KJ's 1-Andro RX Revolution (Sponsored)

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
bro that 185x10 on the OH Press is terrific. Love those Man Makers. Smart to stop when you feel that tweak - usually if you stop right there and don't try to "suck it up" or "man your way thru it" you'll avoid the injury. Hope it was nothing.

I'm totally with you on the hunger. Gotta stay away from the kitchen.....always got the itch.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
bro that 185x10 on the OH Press is terrific. Love those Man Makers. Smart to stop when you feel that tweak - usually if you stop right there and don't try to "suck it up" or "man your way thru it" you'll avoid the injury. Hope it was nothing.

I'm totally with you on the hunger. Gotta stay away from the kitchen.....always got the itch.
I've learned my lesson several times with the "push thru" mentality. Especially with back and shoulders. My shoulder feels fine and the back is between my shoulder blade and spine and is minor. Not gonna push it though. My back is one of my strong points so it can use a rest anyway.
The OH press felt great BTW. Last two reps were the "Crap I hope I can get this up without a spot" type.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hope after this injury I can still say my back is one of my strong points. Four more days and I'm supposed to be hitting the gym. It's getting better, but rather slowly. I'll reevaluate on Monday.

Glad to see things are going well for you. And I second the 185 on OH press being excellent! Great work.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I gotta figure out what these man makers are, sounds demanding which is a great thing

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice job on the w/o KJ and way to listen to your body...that will take you far! Already sweating the cardio huh...good stuff!

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Another Awesome workout!

This stuff is really starting to kick. I am really excited for the last week! Great workout, amazing pump, and endurance was way up. Only did arms since I confirmed the SATAN cardio session for tommorrow. Mixed up the lifts with some super sets and just felt great! Heres the good stuff:

Cable concentration curls supersetted with cable reverse push downs:
Unilateral of course
Curls
27.5x12
30x12x3

Pushdowns:
27.5x12
30x12x3

DC set on preacher machine:

90x17
90x9
90x4
90x3

Skull crushers supersetted with standing EZ bar curls:
90x12x4 for both exersizes alternating

dips
12xbwx2
12xbwx16

Felt awesome and could have probably done more but had to go to work. This absolutely HAS to be kicking hard. Hunger is still out of control, and the endurace is what blew my mind. Plus I was very ALPHA in the gym this morning. Put my lifting buddy to shame! Hoping this helps with the cardio tommorrow. Now I really wish I could run this two extra weeks. I think those extra two weeks would be explosive! This stuff kicks in late like Halo apparently! Good stuff IronMag!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am contemplating extending mine!

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am contemplating extending mine!
If I had the money too there would be no doubt. My dog is undergoing tests to see why he throws up and is losing hair. I also have a 7 month old that requires a lot of money and an 8 year old that wont stop growing. Unfortunately dad's hobby is last on the list of priorities. I am still waiting to make a nutra order for some Kwik Karb and some BCAAs. OH well, such is parenthood.

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
If I had the money too there would be no doubt. My dog is undergoing tests to see why he throws up and is losing hair. I also have a 7 month old that requires a lot of money and an 8 year old that wont stop growing. Unfortunately dad's hobby is last on the list of priorities. I am still waiting to make a nutra order for some Kwik Karb and some BCAAs. OH well, such is parenthood.
At least you got your priorities straight bro!! Family first always. How long has this run been, and what is normal length?? Man makers rule!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I sympathize. My 6 year old is very expensive, so everything else must wait

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
At least you got your priorities straight bro!! Family first always. How long has this run been, and what is normal length?? Man makers rule!!
Its been a little over 3 weeks and Ive got a week left. I think normal runs are 30 days but since its a non-methyl and it seems to kick in late I tihnk 6 weeks would be awesome.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am smoked right now!

So in an unfortunate turn of events my HIIT cardio turned into a 6.2 mile run. I feel like I have been hit by a truck. My friend is a much better runner than me. Didn't puke or anything but I hate running and that sucked ass.....I feel like poop!

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
Nice job on the run. I haven't run more than 4 miles at once in about 2 years now. I have no desire to do so. LOL.

Also - you are dead on with the priorities. Props.

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
I think i read it is meant to be run for six weeks. I found some obscure log on it on another site and the guy raved about it, especially in weeks 4-6:dunno:

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Nice job on the run. I haven't run more than 4 miles at once in about 2 years now. I have no desire to do so. LOL.

