***LG Sciences is finally calling for EDCY Testers!!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
awesome! I started my new diet today so should work out great!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
looking forward to hearing how this does for everyone

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
sweet action, haven't logged in a while and i always perform best when i am lol go figure

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to get this started. In the original post it says at least 5 daily posts. Did you mean 5 days out of the week or do you want 5 posts throughout the day? If the latter, are we supposed to be gauging something other then workout intensity and recovery? Just want to do this log right so I would like to know what you want to see.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
I believe they mean at least 5 updates a week, not 5 a day lol that would be an ass load

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
I believe they mean at least 5 updates a week, not 5 a day lol that would be an ass load
Hah! Yeah I was like damn I guess they want to know how it effects all aspects of life from dealing with an ******* boss to bowel movements :sorry:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
man I just started my new diet yesterday getting ready for my log and I have some serious bloat this morning... AHH! What are going to be the main things for us to note about this product?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
man I just started my new diet yesterday getting ready for my log and I have some serious bloat this morning... AHH! What are going to be the main things for us to note about this product?
Strength/Size/Endurance/Mood will be the main things.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
After speaking with Eric...

Ecdy Log Guidelines

Strength:

Size:

Muscle Density / Hardness:

...These will be the main points we'd like you to take note of, and of course anything else you feel that the Ecdy is playing a role in.

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
After speaking with Eric...

Ecdy Log Guidelines

Strength:

Size:

Muscle Density / Hardness:

...These will be the main points we'd like you to take note of, and of course anything else you feel that the Ecdy is playing a role in.
Sounds like a plan :cheers:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
awesome main points! I am really hoping to more than anything get some of my size back. I look pathetic right now...

androchem

androchem

Awards
I would really enjoy added muscle hardness, and strength. Size is always welcome

androchem

androchem

Awards
My package has arrived with the scary ass release form ahaha. Time to get this puppy started :)

edit.. oh and this is 4 sprays 4 times daily correct?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
lucky, hopefully mine will be here tomorrow then... what state are you in? Was it USPS or UPS?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
dang, guess mine is arriving tomorrow then. I would have expected to receive it today if you had rodja... oh well.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sweet dont forget to throw up links up in here:D

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
have to check my mail tomorrow, can't wait!!!!!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Putting this back up for you guys..

Dosing is this:

roughly 4 sprays is 1 serving so, I would like to see this dosed at 4 sprays at least 6 times per day but optimally 8 times per day spread throughout the day.

Shake well before spraying (some of the polyacetate doesn't stay put) and hold in the mouth for at least 60 seconds.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
how will dosing before bed affect sleep? I will be taking it at my meal times plus 2 other times for a total of 8 servings per day, 2 of those servings are very close to my bedtime.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
hopin to pick mine up tomorrow, haven't been to the post office yet

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
I'll be back tomorrow night, and will pick it up on monday. The link will be up in here

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Dosing is this:

roughly 4 sprays is 1 serving so, I would like to see this dosed at 4 sprays at least 6 times per day but optimally 8 times per day spread throughout the day.

Shake well before spraying (some of the polyacetate doesn't stay put) and hold in the mouth for at least 60 seconds.
How long will this last at optimal dosage?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
reminds me of green tea tastes sometimes and then sometimes orange

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
Should pick mine up in the morning, will start immediately and post up the thread tomorrow evening, i'll also be taking before pics today and will post those up as well

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
bump to whether or not it will last 30 days at the 8 times per day dosage?

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Bump for already answering this. ;) Yeah, the 8 times is the full 30 day supply
Sorry bud... wasn't sure if he was alluding to the 6 per day as both were stated. Thanks for the answer. :cheers: