KLEEN - The PCT Plan w/ CEL PCT Assist & Suppress C (Sponsored)

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We have to have each bulk tested in order to sell and DAA is no exception. It's the law, if we didn't we wouldn't be selling bulks. Our DAA is official. The difference in Testforce and ours is the salt used. Test force mixes better due to the calcium.
I am not questioning the purity I know Nps good to go Ive been buying from them since 2005 and spent a lot of my money

the calcium was what the Italian study which showed to raise testosterone with calcium chelate, that's what testforce uses I think, don't feel like looking it up now

has there been user testing done on NP's bulk DAA that showed that testosterone increased in 14 days? I saw Epharms testing and it was impressive. have you saw this study?

Im not for Epharm or NP Im for the best quality and price I can find in both with quality being most important

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
DAA is DAA. We sell bulks of several products. I can guarantee you will see your test increase within the first 14 days, it's what DAA does.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 13 PUSH

Okay everyone you have all given me a lot of information to process. I wanted to thank all of you for your input.

One thing I was aware of since MrBig made me start thinking of things that would be out of whack and could raise more flags. I actually did something smart. Well kind of. I knew my cholesteral was going to be high and I didn't want that to be a problem for me. I went to the gym this morning then had a big carb filled shake afterwards.

Doc says So are you fasted and ready for your labs?
No Ma'am I am not fasted I have had about 800 calories already today.
Doc says "You mean you aren't fasted?"
I asked why do I need to be fasted to have you check my testosterone levels? Does food have an effect on them? DER-DER-DURRRRR
Doc says no but you are getting also getting a physical.
I told her I didn't come here for a physical they told me once I got here I had to have one so here we are.

She said okay whenever you want to have your cholesteral checked you can call us and come back in to get the paper work but you have to be fasted. One minor bullet dodged.

Like I said I am not even sure if I will go on TRT just yet but I want to have the option.

Doug yes I think if you started TRT and were on it for an extended period of time then you probably would end up needing to stay on it. This is part of my issue with it. Like I said I will see what the doctor says about my tests and levels. If I am over 300 then I wont even worry about this again for quite a long time. Along the same lines once it has been prescribed it isn't that expensive to purchase and could easily replace the money spent on test boosters and what not. So monetarily it shouldn't be too much of a difference compared to current expenses. As Big said if I am over 300 I don't really even qualify for TRT, and that will be ok too. My HPTA has always been good and this short cycle shouldn't change that.

Okay now that we have covered the TRT stuff thoroughly.

Day 13 Push

HS Chest press - not the Wide grip one. :( 90x5, 115x5, 115x5, 115x4, 90x5 - This was hard as all get out. Much harder to do than the wide grip and way more triceps intensive. I could have gotten 115 for 5 on all of the sets but my head began to pound hard during that 4rth set. Even finishing the 5th at a lower weight I could feel the pulse radiating pain from my medulla all the way up into my frontal lobes. I was like Oh hell no. I just moved my neck wrong or something or forgot to breathe increasing pressure.

HS Shoulder press - 70x5, 110x5, 110x5, 110x5, 110x5 - this was extremely hard to finish out my last set. I had to really fight for the last rep.

Straight bar cable triceps ext. - 80x5, 100x5, 80x5, 80x5, 80x5 the move up to 100 caused a little discomfort in my elbow. I was also already pretty much dead in the triceps due to being very depleted and the extra triceps work from the different chest press today.

Hack Squats 225x5, 315x5, 365x5, 385x5, 405x5 these were nice and deep took the full 3 seconds negative on all reps and sets was a great lift.

