Legacyfighter's Needtobuildmuscle Contest Log. NeedToBuildMuscle & MrSupps

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
Can anyone do me a favor and give me some tips on which body parts I need to bring up. I'm thinking lateral delts, Upper back, and lats. Calves are a given. Any other opinions on the matter?

Headed to the gym ready to Kill That SH*T!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can anyone do me a favor and give me some tips on which body parts I need to bring up. I'm thinking lateral delts, Upper back, and lats. Calves are a given. Any other opinions on the matter?

Headed to the gym ready to Kill That SH*T!
If I would pick something to work on it would be Lats and delts like you said. I would just make sure and throw in plenty of BB Rows and T-bar Rows for lats and Upright Rows and heavy lateral raises for your delts and they will start popping. Im sure as you cut down and your definition gets better, everything will look a lot better too.

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Rock, we are definitely in agreement on that. My lats used to be my best bodypart by FAR, my back was pretty dang wide and they were thick. I started working them less and less because they were so far ahead of everything else. Everything has passed them now and i'm trying to play catch up with my lats. My delts on the other hand have always lagged, but thats because i've done very little direct work for them. I'll do some military presses and thats it. I'll be throwing in some lateral raises and upright rows over the next 12 weeks to get them to start poppin.

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
Wow, the numbers may not look that great, but today was brutal. I blacked out 4 times!!! Came close to passing out and falling a few times as well. Depletion workouts suck!

Diet: 220g protein, 32g fat, 60g carbs

Workout:
Leg Press: 460x15,15,15 1st blackout
Bench Press: 185,165,155 2nd blackout
RDL: 185x15,15,15 3rd blackout (almost fell on this one)
Machine Military; 150x15,15,15
Pull Ups: BWx15,15,15 4th blackout
Leg Curls: 95x15,15,15
Bicep Curls: 65x15,15
Reverse Grip Tricep Ext: 70x15,15
Pull Overs: 135x15,90x15,15
Leg Ext: 145x15,15,15 (quads on fire!!!)
Machine Lateral Raises: 70x15,15,15
Machine High Rows: 115x15,15,15
DB Bench Press: 45x15,15,15 (probably should have went heavier)

Again, this session was pretty brutal. I didnt get the nausea as bad today, which means, i'm not using as much glycogen for fuel, thus not producing as much lactic acid. This means that my muscles are pretty much rid of all their glycogen, so the depletion workouts did their job. However, I was light headed after every set, I blacked out 4 times (didnt pass out), and was dizzy after a bunch of sets. My body is definitely in WTF mode right now...

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Heavy lateral raises FTW!

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
Heavy lateral raises FTW!
Agreed! If i can bring my delts up like I want, it will make my physique look soo much better.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed! If i can bring my delts up like I want, it will make my physique look soo much better.
Yah that can take some time... just work hard. Day alfter day, week after week month after month, year after year. It's a long road but you'll be glad you rode on it when your further down it. Road never ends though... just so you know. :biggthumpup:

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
DW: Its a road that I am definitely looking forward to traveling for a long time to come.

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
Diet: 160g protein, 10g carb, 30g fat

Workout:
15 minutes elliptical: Low Intensity
Machine Rear delt flies: 85x4x15
Kick boxing: 20-30minutes light sparring.

My glycogen stores are definitely depleted today. My muscles were very tired feeling, but they aren't sore at all. It was fun to get back into kick boxing a little bit. Its been a long time since i've trained, and i've definitely lost a bit; however, I still feel like i could go in and compete. I may have to try it out soon. I also may start throwing in more kick boxing sessions for cardio... Hmmmm

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your training and diet regiment look great man. I have a feeling you are going to be real pleased at the end of this, and I think you are one of the front runners in this ;)

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
Rock: Wow. Thanks a bunch man. I really hope you are right. I'll be doing everything I can to live up to expectations. I can guarantee no one will be working harder than me along the way. As a result, I know I will pleased at the end of this, no matter what the outcome of the competition is.

