***LG Sciences is finally calling for EDCY Testers!!

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Have you tested this yet craig?
I like hearing your reviews on lgs products.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I don't hear anything from the other reps, I'm going to pick the testers in a couple hours...Hang tight, guys.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
Age- 18

U.S- Yes

Diet "Detailed"-
Breakfast- Oatmeal(microwaved cuz i'm in college lol), 2% milk with scoop and a half of whey and generally a banana or some sort of fruit

Snack- Granola bar(sometimes something different like nutrigrain), scoop of whey(in water this time)

Lunch- Eat in my university cafeteria... which sounds bad but is ridiculously good and has more options than you can imagine. I generally will eat some form of grilled chicken, tilapia, or salmon but at times will have brisket or something to that effect. This will be eaten most often with brown rice, a hard boiled egg or two, and a spinach salad.

Snack- Handful or two of varying types of nuts i.e(almonds, walnuts, pecans) with another handful or two of raisins.

Dinner- Lean meat, again chicken or some sort of fish, and an occasional steak. Try to keep the carbs low after six so if before i will have more brown rice or wheat pasta, but if not i'll keep to a spinach salad with walnuts and a side of cottage cheese.

Pre bed- Either have a whey shake with cottage cheese or natural peanut butter.

Experience with Ecdy products- None so far, really excited to try it though, especially if this is a product that will produce better results that past ecdy products and will truly do what people have expected from ecdy.

Routine- Have been training seriously for the past 3 years and 5 altogether. Currently doing a d.c. style training.
Monday- Chest, triceps, back, and shoulders
Tuesday- Quads, Glutes, Hams, Calves, Biceps, and Forearm.
Wednesday-Generally light cardio, or off altogether.
Thursday-Same as monday but with varying lifts
Friday-Repeat of tuesday but again with varying lifts.

Contemplating switching to Optimized Volume Training but will not if i get the log and Lg wishes for me not to.

Why should LG Sciences choose you?- As a college student I am constantly around my computer and will be able to make daily updates as well as post pictures, also the exercise facility at my university is very well equipped and fortunately for me is across the street from where i live which is quite convenient. I am a very meticulous person and find myself to do everything that I get involved with to the best of my abilities. I have always been dedicated to training but since coming to college it has become even more of a passion because I am so scared of becoming one of these people that four years later is 30 lbs heavier and half as strong lol.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
LAST CALL FOR APPS! - I've got my tentative three picked. This is your last chance guys!

It was a hard decision, especially with our criteria. All the applications were above expectations, but I had some things that needed to be considered where a few fell short.

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LAST CALL FOR APPS! - I've got my tentative three picked. This is your last chance guys!

It was a hard decision, especially with our criteria. All the applications were above expectations, but I had some things that needed to be considered where a few fell short.
I still be interested :)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

What's the ETA for the decision?

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I made up 3 more tester bottles today, so we have 6 total.

Dosing is this:

roughly 4 sprays is 1 serving so, I would like to see this dosed at 4 sprays at least 6 times per day but optimally 8 times per day spread throughout the day.

Shake well before spraying (some of the polyacetate doesn't stay put) and hold in the mouth for at least 60 seconds.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
3 more... SWEET
I love when companies are so generous with testers,
and LG always is :thumbsup:
Product logs are always great to review before purchasing products.

willib

Awards
  • Established
as you guys know, there are alot of older guys out there trying to get their bodies in better shape and physical condition.i'm a firm believer that maintaining strength is a priority.i notice most testers are younger adults and i respect this but,don't forget about us older guys.some products may have a significant impact on us.thanks.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I'm just interested in how ecdysterone works for humans.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Ghenerate/ecdy stack
:eek:
Thatd be awesome

zb126

Awards
  • Established
thats what I was saying over at BB.com hehe

can't wait to see this Ecdy product!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
A few minutes guys. Just sorting some things out.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm excited :)

//CC

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This was hard in choosing, but I did the picking based mainly around your diet and our age requirements. Since this is an Ecdy product, we need high-protein diets (AT LEAST 1.6-1.8g/lb bodyweight). In addition, this product is highly innovative and we can't dilute these logs with other supps that would possibly pervert the results.

Congrats, fellas:

Johnfaceman
MrBrightside
Rodja
Panther
ConcreteConny
androchem

PM me your info so I can get this stuff out. - Do us proud! Post links to logs in here.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I guess my diet was just too sketchy... haha

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I guess my diet was just too sketchy... haha
Honestly, that was the reason, otherwise I would have picked you in a heartbeat. I know you're a solid athlete, and if this was any other product it would have been fine, but Ecdy is so diet-dependent, I really wanted to make sure each person's diet was suited for it. I'm sorry man.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Woohoo! Thanks for the opportunity LG! I wont let you guys down :)

//CC

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, that was the reason, otherwise I would have picked you in a heartbeat. I know you're a solid athlete, and if this was any other product it would have been fine, but Ecdy is so diet-dependent, I really wanted to make sure each person's diet was suited for it. I'm sorry man.
It is ok man, no hard feelings! I know my diet right now just looks plain silly. This has motivated me to clean it up and start actually following my schedule again...I really would be interested to try it though man... I have never used ecdy. So high protein is the best for ecdy, correct?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
frick. Wait a second. You're from Finland, Conny? Let me check on this...