Weight at the doctor this morning 208 with thin dress pants and a shirt on. I will say this I leaned out a lot this week by keeping carbs lower. My abs came back in pretty good. Not sure what the body weight is without any clothes but estimating 203-205 from the close I was wearing when weighed this morning.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I trust NP bulk powders as a great source of bulks. I would think the only differences in effectiveness may come from the salts as Big said. Big is the NP stuff the same as what is in TCF-1? Sodium D A A or whatever? I know I have seen two types out there and the one in TCF-1 touts about 10% higher increases in the testing. it says 42% increase and the others I have read say something like 33% increase.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
TCF-1 could claim the higher percentages based on their Liqua vade technology. For the price, bulk DAA is going to definitely be a win win. I have seen the same effects from each DAA product, when you buy something preformulated you are paying for convenience.

TCF-1 and Test force I both stand by and are solid products.

John if you want I could send you a tub and you an see everything for yourself :approve:

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Kleen, how long till we hear about the results?

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yeah im kinda eager to know how your results.

Nice workout! Killer strength on those hack squats big guy. Very impressive to say the least.

As far as suppression via prolonged TRT...well much more experienced minds have spoken up therefore no need for me to add my inexperienced opinion.

You have the right mindset that if your HPTA is solid...no need to get the TRT.

As far as DAA is concerned...yeah I have a bottle of TCF-1 i got on that ridiculous sale a few months back that I have yet to run....i should probably run that soon.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TCF-1 could claim the higher percentages based on their Liqua vade technology. For the price, bulk DAA is going to definitely be a win win. I have seen the same effects from each DAA product, when you buy something preformulated you are paying for convenience.

John if you want I could send you a tub and you an see everything for yourself :approve:
Can I pretend to be John?

How long do you take DAA for? As far as dosage, I know people have mimicked the study of 3g and is that all at once?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Good to know I have 2 tubs of DAA coming my way

Can I pretend to be John?

How long do you take DAA for? As far as dosage, I know people have mimicked the study of 3g and is that all at once?
I was wondering the same thing. So far I have read on some post people recomending 3g a day for 12 days and then 12 days off, same as TCF but im not sure if that is the best way or not.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Hey Kleen, sorry I've been gone:( missing some great stuff as usual :( They just put us on 12s again so I have been getting used to it lol.

How goes the PCT?

Quick question, which may be stupid:

My MMv3 and M1D is about gone, last day today. It looks like I am being sent home early, don't know the date yet but it will probably be early november. This means I only have a month or so of free food and a big gym left...I am taking my week off from training (going to swim/run EOD though) and am curious if I can start up that super dmz that soon...want to capitalize on the last free food and stuff my face. The trifecta stuff has had 0 impact on libido and no shrunken balls or anything, am I stupid for even thinkin of the dmz now??

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I would focus on recovering, what's the point of eating all that food if u wont be able to maintain te eating when u go back to the states? do u have a serm there?

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quick question, which may be stupid:

My MMv3 and M1D is about gone, last day today. It looks like I am being sent home early, don't know the date yet but it will probably be early november. This means I only have a month or so of free food and a big gym left...I am taking my week off from training (going to swim/run EOD though) and am curious if I can start up that super dmz that soon...want to capitalize on the last free food and stuff my face. The trifecta stuff has had 0 impact on libido and no shrunken balls or anything, am I stupid for even thinkin of the dmz now??
I would focus on recovering, what's the point of eating all that food if u wont be able to maintain te eating when u go back to the states? do u have a serm there?
Votum. The only stupid question is the one that never gets asked.

But I agree with Biggie here. Not just about the recovery part nor the extra food you have over there to gorge on. There's more to take into consideration.
Even though the Trifecta stack is mild, it still has some suppression with it. At least a little. So give yourself a month or 2 of training natty and then hit up the DMZ.
You can always use some Anadraulic State GTSE to get you fired up for your workouts.

And Biggie is right about you needing a SERM following that DMZ run. Make sure you get one. :thumbsup:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

John here where do I forward my addy? :)

Kleen, how long till we hear about the results?
Well I am going to call and see if they are ready next week but my appointment isn't until the following Thursday they wanted to give the lab 2 weeks to get them back to us. I am sure will be in before then.

Votum. The only stupid question is the one that never gets asked.

But I agree with Biggie here. Not just about the recovery part nor the extra food you have over there to gorge on. There's more to take into consideration.
Even though the Trifecta stack is mild, it still has some suppression with it. At least a little. So give yourself a month or 2 of training natty and then hit up the DMZ.
You can always use some Anadraulic State GTSE to get you fired up for your workouts.

And Biggie is right about you needing a SERM following that DMZ run. Make sure you get one. :thumbsup:
I agree with Big and Thunder, now is not the time for that also once in the states you can use protein powder, and get a coffee grinder and grind up oats. Those are cheap as all get out here. Getting nutrtion does not HAVE to be a major expense. You don't need free food to be able to grow, just a change in your thoughts on nutrition. So if you are going to be home for a long haul I would get back here and then get a proper pct once here then start your DMZ run once you have it. Seems just about any city nowadays has a gym somewhere for 10-15 dollars a month so you can do this without increasing your monetary output too much. Save some money from all that drinking and NO YOU SHOULD NOT DRINK on DMZ. I know you didn't ask but while you are on no drinking. How long are you supposed to be back for?

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for not laughing at me buaha :D I am supposed to be back forever...but I have job offers to become an interrogator instructor in Utah with the BN I am working for now, and I also had an intel contractor ask me for my resume the other day...so who knows ;)

I will go natty for a month, taking a break from everything will do me good. Fish oil and protein notwithstanding of course

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Oh I think I have my diet set up for when I get back too...will most likely be nothing but chicken breast, rice, oats, cottage cheese with some veggies thrown in every once and awhile for good measure. Then of course the occasional fast food cheat day on the weekends or something, I will be in college after all, definitely won't drink on super dmz either, dont want to destroy my liver on the first go eh

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for not laughing at me buaha :D I am supposed to be back forever...but I have job offers to become an interrogator instructor in Utah with the BN I am working for now, and I also had an intel contractor ask me for my resume the other day...so who knows ;)
ummmm YES!!!!!!!!!! I finally get to have a lifting partner!!!!! :drunk:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh I think I have my diet set up for when I get back too...will most likely be nothing but chicken breast, rice, oats, cottage cheese with some veggies thrown in every once and awhile for good measure. Then of course the occasional fast food cheat day on the weekends or something, I will be in college after all, definitely won't drink on super dmz either, dont want to destroy my liver on the first go eh
Good man, sounds like you have a good idea on the diet except I don't know about veggies thrown into my cottage cheese... that diesn't sound appealing at all. ;)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good man, sounds like you have a good idea on the diet except I don't know about veggies thrown into my cottage cheese... that diesn't sound appealing at all. ;)
I put cottage cheese on my brocolli sometimes... with a little bit of hot sauce.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will go natty for a month, taking a break from everything will do me good. Fish oil and protein notwithstanding of course
Don't forget you can still take some ASGT before your workouts for some added firepower. :AR15firing:

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't forget you can still take some ASGT before your workouts for some added firepower. :AR15firing:
Damn skippy TG!!! 2 scoops today with Erase beforehand and 25mg Ephedrine, oh man that was a fun workout.:numbered:

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Someone needs to lift with the Major; I want to know if his epic intensity is as crazy in person as I perceive it to be in my head!!!! :haha:

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That would be awesome. My intensity inherently goes up when what I percieved to be a rough set is performed with less difficulty then my workout partner, then I'm like, "U-kay, zay ello to my lil fren!!....." then I go bomb crazy on the next set.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Might buy some then...do we start resisting ASGT like other pre-wos? I know its got a very different formula than any other pre-wo, been on the stims awhile and think a break will do me good. Not even getting BA tingles anymore lol.

Damn skippy TG!!! 2 scoops today with Erase beforehand and 25mg Ephedrine, oh man that was a fun workout.:numbered:
You must be the guy who broke the 100lb DB thats on display in my gym in half!

Buahahah :D I would either get real big/strong real fast or die trying working out with you Major!!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
That would be awesome. My intensity inherently goes up when what I percieved to be a rough set is performed with less difficulty then my workout partner, then I'm like, "U-kay, zay ello to my lil fren!!....." then I go bomb crazy on the next set.
lulz

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Kleen, little off topic, but when you're on super low carbs or when you were contest prepping; do you find your intensity is lessened? I don't have many 2nd winds anymore and my forced reps are close to nothing. I'm attributing this to my low carbs daily and small carb ups. Not gonna lie, I'm starting to look like a freak...but its starting to take its toll on my workouts..TY

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Kleen, little off topic, but when you're on super low carbs or when you were contest prepping; do you find your intensity is lessened? I don't have many 2nd winds anymore and my forced reps are close to nothing. I'm attributing this to my low carbs daily and small carb ups. Not gonna lie, I'm starting to look like a freak...but its starting to take its toll on my workouts..TY
Flex ya that is normal try getting some mct oil online and take about 15 grams 45 minutes or so before your workout it masy help. I need to go check your thread for current pics. I bet you are looking amazing.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Flex ya that is normal try getting some mct oil online and take about 15 grams 45 minutes or so before your workout it masy help. I need to go check your thread for current pics. I bet you are looking amazing.
No threads at the moment. I will check into the MCT oil, thanks buddy!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
ASGT doesn't help? I find if I low carb (not on purpose) ASGT picks me right up

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
ASGT doesn't help? I find if I low carb (not on purpose) ASGT picks me right up
Ive been on a contest diet thats been shreddin me up but my carbs have been so low for so long that its affecting my workouts. My supplementation is doing a great job keeping me focused, motivated; but ultimately, as you know, the diet is the tell-all and low low carbs day in and day out are finally takin their toll. Technically, I've been recomping all year. I've had no 8 week bulks or any significantly high carb up days for a consistent period. It's not gettin me down, I'm lookin better than ever, it is what it is right now!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I feel u...low carb is f*ckin tough. the contest diet I'm running is more or a moderate carb approach, which is way better than low carb. I just can't function low carbin.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lots of good information, yes on a low carb MCT oil(found at health food stores) gives you energy to train without carbs. Very valuable information for low carbers.

Does MCt oil have to be taken alone for the energy enhancement or can it be taken with protein(like say a 10 oz chicken breast)?

I feel u...low carb is f*ckin tough. the contest diet I'm running is more or a moderate carb approach, which is way better than low carb. I just can't function low carbin.
low carb is tough.

Its far better to keep a little leaner year round and keep carbs a bit higher, to those of us that are better carb responders.(and for everyone to keep leaner)

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I like to cook with MCT, so yes u can combine each.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Exactly, you are right where you can expect to be in a contest prep. Would love to see some new pics up of you though.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Two Weeks into PCT

Man I had an awesome workout today. I won't even go into it I will just let you all have a look. I have lost some weight about 4 lbs to be exact but next week will be like last the week before last when I had slightly elevated carbs during the week. Although I will say this the definition is coming out a lot so I think more in water and that full time pump that I had on the DMZ I like the way my body looked today and I was just under 201 when I woke up. We will see where I am on Monday, lol! Love this refeed action! Sherbet here I come! Its perfect all sugar and no fat to slow it down. Gonna go get me some here in a bit. For now I am about to icg out on 2 Meaty P'zones and some chocolate desert bread. YUM Gotta love a carb up!!! I am taking a mix of yellow gold, na-rala, and banaba now for my repartitioning. I love the anti fat storage properties of yellow gold aka berberine so it is the base for my mix to keep me lean during carb ups. The Na-Rala is great for getting the fat burned burning for energy, and banaba just because when the carbs get a little higher it is nice to have around. Next I am going to make one from Custom Capsules and that should be nice.

HS High Row - Weight per side
90x5 450
135x5 675
160x5 800
160x5 800
162.5x 5 812.5 – Felt good all the way through nice to still be pulling strong on some rowing motions. These also activated mu lower back really well so I knew I would be good to go for being warm for dead lifts.

