Laser's SD/Epi Bridge cycle with Dermacrine.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great job man! That's some good weight you are throwing up on them DBs :D

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
much appreciated man. congrats to you on reaching your goal weight! i unfortunately am still about 5lbs shy.

i weighed in tonight after my workout and after the sauna and i was 214. i know thats not accurate so ill be weighing again in the morning and afternoon. im hoping to see 218 or so.

BTW, i have been HORNY AS HELL this week. its really awkward to be at a new job and be sporting enough wood to complete a lincoln log set. my gf cant wait for me to come see her this weekend thanks to all the ridiculous texts i send her throughout the day.

im guessing this is due to the dermacrine and epi. its mucho nice!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
how is your libido doing?? the SD normally takes care of that but wondeing how the derm is treating it??

jin

jin

Awards
  • Established
much appreciated man. congrats to you on reaching your goal weight! i unfortunately am still about 5lbs shy.

i weighed in tonight after my workout and after the sauna and i was 214. i know thats not accurate so ill be weighing again in the morning and afternoon. im hoping to see 218 or so.

BTW, i have been HORNY AS HELL this week. its really awkward to be at a new job and be sporting enough wood to complete a lincoln log set. my gf cant wait for me to come see her this weekend thanks to all the ridiculous texts i send her throughout the day.

im guessing this is due to the dermacrine and epi. its mucho nice!
raises a question:

should one jerk it on arm day, shoulder day, or twice a day?:think:

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
raises a question:

should one jerk it on arm day, shoulder day, or twice a day?:think:
all 4?

day 30

BACK

Seated Cable Rows
180 x 10
200 x 10
220 x 10
240 x 9
250 x 7
200 x 12

Lat Pull Downs
180 x 10
210 x 10
220 x 9
230 x 8
230 x 6

Bent Over BB Rows
135 x 12
155 x 10
185 x 7 x 2

Machine Low Rows / High Rows super set
160 x 10
170 x 10
180 x 8
190 x 5 (i was getting winded!)

Wide Grip Assisted Pullups
50lbs helping x failure x 2

I was feeling great considering i was dead tired before i stepped in the gym. i just wanted to lay down and go to sleep cause of work. i do a ton of walking at work (easily 5 or so miles a day) and i just wanted to rest, but alas i only have 2 weeks left! gotta keep pushin through to the end.

on a side note, more and more people have been coming up to me at the gym and asking what im doing / commenting on my physique which is really nice to hear. i still feel small and tubby (yeah, i have self image issues lol)

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
on a side note, more and more people have been coming up to me at the gym and asking what im doing / commenting on my physique which is really nice to hear. i still feel small and tubby (yeah, i have self image issues lol)

i get 17 yr olds asking me from AAS, its funny as hell.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
hell, i dont even know where to start looking for real gear at.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeh there is good and bad with people commenting on your physique. For every one there is giving you a nice compliment, there is 5 more talking sh* t behind your back.

I had a Guy tell me the other day I've done a nice job and was looking swollen, but then he ran over and told another Guy I blew up awful quick and I look like I'm bloated...:shrug:

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
thats a **** move. you are swole muthafugga!

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
day 31

just wayyyyy too much going on today for a workout unfortunately. tomorrow should be legs and shoulders.

OFF DAY

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
day 31

just wayyyyy too much going on today for a workout unfortunately. tomorrow should be legs and shoulders.

OFF DAY
Excuses excuses....get your lazy a$$ in the gym!!

Kidding bro. .rest up and kill them legs and shoulders tomorrow :D

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
haha yeah i do make a lot of excuses. but hopefully the after pics will do me justice and show you guys that i have actually been busting my ass in the gym and not just half-assing it.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
Day 32

LEGS / SHOULDERS

BB Squats
135 x 10 x 2 (warm ups)
225 x 10 x 2
275 x 10
295 x 8
315 x 7
315 x 5
225 x 12 x 2

BB Shoulder Press
135 x 10
155 x 10
185 x 8 x 2
205 x 5
135 x 12

Stiff Leg Dead Lifts
135 x 10
185 x 10
225 x 10 x 2
285 x 8 x 2

DB Shoulder Press
80 x 10 x 2
90 x 8
95 x 5
75 x 10

Front BB Squats
155 x 12
185 x 10 x 2
205 x 8 x 2 (this was impressive to me!)
225 x 4 ( i was tired as hell at this point)

DB Front Raises
25 x 12 x 3

DB Lateral Raises
25 x 12 x 3

Leg Extensions
180 x 12
220 x 8 x 2
250 x 5
235 x 7

Leg Curls
175 x 10
185 x 8 x 2

Standing Calf Raise Machine
275 x 12
315 x 10 x 2
330 x 8 x 2

Overall it was a really good day. i could definitely tell that trying to work out both body parts made me extra tired and i didnt get to go as heavy as i wanted on the DB shoulders but its all good.