Also - you are dead on with the priorities. Props.
That F-ing run f-ed me up all day. I just starting feeling better @ like 2pm. I hated every step past 3 miles......oh well. Id like to know how many cals I burned.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think i read it is meant to be run for six weeks. I found some obscure log on it on another site and the guy raved about it, especially in weeks 4-6:dunno:
I thought I had read that too but in an AMS log. It makes sense that its started to kick so hard now.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
No weights but good cardio

My gym was closed for "cleaning" this morning. Not a good way to start a Monday. So to make lemons out of lemonade I decided to go for a run. Ran 3 miles in about 25 minutes and threw in a few sets of max pull-ups and crunches. Felt good. I am not the fastest runner so I was happy with this session. Going to double up workouts tommorrow with chest and triceps. Looking for another amazing workout on this awesome 1-Andro! Also ordered some jp8 and some bcaa-ee this weekend. Expecting it on thursday!

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Oh Yeah...since I didnt announce it in this thread the badass guys @ IronMagLabs are sending an addtional bottle to all of the testers to extend this cycle! IronMag has my business for life!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
glad to hear it KJ, results are truly starting to kick in

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
Oh Yeah...since I didnt announce it in this thread the badass guys @ IronMagLabs are sending an addtional bottle to all of the testers to extend this cycle! IronMag has my business for life!
Congrats on the extended cycle!!!

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Chest only but...DAMN!

Felt awesome this morning. Ran out of time for tris but also will be skipping Friday cardio for a lift day and adding 3 miles in tommorrow instead along with a back workout. Chest went very well, pum p was great, endurance was high, and I felt VERY Alpha this morning. Heres the numbers:

Incline BB:
135x15
225x10
205x10
185x10
135x12

Pec Deck

180x12
165x12
150x12
150x10

Flat BB Bench: DC style

135x18 135x12 135x8 135x6

Dips:
BWx12x4

Not high volume and I missed one exersize but I felt great and I noticed this morning my shoulders are really starting to form. Always been a weaker point of mine so I am super excited how they are coming along.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It keeps gettign better!

Back workout went very well. Didn't hit the last exersize I wanted too but everything else felt awesome and weights were up. The mirror is really telling the tale but the scale tells one I wasnt ready for ..... I weighed in @ 232 today! Post poo and all. Hadnt weighed in for awhile. Be interested to see the total weight gain. Here ya go:

BB Bent Over Rows:
135x15
185x12
205x12
225x12
185x10

close grip pull downs:
165x12
195x12
180x12
165x10

Seated Row Machine:
165x10
140x10
140x10
140x13

Back Xtensions
bwx12x4

Thats all. Everything felt amazing. Appetite is still ridiculously high. Eating real clean. Got some bc+eaa and jp8 to start tommorrow. Real excited. Also refilled my WMS! Not sure when we are getting our extension bottle but I cant wait to continue this run!

koz69

koz69

Awards
do u need a 4th bottle to run a good cycle? i have 3 and i was just gonna run it at 500mg ed to give it an extra week.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
do u need a 4th bottle to run a good cycle? i have 3 and i was just gonna run it at 500mg ed to give it an extra week.
IronMag is going to send all of the testers an extra bottle so I am covered brother. I greatly appreciate the offer though. Nearing the end of the 3rd bottle quickly though. Are you running a log? If so post the link so I can check it out.

Pirate!

Pirate!

Awards
  • Established
I'll check with Rob, but I think your bottle should be en route usps priority. Nice number, bro.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'll check with Rob, but I think your bottle should be en route usps priority. Nice number, bro.
Thats what I was hoping to hear! Thanks for the positive comments on the numbers......the 1-Andro has been helping a HUGE amount!

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am dumb!

I forgot to add in the 3 mile run I did @ noon today.....good lord it is way to hot to run in the middle of the day! Great cardio and an awesome sweat though!

koz69

koz69

Awards
IronMag is going to send all of the testers an extra bottle so I am covered brother. I greatly appreciate the offer though. Nearing the end of the 3rd bottle quickly though. Are you running a log? If so post the link so I can check it out.
alright man. i'm not runnin a log yet cuz my shipment didn't come in yet but i will when it does. think 500mg ed is to low tho?

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
Numbers look real solid KJ, how is the explosiveness in the gym, it weights up, and rreps?

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
alright man. i'm not runnin a log yet cuz my shipment didn't come in yet but i will when it does. think 500mg ed is to low tho?
Got my extra bottle today! WooHoo!
I'd go with 600mgs personally. Actually I'd go higher if I have the money next time. 800mgs would be sweet!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got my little present today as well KJ. I am tempted to finish the last 7 days at 800mg e/d or the last 6 days at 1000mg e/d. I need to ask the reps what they think.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Shoulders were wow!

