Laser's SD/Epi Bridge cycle with Dermacrine.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
Day 15
Chest

Im pretty sure im coming down with a cold... not fun at all. still had to hit up the gym though.

Flat BB Bench
205 x 10
225 x 7
225 x 6
185 x 10 (i was feeling pretty weak, im thinkin its this cold)

DB Incline Bench
80 x 8 x 3
70 x 8

Decline BB Bench
205 x 8 x 3 (this was also unusally low for decline, now i know something is up with this cold business)

DB Incline Flys
30 x 12 x 3

Cable Flys
50 x 10 x 2

DB Chest Press
50 x 10 x 3

I just really tired out and my head felt all clogged up from this cold. hope i get over it soon. on a positive note i started the epi today so im expecting some good gains this week.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Colds suck man. Hopefully it will pass soon and you can get back on track. I think you'll like EPI man. I sure do ;)

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
Day 16

off day. turns out its more than a cold. i had a pretty high fever last night and feel achy all over. could be a touch of the flu.. but im feeling a little better as of right now. hopefully i will be able to get back in the gym by thursday.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 16

off day. turns out its more than a cold. i had a pretty high fever last night and feel achy all over. could be a touch of the flu.. but im feeling a little better as of right now. hopefully i will be able to get back in the gym by thursday.
That blows man, and I'm sure it is affecting your appetite also. Just hang in there bro and do what you can until this passes...about all you can do:sick:

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
thanks man, and yeah my apatite is gone. i think ive had a bowl of oatmeal and half a chicken sandwich all day.

i feel like im wasting time just sitting here waiting to feel better when i know i could be making progress in the gym. of all the times i could get sick it had to be in this 6 weeks lol. just my luck.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks man, and yeah my apatite is gone. i think ive had a bowl of oatmeal and half a chicken sandwich all day.

i feel like im wasting time just sitting here waiting to feel better when i know i could be making progress in the gym. of all the times i could get sick it had to be in this 6 weeks lol. just my luck.
I feel ya there man. I haven't got sick, but I did tear my back up bad enough that it has kept me out of the gym a couple times and light workouts for the last week....right in the middle of my 6 wk. cycle:aargh:

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
Day 17

still feeling under the weather. i called into work monday and yesterday cause i felt so bad, but i cant afford to miss today as well. unfortunately i wont be in the gym til friday at the earliest. i dont want to over tax my body at this point.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
seeing how my apatite is nil, i tried to force myself to eat a larger breakfast / lunch than i wanted. the consequences were bad lol. my stomach didnt take to kindly to over eating while being sick, so it all came back up.

DONT TRY TO FORCE DOWN FOOD WHILE SICK!

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
just to make myself feel even worse.. my weight is now 210 (down 5 lbs)

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
Day 18

feeling a ton better. i have been taking 4grams of vitamin c a day. im sure that has been helping, but i cant wait to hit the weights tomorrow. plus my apatite is back so its off to get dinner.

tomorrow will be Back and Shoulders to try and recoup the days i lost. saturday will be arms. sunday legs then chest again monday to resume my normal schedule. TIME TO MAKE GAINS!

as a side note i have only been taking 2 caps of epi this week (36 mg) instead of 3 caps (54 mg) just to give my body a little easier time coping with everything.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 18

feeling a ton better. i have been taking 4grams of vitamin c a day. im sure that has been helping, but i cant wait to hit the weights tomorrow. plus my apatite is back so its off to get dinner.

tomorrow will be Back and Shoulders to try and recoup the days i lost. saturday will be arms. sunday legs then chest again monday to resume my normal schedule. TIME TO MAKE GAINS!

as a side note i have only been taking 2 caps of epi this week (36 mg) instead of 3 caps (54 mg) just to give my body a little easier time coping with everything.
Good to see you getting back on track man! Now just have to get back what you lost and kill it!

You still have a lot of time to make awesome gains ;)

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
thanks rick - as do you if im not mistaken. im sure your back will heal quick.

story time: lots of laughs here. im also trying out my creative writing skills.

so i was visiting the girlfriend for a bit tonight and complaining about this lingering stuffy nose and such. she recommended i take a good bit of vitamin C. i told her i had already had a couple of glasses of orange juice but she insisted i take some of this "crystal vitamin C" supplement, which is just ground up pure ascorbic acid.

i agreed and took the bottle from her. she said ( and this is what I heard) to add 2 tablespoons to a glass of orange juice. so i did.

