Status
Not open for further replies.
DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did find where they amended it due to Lawrence V Texas but the article still stands. It just requires more than just the act of sodomy itself.

That's if i'm reading it right...
Ha... either way.... MISSIONARY FOR ALL!!! :D

Adams

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
(a) Any person subject to this chapter who engages in unnatural carnal copulation with another person of the same or opposite sex or with an animal is guilty of sodomy. Penetration , however slight, is sufficient to complete the offense.

(b) Any person found guilty of sodomy shall be punished as a court-martial may direct.

:lol: BAHAHAHAHAHA!

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna tell my friend tonight "Baby, I wanna engage in unnatural carnal copulation with you tonight....:twisted:

I wonder what she'll say......probably....BAAAA....:lol:

Who the f**k wrote the UCMJ? :lol:

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm gonna tell my friend tonight "Baby, I wanna engage in unnatural carnal copulation with you tonight....:twisted:

I wonder what she'll say......probably....BAAAA....:lol:

Who the f**k wrote the UCMJ? :lol:
Our fearless legislative branch.

Adams

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Like I said, they can do what they want behind closed doors. The current policy doesn't even prevent them from that. Just means they can't tell other military members they are homosexual.

See my post about sleeping close quarters.

Adams
So sleeping next to a homosexual is the same to you as getting physically intimate?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol. I was waiting for this thread to get going again. I've finished most of my paper and have been getting bored.

Somebody say something good about Obama so I can retort and bring this thread back.

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Way to come in 7 hours later and try to grasp as straws.

Adams
Not grasping at anything. I've read the entire thread, and I didn't make any accusations. I merely asked you a question. What are you scared of?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not grasping at anything. I've read the entire thread, and I didn't make any accusations. I merely asked you a question. What are you scared of?
If thats the case... then... tell me this.. is putting that close quarters right? I mean, why wouldnt we have co-ed tents... sleeping ass to elbows with women?

Adams

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If thats the case... then... tell me this.. is putting that close quarters right? I mean, why wouldnt we have co-ed tents... sleeping ass to elbows with women?

Adams
Good question. I don't know if it answers mine though. I'd be all for co-ed treatment if there is no physical component. I don't expect to wake up and crawl over to the nearest female and grasp her breast.

The question is, do you expect to wake up and find some dude fondling your ****?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good question. I don't know if it answers mine though. I'd be all for co-ed treatment if there is no physical component. I don't expect to wake up and crawl over to the nearest female and grasp her breast.

The question is, do you expect to wake up and find some dude fondling your ****?
No, but I also do not want unwanted sexual advances. Which regardless if the woman want it, still happens to them. Thats kind of where I was going with that.

The problem lies in that if gays are allowed to be open in the military, the briefings and logistics of it will get ridiculous. I am already so sick and tired of the sexual assault "Training" we get all the time. I mean seriously, I can only be told so many times I cannot graze a womans thigh, on tuesdays, with a full moon, at half past 7:32 pm.... SO MANY rules on what we can and cant do... it is ridiculous.

Adams

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No, but I also do not want unwanted sexual advances. Which regardless if the woman want it, still happens to them. Thats kind of where I was going with that.

The problem lies in that if gays are allowed to be open in the military, the briefings and logistics of it will get ridiculous. I am already so sick and tired of the sexual assault "Training" we get all the time. I mean seriously, I can only be told so many times I cannot graze a womans thigh, on tuesdays, with a full moon, at half past 7:32 pm.... SO MANY rules on what we can and cant do... it is ridiculous.

Adams

Exactly. But what if they replaced the word women w/ "anyone." I mean you'd have to be a pretty large ****tard to harass a woman in the military. The consequences are lined out explicitly for you, and if you dare to cross that line; you will be punished.

Why can't it be the same for gay advances? In my estimation, homosexuals have a much a right to defend their country as you. If any gay individual was stupid enough to make a sexual advance on you, they would get what was coming to them. Its hard for me to imagine that this would be a common occurence.

Additionally, I can't see you being a victim. I can't see you being unable to resist or report anyone who engages in such indiscretions.

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Exactly. But what if they replaced the word women w/ "anyone." I mean you'd have to be a pretty large ****tard to harass a woman in the military. The consequences are lined out explicitly for you, and if you dare to cross that line; you will be punished.

Why can't it be the same for gay advances? In my estimation, homosexuals have a much a right to defend their country as you. If any gay individual was stupid enough to make a sexual advance on you, they would get what was coming to them. Its hard for me to imagine that this would be a common occurence.

Additionally, I can't see you being a victim. I can't see you being unable to resist or report anyone who engages in such indiscretions.
HAHA, so about this equality and PFC (Politically F**king Correct) BS, if a woman in the military comes to me and grabs my **** I should hit her in the f**king face too right? why should it be any different?

"I didn't touch him, he touched me first, when I tried to push him he punched me in the face"

Other way around.....no one will doubt it.....

"This creep came over to me and touched me! I punched him in the face because he wouldn't stop!"

Either way, I don't wanna deal with BS, neither do I have the time, problems like this would NEVER arise with other guys, but add women and gays and sh*t always happens.

Plus it should be decided by people IN the Military.

Other than one issue that's stopping me from enlisting, I have my own concerns:

-ROEs

-Women/gays in the Military

-Kinder, gentler Military

-Civilian prosecution of former troops

-PFC and BS politics that get troops killed.

All the "boy lovers" need to get a room and stay the f**k out of sh*t that's supposed to be run by men! :cheers:

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All the "boy lovers" need to get a room and stay the f**k out of sh*t that's supposed to be run by men! :cheers:
Hey, I'm doing some research for a grad-level gender studies class, and I'm curious: Do you wear wife-beaters, blatantly show off your tats, and frequently use words like "gettin' f#@ked up," "hells yeah," and "pussy?" Thanks in advance.

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
HAHA, so about this equality and PFC (Politically F**king Correct) BS, if a woman in the military comes to me and grabs my **** I should hit her in the f**king face too right? why should it be any different?

"I didn't touch him, he touched me first, when I tried to push him he punched me in the face"

Other way around.....no one will doubt it.....

"This creep came over to me and touched me! I punched him in the face because he wouldn't stop!"

Either way, I don't wanna deal with BS, neither do I have the time, problems like this would NEVER arise with other guys, but add women and gays and sh*t always happens.

Plus it should be decided by people IN the Military.

Other than one issue that's stopping me from enlisting, I have my own concerns:

-ROEs

-Women/gays in the Military

-Kinder, gentler Military

-Civilian prosecution of former troops

-PFC and BS politics that get troops killed.

Why should it be run by men?

Would you support a female only portion of the military?
How about a homosexual only portion of the military?

I mean, to what end do your comments matter? Service to your country is to be admired/honored, but to say that only a certain few have the right to serve is...simply retarded.

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey, I'm doing some research for a grad-level gender studies class, and I'm curious: Do you wear wife-beaters and frequently use words like "gettin' f#@ked up," "hells yeah," and "pussy?" Thanks in advance.
Coming from a pink polo shirt collar popping politically correct muther f**ker...I dunno what to say! I don't wanna offend you! :rofl:

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Coming from a pink polo shirt collar popping politically correct muther f**ker...I dunno what to say! I don't wanna offend you! :rofl:
Hmmm... I sense some real "closet" issues with you.

It's not your fault.

It's not your fault.

Hey... it's not your fault.

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Why should it be run by men?

Would you support a female only portion of the military?
How about a homosexual only portion of the military?

I mean, to what end do your comments matter? Service to your country is to be admired/honored, but to say that only a certain few have the right to serve is...simply retarded.

Why should it be run by men? because most of the f**king fighters are f**king MEN, not gay men, not women, MEN.

Would I support a female only portion or a gay only portion of the Military? NO! Sooner or later we WILL have to interact, Murphy's law.

Too much civilian interference with the f**king Military....How the f**k you gonna put a goddamn pink hat on a pitbull and say "it's the right thing to do?"

Let me ask you a simple f**king question, if you ever got in a big fight, and sh*t was about to hit the fan and you needed to call some back up, who did you call? Your GF? Your mom? Your gay friend?

People seem to forget what the Military is, it's not a democracy, it's not a fair place, it's a WARRIOR society, there is no room for your f**king BS, you want equality go f**k a feminist, why the F**K does the Military have to deal with your BS?

Go form your own PMC formed only of gay men and women and ask the DOD to hire you, other than that, stay the f**k away from the Military!

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hmmm... I sense some real "closet" issues with you.

It's not your fault.

It's not your fault.

Hey... it's not your fault.
My only closet issues is when you ask me to come out the closet while I'm in there with your sister or mother.

It is MY FAULT! :rofl:

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Why should it be run by men? because most of the f**king fighters are f**king MEN, not gay men, not women, MEN.

Would I support a female only portion or a gay only portion of the Military? NO! Sooner or later we WILL have to interact, Murphy's law.

Too much civilian interference with the f**king Military....How the f**k you gonna put a goddamn pink hat on a pitbull and say "it's the right thing to do?"

Let me ask you a simple f**king question, if you ever got in a big fight, and sh*t was about to hit the fan and you needed to call some back up, who did you call? Your GF? Your mom? Your gay friend?

People seem to forget what the Military is, it's not a democracy, it's not a fair place, it's a WARRIOR society, there is no room for your f**king BS, you want equality go f**k a feminist, why the F**K does the Military have to deal with your BS?

Go form your own PMC formed only of gay men and women and ask the DOD to hire you, other than that, stay the f**k away from the Military!
Right, because the modern military is the equivalent of 300. The next thing you know we'll all be in loinclothes and grunting each other.

Have you served? Do you even KNOW anyone who has served? The military is a large, complex organization. I'm actually on a NSA/DOD research grant, and interact w/ army and national personnel at a very high level. Guess what, there are both Men and (GASP) Women who are highly tactical leaders/strategists.

The point is, the military is a large organization requiring an incredibly complicated/large infrastructure. Both men and women along w/ gays do this work. My girlfriend works for the military doing their supply chain/logistics. Is she suddenly unfit to do this job?

And trust me, if my gf met you, she would definitely KTFO.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My only closet issues is when you ask me to come out the closet while I'm in there with your sister or mother.

It is MY FAULT! :rofl:
You try so hard... but you just come off as belligerent and grossly unintelligent. You're that guy no one wants around when there are girls at the party... for fear that your tactless nature and utter lack of wit will simply drive away every vagina within a radius of two square miles.

Of course, one logical explanation is that you're 12. God, I hope for your sake that's it.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Other than one issue that's stopping me from enlisting, I have my own concerns
Wow, I originally missed that! :rofl: Let me guess... you're in your teens or early 20's and you still live at home... and you tell everyone who'll listen that you're thinking about enlisting, when you really have absolutely no intention of doing it. Not because of your supposed superiority to homosexuals and women, but because you're scared... and because deep down inside... you're just a tender little fella.

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

Thanks for all of your perspective on the military, dimwit. We veterans thank you for your service. :clap2:

Good grief.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Right, because the modern military is the equivalent of 300. The next thing you know we'll all be in loinclothes and grunting each other.

Have you served? Do you even KNOW anyone who has served? The military is a large, complex organization. I'm actually on a NSA/DOD research grant, and interact w/ army and national personnel at a very high level. Guess what, there are both Men and (GASP) Women who are highly tactical leaders/strategists.

The point is, the military is a large organization requiring an incredibly complicated/large infrastructure. Both men and women along w/ gays do this work. My girlfriend works for the military doing their supply chain/logistics. Is she suddenly unfit to do this job?

Repped.

As far as omen and his senseless banter... I'm like Daniel Day-Lewis at the end of There Will Be Blood...

"I'm finished." :D

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Can't say I didn't bring it on myself when I choose to enter these stupid threads...:rolleyes:

You're on a f**king grant, did you serve? I'm guessing no, do I have friends who have? Yes, your point is that let me guess "They'd disagree with me, tell me "you'll learn when you get in there" or some sh*t like that right?

