KLEEN - The PCT Plan w/ CEL PCT Assist & Suppress C (Sponsored)

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kleen, when i got a package from usplabs, there was a booklet in there and guess who was on the front of it? LOL. Looking beastly bro

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
damn, i thought i already subbed...Keep up the good work kleen!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
damn you kleen, where was my invite????? lol

SUBBED!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
All meatheadz in here! Love it..
Hoo-RAH!!!!!
curious on your suppress C results.
Definitely me too. I have only heard good things on it so pretty excited.
Kleen, when i got a package from usplabs, there was a booklet in there and guess who was on the front of it? LOL. Looking beastly bro
Thank you Sir. I can't wait to see what I look like next time I am that lean. I should easily be 10 lbs heavier.
damn, i thought i already subbed...Keep up the good work kleen!
Probably subbed to the log in between logs. LOL

damn you kleen, where was my invite????? lol

SUBBED!!
Crap he found me.... LOL I know I was horrible about invites on this one.

x2..........:thinking:
Yeah I think it will help me retain some of this extra muscle while helping me stay lean too.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 7 Pull Day

Pull Day 3-0-1 tempo​
Got up took 8 squirts ghenerate, and an IGH-1 and 1 heaping scoop of ASGT and 1.5 scoops Jack3d and 3 PCT Assist

HS High Rows - 70x5, 90x5, 115x5, 135x5, 135x5 - I could have pulled more but I noticed a little discomfort on one of the reps with 135 per side and decided to stay there and be more deliberate at that weight.

Cable Rows Neutral Grip - 135x5, 150x5, 150x5, 165x5, 165x5 not really to heavy at all but was working on contraction this range of motion is the one I have to be most careful on right now.

Preacher Curls 95x5, 100x5, 105x5, 110x5, 115x5 going to start about 10 lbs heavier next time.

Deadlifts - 225x5, 275x5, 315x5, 335x5, 335x0, 335x1 - Man doing the 3 second negatives on this one kicked my ass. I couldn’t even finish up the last set. I went for 335 the last set and failed had to muster again and got rep. My back pumped up a bit. I am still having some residual pumps, I got them in my calves during cardio the last 2 times and then at the end of my deads. However not as bad and I haven’t been taking the taurine except for today. Which was a good thing or that pump would have probably gotten out of hand.

I am still feeling strong, and looking big. I seem to be holding on to size pretty well and the extra carbs are helping with that a bit. Keeping a vigilant eye on my abdomen though as I must remain lean. Only sides left from the run as far as I can tell is a little tendency to pump in the back and calves. My shoulder is still giving me trouble but I have a feeling that is just going to be the case for a little bit. I am working around it and it is still manageable.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
yea those pumps are a killer man. I was crippled about a weak after finishing SD into PCT from running! legs were pumped as well. they should subside as each day passes, more than likely there are still some metabolites entrenched in the muscle. keep taking that taurine and have heat wraps on standby.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
those are still some great dead numbers my friend!!! man I need you to be my lifting coach... how about you and move to Canada and live in DW's new gym???? well a guy can dream can't he???

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
those are still some great dead numbers my friend!!! man I need you to be my lifting coach... how about you and move to Canada and live in DW's new gym???? well a guy can dream can't he???
why would he move to Canada if ur in Utah? :thinking:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that is where Doug's new sweet gym is!!!
Marshes gym actually, my fanchise opportunity is still a few years off. If anybody wants to move up here and help me run it they will be welcome.

This is the current gym in Ottawa, I wish I still lived there... my franchise would be in Montreal.. dare to dream.

http://www.marshallshouse.com/

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Dang Chris I didnt notice your after pics for the DMZ...looking damn good there, I know its only been a few days, but how much of that weight have you kept on?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will be joining you all... tisk tisk for forgetting Major! :shocked:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Big, that makes sense regarding the pumps. I was hoping they would go away really fast but as you said they lessen in intensity with each day and if I use more taurine again probably would stop altogether.

that is where Doug's new sweet gym is!!!
Yeah, well where it will be.
Marshes gym actually, my fanchise opportunity is still a few years off. If anybody wants to move up here and help me run it they will be welcome.

This is the current gym in Ottawa, I wish I still lived there... my franchise would be in Montreal.. dare to dream.

http://www.marshallshouse.com/
Nice spot has what you need and reasonable prices for what looks to be almost set up for one on one training?

Dang Chris I didnt notice your after pics for the DMZ...looking damn good there, I know its only been a few days, but how much of that weight have you kept on?
Honestly I think I am probably about 206 right now which is up 1.5 lbs. I may be wrong I won't weigh myself until Saturday. However I am still very big and pretty full. I don't seem to have lost any size. I may not be quite as lean but I am not sure. I have been actively adjusting carbs day by day. This is keeping the muscle full and I am hoping no real depletion will assist in no real muscle loss. Right now. Playing the insulin game. It is the one anabolic hormone I can control that my body has easy access too. So it is my anabolic activator right now. Just keeping carbs higher on training days and lower on cardio only days. I will still refeed this weekend too just not as intensely.
As long as we keep all the rules I mentioned for the gym that one time at band camp...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice spot has what you need and reasonable prices for what looks to be almost set up for one on one training?
Yah basically you get the attention you need, not exactly one on one but close, not everybody needs one on one all the time.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Now they all start saying it...

LMAO I was wondering where everyone was when I was on, you know when everyone asking man what are you on. Nobody asked me the whole time I was on. Past 3 days I have been told by everybody "Wow Man you are really bulking up." and "Man you are getting big." One lady told me I was "getting very muscle-ee." When someone makes up a word to describe your growth you know you have put on some size. LOL

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yah basically you get the attention you need, not exactly one on one but close, not everybody needs one on one all the time.
I would venture to say most people do not. However it would be nice to need to bench and be able to ask someone there to spot you without having a personal training package shoved down your throat. I remember when i first worked in a gym we were there to help the members, spot them, assist them answer questions. Then it bacame we could not do that without trying to sell a PT package then we couldn't spot with out trying to sell. Then people would avoid us because they didn't want to get pitched. Have a barbell crushing them and be like nah I am okay I don't need a spot.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
LMAO I was wondering where everyone was when I was on, you know when everyone asking man what are you on. Nobody asked me the whole time I was on. Past 3 days I have been told by everybody "Wow Man you are really bulking up." and "Man you are getting big." One lady told me I was "getting very muscle-ee." When someone makes up a word to describe your growth you know you have put on some size. LOL
hahha isn't that funny how that works!!! hahah It's soooo funy how these things work. .. I always like to were close that don't reveal much of my physique but when i do everybody always asks me. . .DAM man i didn't think you were that big. . .bla bla bla. .. hahah and when you cycle its even betta muhaha!! :stickp4:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
hahha isn't that funny how that works!!! hahah It's soooo funy how these things work. .. I always like to were close that don't reveal much of my physique but when i do everybody always asks me. . .DAM man i didn't think you were that big. . .bla bla bla. .. hahah and when you cycle its even betta muhaha!! :stickp4:
I am a meat head through and through when it comes to my clothes. Wife beater and tank tops are the most abundant clothes items you will find at my house. Heck those are even stripped off as soon as I get in the door. Not a fan of clothing...

However now I find myself putting on shirts and saying nope, that is too tight. I can't wear that. I will look like a douche. Many of my tshirts fit as they should semi tight on shoulders, cuff of arms are semi tight and waist just hanging loosely. However my shoulders, chest and back grew so much that some just don't fit right in the shoulders anymore or are stretched a little too tight across the back. I look like I put on my little brothers shirt or something. I used to look for the shirt that made me look the most built but then I came to the realization about a year or two ago I don't need to do that anymore. I look built in all my clothes. Interesting thing is the comments have come while I am in my baggiest clothing. I have two XL work shirts that are huge for XL's and kind of swallow me and that is what I was wearing when people have been noticing lately.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
However my shoulders, chest and back grew so much that some just don't fit right in the shoulders anymore or are stretched a little too tight across the back. I look like I put on my little brothers shirt or something. I used to look for the shirt that made me look the most built but then I came to the realization about a year or two ago I don't need to do that anymore. I look built in all my clothes. Interesting thing is the comments have come while I am in my baggiest clothing. I have two XL work shirts that are huge for XL's and kind of swallow me and that is what I was wearing when people have been noticing lately.
Tis a good problem to have!!

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
sorry Fin... took so long to beg forgiveness because I was beating myself over and over and just now became conscious :toothache: ... NOTHING BUT LOVE FOR AQUATIC MAN!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 8 - I am HYUGE!

Well we can all blame VOTUM for the info I am about to bestow upon you. I was going to wait until Saturday but since I am starting to ramp up carbs and VOTUM asked how much I lost I figured let me check while fasted in the morning. I stepped on the scale this morning at a solid looking 207.5 lbs. So I have gained 3 lbs but I would be inclined to say this is water and glycogen from adding in carbs and not a real muscle increase. However I think my plan of adding in moderate carb intake is working well so far. I still have my abs as well, I am not putting to many carbs in just enough to keep me relatively full without messing up my waist line. I will probably do something along the lines of 400 grams of carbs today and 400 tomorrow then 200 on Sunday. If I notice on Saturday I am spilling over I may adjust my intake.

Either way I am 8 days in on this PCT and so far so good. If I haven't lost much already I probably won't. As I said my testes are already getting bigger. I feel more confident again and not so blah. So things are only going to get better from here.

I am 3 days into the PCT Assist and I am not sure what it is doing. As I said I am recovering well but not sure if it has had time to cause any effect or not. I am taking as bottle says 3 in AM and 3 8-12 hours later. I like that this product has Forskolin in it that will also help with keeping fat being used for energy. Should go great alongside the Cortisol Suppression from Suppress C which I will be starting tomorrow.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kleen you must look like a brick s**t house right now man; remind me not to get on your bad side! Good to hear the boys are back in town so to speak and back quickly as well considering what you took. I bet you will dry out nicely with the Suppress-C even with the additional carbs. I am staying lean and dry with the Erase and I added more carbs in as well.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Well we can all blame VOTUM for the info I am about to bestow upon you. I was going to wait until Saturday but since I am starting to ramp up carbs and VOTUM asked how much I lost I figured let me check while fasted in the morning. I stepped on the scale this morning at a solid looking 207.5 lbs. So I have gained 3 lbs but I would be inclined to say this is water and glycogen from adding in carbs and not a real muscle increase. However I think my plan of adding in moderate carb intake is working well so far. I still have my abs as well, I am not putting to many carbs in just enough to keep me relatively full without messing up my waist line. I will probably do something along the lines of 400 grams of carbs today and 400 tomorrow then 200 on Sunday. If I notice on Saturday I am spilling over I may adjust my intake.

Either way I am 8 days in on this PCT and so far so good. If I haven't lost much already I probably won't. As I said my testes are already getting bigger. I feel more confident again and not so blah. So things are only going to get better from here.

I am 3 days into the PCT Assist and I am not sure what it is doing. As I said I am recovering well but not sure if it has had time to cause any effect or not. I am taking as bottle says 3 in AM and 3 8-12 hours later. I like that this product has Forskolin in it that will also help with keeping fat being used for energy. Should go great alongside the Cortisol Suppression from Suppress C which I will be starting tomorrow.
Woooo hoooo!! I'm dosing my suppress-c as well. . wait for the magic to happen mang!!! FEEL THE RUSH!! MUHAHAHA!! :saeek: glad to see C.E.L. could follow through for you Kleen :fing02: :thumbsup:

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
Hmm Im going to try ASGT staggered with Jack3d now. Really love the ASGT but Jack3d not so much.
I agree with this 100%, once my stomach got use to ASGT it was totally above and beyond Jack3d. that stuff just had a chemical/poison feeling to it in my body, yuck

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree with this 100%, once my stomach got use to ASGT it was totally above and beyond Jack3d. that stuff just had a chemical/poison feeling to it in my body, yuck
Opposite for me Jacked feels so clean to me.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Kleen you must look like a brick s**t house right now man; remind me not to get on your bad side! Good to hear the boys are back in town so to speak and back quickly as well considering what you took. I bet you will dry out nicely with the Suppress-C even with the additional carbs. I am staying lean and dry with the Erase and I added more carbs in as well.
That is my hope. I think so but I am going to have to reintroduce the Formadrol for an AI I think.
Woooo hoooo!! I'm dosing my suppress-c as well. . wait for the magic to happen mang!!! FEEL THE RUSH!! MUHAHAHA!! :saeek: glad to see C.E.L. could follow through for you Kleen :fing02: :thumbsup:
No doubt! Very happy. I have never taken a producut PURELY for Cortisol so I am curious to see how it works out. I was looking at the ingredient profile on PCT Assist and I don't see an IA in there or did I miss it? If not then I will add Formadrol back into the equation for an AI.

I love me some of both.
Opposite for me Jacked feels so clean to me.
Jack3d has a very clean feel to me as well. I think Geranium does not sit well with some people though. When i take Jack3d I feel Jack3d, just so much energy I don't know what to do with it. I focus on my workout and as long as I stay in the game I make awesome use of that powerful stim effect and the high amounts of BA in it. However when I use ASGT i get a focused aggression, with a slight energy boost. With both of them I have that off the chain aggression and focus coupled with the Jack3d energy and goodies for a nice pump and I am in Gym Heaven. Focused, intense, and tired not in my vocabulary for at least 3-4 hours.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is my hope. I think so but I am going to have to reintroduce the Formadrol for an AI I think.

No doubt! Very happy. I have never taken a producut PURELY for Cortisol so I am curious to see how it works out. I was looking at the ingredient profile on PCT Assist and I don't see an IA in there or did I miss it? If not then I will add Formadrol back into the equation for an AI.

I love me some of both.

Jack3d has a very clean feel to me as well. I think Geranium does not sit well with some people though. When i take Jack3d I feel Jack3d, just so much energy I don't know what to do with it. I focus on my workout and as long as I stay in the game I make awesome use of that powerful stim effect and the high amounts of BA in it. However when I use ASGT i get a focused aggression, with a slight energy boost. With both of them I have that off the chain aggression and focus coupled with the Jack3d energy and goodies for a nice pump and I am in Gym Heaven. Focused, intense, and tired not in my vocabulary for at least 3-4 hours.
Motivate goes well with Jacked for focus... I use 2 scoops of Jacked and 2 motivate. My resistance to stim has come a long way...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Motivate goes well with Jacked for focus... I use 2 scoops of Jacked and 2 motivate. My resistance to stim has come a long way...
Wow, I would be flying if I took two motivate and 2 scoops jacked. I would probably lose my intra-drink all over the floor if an intense workout. RALPH!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, I would be flying if I took two motivate and 2 scoops jacked. I would probably lose my intra-drink all over the floor if an intense workout. RALPH!!!
I think the long runs of OEP changed my tolerance. Motivate is milder than Jacked though.

TheOne310

Awards
the new jack3d seems like a dud...dosed 2 scoops 15 min go and not a thing so far.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think the long runs of OEP changed my tolerance. Motivate is milder than Jacked though.
I ran into a similar problem after running OEP for 2 months but I went off of all stims (even pre-workouts) and ran a bottle of reset A.D. and im back to normal when it comes to sensitivity.

Im thinking about running Reset A.D. as a staple when I plan on running stims for a long time since it seems to do me a lot of good.

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
I ran into a similar problem after running OEP for 2 months but I went off of all stims (even pre-workouts) and ran a bottle of reset A.D. and im back to normal when it comes to sensitivity.

Im thinking about running Reset A.D. as a staple when I plan on running stims for a long time since it seems to do me a lot of good.
I'm thinking of tapering off stims and running humanofort and theanine to help

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
odd. meh, I knew it was too good to be true for the new jack3d to taste so damn good. Still nothing...:(
I know this is going to sound very "Reppish" but did you happen to shake up the canister? I remember when I was on with them some people ran into that issue and it has something to do with the finer powders having the energy kick in them settling to the bottom of the canister. Stirring the stuff up before scooping, or shaking the container before opening seemed to correct that issue. Worth a shot since you already own it.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I taper off of them every month or two except for my pre workouts. However going off of other thermos and what not allows me to keep my sensitivity in a good range. I also don't typically up my dose of pre workout just to see how it would feel being stronger. If I am dragging ass I take more because I know more is needed to get me to that point but otherwise I intentionally keep my doses the same.

