Laser's SD/Epi Bridge cycle with Dermacrine.

stilts

Awards
P.S. I don't think I have the ability to private message yet.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
alrighty, a bit late on this update but nothing really new to report. my weight its still 211- 212lbs. i just got word that my s4 is on the way, so that should be fun when the ostarine is done! then its really time to trim down.

ill try to work my way down to about 12% bodyfat or less. or at least have very visible abs without flexing. all the while maintaining my strength! should be fun ride. ill update again tomorrow after my chest workout.

PS: always apply sunscreen when laying out at the pool. i fell asleep for 2 hours and now im lobster red. sunburn blooooowwwwwssss

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My S4 is on its way too, and ill probably bridge into it in about 2 weeks so it should be fun.

Haha gotta watch that sun bro...a little bit goes a long way when you first get exposure so lotion is a must...that's why I'm glad I tan year round. The sun doesn't hurt me when I'm out in it :D

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
my irish heritage really lends me to getting sunburned like a SOB.

so, i was planning on starting the kleen diet, as you guys so aptly call it, but when i woke up this morning i instinctively poured a bowl of cereal and had a banana. only after eating it did i realize it lol. i took a granola bar with me to work and i am planning on eating it with my lunch at 1230... but dangit if im not starving already! i usually have quite a few healthy snacks all the way up to lunch. this might be harder than i thought :(

btw, thanks for all the info you have given rick, it helps keep me inspired to see that you are so busy with a wife, 3 kids, job and what not and still manage to be in shape. i have no excuse now!

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
my roommate wanted to workout BACK yesterday so i gave in and did it too. Everything was pretty good and my strength is still on par with the last day i stopped the epi.

i weighed in at 210lbs this morning which was surprising to see on the scale, but also not unwanted. my mood changes from day to day as to whether i want to be bigger and more bulky, or smaller and a bit more defined. my gf keeps asking me to not get any bigger than i did on this cycle because she thinks that about as big as i need to be lol. ill admit, seeing 218 on the scales was nice, and everyone looked at me a bit different when i walked in a room. pretty good feeling.

anywho, enough of my rambling, chest day will be tonight and im hoping to kill it on some DB bench and incline flys!

OHHHHHHHH, almost forgot, earlier i mentioned that my nips were a bit puffy but now that i have lost a few lbs they are back to normal!!! so, it was possibly just a bit of fat and/or water weight. either way, im happy and much more confident in the way i look now!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
btw, thanks for all the info you have given rick, it helps keep me inspired to see that you are so busy with a wife, 3 kids, job and what not and still manage to be in shape. i have no excuse now!
No problem man. Its been my pleasure. And I appreciate the kind words. I let my health and fitness get away from me for about 3-4 years after I got married, and then one day in April of '09 I decided that there will not be any more excuses and I was going to bust my ass to try and be the person I want to be. And while I'm not there yet (are we ever satisfied) I am always happy because I'm always improving...:)

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
chest day was a bit lacking yesterday, but i guess that is to be expected after working out my back so hard.

i still got a great workout though and pushed through the depression i got from not lifting as much as last week. this is my last week on clomid, then 2 more weeks on ostarine, then its really time to buckle down for a good cut on S4. get excited! i know i am cause i cant wait to get my abs showing again.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
so, i got bored at work and busted out the ole credit card and went to town at nutraplanet. i have been wanting to try creatine nitrate for a while and now its in stock!! i also picked up some mesomorph cause im running low on the N2KTS! (i let all my friends try it and my brother, they are hooked!) .... now that i think about it, i should be getting a finder's fee for that lol.

i wont be taking the mesomorph right away though cause i entered Taurus Nutrition's giveaway log, so if i am lucky enough to be picked ill be using Wyked instead! either way im pretty pumped.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
ended up doing ARMS yesterday cause my roommate hates doing legs, so i caved and did arms with him cause i like having a workout partner. overall went pretty well. my strength is still on par with the last day of my cycle so im very happy about that!

my weight is at 210! pretty excited for that. im hoping to get down to 200 for summer, but im going mainly based on looks, no so much weight. so, pretty much whatever it takes!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why do so many guys hate doing legs? I don't understand it. I see guys at the gym all the time that all they do is Bench and curl....

Anyways its good that strength is staying bro. And good of you to let your friends try out N2KTS...;)

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
im a huge fan of leg day as long as my lower back cooperates (ATV injury). i also see a ton of guys whose workout schedule looks a bit like this:
Monday: Chest and Bicep
Tuesday: Chest and Bicep
Wednesday: Chest and Bicep
Thursday: Chest and Bicep
Friday: Chest and Bicep
Saturday/Sunday: Beer can curls.

that's mainly for the frat guys that were at the gym when i was in college lol. it really irks me when guys legs are super tiny and their upper body is huge. just looks weird. for pete's sake just do a few calf raises and leg presses every now and then.

end rant.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ended up doing ARMS yesterday cause my roommate hates doing legs, so i caved and did arms with him cause i like having a workout partner. overall went pretty well. my strength is still on par with the last day of my cycle so im very happy about that!

my weight is at 210! pretty excited for that. im hoping to get down to 200 for summer, but im going mainly based on looks, no so much weight. so, pretty much whatever it takes!
Got to make and stand and work the wheels man. Wheels make the world go round.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
i know buddy, that's why did them today! pretty good workout, ill break it down for y'all

Plate loaded leg press
6 plates x 15
8 plates x 10
10 plates x 10
12 plates x 9
12 plates x 8

THEN.... i did drop sets (i think thats the right thing, as soon as i got done with one set, i took off 1 plate from each side, then did another set, and so on til there were 4 plates

12 plates x 8
10 plates x 8
8 plates x 8
6 plates x 10
4 plates x 12

Then...i puked.

got all pulled together and went on to leg curl machine

180 x 10
200 (whole stack) x 8 x 3

Smith Machine Front Squats
185 x 10 x 2
155 x 12
135 x failure

Seated Calf Raises (with plates)
2 plates x 20
4 plates x 12 x 4

All in all a pretty good leg workout! i was pretty whooped by the end. Also, i got picked to run the new Wyked preworkout from Taurus Nutrition!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i know buddy, that's why did them today! pretty good workout, ill break it down for y'all

Plate loaded leg press
6 plates x 15
8 plates x 10
10 plates x 10
12 plates x 9
12 plates x 8

THEN.... i did drop sets (i think thats the right thing, as soon as i got done with one set, i took off 1 plate from each side, then did another set, and so on til there were 4 plates

12 plates x 8
10 plates x 8
8 plates x 8
6 plates x 10
4 plates x 12

Then...i puked.

got all pulled together and went on to leg curl machine

180 x 10
200 (whole stack) x 8 x 3

Smith Machine Front Squats
185 x 10 x 2
155 x 12
135 x failure

Seated Calf Raises (with plates)
2 plates x 20
4 plates x 12 x 4

All in all a pretty good leg workout! i was pretty whooped by the end. Also, i got picked to run the new Wyked preworkout from Taurus Nutrition!
Good to hear. Cant let others dictate our progress.

Looks like a solid workout to me. How does it feel going from one muscle group to another and then back to the first?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Why do so many guys hate doing legs? I don't understand it. I see guys at the gym all the time that all they do is Bench and curl....

Anyways its good that strength is staying bro. And good of you to let your friends try out N2KTS...;)
im a huge fan of leg day as long as my lower back cooperates (ATV injury). i also see a ton of guys whose workout schedule looks a bit like this:
Monday: Chest and Bicep
Tuesday: Chest and Bicep
Wednesday: Chest and Bicep
Thursday: Chest and Bicep
Friday: Chest and Bicep
Saturday/Sunday: Beer can curls.

that's mainly for the frat guys that were at the gym when i was in college lol. it really irks me when guys legs are super tiny and their upper body is huge. just looks weird. for pete's sake just do a few calf raises and leg presses every now and then.

end rant.
I call them guys "light bulbs" I hate when people hear I lift weights and their first question is, "What do you bench?" I ALWAYS reply "What do you deadlift?" and seriously 9 times out of 10 I get " Oh I don't dead lift because it hurts my back" so then I say ...

and walk away :D

Got to make and stand and work the wheels man. Wheels make the world go round.
Coming from the dead lift king himself! :head:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice job on them drop sets laser! Drop sets are no joke and they are the primary part of the warrior workout I'm on. Needless to say I've come close to tossing my cookies more than once...:sick:

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
I call them guys "light bulbs" I hate when people hear I lift weights and their first question is, "What do you bench?" I ALWAYS reply "What do you deadlift?" and seriously 9 times out of 10 I get " Oh I don't dead lift because it hurts my back" so then I say ...

and walk away :D

Coming from the dead lift king himself! :head:
if i could give you more reps i would! that was epically hilarious

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
Nice job on them drop sets laser! Drop sets are no joke and they are the primary part of the warrior workout I'm on. Needless to say I've come close to tossing my cookies more than once...:sick:
thanks big guy, yeah those drop sets are no joke. I got away from doing them for a while, but i remember why i did them. cause they work! my legs were shaking the rest of the workout after that, which doesn't usually happen to me.

tomahawk88 - it feels pretty good to get the biggest muscle group out of the way first and get it warmed up. I like to do quads first, so either BB squats/Smith Machine squats/Leg Press. my favorite is BB Squats, but it was being used yesterday (yeah my gym only has 1 squat rack... boo hoo). then i try to hit hamstrings, and then usually throw in at least 2 - 3 other leg workouts. Front squats have become a favorite, as have lunges. Lunges have made my ass get really firm/ bigger too... wow, that sounds really homo lol.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
a bit of an update, friday i went to workout with my brother and we did some shoulders/ arm work. felt really good the whole time and he was blown away with how much stronger i was than the last time we worked out together.

fast forward to saturday, i dropped the clomid and started taking the Sarm S4 at 35mg along with 15mg of ostarine. here's the weird part, about 7 hours after taking them both i got really weak, sore, started running a temperature, and had the night sweats. this is the same thing that happened when i started to overlap the SD and epi. coincidence? any input would be welcome on this.

as for today, i feel great. no fever, no chills. took the s4 and ostarine a while ago and i still feel great. it could have just been a wild coincidence, but ya never know. if anyone has a idea let me know!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
a bit of an update, friday i went to workout with my brother and we did some shoulders/ arm work. felt really good the whole time and he was blown away with how much stronger i was than the last time we worked out together.

fast forward to saturday, i dropped the clomid and started taking the Sarm S4 at 35mg along with 15mg of ostarine. here's the weird part, about 7 hours after taking them both i got really weak, sore, started running a temperature, and had the night sweats. this is the same thing that happened when i started to overlap the SD and epi. coincidence? any input would be welcome on this.

as for today, i feel great. no fever, no chills. took the s4 and ostarine a while ago and i still feel great. it could have just been a wild coincidence, but ya never know. if anyone has a idea let me know!
That is weird man...I dont know what that is all about. If it doesnt happen again then I guess it isnt anything to worry about, but that is strange. Never heard of anything like that on SARMs

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
it kind of freaked me out cause i wasn't sure if it was the S4 doing it to me or not. but im feeling terrific today and i took 40mg of S4 and another 15mg of osta. my only thought is that my body was trying to adjust to the new chemicals. who knows, either way im glad im back to normal.

except for sweating more, im know the S4 hasn't "kicked in" yet, but i have been sweating a ton today. more so than usual. cant wait for the gym tomorrow! i got my creatine nitrate in and im ready to do some damage!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it kind of freaked me out cause i wasn't sure if it was the S4 doing it to me or not. but im feeling terrific today and i took 40mg of S4 and another 15mg of osta. my only thought is that my body was trying to adjust to the new chemicals. who knows, either way im glad im back to normal.

except for sweating more, im know the S4 hasn't "kicked in" yet, but i have been sweating a ton today. more so than usual. cant wait for the gym tomorrow! i got my creatine nitrate in and im ready to do some damage!

Sound like a plan to me. Kill it man!! ;)

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
chest day was today along with 20 min of cardio on the treadmill and bike. chest went pretty well, but my strength was a bit down, im guessing due to still in a bit of a recovery from the hell i went through saturday night. I had to go down on the weight but kept the volume up there and had very short breaks. overall a good workout!

also, the creatine nitrate seemed to give me a pretty good pump. i think ill enjoy taking it. i forgo to take updated pics this weekend, mainly cause i felt like ass. but ill make sure to get some up this weekend for sure! my chest is starting to separate more and looks pretty damn good. plus, my top 2 abs are starting to show through!! BRING IT ON!!!!

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
weight post-workout: 206.1lbs!!!! getting lean fellas!

had a great back workout. a few lifts were down about 5 to 10 lbs, but considering im down nearly 12-13lbs from my peak on cycle weight id say thats ok lol!

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
i am loving the creatine nitrate! feeling pumped throughout my entire workout with great energy. and im sweating a TON! the weight is really starting to drop off quick and looking leaner and more vascular each day!!

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
i took yesterday off cause one of the transformers outside my apt blew up. everyone lost power and such for about 4 hours so me and the roommate went to get dinner and a few drinks with friends.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
just got done with some abs and shoulders! weight is at 204.3lbs. i was still repping out the 85lb DB on shoulder press. i cant believe how much strength im retaining while still leaning out.

got 20 min of cardio in between stair master and stationary bike, burning about 215 calories total on that, plus an intense shoulder workout. i hit abs pretty hard and did 4 different exercises. hit up the hanging leg raises, hammer strength crunch machine, cable rope crunches, and the ab coaster. over im feeling terrific and loving this 16 hour fast, 8 hour eating diet.

although i cant see all the abs yet, i can make out the top 2 pretty well but im just gonna keep on working hard for all 6. i figure it took me a long time to pack on the weight, so itll take time to get the abs to show through the extra fat i have accumulated. also cant wait to get my wyked in!!! ill start a new log for that one.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
i kinda failed at getting pics taken this weekend. After spending time with the family and eating a huge Easter lunch / dinner i was so full and fat that pics wouldn't have looked good lol.

Hope everyone had a great Easter! back to the grind at work now though.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
worked chest today with the roomie. warmed up with some BB flat bench, then hit it hard on Incline DB presses. For some reason i thought i might have gotten weaker, so started with 70s and they were really easy, so i jumped right up to 90s and was pressing them with ease for 8-9 reps!

i weighed in again, and Easter wasn't too nice to me lol. 206.7lbs. time to get back to being strict with the diet.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
worked chest today with the roomie. warmed up with some BB flat bench, then hit it hard on Incline DB presses. For some reason i thought i might have gotten weaker, so started with 70s and they were really easy, so i jumped right up to 90s and was pressing them with ease for 8-9 reps!

i weighed in again, and Easter wasn't too nice to me lol. 206.7lbs. time to get back to being strict with the diet.
Making some nice progress in here man!! Leaning out good and you've dropped some decent weight. Strength suffers a little while cutting. I'm down 10 lbs or so on some lifts, but it is minimal and a small price to pay for getting ripped for summer!! Keep doing your thing man and youll have that six pack in no time :yup:

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
had another excellent workout. did back mainly with some very light legs thrown in, ill hit them hard tomorrow. im sweating more than ever and feeling great. weight was at 206 (thanks Easter lunch and dinner lol)

lifts are all still on par with how much i was doing on cycle. gotta be happy with that!

OafMister

Awards
:dance:Keep Killin it Bro!!!