15 min later we are at walmart shopping for my little brothers last min. birthday gift when i feel a rumblin in my tummy. i think nothing of it and just assume it was the dinner we had. alas, i was wrong as always.

no sooner did i take 2 more steps before the wrath of hell attacked my anus. i ran to the bathroom, literally clasping my butt cheeks together to keep from ****ting on the floor. it is only because i prayed more in that 20 yard semi sprint to the bathroom that the good lord allowed me to get my pants below my butt before unleashing the flood gates.

10 min of this goes by and my gf has no idea what has happened to me. so, she sends another dude into the bathroom to ask if im alright. ya dont have less dignity in life than having to tell a complete stranger that you are ok whilst recreating the bathroom scene from dumb and dumber.

turns out, my girlfriend said take 2 TEASPOONS of ascorbic acid. i ended up taking 48,000 % of my recommended daily value in one sitting (pun intended lol).

again, learn from my mistake fellas. dont OD on vitamin C lol.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LMAO! :toilet: :toofunny:

jin

jin

Awards
  • Established
yeah man!
you dosed about what, 20 grams? 15?
at one time?

advice is not go past 2 to make sure the ass doesn't fall completely out.

glad the story ended up the way it did, though.
dropping in the candy aisle would have sukt.

btw, how long for the evil to pass?

jin

jin

Awards
  • Established
by the way, after reading your log, i might suggest that you add
5000iu vitamin d to your routine.
since i have been taking this (during the winter)
i have not been ill.
a couple years now.
in the summer, if i know that i can't get 30 minutes of GOOD full body sun a week, i will use the same dose.
if i feel like i am getting sick, or too rundown during winter, i will up it to 10, even 20000 for a couple days, then back off for a couple days.
the spike seems to push bad stuff away.

also, i might consider running the 36mg alongside the super,
than ramping up to the 54 daily dose once you drop the other compound.
epi kicks in quick.
you could probably get away with the cycle you originally set out.
overlapping seems most important with compounds that take a while...
like h-drol, p-mag, ...
epi is almost instantaneous.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
ha yeah it turns out i took about 15 - 20 grams lol. and it took all night for it to completely stop tearing up my insides. after about 3 hours of on and off the toilet action i decided to try and drive home, which really made me glad i have strong glutes cause i was having to hold back to keep from dirtying the interior of my car.

luckily though i feel nearly 100% today. just a slight bit of congestion. im so glad this sickness is gone. i was worried i might have the flu or somethin and be out a whole week. back to the gym tonight!!! the girlfriend is driving down to spend the night and join me at the gym, so im sure ill be trying to impress her with my newfound strength.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
by the way, after reading your log, i might suggest that you add
5000iu vitamin d to your routine.
since i have been taking this (during the winter)
i have not been ill.
a couple years now.
in the summer, if i know that i can't get 30 minutes of GOOD full body sun a week, i will use the same dose.
if i feel like i am getting sick, or too rundown during winter, i will up it to 10, even 20000 for a couple days, then back off for a couple days.
the spike seems to push bad stuff away.

also, i might consider running the 36mg alongside the super,
than ramping up to the 54 daily dose once you drop the other compound.
epi kicks in quick.

you could probably get away with the cycle you originally set out.
overlapping seems most important with compounds that take a while...
like h-drol, p-mag, ...
epi is almost instantaneous.
thats exactly what im doing! also, thanks for the info on vit. D. i have been taking a multi that has about 50% of my dv in it, and i drink enough milk to get the other 50% and then some. ill def look into dosing it higher though

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
day 19

Back and Shoulders

DB shoulder press
80 x 10
85 x 8 x 2
70 x 12

Smith Machine Bent Over Rows
185 x 10
205 x 10
225 x 8 x 2

Lat Pull Downs
195 x 10
205 x 8
205 x 5 (really started feeling tired)
180 x 8

Machine Cable Seated Rows
180 x 10
205 x 8
205 x 5
180 x 12

DB Lateral Raises
25 x 10 x 2
30 x 8
20 x 12

Lower Back extensions
250 x 12
280 x 10 x 3

Reverse Peck Deck
105 x 10 x 3

BB Shrugs
185 x 10 x 3

Overall i felt ok. But i could definitely tell i was sick earlier this week. i got fatigued pretty quick.