My legs were raging! pumped up and everything as were my shoulders.

Also, another person asked me how i got so thick compared to a few months ago, i really dont see it, but im glad other people do!! cant wait for some after pics to see the difference.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great job on Squats man! You definetely have me beat in that dept. My squats are kinda weak compared to a lot of other big lifts.

You had a lot of volume in that workout, so I can see why you would be worn out from it. But regardless it looks like you killed it...so well done :cheers:

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
most appreciated! yeah i like a lot of volume in my workouts if ya couldnt tell. i feel like it has been the best kind of workout for my as far as seeing changes in my body.

i also love to go hard on my legs for some reason. im guessing thats why they are 26.5 inches lol. i kinda like having bigger legs cause it:
1) keeps me from ever wearing super gay skinny jeans
2) keeps me from looking like "that guy" who never works out his lower body

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
Looking dam good, man keep it up!
thanks man! with a little over a week left im trying my hardest to get a few more lbs on all my lifts and hopefully another pound or 2 on the scale. im just shy of 219lbs right now, so if i eat everything in sight for the next week and half i dont see why 220 wont be possible!

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
Day 33

Arms

DB Curls
35 x 10 x 2 (warm up)
40 x 10 (seemed too easy...)
45 x 8
50 x 8
55 x 6 (yes these were with strict form, none of that body swinging business)

Cable Tricep Pushdowns
140 x 12 (warm up)
160 x 10
180 x 10
200 x 10 (the stack...)
225 x 10
235 x 7

EZ Bar Preacher Curls
90 x 8 x 4 (2 wide grip, 2 narrow grip)

Overhead DB Tricep Extensions
120 x 17 (umm.... yeah, it was freakin easy!)
130 x 10 x 2
140 x 9 x 2 (this is the most i have ever done!!)

Machine Curls (single Arm)
70 x 10 x 4

Machine Tricep Extensions (single Arm)
80 x 8 x 4

Tricep Rope Pulldowns
140 x 10
150 x 8 x 2

DB Concentration Curls
35 x 10 x 3

I felt AMAZING! my arms were pumped up so much and my workout partner was gawking at how big my arms got. veins were running everywhere and my strength was through the roof. i was very very happy with todays lifts!

Its really funny to watch people staring at you in the gym because of how big your arms are lol. ive never had it happen before so i just kinda went with it and strutted my stuff like i was the biggest Alpha male in the place lol. this is the one day that i walked around acting ****y :)

Cant wait for monday's chest day, ill max out to see how far ive come since it will be my last chest day while on cycle.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good sh*t bro! Its hard to not strut around sometimes at the peak of the cycle when you are all pumped up...especially when the gym is full of D-bags!

Now get that big max bench on chest day!!

jin

jin

Awards
  • Established
i just got a chance to read up on your thread.
man, rock wasn't kidding!
your leg workout is hell on wheels man.
i dunno what you are seein when you look in the mirror,
but whatever it is it must have some stout kicks. fuk.

i do have a question for you about that, though.
will you keep the same kind of volume goin after the cycle?
if i tried that (without chemical assistance) i would NEVER recover.
never.
i mean, like i would be stuck on the stairs tryin to get out of the gym
for like 4 days.
and forget about takin a ****.
i would have to poop standin in the shower.
damm.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
i just got a chance to read up on your thread.
man, rock wasn't kidding!
your leg workout is hell on wheels man.
i dunno what you are seein when you look in the mirror,
but whatever it is it must have some stout kicks. fuk.

i do have a question for you about that, though.
will you keep the same kind of volume goin after the cycle?
if i tried that (without chemical assistance) i would NEVER recover.
never.
i mean, like i would be stuck on the stairs tryin to get out of the gym
for like 4 days.
and forget about takin a ****.
i would have to poop standin in the shower.
damm.
haha i lol'd on this one. yeah man i will try to keep the same workout for at least 4 weeks to keep these gains / try to make even more.

yeah, i kinda had that same routine before my cycle too, but it took me a full week before to recover! if i did legs on a wednesday, they would be hella sore til the next tuesday, which would be just in time to do it all over again.

the orals really make a difference in the recovery area because now i usually dont feel like i worked out after about a day because i just cant get sore like i used to. its a good feeling!

and yeah, stairs are the absolute worst part about leg day, cause i look like an 90 year old man trying to go up and down stairs the day after lol. ill make sure to take some pics of my legs for the after photos so yall can see what im working with. i got my legs from my dad, he has always had big thighs/ calves so i was lucky in that dept.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
Day 34

and

Day 35

both off days. celebrating mine and my girlfriends 1 year anniversary this weekend. plus im resting up for one hellacious week in the gym. going for PR's on everything and then some!!

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
Day 36

Chest

maxed out on bench... and not happy. only 295. i went for 300 and couldnt get it. i was pisssssed. oh well though, still a good bench day.

DB Flat Bench
100 x 8 x 2
100 x 6
80 x 10

BB Decline
225 x 10
225 x 8
185 x 15 x 2

DB Incline Flys
35 x 10 x 3
40 x 8 x 3 (twisted them at the top)

DB Power Presses
65 x 10 x 2
75 x 7

Pec Deck
130 x 12
150 x 8 x 2
105 x 10 (single arm, really squeezing the center of my pecs)

Also did some ab work in there, i figured i gotta start getting back into that routine for summer lol.

i was kinda disappointed that i only got 295 on bench cause during my hdrol cycle i was putting up 305 and i weighed nearly 10 lb less. but im bigger right now so i guess its just give and take. bench has never been my strong suit.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
295 is still a great Bench bro! Nice workout all the way around ;)

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
thanks man. i took some of the after pics today but my gf has the camera with her so they should be up around saturday or so.

not gonna lie, i think i look better in person than the camera really shows. my arms look small, and i have no definition in my abs.. but i do in person. i blame the lighting lol. anywho, hopefully its an improvement visually to all you

jin

jin

Awards
  • Established
thanks man. i took some of the after pics today but my gf has the camera with her so they should be up around saturday or so.

not gonna lie, i think i look better in person than the camera really shows. my arms look small, and i have no definition in my abs.. but i do in person. i blame the lighting lol. anywho, hopefully its an improvement visually to all you
dood, i am getting the lotion ready...
just post those pics!!!
:boggled::boggled::boggled::boggled::boggled::boggled:

295 is still a great Bench bro! Nice workout all the way around
yeah man, for 99.9% of humanity, 295 pounds is huge liftin man.
you are a tank.
no doubts.
be happy, and healthy.
if you want 350, it will come...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Lighting when taking pics can make all the difference bro. You get too much light in one room and it can hide definition and the contours. Too little light is just as bad. Its about finding the right environment for pics.

I can take pics in 2 different rooms with one showing great definition and the other me looking like a fat slob and then throw the pics up for everyone to see and everyone will say "wow man! Amazing progress and great transformation bro!!" Lol both pics taken within minutes of each other..;)

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
much appreciated for the motivation fellas. yeah, i guess once ya think about it 295 is pretty good, i just get kinda disappointed when the 180lb guys start crankin out 300+ lbs on bench. then again, im lifting for size and shape, not so much strength. but still, its nice to see big numbers lol.

as for the pics, yeah i know it has a lot to do with lighting and what not. i guarantee that if yall saw me in person from 6 weeks ago til now you would def. see a huge difference. i swear im leaner and bigger than i started even if the pics dont do me justice.

-jin... funny stuff dude lol. no homo right?! wink wink

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
meant to update this last night.

Day 37

BACK

Seated Cable rows
160 x 15 (warm up)
200 x 12
220 x 10
240 x 8 x 2 (PR!!)

Lat PullDowns (wide grip)
170 x 10
190 x 9
210 x 7 x 2

T-Bar Rows
135 x 12 x 2
160 x 8 x 2

Lower back extension machine
250 x 15
300 (entire stack) x 10 x 3

Close Grip Handle on Lat Pulldowns
200 x 10
220 x 8 x 2
230 x 7

Machine low/mid/high rows
150 x 10 x 3 (on all 3 settings)

reverse Cable Flys
20 x 10 x 4

I felt really good tonight. My back felt huge and pumped up. I was really happy to see that i could rep out 240 on the cable rows, that was a huge motivator for me for the rest of my workout.

I gotta say, i think T-bar rows are my favorite workout ever. they just make my entire middle back feel like its huge and pumped up. you guys know what im talkin about.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
T-bar rows are my favorite back exercise by far. I don't think anything has given me the strength and lat thickness that they have ;)

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
Day 38

i hate to do this but its an off day. i can barely keep my eyes open for some reason today. i think i might have some serious lethargy issues at this point. i just got hit with a ton of bricks today and i just dont wanna do anything. planning on getting 10 hours of sleep tonight.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 38

i hate to do this but its an off day. i can barely keep my eyes open for some reason today. i think i might have some serious lethargy issues at this point. i just got hit with a ton of bricks today and i just dont wanna do anything. planning on getting 10 hours of sleep tonight.
It hit me like a ton of bricks too man. I was fine one day and then all the sudden...BAM the next day I was a zombie. Lowering the dose was like night and day though. I just lowered my EPI from 60mg down to 45mg and I was fine...

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
yeah ill be backing it down to 45mg or so. im gonn have to eyeball it cause each cap has 18mg, so ill be popping one open and using about 1/2.

the good news is i feel fantastic today! my energy level is 10 fold what it was yesterday. im guessing its because im still new at my job and running around a lot, coupled with less sleep than im used to made for some killer lethargy. but after getting nearly 10 hours of sleep last night im feeling amazing!

never underestimate what a great nights sleep can do for ya!

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
day 39

Legs/Shoulders

Squats
135 x 10 x 2
225 x 12 x 2
315 x 8 x 2
225 x 14

DB Shoulder Press
80 x 10
90 x 8 x 2
100 x 5 (PR!)
75 x 10

Standing calf raise machine
250 x 15
320 x 9 x 2
350 x 5
300 x 12

Leg Curl Machine
140 x 10
160 x 10
170 x 9
175 x 8
180 x 7

EZ bar upright rows
90 x 10
100 x 7 x 2
90 x 8

BB Shoulder Press
135 x 12
185 x 10
185 x 9
135 x 17 (failure)

Leg Extensions
220 x 10
240 x 8 x 2

Went a bit easy on the legs today, but i was really happy to see my reps go up on squats and the new PR on DB shoulder press. EXCITED FACE! im actually going to be pretty happy to start PCT now since i hit most of my goals for this cycle. now its the challenge of keeping the gains!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Those DB presses at 100s are beast!!

Nice job brother and PCT will go great I think...;)

I'm loving the Ostarine, and I think you will too :D

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
i forgot to update this cause i headed to my buddys for the weekend.

Day 40
ARMS

EZ Bar Skull Crushers / Nose Breakers
90 x12
100 x 9
110 x 7 x 2

BB Curls
95 x 8 x 2
105 x 6 x 2

Tricep Cable Pushdowns
160 x 12
180 x 10
200 x 10
220 x 7 x 2

DB Curls
45 x 8 x 3
50 x 6
40 x 10

Tricep Rope Pulldowns
170 x 10 x 3
180 x 7

Machine Preacher Curls (with plates)
90 x 10
95 x 8
100 x 8
105 x 7
45 x 10 (single arm)

Seated Dip machine
220 x 10
250 x 10
260 x 8
280 x 5
230 x failure

DB Hammer Curls
40 x 8 x 2
45 x 6 (i was pretty tired by this point)
35 x 10
25 x failure

overall a pretty good workout. i was kinda tired and had to take a few scoops of the ASGT to get me through the workout. the pumps were incredible once again and i kinda got depressed knowing this was my last workout on cycle :(

anywho, its been a really fun run and i cant wait to try and keep making gains in PCT. i wont be posting up my workouts in such detail during my PCT, but ill keep it updated.

