Liftbiggetbig: 10 Bold Base: 1

liftbiggetbig

Awards
been running the bold bas/test prop for about 10 days now and LOVING it. but the day before yesterday i pinned into my right delt and it began to ache that night, like 8 hours later. started to get flu like symptoms such as body aches, hot/cold flashes, and nausea.

could eat hardly a damn thing the next day. pinned into the quad and got the same results today. now these last shots were way different than the first 10 shots. the first shots weren't bad at all and i didn't get these flu like sides. nor did i get gimped for a day. i mean i couldn't move my damn arm for nearly a day it hurt so bad.

why would these shots be different than the others? there is no streaking, site heat, or redness at the injection sites so abcess is not likely.

the delt feels nearly back to normal right now.

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
i dont know about bold base but bold prop is known for its flulike effects and prop just hurts anyways. try working the muscle an hr or so after u pin.

liftbiggetbig

Awards
i just don't understand why it would start hurting now when it didn't hurt the first 10 shots? same vial and everything