i was pretty happy with my DB shoulder press. throwing around the 85's was quite nice. also, my back felt really pumped up and full even though my lifts were a little low today. oh well, what can ya expect after feeling like poopski mcgee most of the week.

jin

jin

Awards
  • Established
thats exactly what im doing! also, thanks for the info on vit. D. i have been taking a multi that has about 50% of my dv in it, and i drink enough milk to get the other 50% and then some. ill def look into dosing it higher though
dv's are worthless, especially for the strength athlete,
and in terms of vitamin d,
they are there SOLELY considering the bone building effects of vita d.
NOT considering the immune system strengthening, hormone balancing, and other positive effects of vita d.
daily values WILL NOT help you at all in these regards.
only good sun,
and high doses.

multi-vites are the bane of humanity as far as i am concerned.
it's like health on autopilot.
i dose one in times of dire need,
but i chew it up,
and use sparingly.

oh, yeah, btw
killer routine man.
heavy weights, lots of sets.
sick even.
definitely a good log,
as you will surely get the most out of these compounds
with hard work like that!

excited to see what this stack is capable of.
keep it up!

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
Day 20

Weight: 211 (+5lbs)

Arms

EZ Bar curls

80 x 10
90 x 10
100 x 8
100 x 6

Cable Tricep Pushdowns
180 x 10
190 x 10
195 x 8
200 x 7
170 x 12

DB Curls
35 x 10 (wayyyy too easy!)
45 x 8 x 2
40 x 8

Overhead DB Tricep Extensions
115 x 10
120 x 10
125 x 8 x 2

Machine Preacher Curls
2 plates (90lbs) x 10
95 x 8
45 x 7 (single arm)
40 x 10

Seated Machine Dips
225 x 10 x 2

Cable Rope Tricep Extensions
140 x 10
150 x 8

Cable Curls (Each arm)
50 x 10
60 x 8 x 2

Machine Tricep Extensions
110 x 8 x 2

My arms felt HUUUUGGGGEEE today. took my girlfriend with me and she couldnt believe how big and pumped up they got. also, she commented that they looked more vascular. i have never felt "aggressive" before in the gym, but today i was in a mood of sorts and just felt like killing it.

Im really l liking how this epi is treating me at this point. legs tomorrow should be fun

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You are in the zone right now man. Explosive pumps and vascularity up means the next big thing will translate to a lot of strength and muscle, so enjoy the ride bro!! And I told ya you would love EPI!!:D

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
day 21

Off day. the gf stayed with me all day and didnt want to head to the gym. ill be hitting up legs and chest tomorrow.

also, i start my new job tomorrow! pretty excited for that

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
dunno how i missed 3 whole pages of this until now...

good lu ck with this man i'm excited to see what it does for you

jin

jin

Awards
  • Established
day 21

Off day. the gf stayed with me all day and didnt want to head to the gym. ill be hitting up legs and chest tomorrow.

also, i start my new job tomorrow! pretty excited for that
ahh, the best ab workout is the home ab workout...
glory.:bling:

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
Day 22

Chest

DB Bench
90 x 10
90 x 8 x 2
100 x 5
75 x 10

DB Incline Flys
35 x 10 x 2
40 x 8

BB Decline Bench
205 x 10
225 x 7
225 x 6
185 x 12

DB Incline Bench
80 x 9
80 x 8

Smith Machine Incline Bench
155 x 15
135 x failure

Pec Deck Flys
120 x 12
90 x failure (single arm)

Obviously much stronger than my previous chest days. im really liking this cycle and feeling great. i cant really comment on sides because i dont have any to report to be honest.

well, i guess my libido is a bit down. im not constantly trying to hump my gf to death. then again i have been a bit preoccupied with the gym and my new job, so that could be it. either way, im just happy not to be lethargic all the time or have back pumps.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everything looks like its going great for you Laser. No sides and getting some good gains man!! congrats buddy. Keep on pushing through and it will only get better ;)

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
mucho appreciated fellas. although the weight im throwing around isnt that impressive considering my weight, im just happy to be making some good gains and getting bigger.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
i am impressed.
ha thanks dude. i see some of the guys on here weighing in at 180 or so and benching 300+ and shredded to the core. its kind of inspirational and demotivating all at the same time lol

Day 23

Back

Seated Cable Rows
180 x 15 (wayyyyy too light lol)
205 x 10
220 x 8 x 2
205 x 9

Lat Pull downs
180 x 12
220 x 8
220 x 7
235 x 5
205 x 9

Lower Back Extension Machine
180 x 20
250 x 15
285 x 15
300 x 12 x 2

Low Row Machine (using plates)
3 plates (each hand) x 8 x 2

MTS High Row (also uses plates)
3 plates x 8 x 2

Assisted Wide grip chin ups
50lbs helping x 12
40 lbs helping x failure (i think 9)

Tbar rows
3 plates x 10
3 plates + a 25lb plate x 8

my forearms were tight as hell throughout this workout which made my grip strength suffer, but i had straps so its all good. again, much more vascular than previous workouts and my strength is going up. compared to my last back workout which was last friday, my strength is wayyy up. but thats also cause i was recovering from being sick.

