How I plan to come off of LGP 1-T HydroxyTest

legalgear.com

Banned
Awards
I am doing a LGP 1-T HydroxyTest along with feeding my cows some Methyl 1-Test, so I guess this regimine would work for them too. This is my plan, toward the end of the 6 weeks I plan on then running a lymphatic 4-AD Cypionate for two weeks with Letrazole for 3 weeks and then switch to clomid for 6 weeks. What do you guys think. This is an "available" version of something Wardog and I have been discussing. I think the 4-AD will restore my test levels and the Letrazole will keep my estrogen low to help stimulate my own production. The Clomid will then continue to keep the E levels appearing low to my body.

4-AD Cypionate didn't sem supressive at all to me and I will avoid the crash symptoms.

What do ya all think?

EDog

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
As long as there are exogenous hormones in your body, the Letrozole won't stimulate your natty production. The negative feedback loop is still present.

I've found that supressing cortisol post cycle, while following regular post cycle therapy has been more effective in keeping gains than trying to work your way around the feedback loop.

legalgear.com

Banned
Awards
You sure about that? I was thinking of using a low dose of 4-AD Cypionate, not enough to continue supression, but enough to stop the massive drop when coming off. Let me do some checking into it.

EDog

db682

Awards
  • Established
as 1 surfer said to the other "SWEEEEEET"

I got sick of waiting for you girls to get T-gel so Im doing the Power LGP 1-T and a possible old school homebrew of 10g 4-AD and 6g OH test with the Myth(since it sounds to good to be true), cough, cough I mean Methyl 1-test for 6 weeks. Ill have 4 freakin bottles of the junk so Im set for a couple rounds, Im just hopeing that someone starts posting results so I can determine doseing for a heavy tolerance individual as myself. I have 2 bottles of Nolva sitting in my desk, 1 for post the other extra for a just in case scenario.

LG,
Let me get this, Your running a total 6 week cycle. 6weeks of Methyl, within the last 3 weeks running 4-ad for 2 weeks and letro for the full final 3. Then post cycle of clomid for 6. Sounds Confusing on paper. :confused: but I think I got you.
But do you really think the letro will be an effective add to the cycle? or is it just a precautionary measure?

Give me some detail, as I have never used letro and kinda curious as to if it will be any good for my cycle.

db

P.S. I sprained my ankle tonight so the cycle wont be started for a couple weeks but I got kinda worried after you reply to BN post @ BB.com that your thinking of pulling the product before stock runs dry so I just confirmed my order minus T-gel (you bastard) but I still bought plenty of raws some of chemos **** and I can rest assured because I am now the proud owner of 4 bottles of Methyl. :D

**** better be good cause my wife is going to kill me when she sees the credit card bill for that order cause I know I aint gonna tell her.

And damnit, if you cant get the T-gel how bout just PMing me chemos new recipe. ;)

db682

Awards
  • Established
**** I hate typing slow. bobo answerd my question.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Remember, metabolites are suppressive too and in no way can you "feel" or "tell" its not suppresive withouth blood work.

Here's the plan I implemted.

When I came off I stopped all but one steroid and ran that for two weeks. After that I started Nolva along with FL7 and L-Tyrosine. This did multiple things.

1. Nolva stimluated natty production
2. FL7 suppressed cortisol to an extent.
3. FL7 increases thyroid efficiency and raises T3 levels to help with continuation of calories
4. Tyrosine also helped with Thyroid and its a non stimulant.

I have pretty much recovered fully IMO and have not lost 1lb, chest seems leaner from FL7 application and strenght dropped only 1 rep on most lifts.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You sure about that? I was thinking of using a low dose of 4-AD Cypionate, not enough to continue supression, but enough to stop the massive drop when coming off. Let me do some checking into it.

EDog
You basically want to bridge and its already been picked apart here on CEM, FG, etc....

Not to mention that methyl 1 test will be EXTREMELY suppressive and it will take that much longer to recover.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

legalgear.com

Banned
Awards
DB,

We will have T-Gel up tomorrow!!!