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
frick. Wait a second. You're from Finland, Conny? Let me check on this...
Yes, that I am. I just hope this opportunity wont go down the drain like the huge postal tub did :( I hope this bottle is smaller :)

//CC

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Awesome Irish! Thanks a ton. Sending my info now.

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Congrats to the winners!

Very interested in seeing your feedback. And Eric, nice work on uncovering the HPLC/UV 20-H issue..

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I gotta go get my beauty sleep now, but I'd like to thank everyone at LG for the opportunity to log this!
Thanks again Irish, hope me living in Finland wont be an issue! I would really appreciate the opportunity to log this.

//CC

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to everyone at LG for this opportunity to log such an intriguing product, I won't let ya down!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
This was hard in choosing, but I did the picking based mainly around your diet and our age requirements. Since this is an Ecdy product, we need high-protein diets (AT LEAST 1.6-1.8g/lb bodyweight). In addition, this product is highly innovative and we can't dilute these logs with other supps that would possibly pervert the results.

Congrats, fellas:

Johnfaceman
MrBrightside
Rodja
Panther
ConcreteConny
androchem

PM me your info so I can get this stuff out. - Do us proud! Post links to logs in here.
Excellent pics man! This group should product some great logs :)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I gotta go get my beauty sleep now, but I'd like to thank everyone at LG for the opportunity to log this!
Thanks again Irish, hope me living in Finland wont be an issue! I would really appreciate the opportunity to log this.

//CC
Conny, I really apologize for this, but due to the shipping costs and dealing with customs, we're unable to get the Ecdy to you. I should have noticed this sooner before picking the applicants. I'm sorry to get your hopes up, man. In the future we may have to state US Apps Only. :dunno:

TexasLifter, you're on, man. Go ahead and PM me your info please.

Androchem and Panther, just waiting for you guys to PM me and I'll send the shipping information to the distributor.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PM sent and ready to rock. I haven't taken any ecdy product since my fight in June and I'm ready to give it my elaborate analysis.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
hope by panther you meant me lol if so pm sent. thanks guys and can't wait to try out another one of your products cuz so far i've never been displeased with any of them

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice picks Irish.., dont forget about the amount of updates this will require for this log:)....just saying:lol:, Rodja is goign to have to Finish the AS first though..sorry to be the burden of bad news..

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice picks Irish.., dont forget about the amount of updates this will require for this log:)....just saying:lol:, Rodja is goign to have to Finish the AS first though..sorry to be the burden of bad news..
Rodja only has 10 servings or so left, and I'm sure he'll postpone the AS if he needs to. I can't see passing him up as he's very experienced with Ecdy.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rodja only has 10 servings or so left, and I'm sure he'll postpone the AS if he needs to. I can't see passing him up as he's very experienced with Ecdy.
Well if he only has 10 left, Im sure he'll be done with before he gets this..I hope hes done:eek:uttahere:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
what update format will we follow? 5 day updates even if we only life 3 days/week?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what update format will we follow? 5 day updates even if we only life 3 days/week?
you only lift 3 days a week! hahah wheres your rageing hormones at Tex!..but yes, that is what was handed down..if you dont lift, just stick to a update format if you can..:)

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
yeah I only have time for 3 days a week considering im not even lifting as it is. I've always only lifted 3 days a week, 4 at most anyways. Format is fine no matter what y'all request.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you only weighing 2.1 lbs you need to be in the gym 5 days a week:lol:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll be done this week. I just checked and my last serving will be on Sunday (I'm actually training an extra day this week to finish it off).

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Conny, I really apologize for this, but due to the shipping costs and dealing with customs, we're unable to get the Ecdy to you. I should have noticed this sooner before picking the applicants. I'm sorry to get your hopes up, man. In the future we may have to state US Apps Only. :dunno:
Oh damn :( Well I figuered it might cause some problems, 2 chances down the drain now.. I'll just have to settle for unsponsored logs then :sad2: No hard feelings man, I understand.
And congrats to all the other winners!! :)

//CC

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Oh damn :( Well I figuered it might cause some problems, 2 chances down the drain now.. I'll just have to settle for unsponsored logs then :sad2: No hard feelings man, I understand.
And congrats to all the other winners!! :)

//CC
thanks for being so good about it man :)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright, guys. I contacted the distributor. Your stuff should be sent out soon.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just talked to K. All the Ecdy is going out today. :thumbsup: