KLEEN - The PCT Plan w/ CEL PCT Assist & Suppress C (Sponsored)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yah pretty much what I was eluding to in my thread about being shut down hard like that. I think that if I don't shut down too hard I can have similar gains when PCT is done. I have heard that some actually continue gain strength during PCT but being that shut down just holding steady would be quite an accomplishment. The proof is is the pudding but your experience gives me a very good point of reference for comparisions. First of all I have to hope I am less shut down and am able to recover faster.
I may be wrong but I don't think that Epi shuts you down as hard as Superdrol or Dymethazine. I know I was not as shut down from the Epi when i took it. HCGenerate came back down to normal price if you had the funds it may be worth getting if you could get it quick enough that is. I really want to use it with my next run. The fadogia in TForce worked for me and that is the whole plantextract the stem extract is supposed to be much more potent.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I may be wrong but I don't think that Epi shuts you down as hard as Superdrol or Dymethazine. I know I was not as shut down from the Epi when i took it. HCGenerate came back down to normal price if you had the funds it may be worth getting if you could get it quick enough that is. I really want to use it with my next run. The fadogia in TForce worked for me and that is the whole plantextract the stem extract is supposed to be much more potent.
I am fine with testopro Fadogia doesn't do a lot for me and with they phytoserms I should be rocking in no time...hopefully..

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh yeah forgot about those. I am easily up into normal range on my testosterone but not to MY normal range yet. I am sure you know what I mean. I have always felt I had naturally high testosterone. So now I just need to get it there again. I may have a plan though.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh yeah forgot about those. I am easily up into normal range on my testosterone but not to MY normal range yet. I am sure you know what I mean. I have always felt I had naturally high testosterone. So now I just need to get it there again. I may have a plan though.
Yah I am from high test stock as well, runs in the family we're all cavemen and proud of it. I would know if I was missing that edge as it happens when I diet or even when I'm not in shape.