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
I'm stoked about the first part of my carb up that starts in about 4 hours... It should be good. I've definitely leaned out a bit since last week, but my weight remains unchanged since last thursday... Very Interesting...

I'm even more stoked about my upcoming lifting session this evening. I'm feeling a PR on squats. Lets see what I can bring to the table.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm stoked about the first part of my carb up that starts in about 4 hours... It should be good. I've definitely leaned out a bit since last week, but my weight remains unchanged since last thursday... Very Interesting...

I'm even more stoked about my upcoming lifting session this evening. I'm feeling a PR on squats. Lets see what I can bring to the table.
Miines about 28 hours, break it down for us and I'll do the same in my log... I have been writing down everything I eat in my log.

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
DW: Sounds good man. Hopefully we will be able to help each other out with it.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DW: Sounds good man. Hopefully we will be able to help each other out with it.
Yah always looking for new ideas, I was thinking ..

6pm Pasta 3 cups with light tomato sauce

9pm 3 cups cooked rice with maybe some spicy thai sauce

7am 2 cups dry oatmeal cooked with raisins and unpasturized honey maybe throw in some unsweetened jam or Apple sauce...

10am Pancakes and maple syrup..

1 pm Something involving yams

That should just about do it have to do the math... not took junky but plenty of carbs.. I will shoot for 1000-1400 grrams carbs and use powders for protein so not to fill up and the fat will be very low during ths period... It will be fish and rice Saturday evening don't want that insulin finding fat handy in my system.

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
Food Log...

MONDAY: IF Style
Meal 1: 3 Eggs, 3 Egg whites, spinach, turkey sausage, english muffin (toasted)
Meal 2: 2 scoops protein powder (pre workout)
Meal 3: 2 scoops protein powder (post workout)
Meal 4: 3 Eggs, 3 egg whites, spinach, turkey sausage, english muffin (toasted)
TUESDAY: IF Style
Meal 1: 3 Eggs, 3 Egg whites, spinach, turkey sausage, english muffin (toasted)
Meal 4: 3 Eggs, 3 egg whites, spinach, turkey sausage, english muffin (toasted)
WEDNESDAY: IF Style
Meal 1: 3 Eggs, 3 Egg whites, spinach, turkey sausage
Meal 4: 3 Eggs, 3 egg whites, spinach, turkey sausage
THURSDAY: IF Style
Meal 1: 3 eggs, 3 Egg whites, spinach, turkey sausage, english muffin
Meal 2: 2 scoops protein powder + Gatorade (pre workout)
Meal 3: 2 scoops protein powder + Gatorade (post workout)
Meal 4: Cajun chicken Sandwich, hushpuppies, Chicken Wrap, and Sweet Tea
Meal 5: 2 cups cereal, 1 scoop protein powder
FRIDAY:
Meal 1: Bagel, 2 cups cereal, 1 scoop protein : 150g
Meal 2: 2 english muffins w/ honey, yogurt: 80g
Meal 3: 2 cups cereal, 2 eggs, 4 egg whites: 100g
Meal 4: 3 packs instant oatmeal + turkey sausage: 80
Meal 5: Bagel, yogurt, 1 scoop protein: 80
Meal 6: 2 english muffins, 2 eggs, 4 whites: 50
Meal 7: 2 cups cereal: 100
Meal 8: 3 packs oatmeal + turkey sausage: 75
= 750g carb, 200g protein, 40g fat
SATURDAY: IF Style
Meal 1: 3 eggs, 3 whites, 2 cups cereal
Meal 2: 2 scoops protein, bagel
Meal 3: 3 eggs, 3 whites, 2 cups cereal
Meal 4: 4 small hamburger patties
SUNDAY: IF Style
Meal 1: 3 eggs, 3 whites, 2 cups cereal
Meal 2: 2 scoops protein, bagel
Meal 3: 3 eggs, 3 whites, 2 cups cereal
Meal 4: 4 small hamburger patties

As you can see, i'm a pretty bland eater. I stick to pretty much this exact meal plan every day. The only change that occurs is the addition of another carb meal on thursday night and the order of the foods on Friday. I'm a poor college kid with no VERY little extra money to spare. I eat the foods I do because they are the cheapest quality stuff I can get. Oh, and I always throw a little bit of green and red pepper as well as hot sauce into the egg whites and make an omelette.