WEIGHT 214 (+8lbs)

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
jin - meant to tell ya, i bought (well my mom actually) some gummy vitamin D vitamins. SUPER TASTY. i eat those things like candy and am getting about 1000 iu's of vitamin D from it lol.

also, gummy vitamin C vitamins are the tits. yeah, it sounds childish, but they are friggin great.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
jin - meant to tell ya, i bought (well my mom actually) some gummy vitamin D vitamins. SUPER TASTY. i eat those things like candy and am getting about 1000 iu's of vitamin D from it lol.

also, gummy vitamin C vitamins are the tits. yeah, it sounds childish, but they are friggin great.
Sounds good. Somebody needs to come out with gummy aminos..lol

Great job man!! 8 lbs up and all that with a speed bump in the middle from being sick. You have done well man. Keep doin your thing!!:dance:

jin

jin

Awards
  • Established

yeah, but nothing beats the real things!

glad to hear that you are using the D.
nothing beats real sun,
but if you are not able to get some good sun,
vitamin D supps are a necessity..

another little known fact about C
is that it extends the active life of NAC
a core component in any liver-protection product.
NAC should ALWAYS be taken with C.

Now, gummy NAC and C... add some ALA...
NOW WE ARE TALKING!!!

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
hmm, well then ill start carrying along those vitamins for when i take my cycle assist pills. had no idea that C and NAC worked together. always learning new things on this site!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hmm, well then ill start carrying along those vitamins for when i take my cycle assist pills. had no idea that C and NAC worked together. always learning new things on this site!
Ya, you will learn a lot browsing around these forums!!! Vitamin C is a staple year round for me. I take 3g/day.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
Day 24

Legs

Squats
225 x 12
275 x 10
315 x 7
315 x 6
225 x 12

BB Lunges
155 x 10 (each leg)
185 x 8 (each leg)
205 x 7 (each leg)
225 x 3 (each leg) <-- proved to be a bit too heavy lol

Stiff legged dead lifts
185 x 10 x 2

Seated Calf Raises
140 x 12
160 x 10
180 x 8 x 2
200 x 5

Leg Extensions
180 x 12
200 x 10
215 x 9 x 2

Leg Curls
150 x 10
160 x 8 x 2

Standing Calf Raises
250 x 10
270 x 9 x 3

Overall a pretty good workout. i was super tired after work but i managed to push through most of it. wish i would have had a preworkout for this workout. i was really happy to see some of these PR's though!!

not gonna lie, i impressed myself with the 225 lunges

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
Day 25

Off Day

weight: 217 (+11lbs)!!

im guessing this could be due to the fact that i drank nearly 2 gallons of water just while i was at work. but 11 lbs is nice to see on the scales

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great leg day man and congrats on the gains!!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hell yeh man!! Nice weight gain buddy, and I feel ya on the pre-workout. Its super hard for me without them, but then again I workout at like 6 am...lol

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
alrighty fellas, got a bit of a problem. my nips are unusually puffy today. any ideas for whats up? or how to get them back to normal?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
alrighty fellas, got a bit of a problem. my nips are unusually puffy today. any ideas for whats up? or how to get them back to normal?
I don't have experience with this, but I would guess that adding in a low dosed AI would help. It sounds like estrogen may be slightly elevated, and as long as they are puffy and you aren't getting any liquid from them I think its easily controlled.

Like I said though someone else may have a better idea, but I could see the AI helping out.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
haha def no liquid from them. i would be ****ting a brick if they did. just puffy and unattractive. kinda makes me a bit self conscious with my shirt off but other than that nothing major. not sensitive or anything. thanks for the suggestion rick, ill try to pick up some inhibit e real quick.

jin

jin

Awards
  • Established
you should have zero estrogen on a stack of super and epi.
maybe some rebound if you just dropped the super...

i think that it is the dermacrine.
i would stop using it, or at least cut the dose.
maybe 2 pumps a day.
not on the chest.

add a topical formestane product
to the nips areas...

