BOLDENONE

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm really tired of pinning myself. Not really the needle entering, but holding it steady and pushing the oil in while I panic and worry about accidentally hitting a vein and dying from a microembolism. This has been an ongoing thing with me for literally 10 years now 😎. With that being said, my homebrew guy made some 400mg/ml EQ. I'm currently just doing 400mg test. 1cc twice a week. I figure if I grab that EQ, I can just add .5cc to my test shots so I'll be doing 400test400eq and it'll only be 1.5cc twice a week. The only other thing I'll add is a little GH. 1.4iu daily. Soooooo is it even worth it guys? Does EQ even fucking do anything? Because I've ran it on 2 separate occasions and didn't really notice ****. Or do I have to stay on it for like 20 weeks. Also, no more orals for me and actually no high doses/frequent injections either. I'm kinda sick of everything plus I'm 37. Probably getting too old to **** around with all kinds of stuff. Rather keep it simple and make sure my cholesterol stays good. To EQ or not to EQ.

Let's hear some EQ stories 🙂

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Eq is my favorite steroid, but idk what stories your looking for. It builds muscle and gives me no side effects, homerun

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Love it but it's like anything else you get put what yiu put in..very versatile can be used in off season or prep..guys who don't handle nandrolone well substitute it with eq

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Scott McNally has mentioned on Drugs ‘n Stuff that he always thought EQ sucked because he used it a couple times at a few hundred mg and didn’t really notice anything, so the third time he tried it he committed to higher doses of like 6-700mg and had awesome results with low sides. Now it’s one of his favorite compounds - he just needed to find an effective dose for it for him.

I have never blasted it, but one time I tried to cruise on 120mg each of test & eq. By week 7, just when eq was starting to get built up, my joints got so damn dry. So if you decide to run a bigger dose and find yourself getting too dry, you will have to up your test until you are comfy. Or add nandrolone or more gh or something. People respond really differently as far as getting high or low estrogen symptoms from larger amounts of it.

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Scott McNally has mentioned on Drugs ‘n Stuff that he always thought EQ sucked because he used it a couple times at a few hundred mg and didn’t really notice anything, so the third time he tried it he committed to higher doses of like 6-700mg and had awesome results with low sides. Now it’s one of his favorite compounds - he just needed to find an effective dose for it for him.

I have never blasted it, but one time I tried to cruise on 120mg each of test & eq. By week 7, just when eq was starting to get built up, my joints got so damn dry. So if you decide to run a bigger dose and find yourself getting too dry, you will have to up your test until you are comfy. Or add nandrolone or more gh or something. People respond really differently as far as getting high or low estrogen symptoms from larger amounts of it.
The only thing about EQ that concerns me is that it supposedly jacks up your hematocrit. I'm assuming only in high doses tho because both times I ran EQ it was at 400mg and the other time was 300mg. If I run it at 600-800mg I don't wanna shoot my blood cells too high and then explode 🤯

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The only thing about EQ that concerns me is that it supposedly jacks up your hematocrit. I'm assuming only in high doses tho because both times I ran EQ it was at 400mg and the other time was 300mg. If I run it at 600-800mg I don't wanna shoot my blood cells too high and then explode 🤯
My blood also got quite thick on that cruise, HCT & HGB were actually going up. So I think that too is individual, how much it will rise, but if 400 wasn’t causing concern you’ve got to be better off than I would be.

You can always donate, but you just need to keep an eye on bloods every 8 weeks or so. Pull a CBC and ferritin to make sure you have enough iron should you need to dump a pint.

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My blood also got quite thick on that cruise, HCT & HGB were actually going up. So I think that too is individual, how much it will rise, but if 400 wasn’t causing concern you’ve got to be better off than I would be.

You can always donate, but you just need to keep an eye on bloods every 8 weeks or so. Pull a CBC and ferritin to make sure you have enough iron should you need to dump a pint.
You know what really sucks, the damn growth hormone jacks up my crit. I've had to donate every 8 weeks for 3 donations in a row now to get back to normal. Last week my hemoglobin was like 17.5 and they took a pint so I'm probably 16 now. A few months back I was 19.2 lmao. As of right now I'm off the growth and also off the primo. Just 400 test. I'd like to add 400 EQ and then get back to the little bit of growth hormone again but I don't wanna have to donate non stop.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You know what really sucks, the damn growth hormone jacks up my crit. I've had to donate every 8 weeks for 3 donations in a row now to get back to normal. Last week my hemoglobin was like 17.5 and they took a pint so I'm probably 16 now. A few months back I was 19.2 lmao. As of right now I'm off the growth and also off the primo. Just 400 test. I'd like to add 400 EQ and then get back to the little bit of growth hormone again but I don't wanna have to donate non stop.
Not everything works well for everyone. Unless that teeny bit of GH is proving to be the secret sauce for you, forget about it if the sides/reactions are high.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don’t like EQ, I get cardio benefits fairly quick but not much else than sides after that, can’t sleep on it for an example.

