Letro or Arimidex on cycle?

liftsalot

Awards
Hey guys what's up let me me just start off with some history here I'm currently almost at the end of week one of H-drol. I have a medium lump on my right peck slight gyno but its to the left of my nipple on my right side kinda more towards the center of my chest. I got it from a poorly planned pct awhile back from furazadrol. My question is its always kinda hurt a little now that I've been on the h-drol for about a weeks its almost always hurting. I was gonna end my cycle early but of course don't wanna do that lol. I have been running nolva 10mgs a day today was the third day don't really wanna do that too long, it doesn't seem to be helping but I know its only been three days. I've been reading a lot of different threads and I've narrowed it down to arimidex or letro. Now have no experience with either one of these I know letro is very strong and so is arimidex. Which would be better to run on my cycle to prevent my gyno from hurting and getting worse?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Nolva MIGHT help. But if it is gyno, most likely letro is the only thing that's gonna touch it. Don't even bother with adex for gyno. But if you throw the letro in now, at the dose you need to run it at to blast away gyno, you also might be kissing any gains from the h drol goodbye.

Maybe someone else can chime in, but that's my thoughts.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
i had to run 20mg nolva to keep mine at bay on a primo cycle... use nolva until it starts growing... then use letro...

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys what's up let me me just start off with some history here I'm currently almost at the end of week one of H-drol. I have a medium lump on my right peck slight gyno but its to the left of my nipple on my right side kinda more towards the center of my chest. I got it from a poorly planned pct awhile back from furazadrol. My question is its always kinda hurt a little now that I've been on the h-drol for about a weeks its almost always hurting. I was gonna end my cycle early but of course don't wanna do that lol. I have been running nolva 10mgs a day today was the third day don't really wanna do that too long, it doesn't seem to be helping but I know its only been three days. I've been reading a lot of different threads and I've narrowed it down to arimidex or letro. Now have no experience with either one of these I know letro is very strong and so is arimidex. Which would be better to run on my cycle to prevent my gyno from hurting and getting worse?
nolvadex WILL NOT LOWER YOUR ESTROGEN
letro i like using at 0.6mg eod to 2X a week about 3-4 days apart. that has always worked for me.
if its really set in there and developed then you might need to get it cut out f you want it gone. sorry man.

liftsalot

Awards
Nolva MIGHT help. But if it is gyno, most likely letro is the only thing that's gonna touch it. Don't even bother with adex for gyno. But if you throw the letro in now, at the dose you need to run it at to blast away gyno, you also might be kissing any gains from the h drol goodbye.

Maybe someone else can chime in, but that's my thoughts.[/

Thank you guys for your fast responses, thats what i was thinking but maybe i should have worded my question different im ok with the fact that i have a small case of gyno its not to noticable unless your looking really hard. My concern is i dont want it to grow any bigger. This lump is from about a year ago so im sure its made a nice home by now and is here to stay ha haa so that being said would it be better to run the Arimidex oncycle to avoid the horror stories i hear with letro killing peoples sex drive completly and being hell on joints? I have herad that a low dose of letro on cycle can prevent like .25 or .50 a day. Ive aslo heard the same with Arimidex. Ive heard arimidex oncycle is better because its not as strong which i know not as strong can be a good thing or a bad thing. So thats were im torn LOL Its sad to be going through all this just for freaking H-Drol most people that have to worry about this are on long cycles of test lol, but does that sound to you guys if its hurting that that is not a good sign? Its like a dull ache that dosent really go away.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
use letro to rid it, start high and taper it down. Than run Adex afterwards, its much lighter and will helpout with the bounce back you may get from when you finally drop the letro.

liftsalot

Awards
Sounds like a good idea thanks for your response dude. So after its completely gone well more or less is it safe to run another cycle later or should I just stay away from ph's all together? I've heard if you run a low dose of letro oncycle u should be ok.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a good idea thanks for your response dude. So after its completely gone well more or less is it safe to run another cycle later or should I just stay away from ph's all together? I've heard if you run a low dose of letro oncycle u should be ok.
it depends bro, everyone is different. Letro on cycle must be ran like .2 EOD as mentioned. If you run too much of it you wont have any estrogen in your body and you will have sh!tty gains.

I would use something much more mild, forma stanzol would be a good thing to run. 4-5pumps AM & PM while on will keep estrogen low but not to the point where it will be gone.

liftsalot

Awards
Ya that sounds a lot better then the letro. Well i ended up quiting my h-drol cycle just a week in because that lump was freaking me out and i couldnt get the letro fast enough so i just ended the cycle. I had also canceled the letro and the arimidex because i didnt plan on running anymore cycles but i still have that itch LOL. Upsets me to because the H-drol was starting to kick in i couldnt get enough weight on the damn barbell LOL. I ended up selling everything but i might go ahead and try a quick cycle of letro see if i can rid the lump them maybe ill run another cycle. Would havoc be a better compound because of its AI like qualities?

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
do you think form is better than erase for maybe a puffy nippy or a sore nipple but no lump?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
do you think form is better than erase for maybe a puffy nippy or a sore nipple but no lump?
Yes, its also boosts LH and FSH levels. Not saying that erase wont but forma is proven and a very solid product

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
if you have gyno.. erase or forma isnt gunna do sh*t

stick with what really works

i have some small gyno... whenever i touch a hormone it flares up.... nothing controls it but aromasin/letro/nolva/arimidex/caber

ldopa p5p b6 sam e vit e dont control my prolactin issues on cycle, and erase/form/atd dont control my estrogen issues while on cycle

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
ive had some slightly sore nips on both sides but no lumps, not really sure why. should i dose some form for that or get exestane or whatever?

liftsalot

Awards
Yes, its also boosts LH and FSH levels. Not saying that erase wont but forma is proven and a very solid product
When you say forma you are talking about the competitive edge labs right? The topical stuff?