HS Curls
45x5 225
70x5 350
85x5 425
95x5 475
95x5 475 – These bad boys got very challenging I was gnashing my teeth to get through the last 2 sets.

Deadlifts
Warmup I had 90 lbs plus the sled on leg press and did like 50 reps to warm my hips up going deep then widening my stance out and going deaper to get as loos and as much blood into the areas.
225x8 1800
315x6 1890
425x3 1275
435x2 870
315x20 6300 – Man that was awesome! I went for 425x3 and got it with much trouble. I mean it was a hard pull but not that bad, I figured I had more in me. I got the 3rd one up just above my knees and it pulled me back down. I rested about 3 minutes stripping the bar to 315 and strapping up to do a max rep set. I did not think I would get ANYWHERE NEAR 20 REPS WITH THAT WEIGHT.

HS Shrugs weight per side
160x5 800
180x5 900
205x5 1025
230x5 1150
230x5 1150

So you see why I was excited about my workout right? I had a great one especially for having lost some weight. Like I said though, I am leaner and have separation in my legs again where they were just stretched out with volume and no doubt water. I have more vascularity and my waist line is slimming back down but I don't feel I am getting small by any means. If anything it is a step up do to improved aesthetics of the muscle and smaller waistline. I am going to hold on posting pics until the end of this run because I want you to be able to compare what happened from beginning and end I may start gaining again towards the end of the pct. ;)

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Sounds great Chris, and loving the workout!!! Have you identified when your first contest might be?

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Deadlifts: 315x20

Intensity exemplified!!! :head:

A feat of both strength and endurance.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
wow, 315*20...:clap2:

awesome.
Thanks!
Sounds great Chris, and loving the workout!!! Have you identified when your first contest might be?
Well this coming year depends really on how if my shoulder can hang on long enough to repair itself. If surgery then maybe late next yrear at earliest. If not then in the late Sprin early summer next year maybe.
No joke right dere!
Deadlifts: 315x20

Intensity exemplified!!! :head:

A feat of both strength and endurance.
Thank you Sirs! I loved it felt so good.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks!

Well this coming year depends really on how if my shoulder can hang on long enough to repair itself. If surgery then maybe late next yrear at earliest. If not then in the late Sprin early summer next year maybe.

Thank you Sirs! I loved it felt so good.
From your pictures you posted in my log you have achieved low levels of body fat. I thought you already have done a bodybuilding contest or two?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
PCT Day 17 2 Week Review

Well Gentlemen, remember all that weight it was looking like I may have lost. Not so my young friends. As I suspected there was some glut 4 reaction going on with the Super DMZ keeping me able to stay pretty full even when depleting during the week. Well I lost down to 201 last week and was a little concerned even though I was looking really good. Well I weighted myself last night just for grins and was 214 lbs at the end of my carb up and weighed in at 210 lbs this morning. Abs are still visible although distended. I will be doing some outside cardio today, probably similar to what I did last Friday. Jogging about 1-1.5 miles then doing various lengths of sprinting with walking in between as well as stopping for calisthenics along the way.

Other updates:
Muscular Feel - I feel much better regarding the pumps and what not. I mentioned to Army last Friday I finally felt like my legs could fully relaxe and separate when i flex them as well as some of my other muscles. I think a lot of the metabolites from the DMZ are gone now. With it went what I like to call the perma-pump and that part was a little sad to see go but the quality of muscle is better.

Composition - I don't know that I lost much actual LBM from the sarcomere as you can tell my strength is still moving up right now. I feel I have just lost some volume.

Mood - I find that my mood is getting better daily. I seem to have less agitation for no reason.

Libido - I have desire for sex in very short spurts but it is more my mind and even then my body doesn't respond immediately to it. Although if the wife brushes against me the wrong way. Things are waking up then without problem. I have actually woken up with some P-Rods so that is always good. However I don't desire sex. My wife is getting released from her surgery restrictions on Thursday so I think I am going to start taking some AI Perform when I get home tonight and keep that going for the next few weeks as a daily supplement and using before we do the do just to make sure everything is "UP" for the occasion.