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
DW: Have you tried adding up all the number of carbs from those meals? What do you end up coming up with? I ask, because just from a rough guesstimation (could be way off) you would be sitting aroudn 800g of carbs for the entire time period.

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
Went to the gym today and killed it. Set a few new PR's. Pretty stoked about it.

Workout:
ATG Squats: 135x5,225x5,275x5,315x6 PR, 275x12PR
Bench Press: 135x10,225x12,265x6 (shoulder wasn't feeling right)
Deadlifts: 135x5,225x5,295x12 (weak sauce)
Shrugs: 295x20
Incline Bench: 135x5,185x12,205x10
GHR: BW+40x10, BW=50x8 PR
Pullups:15,15 Deadstop (these are getting strong)
Leg Ext: 200x10 PR, 215x10 PR
BB Curls: 95x8, 75x12 (these are finally going up)
Tricep Ext: 85x12,100x8

I was happy with my PR's today, but I sort of feel like I wasted an opportunity to add mass to my lagging body parts. Today and tomorrow are the most anabolic days of the week, and I didn't hit my delts or my lats much. Sure I did pull ups, but I needed to do some rows as well.

Tomorrow is supposed to be a complete day off, just eating a ton of food. However, I think that Lyle McDonald may have been missing something when he wrote this program. Tomorrow I will be hitting a quick full body pump session to help pull more nutrients into the muscles. It will basically be a lightish set of 20 for every body part. Then Saturday will be my heavy full body session, with some extra lat and delt emphasis.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DW: Have you tried adding up all the number of carbs from those meals? What do you end up coming up with? I ask, because just from a rough guesstimation (could be way off) you would be sitting aroudn 800g of carbs for the entire time period.
Oh I'll do the math on Fitiday... get it to you and the entire breakdown later on today...

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good man. Just trying to make sure you are getting enough out of your carb up.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds good man. Just trying to make sure you are getting enough out of your carb up.
:lmao: don't worry I won't short change myself :biggthumpup:

Da numbers

Friday Night Carbs
530pm 3 cups pata 129
1 cup Tomato Sauce 27.6
1 medium whole wheat roll 16.6

730pm 2 cups rice 86.6
4 tbsn Thai chilli sauce 28
200 grams rice crackers 148.7

Saturday
7am 2 cups oatmeal cooked 81
2 tbspn Honey 34.6
2 tbspn Unsweetened Preserves 27.5
.5 cup Rasins 57.4
1 Cinimon Raison Bagel 58

10am 4 6" Pancakes 113
.5 cups Maple Syrup 105.7

1pm 3 cups pata 129
1 cup Tomato Sauce 27.6

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
wow, I actually had a really close guesstimation.. If you take off the 3 cinnamon bagels and the rice crackers which weren't listed in your previous post then I was pretty much dead on, haha. Your carb up looks to be in good order sir.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow, I actually had a really close guesstimation.. If you take off the 3 cinnamon bagels and the rice crackers which weren't listed in your previous post then I was pretty much dead on, haha. Your carb up looks to be in good order sir.
Yah I was thinking the same thing when I was typing it out ... damn smartass...:28:

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
haha, not too bad for a young kid...

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
Headed to the gym for a quick pump session. Let's see if it helps with nutrient partitioning. For some reason, i'm already starting to look like the carbs have spilled over. Hopefully this session will negate that.

