KJ's 1-Andro RX Revolution (Sponsored)

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thats the best kind of positive motivation to get

Your making me want to sneak a bulk cycle in before my summer cut.
If youve got a good cut plan....run a blast bulk for 30 days! Bigger IS better when it some to lifting! Plus a more massive base to start,:biglaugh: more lean mass left after the cut!

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Due to my planned suicide cardio session with my buddy tommorrow I skipped legs for shoulders. We are doing a 5 mile HIIT run with pull ups, leg raises, push ups, and some other goodies incorporated along the way. I will try to hit arms Sat. Morning and definetly hit legs next week. Sorry to dissapoint anyone. Later!:wave2:
That's what I'm talking about, you make me want to try something like this soon.

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
So todays workout was good but I ran out of Jack3d so it was a little rough getting started this morning @ 5 am. I took a Slim X as soon as I woke up and it took almost 2 hours to kick in. Anyway I have some new observations.

Appetite: Considerably up. Not ravenous but hungry more often but not till late due to the slim X. Still got my cals for the most part but got an extra urge to eat after dinner. Had some rice and chicken breast. Anyway, heres the numbers:

Seated BB OH Press:

135 x 14 WU
155 x 12
165 x 12
175 x 12

Close grip upright Rows:

90x12x4

Bent Over lateral Cables:

20 x 12 x 4

Front Cable Raises:

20x12x4

Plate raises:

45x14x2

Not a bad workout by any means. If youve noticed the weights are on the light side. I swallowed my pride and lowered the weights when heavy sets werent making me grow. Lower weight higher volume has done wonders for me. Plus everytime I push to hard I tweak my shoulder and that ruins everything. Due to my planned suicide cardio session with my buddy tommorrow I skipped legs for shoulders. We are doing a 5 mile HIIT run with pull ups, leg raises, push ups, and some other goodies incorporated along the way. I will try to hit arms Sat. Morning and definetly hit legs next week. Sorry to dissapoint anyone. Later!:wave2:
That HiiT sounds balls!! your gonna be a machine if you keep up that type of work, especially with the andro.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
KJ looks good and I am interested in your cardio for tomorrow. However, one complaint, that avy has to go :aargh:

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I HATE CARDIO!!!!

So this mornings cardio session when off without a hitch....into a dead sprint for about 400 meters....stop....flutter kicks......jog 400 meters.....push ups and mountain climbers.....fast jog 1/2 mile....crunches and hello dollies....sprint 800 meters...well as much of a sprint as i could muster.....more running..probably like 3/4 mile medium jog....dead hang pull ups......crunches......sprint 400 meters......jog 1 mile.....pushups and leg raises with 6 inch holds for 30 seconds....slow jog 3/4 mile....sprints 100 meter walk 100 for a count of 6.......pushups.....slow jog back about 1/2 mile. Total 4 1/4 miles. F**King Sucked so bad my legs are sore already and that was 9 hours ago. My buddy is a gluten for pain. I wish I could figure out those calories cuz I have been tired ever since we quit. Uggg.....SOMEONE HERE NEEDS TO TRY THAT SH1T out.....pull up bars might be hard to come by if your not at a park though.....I challenge someone to complete this and not complain. I think I more than made up for Wednesday.....Doing Arms tommorrow afternoon.....I'll post that tommorrow. I need a beer!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mine would look the same except where I wrote in...pucked my guts out. That looks intense. It is a great way to break up the monotony of doing cardio though!
What are Hello Dollies KJ?

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Mine would look the same except where I wrote in...pucked my guts out. That looks intense. It is a great way to break up the monotony of doing cardio though!
What are Hello Dollies KJ?
Leg raises where you spread and close your legs.....4 count exersize....military style.

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
So this mornings cardio session when off without a hitch....into a dead sprint for about 400 meters....stop....flutter kicks......jog 400 meters.....push ups and mountain climbers.....fast jog 1/2 mile....crunches and hello dollies....sprint 800 meters...well as much of a sprint as i could muster.....more running..probably like 3/4 mile medium jog....dead hang pull ups......crunches......sprint 400 meters......jog 1 mile.....pushups and leg raises with 6 inch holds for 30 seconds....slow jog 3/4 mile....sprints 100 meter walk 100 for a count of 6.......pushups.....slow jog back about 1/2 mile. Total 4 1/4 miles. F**King Sucked so bad my legs are sore already and that was 9 hours ago. My buddy is a gluten for pain. I wish I could figure out those calories cuz I have been tired ever since we quit. Uggg.....SOMEONE HERE NEEDS TO TRY THAT SH1T out.....pull up bars might be hard to come by if your not at a park though.....I challenge someone to complete this and not complain. I think I more than made up for Wednesday.....Doing Arms tommorrow afternoon.....I'll post that tommorrow. I need a beer!
Dude, that sounds awful. Your gonna look like an animal after all this work bro.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Glad another yankees fan here
I should also neg you.....Damn Gay-rod and his Juice! Haha isnt that the pot calling the kettle black! Anyway I hate the Yankees, the Giants, and the Lakers.....not a hockey fan but I understand everyone hating all the best teams in the world....Sox, Pats, Celts, and Bruins!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I should also neg you.....Damn Gay-rod and his Juice! Haha isnt that the pot calling the kettle black! Anyway I hate the Yankees, the Giants, and the Lakers.....not a hockey fan but I understand everyone hating all the best teams in the world....Sox, Pats, Celts, and Bruins!
best teams in the world? wow, that is bostonian colored glasses. :rofl:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Luckily you left hockey out of it ....why I aughta...