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not everything works well for everyone. Unless that teeny bit of GH is proving to be the secret sauce for you, forget about it if the sides/reactions are high.
Not going to lie bro that teeny bit of growth hormone really did make a pretty significant difference in my appetite and overall appearance especially when I had a good pump at the gym

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not going to lie bro that teeny bit of growth hormone really did make a pretty significant difference in my appetite and overall appearance especially when I had a good pump at the gym
I found a pretty solid cosmetic and fat burning effect just with 2iu most days of the week before fasted cardio. But not good enough to risk pre-diabetes while I’m powerbulking right now; I’ll save it for an injury or next cut.

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I found a pretty solid cosmetic and fat burning effect just with 2iu most days of the week before fasted cardio. But not good enough to risk pre-diabetes while I’m powerbulking right now; I’ll save it for an injury or next cut.
I'm most likely gonna get back on it. 1.4iu daily. I'll just do labs every 4 weeks to track my hematocrit. It's worth it honestly. Maybe add the EQ too. Madman 🤪

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm most likely gonna get back on it. 1.4iu daily. I'll just do labs every 4 weeks to track my hematocrit. It's worth it honestly. Maybe add the EQ too. Madman 🤪
Before you jump back on, Id recommend getting hba1c. I remember you said GH raised your fasted blood glucose. Whilst thats obviously not ideal, its rare for diabetes to be diagnosed based solely on that number. Your hba1c will give a better general "wider" picture of how your BG is looking; if hba1c is well within range, a slightly high morning BG may not be much to be worried about (again ideally, youd get a home BG monitor test kit and see how your BG is pre-post meals through the day...if its reading fine in those situations, and hba1c is fine, you should be good).

So, youd do a hba1c test before you start GH, then again after 3-4 months. And youd monitor BG through the day every now and then.

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Before you jump back on, Id recommend getting hba1c. I remember you said GH raised your fasted blood glucose. Whilst thats obviously not ideal, its rare for diabetes to be diagnosed based solely on that number. Your hba1c will give a better general "wider" picture of how your BG is looking; if hba1c is well within range, a slightly high morning BG may not be much to be worried about (again ideally, youd get a home BG monitor test kit and see how your BG is pre-post meals through the day...if its reading fine in those situations, and hba1c is fine, you should be good).
So at 1.4iu my fasting blood sugar was normal in the 80s. But when I was on 2iu it was at 116. Last time I checked I'm pretty sure my hba1c was in the normal range. It's been awhile. I actually had a conversation with a doctor about this who told me that I could ride with a high fasting blood sugar or temporarily while I'm on growth hormone and it's really not that big of a deal and he joked with me telling me about how he has so many patients that don't pay attention to their diets and they're all walking around with fasting blood sugars in the 120s. However that still didn't really make me think it was okay it just goes to show how pathetic the typical American is lol

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Theres ways to deal with "high" fasting BG, both supplemental and RX. I realise some people would cringe and oppose such measures but to me combating a side like this when on GH is no different in principle to using RX to combat AAS sides. The user just has to do the obvious weigh-up: are the benefits of taking X worth combating the sides with more drug(s)?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Theres ways to deal with "high" fasting BG, both supplemental and RX. I realise some people would cringe and oppose such measures but to me combating a side like this when on GH is no different in principle to using RX to combat AAS sides. The user just has to do the obvious weigh-up: are the benefits of taking X worth combating the sides with more drug(s)?
I am under the impression that more serious bodybuilders taking GH use Metformin or lots of Berberine than not, at this point. And/or insulin, although that is obviously actually increasing insulin resistance.

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am under the impression that more serious bodybuilders taking GH use Metformin or lots of Berberine than not, at this point. And/or insulin, although that is obviously actually increasing insulin resistance.
Insulin was what I was gonna do. I had a doctor explain to me how to use it and calculate it with my meals etc. I backed out. Screw that. With my luck I'd do something wrong and die

L_G_P*P*

Awards

If you added NPP to that, what dose would you recommend? (Just for joint health)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you added NPP to that, what dose would you recommend? (Just for joint health)
I’ve only ever used deca for joints, and got relief at 125mg/wk. Rocket told me he can notice as low as 50mg NPP/wk help his joints a little, and 100mg should theoretically be pretty similar to 125 deca after factoring ester weight.

But consider this: nandrolone will make you more sensitive to estrogen, and I have heard more than a few anecdotes of everything going fine for guys on EQ until they add a bit of nandrolone and then suddenly things go to hell. So I would start NPP light, take a 25mg shot of NPP and if things were alright do another 3 days later. And just see how that goes for a couple weeks before considering escalating the dose any.

Stopstalking2

Stopstalking2

Awards
Eq is my favorite compound but it is at 600mg and up for get much form low doses of it. Never notice any side effects on it at any dose.