KLEEN's Machine gets Torqued Up with EndoSurge! A BPS Sponsored Log

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was that a "role models" quote about bullish!ters. Doc, you always send enough gear and literature to set up an awesome pic! We thank you again.
No... or if it was it was not intentional, just how I feel, which is why if someone does a LOG, they have to post pictures, I mean anyone can say anything... "Hi, I'm Joe Blow and I was 300Lbs @ 33% BF and I took SUPER-BULL$HIT and in 30 days I lost 90Lbs of fat and put on 20Lbs of Muscle, I am now 230Lbs at 4% BF in just one month" then you ask to see pictures and you get some lame excuse or no response, or even better, "I don't have to post pictures to prove my results!" LoL... That is what I mean when I say BULL$HITTERS!!!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
No... or if it was it was not intentional, just how I feel, which is why if someone does a LOG, they have to post pictures, I mean anyone can say anything... "Hi, I'm Joe Blow and I was 300Lbs @ 33% BF and I took SUPER-BULL$HIT and in 30 days I lost 90Lbs of fat and put on 20Lbs of Muscle, I am now 230Lbs at 4% BF in just one month" then you ask to see pictures and you get some lame excuse or no response, or even better, "I don't have to post pictures to prove my results!" LoL... That is what I mean when I say BULL$HITTERS!!!
Well said my friend, i hate it when people do that! People have the need to put their ego into some of the numbers that's a fact. Numbers shouldn't matter as much as if your happy with what you see in the mirror, I'm pretty sure any company supporting a log would rather just see pic's over anything else the person says BUT the numbers are usually a little bit cool too.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
I hear ya bro, how do you have a log with no pics. It's actually frustrating to me, and I hate to ask people to post up or sac up for that matter. Even if ones not in the best shape that why you're here to get better. Idk man some people just don't understand the concept.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well said my friend, i hate it when people do that! People have the need to put their ego into some of the numbers that's a fact. Numbers shouldn't matter as much as if your happy with what you see in the mirror, I'm pretty sure any company supporting a log would rather just see pic's over anything else the person says BUT the numbers are usually a little bit cool too.
Whoa... don't get me wrong, the numbers are awesome too, I Love them, but when there is a picture that can back them up, one without the other makes for a half-a$$ Log in my opinion, but if I had to to chose one over the other, at least the pictures don't lie! The only thing about pictures is they can be taken out of context, for example you can't always tell how tall someone is in a picture, I mean they can sometimes be very misleading based on person's height, build, how lean they are, angles and shadowing, etc.

Anyone want to take a gander at my stats in this picture, obviously everyone knows I'm 6'2" so that takes one thing out of the equation, but what is my body weight & body fat?

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Whoa... don't get me wrong, the numbers are awesome too, I Love them, but when there is a picture that can back them up, one without the other makes for a half-a$$ Log in my opinion, but if I had to to chose one over the other, at least the pictures don't lie! The only thing about pictures is they can be taken out of context, for example you can't always tell how tall someone is in a picture, I mean they can sometimes be very misleading based on person's height, build, how lean they are, angles and shadowing, etc.

Anyone want to take a gander at my stats in this picture, obviously everyone knows I'm 6'2" so that takes one thing out of the equation, but what is my body weight & body fat?
Jeeze, idk maybe between 210-215 @ 4-5% BF ?

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jeeze, idk maybe between 210-215 @ 4-5% BF ?
Hahahah... Try 183Lbs at 4.6% body fat, the day before 2008 Halloween when I went as the "Silver Surfer" See what I mean, how the right picture can totally misconceive, which is why I think it is so important to have both numbers/stats & pictures to back one another up and to truly allow people to compare apples to apples and oranges to oranges... In short, keeps it REAL!!!

FYI...That was the exact same day, time, & place where I shot the picture of my avatar as well, I had a friend (photographer) come over to where I used to train MMA and take a whole bunch of pictures, well they had a little mini-gym in that facility, so I wanted to get a few shots of me doing candid lifts, etc.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hear ya bro, how do you have a log with no pics. It's actually frustrating to me, and I hate to ask people to post up or sac up for that matter. Even if ones not in the best shape that why you're here to get better. Idk man some people just don't understand the concept.
Yes this is why I am posting up pics of myself. Yes I may have been in shape at one time. But over time I became a fat A$$. Was it embarrassing to post pics of me at 1lb shy of 300 absolutely. But like you say we are all here to help each other. I may have had knowledge of how to do this or that and never ever thought I would let me self go to the point I got. But now I am back and have been showing myself and others via pics both the bad and the new. That way nobody can second guess my transformation and to show those whom are big like I was that it can be done.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dang Doc I was at the same weight as you in this picture but no where near as muscular. And I am only 5'9"

first_shape.jpg

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Okay I need to update quickly here and get off to spend time with the wife. I had an amazing workout today and really pushed myself.

Supps - EndoSurge 2 caps pre workout, 2 caps post workout about 30-45 minutes before attacking food to set up nice anabolic scenario. N.O. Ignite 1.5 scoops 30-45 minute pre workout. Whatever was in it bothering me before is not any longer as far as the nausea. Very happy about that because the pumps are awesome and energy is smooth.

The workout

Push Press w/ Thick Bar- 105x8, 145x8,165x8 > 145x5 > 105x3 last drop was only Military press no leg involved just to keep things safe. I AM VERY PLEASED with 165x8 first time out on these.

Nautilus Machine Pull Over - 87.5x15, 100x15, 112.5x15 > 87.5 x10 > 62.5 x15 - Oh man I love this machine. Nice burn, too bad my normal gym doesn't have one. Oh well EZ Bar or DB pullovers when at the other gym....

DB Incline Bench - 65x12, 80x12 > 65x5 > 40x3 - Those push press had my shoulders whooped. I do these at about a 30 degree to hit more chest, but still was beastly and I was looking like a stud with the pumps I was sporting by the end of them.

Alternating DB Curls Neutral rotating up to supinated grip - 45x7 > 35x5 > 20x5 - Holy Burning Biceps Batman! Do you have a hose on your utility belt??? We have got to put these things out!

Skull Crushers - 90x8 > 60x5> to close grip triceps press 65x10 - Man these felt great, I decided it was safer to drop the bar to my chest and do CGP for the final burnout since I do my skull crushers with elbows back at 45 degree angle so gravity is at its peak at the lockout. That and that angle really smashes the 3rd head of them yet it is a precarious position to burn out in. For the press burnout, I more let my forearms fold down into the press than just pressing it. I do this to accentuate triceps instead of chest or shoulder involvement.

Deads with thick bar - 225x8, 325x8 for 3 sets - reps were slow both up and down. The thick bar was a beast on my grip once again, however I really enjoyed slowing the movement down and really working the musculature involved.

Leg Ext - 230x12 > 170x6 > 110x7 Well if I thought my biceps were burning earlier then this was at least a 3-4 alarm fire this time.

Sauna time various stretches for my entire body and held for 30 seconds each and repeated 3 times. Needless to say I stretched the entire 15 minutes I was in there.

So far I have easily consume 2600-2800 cals today and will more than likely approach 4000 today. More carbs I have a long day in the sun tomorrow and the extra carbs should help me with hydration. I sweat during the workout like a beast, shirt was wet and towel was already wet from wiping myself down throughout. I don't like to leave sweat on the machines for others. It is a peeve of mine so I am careful about it.

THIS is where I will be tomorrow with my wife and two boys.

The Bud Light Weenie Roast is Sunday at The Woodlands Pavilion, featuring Papa Roach, Buckcherry, Puddle of Mudd, P.O.D., Crossfade, Red, and Drive A!!

Be sure to get there by 3:30 p.m. for the Weenie Roast Happy Hour with beer specials, $1 weenies from Candelari's, live music from The Crisis, and chainsaw ice sculpting by Reverend Butter!

SET TIMES

Doors open at 3:30 p.m.

Drive A 4:35 - 4:55
Crossfade 5:10 - 5:35
Red 5:55 - 6:25
P.O.D. 6:45 - 7:15
Puddle of Mudd 7:35 - 8:15
Buckcherry 8:35 - 9:35
Papa Roach 9:55 - 10:55

Awesome Bro, I know it will be a good Log, did you see the nice picture that LittleGreen posted presenting the Logging care package we sent, very nice set up, really showcased our products nicely! Anyway, very happy to hook both of your Gal's up, with you guys backing them up I have absolutely no worries, not to mention we need more female input & Logs on this forum, I believe it is definitely a win-win all around, not to mention, what I like about running a LOG personally... it keeps me accountable for what I am doing, because anyone can claim this, that or the other, but when you are posting workouts, diet, stats, and pictures to back it all up, if you are just BULL$HITTING... everyone will know, and really, for the bull$hitter's out there, they are really only bull$hitting themselves! Anyway, I'll step down off my soap box now and see glad to have KleensQueen doing a LOG for us, it is our pleasure here from FINAFLEX!!!
Oh there will be pics! You will get to see the lovely lady AND her cool ink.

Was that a "role models" quote about bullish!ters. Doc, you always send enough gear and literature to set up an awesome pic! We thank you again.
No but I love that scene!

Weight - 0 lbs no gravity where you are that physique is out of this world...

Hahahah... Try 183Lbs at 4.6% body fat, the day before 2008 Halloween when I went as the "Silver Surfer" See what I mean, how the right picture can totally misconceive, which is why I think it is so important to have both numbers/stats & pictures to back one another up and to truly allow people to compare apples to apples and oranges to oranges... In short, keeps it REAL!!!
Pics huh, I guess I will do some more next weekend. ;)

Yes this is why I am posting up pics of myself. Yes I may have been in shape at one time. But over time I became a fat A$$. Was it embarrassing to post pics of me at 1lb shy of 300 absolutely. But like you say we are all here to help each other. I may have had knowledge of how to do this or that and never ever thought I would let me self go to the point I got. But now I am back and have been showing myself and others via pics both the bad and the new. That way nobody can second guess my transformation and to show those whom are big like I was that it can be done.
What self respecting man would put himself up at 1 lb shy of 300! Damnit man you shuld have gained another lb for 300! ;) You have made me proud...

Dang Doc I was at the same weight as you in this picture but no where near as muscular. And I am only 5'9"

View attachment 43199
Two words, crap that was two words oh well...

Okay Okay, the two words are Bone Structure. That and body fat percentage you were probably about 8-9 in your pic. Al looks to have smaller joints like I do. That means smaller bones and weighing less but looking heavier.

Last edited:
thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Damn some epic inspiration in here! I WANT TO GO TRAIN SO BAD RIGHT NOW LOL

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
OC6 you are the man balls to the wall. No shame in your game and ready for battle! Im glad to have met the members I have on this forum and learned from their experiences. I too have come from a shameful place to where I am now, and still Im not comfortable without my shirt but for the sake of a great LOG...so be it. I will work to attain my goal of being a lean machine no matter what!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Have fun Kleen, great work out too btw. That weenie event should be sweet...awesome line up. I like Red a lot never seen them live though.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
OC6 you are the man balls to the wall. No shame in your game and ready for battle! Im glad to have met the members I have on this forum and learned from their experiences. I too have come from a shameful place to where I am now, and still Im not comfortable without my shirt but for the sake of a great LOG...so be it. I will work to attain my goal of being a lean machine no matter what!
I used to try to hide things or not mention them like that fat pockets I carry under my chest or the loose skin I have from letting myself get too big for too long. Now it is just part of my journey. I speak on the insecurities openly so that they do not have any power over me.

Funny story from Saturday morning about just that. I was showing my daughter how to do planks to help her with her push ups for her next belt test. I looked down and my skin looked like it was melting off where it is loose. I jokingly told my daughter, "Look Trin, my skin is melting off." She says "NU-UHHH let me see!" and got down on the floor. Keep in mind she is seven so I already knew the reaction was going to be purely innocent and yet totally honest response of EWWWW or something. LOL She says "GROSS! Daddy it is melting off of you!" With a look of complete astonishment. Now if that had power over me my feeling would have been hurt. However that skin is a badge of honor. It tells a tail of massive improvement, and overcoming weakness. I consider myself lucky that I can pose and stand and it doesn't do too much but smooth over the cuts of my abs when standing. I remember the horror of seeing it when I was doing some cable cross overs the first time I got lean and thinking it was disgusting. That I would have to hide it or never bend over with my shirt off. Then people saw it and there reaction was wow you lost a lot of weight but you look fantastic. I wish I was built like you... Point is insecurities only have power over you if you give it to them.

Have fun Kleen, great work out too btw. That weenie event should be sweet...awesome line up. I like Red a lot never seen them live though.
I have seen Red they are twice great live. Crossfade has a few pretty good songs and that is about all the time they have to play. The wife looked up more of their music and showed a few songs to me on youtube. POD is old school not sure what mix of their music they will play never heard them live either. Puddle of Mudd is good live I wasn't too interested in them until I saw them live, have no clue about Buck Cherry, I know a few of the songs and they are cookie cutter rock but done well. Yet have never caught my interest enough to seek them out. I love me some Papa Roach! They are bad ass in concert too. We have a thing called BuzzFest twice a year that has about 14 bands come through so I go see that. It is all alternative rock, not much on the straight up Metal front but that's okay. So that is where I have seen a lot of the groups. I need to see what a few of the other bands are about but I will just listen live and see if I like them. All in all it will be a good time and taking the boys will be fun.

Other than that today is a rest day. Not really doing anything. Just chilling.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I used to try to hide things or not mention them like that fat pockets I carry under my chest or the loose skin I have from letting myself get too big for too long. Now it is just part of my journey. I speak on the insecurities openly so that they do not have any power over me.

Funny story from Saturday morning about just that. I was showing my daughter how to do planks to help her with her push ups for her next belt test. I looked down and my skin looked like it was melting off where it is loose. I jokingly told my daughter, "Look Trin, my skin is melting off." She says "NU-UHHH let me see!" and got down on the floor. Keep in mind she is seven so I already knew the reaction was going to be purely innocent and yet totally honest response of EWWWW or something. LOL She says "GROSS! Daddy it is melting off of you!" With a look of complete astonishment. Now if that had power over me my feelings would have been hurt. However that skin is a badge of honor. It tells a tail of massive improvement, and overcoming weakness. I consider myself lucky that I can pose and stand and it doesn't do too much but smooth over the cuts of my abs when standing. I remember the horror of seeing it when I was doing some cable cross overs the first time I got lean and thinking it was disgusting. That I would have to hide it or never bend over with my shirt off. Then people saw it and there reaction was wow you lost a lot of weight but you look fantastic. I wish I was built like you... Point is insecurities only have power over you if you give it to them.

I have seen Red they are twice great live. Crossfade has a few pretty good songs and that is about all the time they have to play. The wife looked up more of their music and showed a few songs to me on youtube. POD is old school not sure what mix of their music they will play never heard them live either. Puddle of Mudd is good live I wasn't too interested in them until I saw them live, have no clue about Buck Cherry, I know a few of the songs and they are cookie cutter rock but done well. Yet have never caught my interest enough to seek them out. I love me some Papa Roach! They are bad ass in concert too. We have a thing called BuzzFest twice a year that has about 14 bands come through so I go see that. It is all alternative rock, not much on the straight up Metal front but that's okay. So that is where I have seen a lot of the groups. I need to see what a few of the other bands are about but I will just listen live and see if I like them. All in all it will be a good time and taking the boys will be fun.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Damn Scotty! You look big and ripped to shreds there brother. That is very impressive. It would be sweet to be that ripped up!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Damn Scotty! You look big and ripped to shreds there brother. That is very impressive. It would be sweet to be that ripped up!
PSSSST You are right there Rick actually the builds are very similar too. You have maybe 1.5-2.5 lbs of fat to go to get to this.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PSSSST You are right there Rick actually the builds are very similar too. You have maybe 1.5-2.5 lbs of fat to go to get to this.
Well I don't see myself that way, but I appreciate you saying that. I don't see myself going to 4.5%, but I would like to see how close I can get without changing my diet much.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Add in some AAS. :lol:

With your training and diet already perfect, you'd shred down if you want to.