Overall Health - Well my blood pressure at the Doctor's was 125/75 so right back down to my normal bp it is usually between 115/70 and 130/80 just depending on how many carbs I have been ingesting it goes up the higher I go with carbs. I feel better, a lot better, well after this food hang over is gone I will.

Testosterone Recovery - I have been taking the PCT Assist for 2 weeks now and I am feeling pretty good. I know that a SERM helps out here but I am sure that PCT Assist has aided in my recovery. It has a lot of sound ingredients in it and I have noticed especially today that my testicles are really increasing in size. This morning in the shower I reached down and to my surprize the boys were not only full but hanging lower again. I think they are right about normal size now maybe just a tad bit further to go regarding size. I don't assume size means that my levels are up higher but that they are definitely in there chugging away at getting there.

Suppress-C I really don't know what to say about it regarding feel or anything bit honestly for someone that should be battling with low recovery I have not had much DOMS at all since using it. It spreads really good too. Nice citrus smell and it washes off your hands pretty easily too which is nice. I am really enjoying using this because I really do attribute a lot of my recovery to this. The only other factor is my IGH-1 and Ghenerate which have been a constant even on cycle so the change stopping the DOMS must be the Suppress-C. Perrty impressive already knowing what Ghen and IGH-1 do for recovery from past experience this is a winning combination in PCT.

Tomorrow should be an amazing day for me the food hangover will be done and I will be full of carbs and ready to smash the weights on some Push Movements. Hopefully the Wide Bench is available tomorrow. I prefer that one for my shoulder right now.

From your pictures you posted in my log you have achieved low levels of body fat. I thought you already have done a bodybuilding contest or two?
Yeah I actually thought I had mentioned it in that post. I have done one show so far and hopefully will have an opportunity to do at least 2 this year if my shoulder holds up.

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
Lookin good as usual Kleen! You know I'll be preaching the compound movements!

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
great updates my friend and those DL numbers are just insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!! someone pinch me!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
great updates my friend and those DL numbers are just insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!! someone pinch me!!!
Yah with fresh legs and chalk I might be able to squeeze out 15, 20 makes me want to puke... even at much lower weight.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
kLEEN i'm glad to see everything is going accordingly my friend!!! Keep up the work and glad CEL could assist you in your endeavors

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chris, I really appreciate it when you do my best DL weight 20 freaking times!!!!! Truly impressive work my friend ;).

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
kLEEN i'm glad to see everything is going accordingly my friend!!! Keep up the work and glad CEL could assist you in your endeavors
Thanks Aaelael! I really appreciate the hook up. Like I said the DOMS are retreating now so I know the stuff is working and I think I may even gain back what little I lost by the end of the PCT.

Lookin good as usual Kleen! You know I'll be preaching the compound movements!
Hey glad to have you in here Neck. I love me some compound movements. Having to stick to a lot of machines right now for the shoulder but hey at least I am able to keep on trucking with them and still move some weight.
Yah with fresh legs and chalk I might be able to squeeze out 15, 20 makes me want to puke... even at much lower weight.
Hell yea,

Thats some serious volume on deads
Chris, I really appreciate it when you do my best DL weight 20 freaking times!!!!! Truly impressive work my friend ;).
I have to say it was an EPIC moment for me. I really am just now getting into trying to move much weight on this lift and I have a feeling my weight is going to go up on this lift pretty quickly.

On another note my buddy Bryan the big guy I tell you all about came by the house today and of course I am at home so I just don't have a shirt on. He sees me stand up to walk him out and he was like damn Tucker, you got big man like you got bumpy everywhere big. Said my muscles just stuck out more and thicker everywhere. Was nice to hear from someone who knows just seeing you for the first time without a shirt since before I hit the DMZ.