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
I went into the gym with the sole purpose of getting a nice full body pump in order to force the glycogen into my muscles. I feel like I achieved that goal. The bloat that I had seems to be gone and my muscles are looking full. Starting to see some SLIGHT striations in the delts, and more vascularity everywhere.

Workout:
A1. Lateral Raise: 20sx20,20
A2. Front Raise: 20'sx20,20
B1. DB Flies: 40'sx10,10
B2. DB Bench: 40'sx15,15
C1: Machine Rear Delts: 85x20,20
C2: Machine Flies: 100x30,30
D1. Tricep Ext: 60x20,20
E1: Low Rows: 130x20,20
E2: Lat Pull Down: 115x20,20
F1: BB Curl: 45x20,20
G1: Hyperextensions: 45x15,15
H1: Leg Ext: 130x20,20
H2: Leg Curl: 80x20,20
I1: Calves: 120x15,15

I started off with the lateral delts because thats where I really need the most improvement. They were on FIRE! They continued to burn until halfway through my workout. It was great. After isolating my delts, my db bench was way harder than I expected it to be, and I couldnt feel it in my chest at all, which is why i did machine flies. Everything else was just a solid pump session. Nothing heavy just some extra work. Tomorrow i'm going back in to kill that sh*t!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great workout my man. You are killin it daily!!

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man. I'm trying to get in and do as much work as possible as often as possible without overtraining. I'm doing everything possible to make up for my lack of compounds. Hoping that my youth will carry me through, lol.

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
Well... Headed to go play some rugby. Maybe it will spark some fat loss.

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
Just got back from the gym and I must say, it was a pretty freaking awesome session. I got in there later than I had planned, and had less than one hour to do my full body heavy lifting session. Sooo, I threw in alot of heavy super sets, and set some PR's in the process.

A1. ATG Squats: 275x6,315x6,345x3 (got out of the groove)
A2. Bent Over Rows: 185x10,205x6,225x6,230x6 PR
B1. Bench Press: 225x6,245x6,265x6
B2. Lat Pull Down: 200x6,220x6,230x6 PR
C1. Lateral Raise: 35x6,6,6 (slow eccentric)
C2. Pinwheel Curl: 85'sx6,6,6 PR
D1. Calve Raise: 260x6,6,6 PR (no bounce)
E1. Leg Curl: 150x6 PR, 160x6 PR, 170x6 PR!!!
E2. Leg Ext: 240x6 PR, 255x6 PR, 270x6 PR!!!

The weights may not be much for some ppl, but some of those are pretty huge PR's for me. I would have liked to PR on bench and squat, but it just wasnt happening. Bench actually felt really really strong till my last set. I thought I was going to knock out 10 of em. Next week I WILL PR on SQUATS and BENCH.. Its been typed in, now I have to do it.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got back from the gym and I must say, it was a pretty freaking awesome session. I got in there later than I had planned, and had less than one hour to do my full body heavy lifting session. Sooo, I threw in alot of heavy super sets, and set some PR's in the process.

A1. ATG Squats: 275x6,315x6,345x3 (got out of the groove)
A2. Bent Over Rows: 185x10,205x6,225x6,230x6 PR
B1. Bench Press: 225x6,245x6,265x6
B2. Lat Pull Down: 200x6,220x6,230x6 PR
C1. Lateral Raise: 35x6,6,6 (slow eccentric)
C2. Pinwheel Curl: 85'sx6,6,6 PR
D1. Calve Raise: 260x6,6,6 PR (no bounce)
E1. Leg Curl: 150x6 PR, 160x6 PR, 170x6 PR!!!
E2. Leg Ext: 240x6 PR, 255x6 PR, 270x6 PR!!!

The weights may not be much for some ppl, but some of those are pretty huge PR's for me. I would have liked to PR on bench and squat, but it just wasnt happening. Bench actually felt really really strong till my last set. I thought I was going to knock out 10 of em. Next week I WILL PR on SQUATS and BENCH.. Its been typed in, now I have to do it.
Big numbers man! great job on the PR's!