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
2 world series, 1 NBA championship, 3 Superbowls in the last 6 years aint bad..... a 9-7 team goes to the superbowl that got CRUSHED by the Patriots but the 11-5 Patriots get bumped out because a bum like Brett Favre cant go a game without throwing 3 interceptions....OK no more sports! I think there is a forum for this and Ill leave it to that......Sports make me crazy.....love to all of you ....I still hate the Yankees....its been bred into me!

Pirate!

Pirate!

Awards
  • Established
Would you say the Stim X offsets the increased appetite?

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Would you say the Stim X offsets the increased appetite?
I only took it that one day and I think it staves off the increased appetite to a later time....which isnt a good thing in my eyes. I am ordering more jack3d today. If I dont get it by Monday Ill just drink some coffee for a kick.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree, for a log like this, you dont need decreased appetite. In fact quite the oppositve IMO

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I agree, for a log like this, you dont need decreased appetite. In fact quite the oppositve IMO
I agree, even though I am trying to recomp I dont think being hypocaloric is a good idea. Want to pack on some lean mass during this....need calories to do that.

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
I agree, even though I am trying to recomp I dont think being hypocaloric is a good idea. Want to pack on some lean mass during this....need calories to do that.
Absolutely, iam on a recomp, my diet is cleean, but not deficient.

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
Love that cardio session KJ - I bet you were STARVING and BEAT after that.

BTW - Go Rays, Bucs, Magic and Lightning. :)

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So after a relaxing weekend I plan on MURDERING my chest tommorrow. Im gonna go heavier tommorrow just cuz those are my favorite workouts and I think while on cycle I should go big or go home. Big numbers tommorrow is the name of the game.......Light Weight!

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Your going to hell for that!:saroll:
Haha

So after a relaxing weekend I plan on MURDERING my chest tommorrow. Im gonna go heavier tommorrow just cuz those are my favorite workouts and I think while on cycle I should go big or go home. Big numbers tommorrow is the name of the game.......Light Weight!
Wheew I can't wait to see those numbers..

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder...but don't nobody want to lift this heavy ass weight" Big Ron Get some tomorrow KJ!

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
Hell? Geez - harsh. Celtics get to go play golf and watch the Eastern Conf finals on TV and I get to go to hell. LOL.

CHEST DAY bro - lets see those #'s.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
looking forward to seeing the results on this. Enjoy it KJ

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
BIG DREAMS......OK Results...

Not a bad day....but not as great as I had myself worked up for. Pump was OK...energy was OK....but all I had was a cup of coffee. Gonna try some BLAST tommorrow morning. Weight was 230 this morning...up 2 lbs but that was pre-poop. Anyway, here are the numbers:

Incline BB:
135x15 WU
225x12
245x10
165x12 (Dont ask..partner problem)
135x15 (pump set, was pissed at the drop in endurance)

Hammer Flat press:

195x12
180x12
165x12
150x10

Pec Dec

180x12
165x12
165x12
150x13

dips:

BWx10x3

The gym was stupid crowded this morning for whatever reason. I was lucky to get on a bench so quickly. Pump was Strong by the end but I started off lack lustre. I hope the BLAST will help with the energy tommorrow. Started an online college class today as well so my schedule just got crazier. Big back day tommorrow. Doing DEADS for sure. Until tommorrow.:wave2:

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
Nice job on the incline BB work. Interested to see those deads tomorrow.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
also curious to see how you do with deads. Looking good kj

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
245x10 is a solid incline KJ! Let me know what you think of the Blast. I have wanted to try it for awhile now.

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
Not a bad day....but not as great as I had myself worked up for. Pump was OK...energy was OK....but all I had was a cup of coffee. Gonna try some BLAST tommorrow morning. Weight was 230 this morning...up 2 lbs but that was pre-poop. Anyway, here are the numbers:

Incline BB:
135x15 WU
225x12
245x10
165x12 (Dont ask..partner problem)
135x15 (pump set, was pissed at the drop in endurance)

Hammer Flat press:

195x12
180x12
165x12
150x10

Pec Dec

180x12
165x12
165x12
150x13

dips:

BWx10x3

The gym was stupid crowded this morning for whatever reason. I was lucky to get on a bench so quickly. Pump was Strong by the end but I started off lack lustre. I hope the BLAST will help with the energy tommorrow. Started an online college class today as well so my schedule just got crazier. Big back day tommorrow. Doing DEADS for sure. Until tommorrow.:wave2:
Nice job bro, pump at the end means you got the job done at least. No worries!!