Then again, you could do it all natural as well. It's just the gear is a bit more fun.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't know how I missed this one, buddy. I've got some reading to do...lol

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Funny story from Saturday morning about just that. I was showing my daughter how to do planks to help her with her push ups for her next belt test. I looked down and my skin looked like it was melting off where it is loose. I jokingly told my daughter, "Look Trin, my skin is melting off." She says "NU-UHHH let me see!" and got down on the floor. Keep in mind she is seven so I already knew the reaction was going to be purely innocent and yet totally honest response of EWWWW or something. LOL She says "GROSS! Daddy it is melting off of you!" With a look of complete astonishment. Now if that had power over me my feeling would have been hurt. However that skin is a badge of honor. It tells a tail of massive improvement, and overcoming weakness. I consider myself lucky that I can pose and stand and it doesn't do too much but smooth over the cuts of my abs when standing. I remember the horror of seeing it when I was doing some cable cross overs the first time I got lean and thinking it was disgusting. That I would have to hide it or never bend over with my shirt off. Then people saw it and there reaction was wow you lost a lot of weight but you look fantastic. I wish I was built like you... Point is insecurities only have power over you if you give it to them.

Very inspirational and informative message here. Perhaps I will start posting some pics... (Well that hasn't been the problem.. more like I was going to then my computer died... I guess work will forgive me for uploading it here X_X )

Thanks kleen~

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Then again, you could do it all natural as well. It's just the gear is a bit more fun.
Sounds like a Thunder-reply!!! LMAO

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Lol....even though I would love to run a test cycle with some other goodies, I have a lot to think about. Just don't want to risk for a little gain, with everything I stand to lose from it should I get busted. A wife and 3 kids is a lot to lose, so I think I will stay "legal" for now even though it makes me want to when I see the results you guys get from it...:)

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also Rick, take into considering I was lifting a lot of very light weights to get the best pump & vascularity right before my pictures!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I don't see myself that way, but I appreciate you saying that. I don't see myself going to 4.5%, but I would like to see how close I can get without changing my diet much.
Trust me, I never saw myself that way either, I had only dreamed about it, then when I actually achieved it, now when I am about 10% BF I really just look at myself and get mad taht I'm letting myself go, etc. Also, I can still imagine that ripped up shredded body is under there and how it looks, I just need to take the fat off like a coat, but one that takes a while to get off and in layers and strips, slowly but surely, there is an AMAZING body in each and every one of us, we just need to actually do what it takes to reach our goals whether they are to get bigger or just shed the fat, hard work, clean diet, and consistency, consistency, consistency!!!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ridiculous...one week in and its 7 pages long.

Leave it to Kleen to have another epic log

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Trust me, I never saw myself that way either, I had only dreamed about it, then when I actually achieved it, now when I am about 10% BF I really just look at myself and get mad taht I'm letting myself go, etc. Also, I can still imagine that ripped up shredded body is under there and how it looks, I just need to take the fat off like a coat, but one that takes a while to get off and in layers and strips, slowly but surely, there is an AMAZING body in each and every one of us, we just need to actually do what it takes to reach our goals whether they are to get bigger or just shed the fat, hard work, clean diet, and consistency, consistency, consistency!!!
Well said Scotty. Well said.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree 100% Scotty! Once you get lean you don't want it to go away. I can definitely see myself being very upset with being 10% now that I've made it to the 7s :)

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
there is an AMAZING body in each and every one of us, we just need to actually do what it takes to reach our goals whether they are to get bigger or just shed the fat, hard work, clean diet, and consistency, consistency, consistency!!!
Amen!!
Scotty is preaching the positive word this morning..........I love it!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree 100% Scotty! Once you get lean you don't want it to go away. I can definitely see myself being very upset with being 10% now that I've made it to the 7s :)
With lean gains I should be able to maintain 6-8% year round, hek it's kind of hard to gain on this diet without really stuffing your face. I can see myself maintaining around 3800/2500 which is nuggin futs... Lean bulk would be like 4000/2800... would be a fuggin party...