My two friends that I do talk to who are In and one got out in 02 or 04, both DON'T like women in the Military, one is very homophobic the other I never talked to him about homos in the military...I'd love it if you and the other homo would tell a guy formerly in the 75th Rangers that "women and homosexuals" should be allowed to fight right next to you because you're not a superior fighting machine.......:rofl:

You try so hard... but you just come off as belligerent and grossly unintelligent. You're that guy no one wants around when there are girls at the party... for fear that your tactless nature and utter lack of wit will simply drive away every vagina within a radius of two square miles.

Of course, one logical explanation is that you're 12. God, I hope for your sake that's it.
LOL...nice try.....I probably f**ked your wife! you sound exactly like one of those dumb goofy mutherf**kers that their wives get sick of and go f**k someone else, in all seriousness you do and if you were geographically close to me, I probably did :rofl:

Wow, I originally missed that! Let me guess... you're in your teens or early 20's and you still live at home... and you tell everyone who'll listen that you're thinking about enlisting, when you really have absolutely no intention of doing it. Not because of your supposed superiority to homosexuals and women, but because you're scared... and because deep down inside... you're just a tender little fella.

Thanks for all of your perspective on the military, dimwit. We veterans thank you for your service.

Good grief.
Early 20s, you got that right! moved out when I was 18, support myself, can't enlist because the recruiter says I'm not eligible at this moment , but nice analysis there retard :clap2: :D

Fighting wise, I'm definitely superior to women, almost every man is, are you a f**king retard? why the f**k do you think they separate sports? why do you think boxing is separated? UFC? If I'm not, then it would be fair to get in a fight with a woman, you are a f**king retard.

What the f**k does this have to do with superiority to women and homosexuals? you're looking at this subjectively, when in fact, objectively, it's not the best thing to do to allow them in.....yet people like you, turn it into a "superiority issue" and "closet issues".

If you believe what you're saying then, you and urban monk:

1-Have no problem getting into a fist fight with a woman who "pisses you off" just like a guy would.

2-You are comfortable wrestling with a gay man.

3-You WILL call your FEMALE friends when you have to FIGHT and you WILL not feel ASHAMED about it.

4-Urban Monk, so if your gf got into a "fair fight" one on one with a guy, you'd just let her "tough it out" because men ARE NOT SUPERIOR fighting machines compared to women right? AND, when you get into an argument with her, you have no problem settling it out with a fight just like you would with a male friend.

5-Homosexuals have the right to get married in churches just like straight couples.

6-You have NO PROBLEM with the entire LEADERSHIP of the MILITARY to be consisted of Homosexuals and women, it would be EXACTLY the same if it were run by men.

7-You are comfortable being the only straight man in barracks full of gay men or women, especially in combat.

8-You have no problem with a homosexual female president or a gay male president.

9-You are comfortable, fighting in a platoon consisting only of women or gay men or an equal combination of both.

10-You genuinely like watching music videos of back street boys

I bet ya'll agree with that sh*t too....all your fag*otry and PFC are what's running this country down, you wanna suck a d*ck, go right the f**k ahead, it's a free country, but that doesn't mean we have to be involved in ur BS!

Do I go tell every mutherf**ker it's not fair I don't have a straight parade and that it's discriminatory that I don't get maternity leave ?

No problem, I'm glad that you're out so I don't have to serve with dumb mutherf**kers like you! :cheers:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

1-Have no problem getting into a fist fight with a woman who "pisses you off" just like a guy would.
I've always wanted to do this just to prove the equality thing BS.

"You want equality? Okay..." *WHACK!*

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
"Chivalry is dead, and women killed it."

-Dave Chapelle

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Can't say I didn't bring it on myself when I choose to enter these stupid threads...:rolleyes:

You're on a f**king grant, did you serve? I'm guessing no, do I have friends who have? Yes, your point is that let me guess "They'd disagree with me, tell me "you'll learn when you get in there" or some sh*t like that right?

My two friends that I do talk to who are In and one got out in 02 or 04, both DON'T like women in the Military, one is very homophobic the other I never talked to him about homos in the military...I'd love it if you and the other homo would tell a guy formerly in the 75th Rangers that "women and homosexuals" should be allowed to fight right next to you because you're not a superior fighting machine.......:rofl:

LOL...nice try.....I probably f**ked your wife! you sound exactly like one of those dumb goofy mutherf**kers that their wives get sick of and go f**k someone else, in all seriousness you do and if you were geographically close to me, I probably did :rofl:

Early 20s, you got that right! moved out when I was 18, support myself, can't enlist because the recruiter says I'm not eligible at this moment , but nice analysis there retard :clap2: :D

Fighting wise, I'm definitely superior to women, almost every man is, are you a f**king retard? why the f**k do you think they separate sports? why do you think boxing is separated? UFC? If I'm not, then it would be fair to get in a fight with a woman, you are a f**king retard.