TheOne310

Awards
I know this is going to sound very "Reppish" but did you happen to shake up the canister? I remember when I was on with them some people ran into that issue and it has something to do with the finer powders having the energy kick in them settling to the bottom of the canister. Stirring the stuff up before scooping, or shaking the container before opening seemed to correct that issue. Worth a shot since you already own it.
I did notice there is a mixture of some clumps and a fine powder, assumed it was some precipitated powder. I'll mix it up thanks Kleen!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 9 Push Day minus legs

Well first off I got to the gym and did my upper body push stuff went to put on my TK's and didn't have them. My shoulders were pretty beat to so I decided to just go to the gym tomorrow fresh and hit about 6 - 8 sets of squats from 3-6 reps with a normal tempo and see what I can do with them. I will probably do them below parallel but not rock bottom.

So here is the workout from today.

HS Wide Chest Press - 90x5, 135x5, 135x5, 145x5, 150x5, 150x5 got into a zone and did an extra set, I didn't realize until after I went to write it down I had done an extra one. I started much heavier on the first two sets this time in an effort to keep top end numbers from climbing to high.

HS Shoulder Press - 70x5, 100x5, 110x5, 110x5, 110x5 by the final set this had me really pushing. I will start my second set at 110 and see if I can finish next time before going up higher. Again, I started much heavier on the first two sets this time in an effort to keep top end numbers from climbing to high.

Dips BWx5 shoulders were feeling this a bit so opted for cable triceps extensions.
Cable Triceps Extensions - 80x6, 140x5, 150x5, 160x5, 160x5, man with the slower reps and locking my elbows in and not letting them move I got such crazy contraction it almost hurt it was a deliciously painful contraction.

I am weighing in now at about 210, carbing up is fun. LOL I am slowing down a bit and will eat my big breakfast tomorrow then done with the carb up and back to normal maybe on medium carb meal in the afternoon.

I did notice there is a mixture of some clumps and a fine powder, assumed it was some precipitated powder. I'll mix it up thanks Kleen!
Cool that sounds like it might be the issue let us know it is always good to learn stuff about using this stuff the most effective way.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well first off I got to the gym and did my upper body push stuff went to put on my TK's and didn't have them. My shoulders were pretty beat to so I decided to just go to the gym tomorrow fresh and hit about 6 - 8 sets of squats from 3-6 reps with a normal tempo and see what I can do with them. I will probably do them below parallel but not rock bottom.

So here is the workout from today.

HS Wide Chest Press - 90x5, 135x5, 135x5, 145x5, 150x5, 150x5 got into a zone and did an extra set, I didn't realize until after I went to write it down I had done an extra one. I started much heavier on the first two sets this time in an effort to keep top end numbers from climbing to high.

HS Shoulder Press - 70x5, 100x5, 110x5, 110x5, 110x5 by the final set this had me really pushing. I will start my second set at 110 and see if I can finish next time before going up higher. Again, I started much heavier on the first two sets this time in an effort to keep top end numbers from climbing to high.

Dips BWx5 shoulders were feeling this a bit so opted for cable triceps extensions.
Cable Triceps Extensions - 80x6, 140x5, 150x5, 160x5, 160x5, man with the slower reps and locking my elbows in and not letting them move I got such crazy contraction it almost hurt it was a deliciously painful contraction.

I am weighing in now at about 210, carbing up is fun. LOL I am slowing down a bit and will eat my big breakfast tomorrow then done with the carb up and back to normal maybe on medium carb meal in the afternoon.

Cool that sounds like it might be the issue let us know it is always good to learn stuff about using this stuff the most effective way.
Nice workout.

ever tried the low fat brownies sold in Kroger? (on sale for like $1.25) in the brownies section, red box it says low fat brownies

mix coconut oil with them (only 15 grams fat) and the brownies altogether are like 500 carbohydrates, I like to eat other refined carb foods so I only eat a couple brownies , put them in the fridge and save them for post workouts. They are fantastic

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Nice wo bro

Done with my DMZ run

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice workout.