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
ohh i didnt think about derma possibly doing it. good call on that. ill be getting some formastane then.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
Day 26

Weight: 217 (+11) but this was also after dinner which was at 7:30 and worked out at 11:30. either way, i like seeing this!

Shoulders

I had to get this workout in late. got to the gym around 11 pm. i knew when i left my house that i wasnt really "feeling it" as far as motivation to lift hard tonight, so i turned back to my house and did the unthinkable... dun dun dun, i used a stim on cycle! lol i just had to. 2 scoops of ASGT and i was WIRED!

the pumps were out of this world. my shoulders were hurting so bad. also, when i went to jog on the treadmill i got about 1 min into it before my calfs started to explode. i had the worst calf/shin pumps

on to the workout! its my best so far!

DB shoulder press
80 x 10 (way easy)
85 x 10
90 x 8 (with no spotter it was quite difficult getting these up to get started)
80 x 10
70 x 14

DB Lateral Raises
25 x 10 x 3

DB Front Raises
25 x 10 x 3

BB Shrugs
185 x 10
225 x 10 x 2
275 x 8
315 x 5
185 x failure

BB Shoulder Press
135 x 15 x 2 (no spotter so i didnt wanna kill myself, hence the lighter weight here)

Reverse Peck Dec (Rear Delts)
120 x 10
135 x 8 x 2

DB Shrugs
110 x 10
115 x 8
120 x 6 (my grip was starting to go and my callus was killing me, felt like i was jacking off a cactus)
90 x failure
70 x failure

Like i said, quite an amazing workout. props to ASGT for helping me out on this one. the pump on this workout was insane and i felt like a beast. if i had had a spotter im sure i could have heaved the 100lb DB's up on the shoulder press.

Overall very happy with these new PR's!!!!!

jin

jin

Awards
  • Established
yeah, man, i tried creatine and whiteflood on epi...
for about a week.
never again.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
Day 27

Arm Day

Overhead DB Tricep Extensions
110 x 10
120 x 10
130 x 8 x 2
100 x 15

DB Curls
40 x 10
45 x 8 x 2
40 x 8 (the pump was so ridiculous it was painful)

Tricep Cable Pushdowns
180 x 12
190 x 12
200 x 10
210 x 8 x 2

BB Curls
95 x 10
105 x 7 x 2
95 x 8 (again, the pump was PAINFUL!! lol)

Skull Crushers / Nose Breakers
90 x 12
100 x 10
110 x 7
110 x 8 (got a spotter to help me)

Machine Preacher Curls with plates
90 x 10
110 x 7 x 2
45 x 10 (single Arm)

Reverse Grip Tricep Pushdowns (palms up)
130 x 8
140 x 8 x 2
145 x 7

Single Arm Cable Tricep Pushdowns
40 x failure

DB Concentration Curls
30 x 10 x 2
25 x failure

Guys, this is by far the most epic pump i have ever had. i thought my arms were going to explode. it is the only time i have had "skin tearing" pumps. kudos epi, kudos. i love this stuff!!

This is also the only time i have had 2 different people approach me and ask what im doing to get such big arms. it was quite flattering. just for fun i asked the front desk for a tape measure to see how big my arms were and they were 19 FREAKIN INCHES!! i was soooo stoked about that. but thats also with a massive pump going on. either way i was happier than a pig in the mud.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
Day 28

Off Day. spent the day with my grandparents. old people have some of the best and funniest stories.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 28

Off Day. spent the day with my grandparents. old people have some of the best and funniest stories.
They absolutely do, and they don't realize just how funny they can be either.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
Day 29
Chest day

DB flat Bench
90 x 10
100 x 10
105 x 8
105 x 6
95 x 7

Incline DB Bench
80 x 10
70 x 8
65 x 8 x 2

DB Power Press
60 x 10 x 3

Incline DB Flys
35 x 10 x 5

Pec Deck
130 x 8
140 x 8
150 x 7
130 x 10

BB Bench
135 x failure
95 x failure

I was really happy to get 105 on DB's today!! thats a new PR for me. I had a workout buddy today and he said it looked like i got into a swarm of bees cause my chest was blown up. its like each week i can add 5 to 10 more pounds on all my lifts.