What the f**k does this have to do with superiority to women and homosexuals? you're looking at this subjectively, when in fact, objectively, it's not the best thing to do to allow them in.....yet people like you, turn it into a "superiority issue" and "closet issues".

No, because unlike you; I don't believe violence is the answer in every situation. Just because I'm angry doesn't mean I'd deck someone, although I would make an exception for you (whether you're male or a female).

2-You are comfortable wrestling with a gay man.

Do you normally go around wrestling w/ men? ...And you're calling others homosexual? Lol...ok....

3-You WILL call your FEMALE friends when you have to FIGHT and you WILL not feel ASHAMED about it.

No, because I am self-responsible and can handle my own fights. Let me guess, you're one of those pussies who needs his "boys" to back him up. Are you a fan of 10 on 1 fights?

4-Urban Monk, so if your gf got into a "fair fight" one on one with a guy, you'd just let her "tough it out" because men ARE NOT SUPERIOR fighting machines compared to women right? AND, when you get into an argument with her, you have no problem settling it out with a fight just like you would with a male friend.

My girlfriend, unlike you, is an intelligent individual. So are my male friends. Again I ask, do you live in some feudal kingdom where fistfights decide the outcome of laws? To answer your stupid question though, yes she could handle herself against most people.

5-Homosexuals have the right to get married in churches just like straight couples.

Religion has nothing to do w/ the topic at hand. Churches are private houses of worship, and thus not under any jurisdiction but their own.

6-You have NO PROBLEM with the entire LEADERSHIP of the MILITARY to be consisted of Homosexuals and women, it would be EXACTLY the same if it were run by men.

The ENTIRE leadership? Well, besides this being a ****tard question; yes I would be comfortable if they were the best in their fields just like w/ any profession. Unlike you, people want results, not just to show their bare asses off in a field.

7-You are comfortable being the only straight man in barracks full of gay men or women, especially in combat.

Yes, as long as no unwanted sexual advances were made.

8-You have no problem with a homosexual female president or a gay male president.

None at all, although how this relates to the original question is....

(Right, it doesn't)

9-You are comfortable, fighting in a platoon consisting only of women or gay men or an equal combination of both.

Well, again I am a straight male. So by definition a platoon with me in it would not be all women or gay men. Aside from that, yes I am comfortable fighting w/ the best in my field.

Additionally, you need to learn how to read since you didn't grasp that the point of my last comment was that there is more to the military than just units out in field. The support and network infrastructure is enormous. You need to stop playing video games and understand what real life is.

10-You genuinely like watching music videos of back street boys

Lol, what a douchebag. Can't make an intelligent argument to save your life, so you resort to 90's boy bands.

I bet ya'll agree with that sh*t too....all your fag*otry and PFC are what's running this country down, you wanna suck a d*ck, go right the f**k ahead, it's a free country, but that doesn't mean we have to be involved in ur BS!

Do I go tell every mutherf**ker it's not fair I don't have a straight parade and that it's discriminatory that I don't get maternity leave ?

No problem, I'm glad that you're out so I don't have to serve with dumb mutherf**kers like you! :cheers:

Dumb motheruther**kers? I'm an ivy league ph. d and my girlfriend is a supply chain coordinator for one of the biggest firms in the world. Yes, we're the ones who are "dumb." Seriously man, do something of value w/ your life rather than living your myopic, pathetic existence.

Before you choose to point fingers, ask what you've done for your country. The answer is: JACK ****. Get an education, and then frankly, please get a life.

I can't even believe the levels of idiocy in your response. Again, you completely went on some tangent that has nothing to do w/ the topic on hand. Did you even graduate from hs?

See my above comments in response to your moronic statements.

Status
Not open for further replies.