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
245x10 is a solid incline KJ! Let me know what you think of the Blast. I have wanted to try it for awhile now.
The blast helped out a lot but just for energy and a little focus. I used 3 scoops which is more than the reccomended dosage but it did the trick.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Back again for the first time....

So a pretty good workout...w/o my partner...pissing me off with the "I just couldnt get up this morning crap." I have never had a real dedicated partner and fear I never will. Anyway. Workout went well, started out strong....had some low back pain after my Bent over rows...well youll see:

Bent over rows:

135x15 WU
185x12
195x12
185x10
185x10

close grip pulldowns

150x14
165x12
165x12
150x10

Rack deads...(only about 12 inches up the rack)
Heres where the pain started to get worse:

135x15
225x12
225x8 (back on fire)
225x10 (said **** it I have to be able to walk today)

Seated Row Machine:
Didnt write the numbers down. Ripped out 4 sets of 12 and was pissed over the deads. Left after these. Not sure what the problem was with my back. Did some real good stretches and alleviated some of the pain. Overall workout was decent. Recovery seems to be up quite a bit. Almost no pain after that chest workout yesterday.....feeling great overall....a few "intense" moments with some anger but that could be just my rough work week and stress so far. Going to hit up legs tommorrow. Hoping the back doesnt affect it.:dunno:

Last edited:
kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Anyone have a ressomendation for BCAAs? I used the generic labz bcaa-ee but they arent @ nutra and thats the only place I shop. I am not interested in extend as its expensive. And bcaa tabs are out of the question. Any input...?

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
Hope the back is feeling better bro, that is still a good workout even if you didn't get too heavy with the rack deads, you kept the reps up high enough to get that heart pumping for sure!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone have a ressomendation for BCAAs? I used the generic labz bcaa-ee but they arent @ nutra and thats the only place I shop. I am not interested in extend as its expensive. And bcaa tabs are out of the question. Any input...?
I am a huge purple wrath fan, the 90 day supply is quite economical. Also the LG BC+EAA is good too

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Legs......oh yeah!

Today wasn't bad. Did some medium weight legs today. Extensions, curls, hack squats, calf raises, and for sh1ts and giggles.....cable concentration curls....just cause..

Here are the weights nothing amazing...BTW hunger is still WAY up. Pump is pretty rocking too.

Extensions

110x12
135x12
135x12
135x10

Leg Curls (Unilateral)

30x12
45x12
45x12
45x11

Hack Squats

375x10x4

Calf Raises

405x12x4

Arm Cable Concentration Curls (unilateral)

35x12
30x12
30x10
30x9

Thats it! Pretty good day. My hamstring were sore from the Deads yesterday so the leg curls were fun...but I enjoy the pain to be honest. Got shoulders tommorrow.....Love shoulders....light weight but a hell of a burn!

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Bulk BCAA's/l-leucine from nutra are good choices.

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
Today wasn't bad. Did some medium weight legs today. Extensions, curls, hack squats, calf raises, and for sh1ts and giggles.....cable concentration curls....just cause..

Here are the weights nothing amazing...BTW hunger is still WAY up. Pump is pretty rocking too.

Extensions

110x12
135x12
135x12
135x10

Leg Curls (Unilateral)

30x12
45x12
45x12
45x11

Hack Squats

375x10x4

Calf Raises

405x12x4

Arm Cable Concentration Curls (unilateral)

35x12
30x12
30x10
30x9

Thats it! Pretty good day. My hamstring were sore from the Deads yesterday so the leg curls were fun...but I enjoy the pain to be honest. Got shoulders tommorrow.....Love shoulders....light weight but a hell of a burn!
Looking great brother!! makle sure you stretch that hammie or it will curl up like a slug with salt on it.

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
Still looking good KJ.......how is the 1-Andro doing for you for sleep?

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sleep Time

Still looking good KJ.......how is the 1-Andro doing for you for sleep?
In all honesty Its been pretty average. Had some bouts of insomnia but I have a history of it. I think I have had more above average nights where I slept like a rock and woke up pretty refreshed. I guess its actually helping with sleep. Thats odd for me as anabolics usually do the opposite. Everything is going very well for me. Typical weekly set backs but energy, focus and pumps have been increasing steadily. The only sides have been increased hunger(alot) and I think I may be getting mild back pumps, I am very prone to them though for some reason. Anyway, all is good on my front.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Looking great brother!! makle sure you stretch that hammie or it will curl up like a slug with salt on it.
Yup been stretching since this morning! Soar soar soar...but in a good way strangely enough!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In all honesty Its been pretty average. Had some bouts of insomnia but I have a history of it. I think I have had more above average nights where I slept like a rock and woke up pretty refreshed. I guess its actually helping with sleep. Thats odd for me as anabolics usually do the opposite. Everything is going very well for me. Typical weekly set backs but energy, focus and pumps have been increasing steadily. The only sides have been increased hunger(alot) and I think I may be getting mild back pumps, I am very prone to them though for some reason. Anyway, all is good on my front.
glad to hear it is all smooth. If the back pumps continue a little taurine goes a long way