LGP 1-T Hydroxytest Cycle!!!

babygetoboy

Banned
Awards
Hello everybody, I am day 3 into my Hydroxytest cycle and am going to start up a thread detailing my log. Here's my supplement stack right now for everyone's notice.

LGP 1-T Hydroxytest (2 squirts/ Twice A Day)
Ergopharms Skulpt (On Chest Area, Lose Chest Fat, Combat Gyno)
ANARCHY Stack
Creatine
Glutamine
Vitamins & Minerals
Thermorexin (Not Happy With It, Won't Buy Again)

I am cutting right now and training under Iron Addict, so my diet and training has to remain secret, but you know it will be right one because I am being trained by the man.

I will measure myself tomorrow to get all stats, at the present time I am 6' 185lbs ~14% Bodyfat. Will post measurements tomorrow.

Josh

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to this BGB. Keep us informed!

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
We are getting feedback about unusual libido increase as well as all the standard strength, weight increases. Also increased vascularity is very common. Have you had any of these? Thanks for letting us know.

babygetoboy

Banned
Awards
So far libido is through the roof, but with the Girlfriend in medical school, I have a feeling my right forearm is going to get the greatest gains on this cycle. I can tell an increase in vascualarity already, no strenght gains or weight gains yet, but only 4 days in and I'm cutting. The pumps are incredible already suprisingly. Compared to T1-Pro, this stuff blows it away.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
keep us updated!

babygetoboy

Banned
Awards
Day 4.

Libido is still through the roof, and pumps are excellent. Could be in my mind but I can already tell a physical change, and definatly more vascular still, and it's almost as if there is an increase in energy, which is such a pleasent suprise. Tomorrow is leg day and I can't wait to see what happens , it will be my day 5 and should have an incredible workout, can't wait to see.

babygetoboy

Banned
Awards
August 28, Day 4. Measurements

Decided to post measurements on Day 4, here ya go.

Chest - 44"
Navel - 35"
Biceps - (r) 14 5/8" (l) 14 1/2"
Forearms - (r) 12 1/2" (l) 12"
Quads - (r) 22 1/8" (l) 22"
Calves - (r) 15 3/8" (l) 15"

Age - 22, 6', 185lbs, ~14-16%bf

SoupBone1

Awards
bumping for babygetoboy....

He's got a cycle info thread over at bb.com and he says he can't get his account to work over here. Can anybody help him out?

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
bumping for babygetoboy....

He's got a cycle info thread over at bb.com and he says he can't get his account to work over here. Can anybody help him out?
Says he's banned under his username....

SoupBone1

Awards
KC, are you a mod over here? Any idea what got him banned? He says he's clueless as to why that would be the case.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
No bro, not a mod, pm one of them, curt2go/jweave/bobo/ww7/mattd/bigpetefox/WYD02/Wardog etc.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I know what got him banned... source posting.. I was the one that did it.. Sorry but something will get you banned really quick.. It was reported by another member I saw about the same time.. banned him... He can come back under another name but don't do that again or we will IP ban him..

SoupBone1

Awards
Oh. Bummer. I guess I won't get to see how the cycle goes!

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Oh. Bummer. I guess I won't get to see how the cycle goes!
I believe as Matt said, that he has re-registered under a new name. He can start over this time and tell us how his cycle goes. He made as mistake and now he can learn from it...