Day 41 and 42

Off Days. chillin with my buddy in savannah for st. pattys day

Ending Weight 217 (+11)
Arms cold flexed 18 inches (+.75inches)
Arms post workout flexed 19.2 inches :)
Legs 26.5 inches (+1.5 inches)
Chest 46.25 inches (+1.5 inches)
Calves 17.5 inches (+.5 inches)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice job bro. Keep that killing mentality into your PCT and youll be fine..;)

BTW..you got some guns!! 18" is no joke. I'm sitting at where you were pre-cycle with 17.25 right now and I'm happy with the .5 inch I got on cycle

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
thats nothing to scoff at dude. for some reason my arms were really easy to get big. everyone has a certain body part that grows easier than another part, and my arms just seem to be mine. i kinda wish my back would get bigger easily.

also, the pics dont do me justice as far as my arms go. i dont brag or boast, but i get complements all the time on my arms, not just because they are big but they are pretty well defined too. its not like fat boy arms lol.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
post cycle pics. these are from last week.

i now know how pale and ugly i really am lol. like i said fellas, the pics dont do me justice but it is what it is. enjoy! comments welcome

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No homo but pics look great bro. You have a great build to your arms and you have nice width on your lats.

Nice job ;)

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
thanks dude. i was surprised how the lats looked cause they are usually lagging behind. this was a great cycle for overall size and strength!

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
so, today is my second dose of ostarine at 25 mg. ill be dropping it down to 12.5 in 2 weeks. i have noticed that i am sweating a ton more. im currently sitting in my cubicle wondering how awkward it would be to take off my shirt and just wear my undershirt (which is a wifebeater).

i usually dont sweat like this, and everyone else in the office seems fine. WTF!!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so, today is my second dose of ostarine at 25 mg. ill be dropping it down to 12.5 in 2 weeks. i have noticed that i am sweating a ton more. im currently sitting in my cubicle wondering how awkward it would be to take off my shirt and just wear my undershirt (which is a wifebeater).

i usually dont sweat like this, and everyone else in the office seems fine. WTF!!!
Dude that is something I noticed with the Osta too. I sweat a lot more during my workouts, so I don't know if it has a type of thermogenic effect or not, but I see where you are coming from there. It may explain why its common to drop a little BF on Osta

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
yet again with the sweating / hotness. i took 25mg this morning at 5:30 and by the time i got to my office at 7 i was starting to feel hot. i checked my pulse and it was normal (68bpm) so its not like i was over exerting myself by walking up 2 flights of stairs and across the facility.

anywho, my workout yesterday was chest day and it kinda sucked. my sinuses have been going nuckin futs thanks to the start of spring and all this pollen already in the air. i had a killer headache that got worse i strained to rep out a few more on flat DB bench.

i only got about 3 exercises in (flat, incline, decline bench) before having to leave due to my headache. i checked my blood pressure when i got home (still had the headache) and it was normal at 123/79 (close enough for me!) so its not like my bp was spiking or something. STUPID TREE SPERM!

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
on a positive note though, i was repping out 95lb DB on incline. i was pretty happy :) and my weight is still at 217. I didnt take any kind of pre workout drink yesterday but i still had really good vascularity and pump going! cant wait to start up on the ASGT for a couple of weeks.

OafMister

Awards
on a positive note though, i was repping out 95lb DB on incline. i was pretty happy :) and my weight is still at 217. I didnt take any kind of pre workout drink yesterday but i still had really good vascularity and pump going! cant wait to start up on the ASGT for a couple of weeks.
Dang bro thats awsome! Good job, whats ASGT though ha?

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
oh my bad, anadraulic state GT. i dont like typing it out every time. yeah, im that lazy when it comes to typing.

its one of the best preworkouts ive ever used. the taste is.. ehhh. its drinkable, lets put it that way, but its def not something i look forward to drinking. but its kinda like medicine, the worse it taste the better it works lol

plus its the ONLY prework i have found for under 20 bucks that gives you 30 days or more worth of servings. and if you pair it with the Anadraulic pump the pumps you get in the gym are sick.

i sound like i am pimping the product or something lol. i swear i have no affiliation with LG sciences. but if they would like to send me a free tub for great advertising i would be more than happy :)

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You ever tried N2KTS laser? Love the stuff. Tastes great too!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You ever tried N2KTS laser? Love the stuff. Tastes great too!
Yeh N2KTS is the shizz...bit everyone has their favorites. I'm a jack3d and N2KTS Guy myself. ASGT was ok but nothing great for me