Lamonsters training log with UC

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good news on the skin test. Fúck a bunch of antibodies, bro. Time to kick this.

lamonster14

lamonster14

Awards
9/8

Misery loves it's company. Well guys I've been trying my ass off to battle this thing and as of late I've been getting my ass kicked. My Bodyweight is down to 183 and my appetite has disappeared. Symptoms wise the frequency hasn't really changed much, I'm just experiencing much more fatigue and discomfort. Trying to hold it together until I get my Mighty Mouse juice this week. Haven't been able to work or train clients, this frustrates the hell out of me. I've pretty much been a couch potato the past several days and plan on remaining the same until things change for the better. Even small tasks like buying groceries have become a chore. What's funny is that this flare isn't nearly as severe as my most recent in 2011 and I feel like I'm gonna die. I have no idea how I managed before , say some prayers y'all I need this remicade to work it's wonders

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How're you feeling bro?

lamonster14

lamonster14

Awards
It's been a long time since I've posted here. Reason being I battled with this illness all year and eventually lost. My colon **** the bed and I wound up having it removed. I now have a temporary ileostomy and will be going back for two more operations to have a j pouch. I plan to train a bit and get some sort of health and normalcy back here before my next operation. I will be back once I get word and start the cycle up again.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
At least you're still kicking. Prayers for you, man.

lamonster14

lamonster14

Awards
Thank you , I'm still vertical and breathing that's all that matters ! I appreciate it

lamonster14

lamonster14

Awards
So I've been training 3-4 days a week since I made the comeback post and I must say I'm very pleased with the progress I have made. I went from a prednisone aftermath disaster to something somewhat Appreciable physically. I've gained around 10-13 lbs and lost all the wonderful bloat that comes with corticosteroids. I'm still not what you would consider a sizeable guy(180 lbs) and I can't even say that it looks like I lift yet but I don't look sick anymore and that makes me extremely happy. Heck, I've even been able to muster a few consecutive pull-ups and can perform unassisted dips in the 10-12 rep range. It's almost like my body never forgot how to do any of those things and wants to be in the same condition it was before I fell ill. Training with an ostomy is weird but I'm slowly getting used to it and still need to find a way to train my abs if that's even a possibility but I'm pretty pleased with the progress I've made. Stay tuned if ya want more good things to come !