Letrozole for gyno?

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey all. I've had a lump from gyno on my right pec for a few years now from TRT prior to starting on anastrozole to control estrogen levels. I'm wondering if a short term protocol using Letrozole would help reduce the size of the lump or if surgery to have the lump removed is my only alternative at this point.

If short term (6 - 8 weeks) dosing with Letro is a viable option in my case, what is the recommended protocol? I believe the Letro I have are 2.5mg tabs.

Any info would be appreciated, thanks in advance!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Letro + Ralox is a very common gyno reduction combo.

taper up the letro over the course of a week or so (up to the 2.5mg as jumping right to that can be brutal) and ralox at 30-60mg. run it until the lump is reduced enough that youre happy and then take a week or two to taper down slowly.

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Intersting. I have some tissue behind my nips from some gear use a decade ago. Also, my nips are a little puffy. Curious to see how this works out for you.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Letro + Ralox is a very common gyno reduction combo.

taper up the letro over the course of a week or so (up to the 2.5mg as jumping right to that can be brutal) and ralox at 30-60mg. run it until the lump is reduced enough that youre happy and then take a week or two to taper down slowly.
This.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This should make you all feel better about any gyno you might have. Good lord. Who would allow this to happen
IMG_9608.jpg

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
Hey all. I've had a lump from gyno on my right pec for a few years now from TRT prior to starting on anastrozole to control estrogen levels. I'm wondering if a short term protocol using Letrozole would help reduce the size of the lump or if surgery to have the lump removed is my only alternative at this point.

If short term (6 - 8 weeks) dosing with Letro is a viable option in my case, what is the recommended protocol? I believe the Letro I have are 2.5mg tabs.

Any info would be appreciated, thanks in advance!
it kinda depends on how high your E2 is.

am I right to assume you had uncontrolled E2 for a while, but are now using arimidex to control it?

if so, then adding letro in is simply going to crash your E2. raloxifene or tamoxifen would be the way to go, in hopes that you could reduce the gyno a bit.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/288103-info-serms.html