Tried the JP8 this morning......not sure if it made me nauseous or if it was just an upset stomach. Slammed some pepto to get rid of it and off I went. Felt fine after a bit. Only used 1 scoop...going to try 2 tommorrow. Anyway, I felt awesome. Endurance was so noticable but the weight were up quite a bit. This compound seems like a sleeper to me. Comes on late and kind of slow and then steadily but significantly increases over time. Heres the numbers:

OH BB press:

135x15
185x10
195x12
205x8

Bent Over cable laterals:

25x12x4

Upright BB Rows:
135x10x4

Front Raise Pitcher pours:
35x10x4

The whole workout I was very pumped and VERY ALPHA feeling. I love the alpha male feeling that your the biggest dude in the gym. Like I said before i got my 4th bottle today and will run it with the intensity I promised. Got a big ARM day tommorrow and a run if I have it in me. Till then....:wave2:

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Got my little present today as well KJ. I am tempted to finish the last 7 days at 800mg e/d or the last 6 days at 1000mg e/d. I need to ask the reps what they think.
Oo Oo Me TOO! Only if we get the OK though! Let me know!:biglaugh:

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
Man - you guys are tempting me to do the same now.....LOL.

Nice job on those O/H Presses again KJ.....I'm hoping I can get back up there soon.

koz69

koz69

Awards
alright thanks for the advice man. my bottles just came in today so i'll start up tomorrow and get my log goin. good luck the rest of your cycle. btw 1000mg might not be the best idea cuz dosing it that high is gonna put u at a big risk for andro side effects.

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
BB presses are looking impressive KJ. Of all the exercises that i cant go heavy on cause of my shoulder, i miss those the most. Hows the midsection looking these days?

Pirate!

Pirate!

Awards
  • Established
This compound seems like a sleeper to me. Comes on late and kind of slow and then steadily but significantly increases over time.
That's the way non-methyls seem to be for me. I'd use the old Ergopharm 1-AD for 6-8 weeks, with better results the last half of the cycle.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Arms...nothing spectacular....

Did arms...standard workout.....the JP8 F*d me up but I am talking to chuck about it first....anyway.....felt like crap throughout the workout and still got a good pump.....gonna bump it up to 800mg for the rest of the cycle and going to push as hard as i can. Wont post numbers cuz it was lack luster. No fault of the Andro though. Will post again this weekend with some news.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry to hear about the f'd up w/o. I can't do powdered pre w/o drinks. They always make me nauseous. Strictly a stim pill for me. Let's rock this 800 finish KJ!

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
Did arms...standard workout.....the JP8 F*d me up but I am talking to chuck about it first....anyway.....felt like crap throughout the workout and still got a good pump.....gonna bump it up to 800mg for the rest of the cycle and going to push as hard as i can. Wont post numbers cuz it was lack luster. No fault of the Andro though. Will post again this weekend with some news.
I had the same issue with the jp8, i couldnt even finish the tub, also white flood, same problem. Assault is my fav.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I had the same issue with the jp8, i couldnt even finish the tub, also white flood, same problem. Assault is my fav.
I am going to order more Jack3d. No issues there.....just awesome workouts......white flood pills worked real good for me as well.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am going to order more Jack3d. No issues there.....just awesome workouts......white flood pills worked real good for me as well.
White Flood tablets are awesome! I loved that stuff. Have you tried Axis Labs Hemodraulix?

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
Whit flood powder makes me fell like i smoked a pound of crack.:dunno: I picked up a tub of cytonox, good pumps, nice low key energy. I have never really used any prewo in pill form.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Funny I loved White Flood powder and tablets, crazy energy and focus. Jack3d has been very good too. JP8 lost effectiveness after 1 week for me, however when it was on, crazy aggression.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the delay...

Heres the last two days in a wuick wrap up. Been real busy.

Chest went great...up in weights....

BB Incline
135x15 WU
225x12
245x10
245x8
185x12

Cable X's

30x12
32.5x12
35x12
35x9

Flat DB Press
80x10x4

dips
+35 x12
bwx12x3

Felt Awesome the whole time. Went back to BLAST until my Jack3d gets here. Did some heavy back today:

BO BB rows

135x8x4

Seated cable rows

185x12
205x12
225x12
240x12

Deads

225x10x4

Lawnmower DBs

100x8x3

Felt good to go heavy...except the deads....try to minimize the chance of another tweak. Still running @ 800mgs and still feeling great. My appetite seems to have dropped however. No biggie. Sleep is still great and recovery is still up. Going to murder my self the last couple days of this.

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
Nice job Kj. 245 bb incline bench is a pretty impressive number, especially for 10 reps.