Letro / Arimidex etc for teen (advice)

FunkySkunk

Awards
Hey
So im 17 years old bordering 18 and since I was roughly 13 i've had rather puffy nipples, i've been going to the gym for the better part of this year and have seen a lot of muscle growth around my chest but the puffiness hasn't gone away at all, in fact if anything worsened. It may be worth knowing I smoked weed heavily along side heavy prescription use for a year and a bit (less so the scripts up until this year) at which point I measured 8%BF and still had quite puffy nipples. I've heard this can increase estrogen from some people, others have sworn it doesn't though so who knows. I started to train much more after I stopped in order to keep my mind clear, and though I've seen some improvement my nipples are still quite puffy and its starting to bother me coming into summer especially. Would taking something such as letrozole at 0.5mg EOD be harmful in the long run or even beneficial? I've heard that it can slaughter libido and I personally don't like that side effect but would there be any other AI's that could help me and either not effect libido or increase it (don't mind but I have read some will increase libido, as long as it doesn't exactly kill it i don't mind). I don't want to use in excess I just want to cut the fat around my nipples. I dont want to get chased away immediately as i've seen other teens have, i'm just looking for some informative advice :)
Thanks
SK

TheBigBrodie

TheBigBrodie

Awards
  • Established
Hey
So im 17 years old bordering 18 and since I was roughly 13 i've had rather puffy nipples, i've been going to the gym for the better part of this year and have seen a lot of muscle growth around my chest but the puffiness hasn't gone away at all, in fact if anything worsened. It may be worth knowing I smoked weed heavily along side heavy prescription use for a year and a bit (less so the scripts up until this year) at which point I measured 8%BF and still had quite puffy nipples. I've heard this can increase estrogen from some people, others have sworn it doesn't though so who knows. I started to train much more after I stopped in order to keep my mind clear, and though I've seen some improvement my nipples are still quite puffy and its starting to bother me coming into summer especially. Would taking something such as letrozole at 0.5mg EOD be harmful in the long run or even beneficial? I've heard that it can slaughter libido and I personally don't like that side effect but would there be any other AI's that could help me and either not effect libido or increase it (don't mind but I have read some will increase libido, as long as it doesn't exactly kill it i don't mind). I don't want to use in excess I just want to cut the fat around my nipples. I dont want to get chased away immediately as i've seen other teens have, i'm just looking for some informative advice :)
Thanks
SK
Well first of all. Are you 100% natural still? Because I remember I got the puffy nipples even though I was natural back in the day. Might want to invest into some anti-estrogen supplements don’t go out and purchase AI’s if your not on a cycle. Plus you’re very young for a cycle hold off on any of that until your at least 22

TheBigBrodie

TheBigBrodie

Awards
  • Established
Hey
Thanks
SK
Also what is your diet looking like?

FunkySkunk

Awards
Also what is your diet looking like?
Diet isnt monitored, no soy at all though but i eat meat at lunch and dinner of some sort often with rice, never eat unhealthy specifically. Ive never been on cycle but for the past week i've been taking a anti estrogen supplement that has arimistane, be it useless or not,, along with some other herbal extracts. maybe i should just see a doc :)

TheBigBrodie

TheBigBrodie

Awards
  • Established
Diet isnt monitored, no soy at all though but i eat meat at lunch and dinner of some sort often with rice, never eat unhealthy specifically. Ive never been on cycle but for the past week i've been taking a anti estrogen supplement that has arimistane, be it useless or not,, along with some other herbal extracts. maybe i should just see a doc :)
Yeah bro, at this point the doctor needs to know. Keep in mind your still young so the hormones are on high. At least that was my issue.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
There is a gyno reversal protocol you can run. Most likely not going to work for puberty based gyno. Your glandular tissue has grown. It can potentially shrink but most likely you will need surgery to remove it