Letro for gyno

jrb_062

Awards
I have tried literally everything under the sun for my puffy nips and painful lumps.... ralox and nolva made it worse. Caber did not seem to do much even at .5 eod. So I'm hopping on the letro train.

I've read several different protocols and all have mentioned tapering down and then using a SERM to prevent rebound. Since serms aggravate my nipples I was thinking of using aromasin instead. Has anyone had any experience with this?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Your serms were bunk if they truly didn’t help, and especially if they “made it worse”. Your best bet would be real ralox at 60mg for at least 3 months. Letro would work, but you’d have to crush your estrogen and it wouldn’t be very fun. Are you 100% sure that you even have real gyno? I’d get a knowledgeable doctor’s opinion and help tbh.

jrb_062

Awards
Your serms were bunk if they truly didn’t help, and especially if they “made it worse”. Your best bet would be real ralox at 60mg for at least 3 months. Letro would work, but you’d have to crush your estrogen and it wouldn’t be very fun. Are you 100% sure that you even have real gyno? I’d get a knowledgeable doctor’s opinion and help tbh.
The ralox was UGL and the nolva was pharma. My general practitioner agreed that it was gyno and sent me to an endo. The endo was a 60 year old foreign woman (not hating on the fact that she's foreign or a woman) who told me it was sore muscles from bench pressing.... she was no help. So no I'm not 100% sure. I know that they are painful and puffy and can feel lumps underneath the nipple that are extremely tender.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The ralox was UGL and the nolva was pharma. My general practitioner agreed that it was gyno and sent me to an endo. The endo was a 60 year old foreign woman (not hating on the fact that she's foreign or a woman) who told me it was sore muscles from bench pressing.... she was no help. So no I'm not 100% sure. I know that they are painful and puffy and can feel lumps underneath the nipple that are extremely tender.
Hmm, maybe surgery is your best bet then. Nolva and ralox both are supposed to be pretty effective. Letro would just crush your estrogen and make you feel like garbage, but I guess it might be worth trying. I definitely understand that there’s some stupid endocrinologists out there; both endos I talked to were awful.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
zzagala10 Post Cycle Therapy 0
Ninjo Anabolics 8
Ninjo Post Cycle Therapy 5
Cycle Logs 42
Colbylifts_ Pro Bodybuilding 0