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Golden words of encouragement, Thanks for those Al! :D

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just tell it how I see it boyz, I mean every word is true and truly how I feel, I think every one of us already has a picture in his or her head of how they/we want to look and there is no reason why we/they cannot get there, just realize that anything worth having takes hard work and sacrifice and if you put in the time and effort, you will reap the reward!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
I just tell it how I see it boyz, I mean every word is true and truly how I feel, I think every one of us already has a picture in his or her head of how they/we want to look and there is no reason why we/they cannot get there, just realize that anything worth having takes hard work and sacrifice and if you put in the time and effort, you will reap the reward!
YES MY FRIEND YES, No matter what your goal is as long as you believe you can do it you will. No matter how crazy or ridiculous it may be to others but if you can get your mindset dead-set on your goals and accomplishing them, then you have already won half of the battle!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup you said it!
I was pretty lean around 15 months ago. Tried to bulk up, got injured and now i'm not looking so good... Gonna try take some pics today. But when I look at my pics from back then... even if I wasn't LEAN, I was definitely better than I am now.... CONSISTENCY!! And probably PLANNING lol. Deloading is probably something needed to do.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to my world! Injury sucks, but it is also motivation. I'm training harder now than I have in quite some time. Just curtailing the diet and I think I'll be fine.

All very encouraging guys and moreover in an epic log.

Group hug. :lol:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Okay so I need to update my own log now instead of pimping my wife's.

Cardio today Treadmill 45 minutes 543 cals on interval incline setting, and ab work on the crunch machine. Then relaxed in the sauna.

Had an awesome time at the concert yesterday. Was just great fun, and the kids had a blast. I am looking pretty full from the food intake and some water under the skin but I think the cardio today got rid of some of that and tomorrows workout will no doubt blast the crap out of my body. Yes!

Loving the full body workouts. Wass so awesome to have my wife back in the gym after her being out with her throat infection. She is very intense and motivating to workout out with. Especially to lift, tomorrow should be lots of work and lots of fun. More updates tomorrow after the lift.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
great stuff here as well.I love coming here to read and learn

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wish I could get my wife in the gym with me. Maybe some day I will be able to once the kids get older and require less of her time. It would be a huge benefit dietwise if we were on the same page, as well as the motivation we could give each other.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I had a beast of a workout today, I can't remember it all so I will have to update it later tonight. I went up in a lot of weights and had improved stamina already though.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had a beast of a workout today, I can't remember it all so I will have to update it later tonight. I went up in a lot of weights and had improved stamina already though.
I am hurting pretty good today, just thinking about it is hard. I will be doing deload with 25 reps tonight so it won't kill me.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
I am hurting pretty good today, just thinking about it is hard. I will be doing deload with 25 reps tonight so it won't kill me.
Good idea. Geez ur ripped!

Looking forward to the update Kleen

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Week One Review - EndoSurge

I have some comments and feedback from my first week on EndoSurge all are very positive so far.

Aggression - I have noticed the urge to make comments in situations I typically would not. I have also snapped a few times here or there as is normal for me when my free testosterone levels egin to climb.

Alpha Male - I feel like I draw attention where ever I go. In a positive way not like I feel like a bad ass and everyone should move out of my way. Confidence is supreme right now.

Recovery - I just changed workouts and this new one typically causes me a lot of soreness when I go back to it but this time my level of soreness is minimal. This time only parts of my body that are not used to being worked are getting sore like the 3rd head of my triceps from the skull crushers.

Libido - Definitely Increased here. In my pct I was successful in getting back to my normal horny self. However I have definitely had an increase in libido. Also interstingly enough I seem to be well for lack of a better description hanging fuller when not aroused. Definitely an added bonus.

Strength - Well I would typically say that it is too early to tell anything however as an example Last Tuesday I hit 225x8 x2 sets and the second set was very hard to finish. This week I did 225x8, 235x8 and still had one more in the tank. Not saying this all came from Endo, some from muscle memory and what not, but it is impressive nonetheless.

Skin - It has been dry as a desert here and I have still had a lot more pimples than usual. Basically my body, and face are like a teenager's in the height of puberty.

Sides - I will list this as a side however in all honesty it is just basically proof of increased testosterone. As some of you know I just came off of a pct and I tapered my AI down nicely and was off them for about a week and a half before starting this. I had no signs of gyno at that point. However I think the extra testosterone is increasing the estro rebound that can sometimes happen after an AI. About 5 days in I noticed my right nipple starting to itch, and find that I am having to reintroduce the AI to bring that back under control. I am sure the increased levels of serum and more importantly free testosterone added to what was probably a higher than normal level of aromitase from PCT caused the situation and not a typical reaction for the product at all. However it goes to prove that the testosterone levels are high enough to throw off the testosterone/estro axis to the point that the extra free testosterone is trying to aromatize.
That says a lot to me about the product.