ever tried the low fat brownies sold in Kroger? (on sale for like $1.25) in the brownies section, red box it says low fat brownies

mix coconut oil with them (only 15 grams fat) and the brownies altogether are like 500 carbohydrates, I like to eat other refined carb foods so I only eat a couple brownies , put them in the fridge and save them for post workouts. They are fantastic
Man I am going to Kroger! LOL Now you did it man. I'm gonna be running down the baked goods isle like a :crackhead:

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man I am going to Kroger! LOL Now you did it man. I'm gonna be running down the baked goods isle like a :crackhead:
nice. let me know how you like them. The directions are real easy to follow. coat the pan with a light thing of oil so it does not stick to the pan
1/2 cup of water, one egg, and a tablespoon of oil, I find coconut oil makes them taste the best.

a plastic knife cuts them much much better then a silver knife. Ive been eating them a while now and found this out by trial and error

great for re-feeds or post workout carbs and yummmmm

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice workout.

nice. let me know how you like them. The directions are real easy to follow. coat the pan with a light thing of oil so it does not stick to the pan
1/2 cup of water, one egg, and a tablespoon of oil, I find coconut oil makes them taste the best.

a plastic knife cuts them much much better then a silver knife. Ive been eating them a while now and found this out by trial and error

great for re-feeds or post workout carbs and yummmmm
I gotta try these low-fat brownies out. And I'll be tossing in one extra ingredient. My "special" recipe, if you will. ;):439:

Funny thing is, the more you eat..........the hungrier you get. Go figure......

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
PCT 10 days in.

Just a quick run down of supps currently being taken.
CEL PCT Assist 2 times a day, CEL Suppress C 2 doses a day, LG's Formadrol at night in a 4,3,2,1 dose going down 1 cap weekly currently at 3 per.

So here is a synopsis of what I have done the past 10 days in PCT other than that. I have increased carbs a little last week to keep muscles full of glycogen, I feel this is the best way to have some protein sparing action. Insulin is the only anabolic hormone I have any control over right now so I am using it to my advantage. However after loading up a bit this weekend I am taking a 3-4 day Kleen up period. My testes have already increased in size considerably so I feel I am producing at least enough test to maintain me for 3-4 days of low carb eating. A week of higher caloric intake should have primed me to only lose fat these next few days. Like I said in the beginning I don't plan on losing my muscle over dieting but I don't plan on losing my conditioning just to keep the scale consistent either.

Either way I am up at 209 :bling: this morning and my abs look like they did at the begining of this run. I am going to just eat like I did on cycle this week and let the fat and water fall off then carb up again this weekend. I will however still do about 75-100 gram of carbs on training days right after the workout. After that back to low carb. So this weeks carb intake will look like this. Monday 25-50, Tuesday 100, Wednesday 25-50, Thursday 100, Friday 50, Saturday 1000, Sunday 200-250 there is a very good chance I will start my carb up Friday afternoon and if so it will be Friday 400, Saturday 600, and Sunday 200-250 or if I actually move my workout it will be Workout Friday morning then carb up 1000, Saturday 300, Sunday 200 either way as you can see carb cycling is going to be what keeps me in check.

I will do that this week and if I feel I am cleaned up enough I will eat a little bigger next week again like I did last week to keep size from dropping. I know I can not eat in Surplus longer than 2 weeks without gaining too much fat so that is my plan to arrange things around the waistline. I have a good feeling that once I settle into a lean weight it will be about 202-204 which will be excellent and not any significant loss from the end of the run.

It is extremely likely I will be needing surgery on this shoulder of mine. I am working around it but it is definitely a torn/abraded spot in the cartilage in the joint. It typically doesn't hurt at all, but sometimes I can feel my shoulder get hung up on the torn tissue and it drags around on it causing that interior pain, the kind that makes your stomach drop until it pulls on the esophogus making you want to hurl a little. That is just from moving my arm around not with weight like twisting the shoulder in the socket or something. Just certain rotations will get it to flair, I call it a flash pain. I know my motions I can and can't do in training and have done well to mostly avoid them. However I am going to soldier right on through this until I feel I have secured the gains from this run before having anything done to it. As long as i train smart I will be okay. I will be completely removing the seated rows from my pull days and replacing with Dead Lifts only. So pull days will be HS High Rows, Curls, Deadlifts, and maybe shrugs.