I don't need to tell you to kill it brother, you have been destroying it!!:biggthumpup:

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. I really want to see how much progress i'm capable of making. So doing everything I can.

To give you and idea of how much work i'm putting into this, here is my schedule for this week.

Monday: Depletion workout
Tuesday: Depletion workout and Rugby
Wednesday: Plyos and some sprint/ conditioning work
Thursday: Medium Heavy workout (possibly rugby too)
Friday: Sprint and conditioning work
Saturday: Very heavy Day and rugby
Sunday: Plyos

Nutrition and supplementation will be spot on throughout the week. If i feel close to overtraining, i will back off on the sprint and conditioning days. Not to mention I work about 40 hours a week and go to school full time...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys. I really want to see how much progress i'm capable of making. So doing everything I can.

To give you and idea of how much work i'm putting into this, here is my schedule for this week.

Monday: Depletion workout
Tuesday: Depletion workout and Rugby
Wednesday: Plyos and some sprint/ conditioning work
Thursday: Medium Heavy workout (possibly rugby too)
Friday: Sprint and conditioning work
Saturday: Very heavy Day and rugby
Sunday: Plyos

Nutrition and supplementation will be spot on throughout the week. If i feel close to overtraining, i will back off on the sprint and conditioning days. Not to mention I work about 40 hours a week and go to school full time...
Thats an amazing amount of work you are putting into this man, on top of the demands of the rest of your life!!

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
I'm not the type of person who stresses over winning. I worry about the factors that I can control. I know that my diet needs to be perfect, so i do everything in my power to eat perfectly. I know that my training needs to be spot on, so I work my butt off. I know that recovery plays a major role, so I will take extra measures to increase recovery. I know cardio is a major part of fat loss, so I spend a couple hours a week doing cardio which I DREAD. This will give you an idea of how I operate.

Goals for the week:

Diet: No skipping meals. Don't eat outside the plan. 1 bottle of water every 90 minutes
Workouts: Don't skip sets. Hit every body part every workout
Supplements: Fish oil every meal, multi everyday, N2slin before carbs, glutamine, vit c
Recovery: Contrast showers or cold pool everyday, massage/ foam roll everyday
Cardio: 2hrs low intensity
Conditioning: sprints 2 days, plyos 3 days this week
Sleep: 7+hrs a night
School work: No procrastinating
Job: Be early, work hard, be prepared
Church: Be there
Social: Make time for friends
Relax: DO IT! (harder than it sounds...)

If someone reminds me, I'll update one whether I achieved all these goals for the week. As you can see, none of these are focused around winning, but IF i do all these things I know that I've done everything possible, and will have no regrets. Hopefully I will win, but achieving my weekly goals is the important thing.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Motivation, drive, and consistency are key components to winning

...and you seem to be covering them ;)

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
Mich: Thanks a bunch. Usually I just keep a mental log for most of this stuff, but I figured I might as well type it all up for others to read. Maybe someone can take something away from this that will help them one day.

Today's Workout: Conditioning, plyos, and sprints
Dynamic Warm up: jog, high knees, butt kickers, skips, shuffle's, strides: x20 yards
Hops (stick landing): 20
Broad Jumps: 15x max distance
10yard sprint, stop, jump (max height): 10
10 yard sprint: 5
shuffle left, sprint 20 yards: 4
Shuffle right, sprint 20 yards: 4
30 yard sprint, juke every 10 yards: 5
max height skips: 15
Jog 1 lap around soccer pitch

This was a pretty good combined conditioning, plyo, and sprint session. I kept moving the entire time. For the most part, my only rest came from walking back to the starting line. I can't even begin to explain how fast i felt today. I could run a 4.65 laser timed forty yard dash out of high school, and today I felt sooo much faster than that. My starts all felt great, my strides felt effortless. Just smooth and fast. I'm hoping it wasn't all in my head... It also took me right at 6 jumps to jump 20 yards. So thats about 10ft per standing broad jump... NFL combine record is 11'5". World record is 12'2".. Looks like i've got some work to do.

