. I'm increasing faster than normal and I can really feel the elevated test from DAA. I have used DAA solo in the past and it didnt work as well as this formula. The TMG really seems to be making the difference.

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
This has easily become one of my favorite LITup logs - your attention to detail is awesome, and the fact that you are intune with side effects and what certain things are doing to your body is even better!

Is there any particular reason why you haven't stacked LITup with a creatine product so far?

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE!

Energy/Focus
I'm still sticking with the two scoop dose. Energy and focus are perfect. I experimented with taking a dose late last night around 8 and I still fell asleep fine at around midnight.

Pump
At two scoops the product provides a good pump. I really want to stack this with some creatine nitrate.

Endurance
My endurance seems to be increasing. My last few runs have seen easier and at a faster rate. Even my girlfriend commented on how the runs seemed so easy for me.

Strength
My strength is on the up and up. I'm increasing faster than normal and I can really feel the elevated test from DAA. I have used DAA solo in the past and it didnt work as well as this formula. The TMG really seems to be making the difference.
Awesome to see how much you are enjoying this product. You know it is effective when even other people are noticing!

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
This has easily become one of my favorite LITup logs - your attention to detail is awesome, and the fact that you are intune with side effects and what certain things are doing to your body is even better!

Is there any particular reason why you haven't stacked LITup with a creatine product so far?
I didn't want to throw off the review. However, since I have a good feeling for how it's working I'll start stacking some creatine nitrate tonight.

Thanks for all of the positive feedback on the log!

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Awesome to see how much you are enjoying this product. You know it is effective when even other people are noticing!
Very true, she doesn't even know that I am taking anything different than usual. This makes the comment even more valid!

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
FINAL REVIEW

FINAL REVIEW

Energy/Focus
I found two scoops to be the perfect dose. It provided good energy with great focus. I was able to use it for late night workouts without it keeping me awake at night. It also did not affect my appetite for my post-workout feast.

Pump
At two scoops the product provides a good pump. Stacked with creatine nitrate the pump is very impressive. I don't buy products for pump but I do enjoy it and it slightly motivates me.

Endurance
My endurance increased while on Lit-up. It was increased enough for my girlfriend to comment on it. Running became slightly easier and I increased my pace on my average run.

Strength
I had steady strength gains while on the product. I feel the DAA aspect of the product really contributed to this. My testosterone and sex drive were elevated the entire run on lit-up.

Would I buy again?
yes, I feel lit-up can be stacked with a few other products to make the ultimate pre-workout. The taste is also amazing and I look forward to drinking it. I will begin rotating this with mesomorph and really look forward to the results. IMO, it is also the ultimate pre-workout to use in pct stacked with creatine and leucine.

Thanks again for the opportunity to log this Appnut!