Erase vs Arimidex or Letro

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Guys do we have any scientific info on how Erase compares to Arimidex or Letrozole? I only ask because I have a slight case of rebound gyno with blood work confirmed elevated estrogen and I am trying to decide if I should just use Erase or go for a research chem bottle of Letrozole? Estrogen was almost double the top end of the normal range.......slight bump under left nipple......havent run any cycle etc since June.....not sure what is causing it. Thanks guys.

Mr.50

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Guys do we have any scientific info on how Erase compares to Arimidex or Letrozole? I only ask because I have a slight case of rebound gyno with blood work confirmed elevated estrogen and I am trying to decide if I should just use Erase or go for a research chem bottle of Letrozole? Estrogen was almost double the top end of the normal range.......slight bump under left nipple......havent run any cycle etc since June.....not sure what is causing it. Thanks guys.

Mr.50

Uh bump

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If your question is has a scientific study been performed comparing these three, then the answer is no. If you are asking my opinion between using Erase/Erase Pro and using research chemicals, I choose Erase or Erase Pro or both.

Mr.50

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's more easily compared to aromasin since by are both suicidal steroidal AIs. To me 50mg Erase feels exactly like 12.5mg pharma grade aromasin.

As fat as gyno goes, they are all vey different. One good thing about suicidal AIs is they work a little faster for me

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It's more easily compared to aromasin since by are both suicidal steroidal AIs. To me 50mg Erase feels exactly like 12.5mg pharma grade aromasin.

As fat as gyno goes, they are all vey different. One good thing about suicidal AIs is they work a little faster for me
So Natty have you heard of people having good results with regular Erase for gyno (not true gyno just starting) and lowering estrogen back into the normal range? Would going above 3 caps a day make any difference or would that likely be overkill? At three caps per day what percentage of estrogen reduction would be reasonable to expect? I realize there is no hard and fast numbers but for example we all know Letro will make estrogen almost disappear, whereas Arimidex will cause a significant reduction but not of the magnitude of letro. I am not really familiar with Aromasin so I am not sure if your reference to it basically already answers this question? Thanks.

Mr.50

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
1mg arimidex is stronger than 3-4 erase, i've yet to try erase pro though, but i have both arimidex and erase on hand. Arimidex dry's me out and hardens me up more so, which i would expect your comparing a drug to a supplement, i think a better comparison would be arimidex vs erase pro.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Wow, may I ask in what way? I stacked A-dex @.5mgs with erase pro in my PCT and had no joint/dryness. That would mean I was at around 17mgs of aromasin and .5mgs of Arimidex.
Erase seems to hit me more on the cortisol area. If I take too much I get sore, but its not the dryness sore, its like a dull pain type thing. Primarily in my hands. Where as my low estro sides are more shoulder, elbow cracking, even my chest cavity feels like it's popping.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, may I ask in what way? I stacked A-dex @.5mgs with erase pro in my PCT and had no joint/dryness. That would mean I was at around 17mgs of aromasin and .5mgs of Arimidex.
Erase seems to hit me more on the cortisol area. If I take too much I get sore, but its not the dryness sore, its like a dull pain type thing. Primarily in my hands. Where as my low estro sides are more shoulder, elbow cracking, even my chest cavity feels like it's popping.
Arimidex is stronger.

The comparison to exemestane lies in the fact that they share similar pharmacokinetics. I dont think the soreness they bring about is an accurate way of comparing them, but to be fair a-dex/letro dont make me sore and aromasin and Erase do.