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
dslfam: Thanks for the luck, and thanks for stopping in. Don't be afraid to post in here if ya want.

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
Today's Workout:

Front Squat: 115x15,15,15
Bench Press: 185x15,175x15,170x15
RDL: 205x15,15,15 PR
Pull ups: BWx15,15,15 (these are getting better)
Seated Calves: 200x15,15,15
Machine Military: 160x15,15,15 PR
Low Pulley Rows: 160x15,15,140x15
Machine Lateral Raises: 60x15,15,15
DB Incline: 55'sx15,15,15
Leg Ext:160x15,145x15,15
Lat Pull down: 140x15,15,15
Leg Curl: 95x15,15,15
Machine High Rows: 115x15,15,15 (really started dieing out here)
Standing Calves: 160x15,15,15
Tricep Ext: 70x15,15,15
BB Curl: 65x15,15,15

Gah this session sucked. I really need to start this workout with something besides front squats. It ruins the rest of the day. Its so hard to breathe with the bar in your neck and it just freaking wears you down fast. I felt stronger on everything the first half of my workout. Front squats felt easier, bench was stronger, pull ups were better, military was stronger, calves felt great. After the first half of my workout, things started to go down hill fast. I was getting a little pale, numbers were going down and I was trying not to throw up. depletion workouts suck!!!! I got through it though. No skipped sets. Tomorrow should be a little better. we will see.

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
Thanks mich, thats definitely what i'm going to be doing for the next 84 days.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
push through one day at a time bro
Yah hour after hour, day after day, month after month, year after year... ever onoward always moving forward!!

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
My calves, shins, and feet are incredibly sore today from my sprint and plyo session sunday night... Awesome. Hopefully rugby practice will shake some of the soreness out.

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the encouragement DW.

Today is going to be a long day. Hitting up the gym, hopefully getting everything done in 1 hour. Heading back to the apartment for some food, then to rugby practice. then back home to eat, do some homework and go to bed. i'm going to bed DEAD tonight

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the encouragement DW.

Today is going to be a long day. Hitting up the gym, hopefully getting everything done in 1 hour. Heading back to the apartment for some food, then to rugby practice. then back home to eat, do some homework and go to bed. i'm going to bed DEAD tonight
Yah that's where the Melatonin/HGHPro is helping me out...

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hell yeah bro, busy day indeed. I had to squeeze in shoveling all this damn snow and goto the gym and make food all before work..

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
DW: Luckily for me I'm still logging the new Somnidren GH Ultra by MST. Its definitely helping out in that department.

Beast: Shoveling snow is definitely a workout in itself, you could have counted it as your back and biceps day.

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
Today's Workout:

Leg Press: 270x15,15,15
Machine Military: 170x15,15,15 PR
Machine High Rows: 115x15,15,15
Leg Ext: 145x15,15,15
Bench Press: 175x15,15,15
Pull Downs: 140x15,15,15
Leg Curl: 90x15,15,15
BB Curls: 65x15,15
Tri Ext: 70x15,15
Leg Ext: 130x15,15,15
Machine Flies: 130x15,15,15
Leg Curl: 80x15,15,15
Machine Lateral Raises: 70x15,15,15
Reverse Pec Deck: 85x15,15,15
Pull Overs: 90x15,15,15

This workout took me about 75 minutes. Which is just about the minimum amount of time it can take without doing supersets. It started out rough, it got a little better in the middle, and ended with me being pretty gassed. I didn't hit calves, because I get debilitated from calf work, and I have practice in an hour... I figure its better if i can walk. My glycogen stores are definitely drained. I had some greek yogurt immediate after the workout, hopefully the 10 extra grams of carbs will help me survive today...

"We are built to conquer environment, solve problems, achieve goals, and we find no real satisfaction or happiness in life without obstacles to conquer and goals to achieve." Maxwell Maltz