FL7, bite your tounge! You mean 7Keto in T-Gel right? ;)

EDog

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You could as FL7 has been discontinued. But you get the point.

db682

Awards
  • Established
Hey LG, I just placed a $350 dollar order. How can I go about adding that to the order so I dont pay shipping twice.

db682

Awards
  • Established
Id prefer not to be emailing my credit card info if possible. Could you PM me with contact info or can I give you mine and you guys call me or something. I dont trust unsecure emailing when it comes to issues involving money.

db

PC1

Cortisol

Remember, metabolites are suppressive too and in no way can you "feel" or "tell" its not suppresive withouth blood work.

Here's the plan I implemted.

When I came off I stopped all but one steroid and ran that for two weeks. After that I started Nolva along with FL7 and L-Tyrosine. This did multiple things.

1. Nolva stimluated natty production
2. FL7 suppressed cortisol to an extent.
3. FL7 increases thyroid efficiency and raises T3 levels to help with continuation of calories
4. Tyrosine also helped with Thyroid and its a non stimulant.

I have pretty much recovered fully IMO and have not lost 1lb, chest seems leaner from FL7 application and strenght dropped only 1 rep on most lifts.
I like this idea of reducing cortisol levels post cycle. Bobo, thanks for sharing the insight. It seems to be a new concept but it sounds intriguing.

I heard a radio spot today for a product called "Cortislim". Doing a google search, their web page is

www.cortislim.com/userguide.htm

It's promoted as a weight loss product, designed to reduce cortisol levels in overweight people which in turn would reduce bodyfat levels.

Here are the posted ingredients:

Ingredients: Vitamin C, calcium, chromium, Cortiplex Blend (magnolia bark extract, beta-sitosterol, theanine), Leptiplex Blend (green tea extract, bitter orange peel extract), Insutrol Blend (banaba leaf extract, vanadium).

I was wondering if anyone here has heard of the product, and if there was any possible application here for we bodybuilders/powerlifters post AS/PH cycle. Thanks.

Core

Awards
I like this idea of reducing cortisol levels post cycle. Bobo, thanks for sharing the insight. It seems to be a new concept but it sounds intriguing.

I heard a radio spot today for a product called "Cortislim". Doing a google search, their web page is

www.cortislim.com/userguide.htm

It's promoted as a weight loss product, designed to reduce cortisol levels in overweight people which in turn would reduce bodyfat levels.

Here are the posted ingredients:

Ingredients: Vitamin C, calcium, chromium, Cortiplex Blend (magnolia bark extract, beta-sitosterol, theanine), Leptiplex Blend (green tea extract, bitter orange peel extract), Insutrol Blend (banaba leaf extract, vanadium).
I don't think many people have tried it yet. Looking at the ingredients I'm skeptical. I have seen some minor studies that suggest that many of the above ingrediants can have cortisol reducing qualities, but I have yet to see a non bias study suggest that combining these minor cortisol reducing suppliments will provide a fat loss mechanism.

Since the banning of ephedra I don't think there is anything out there that can help lose fat other than 7-keto and Yohimbine HCL. I'm keeping my eyes open though.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
I am doing a LGP 1-T HydroxyTest along with feeding my cows some Methyl 1-Test, so I guess this regimine would work for them too. This is my plan, toward the end of the 6 weeks I plan on then running a lymphatic 4-AD Cypionate for two weeks with Letrazole for 3 weeks and then switch to clomid for 6 weeks. What do you guys think. This is an "available" version of something Wardog and I have been discussing. I think the 4-AD will restore my test levels and the Letrazole will keep my estrogen low to help stimulate my own production. The Clomid will then continue to keep the E levels appearing low to my body.

4-AD Cypionate didn't sem supressive at all to me and I will avoid the crash symptoms.

What do ya all think?

EDog
I know this is an old thread, but it is scary to think that someone who runs or works for a PH company doenst know anything about them... 4ad for fucking PCT!!! HAHAHAHA

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
explains why they might not be around uh? ;)