Size - I feel I am holding onto more of my carb intake. Not as fat but either glycogen or just added size. I just feel a little bigger right now.

Stats - I will take stats next week Weight, and Progress pics for sure.

I will post up my workout later tonight.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Great, descriptive review for the first week. I'm gonna use that sort of as a template for my week review (if you don't mind) :D

This looks like an awesome product!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Great, descriptive review for the first week. I'm gonna use that sort of as a template for my week review (if you don't mind) :D

This looks like an awesome product!
Thanks and feel free to do so.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 9 Workout 4

I already updated the rest of the day but I followed my usual morning supplement protocol plus a Formadrol to alleviate some itching in my right nipple. With the extra testosterone I am suffering a little estro rebound from coming off y PCT and freeing up so much test while aromitase levels are high.

Pace was as fast as we could swap our weights we did and went to work. Dumbbell exercises were done with a little less rest. The idea here is pace pace, pace and hard work!

Flat bench 135x8, 225x8, 235x8>185x7>115x8 - up 10 lbs from last week and felt lighter. :)

Bent Over DB Row - 42.5 x8, 70x12, 75x12 > 60x8 > 42.5x6 - This was work! I started out and ended 5 lbs heavier on both work sets. I may trade this out for bent over barbell rows or t-bar rows to get a little more power into the move.

Standing Arnold Press - 45x12, 50x12 > 35x6 > 20x6 Holy Crap! The lack of rest was really getting me by this time I had a full on sweat and the second work set was hard to complete. I started out 10 lbs heavier on the first workset than last week and man did it make it hard n that second set. On top of that my shoulders were toast from bench already. This isn't a power move anyway and it did exactly what I wanted. The pump was ridiculous!

Pinwheel Curls - 42.5x15 > 30x7 > 20x4 - up 2.5 on first set an extra rep on 1st drop then 1 less rep on second. Hey that is an extra 32.5 in volume not bad in my book!!!!

OH Triceps Ext - 85x15 > 60x8 > 45x5 - up 5 lbs on main work set, same for 1st drops and up 5 lbs on last drop. However I lost reps on final drop but that is fine with me. I must say that 5 lbs is a nice jump on a single joint exercise.

Leg Press - 5p per side x20, 5p per side x20, 5p per side x20 > 4p x8 > 3p x6 - I really slowed the reps down for the drops, and just let it burn. No drops last time. With the wife there this time the drops went much faster and I had her drop the weight on these while I held the sled with straight legs but not locked out to increase time under tension.

Stiff Leg Deads - 235x12 > 185x10 > 95x12 - Awesome finisher here but next time I will put the 2 25s on the outside instead of a 45 in between them. That way the final drop has 135 on it instead of 95. Either way this kicked my azz! I didn't make it to these last time so this was a huge improvement. Conditioning is already improving.

Several times in the middle of the workout Jo said to me she hated me right now so I know she had a killer workout.

EndoSurge is doing its thang mentally and recovery is increasing we will see what this next week holds.

Diet today has been good sirloin chili over whole grain pasta for a fast breaker with a protein bar for dessert. Snack was 85 grams of Whey Protien, a bagel with jalapeno jelly, and 2 oz almonds. Getting ready to eat some pizza for dinner, the meat we took out did not thaw out so no big deal. Will still be good, and I will just add in yep you guessed it, more protein powder to get my protein up. That and a bowl of cottage cheese.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Damn looks like it was intense! Awesome workout Kleen & Queen :D

*on a side note i saw "bagel with jalapeno jelly" how did that taste??

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Damn looks like it was intense! Awesome workout Kleen & Queen :D

*on a side note i saw "bagel with jalapeno jelly" how did that taste??
Thanks Honestly at first my thought was sweet and Jalapeno??? WTH??? However being me I am required to try all that is hot to see if I like it or not. It is actually really good. One of those combinations that surprises you because it sounds unappealing; yet the contrast in flavor is really good.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice workout and great review!! I really wanna get on endosurge.
Hmm. Interesting about the AI. I notice on daa if I don't low dose erase I tend to get the itchy nips.
I want to run endosurge and pct rev black!!