Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
looks good kj, the strength increases are very impressive

Krim

Awards
Just personal preference. I feel that SERMs are easy enough to acquire and are a guarantee to sucess. I do however agree that in the 600mg range an OTC PCT would probably be fine. 800-1g you would be risking it unless you ran a LONG pct.

Started a new workout regime. I know I am going to get flamed for it but I am using the "freq out" "frequent fryer" program form the new muscle and fitness. It is an absolute ass kicker and in my opinion is the perfrect cutter recomp program. I will let you know how it goes and what it consists of later. Very excited about this. Strength is still good and endurance is still up. Will update more tommorrow.
Ahh, thanks for the advice, I got 3 bottles and only planned on running it at 600mg for 4 weeks. I have only ever done a cycle of 3-AD before at the same dosage for 4 weeks and for that I just did a bottle of PCT Assist for PCT and as far as I could tell suffered no ill effects. However, I have also been told that 3-AD is a pretty mild compound so I was wondering if 1-AD was more potent than that to a significant enough degree that I couldn't get by without a SERM.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ahh, thanks for the advice, I got 3 bottles and only planned on running it at 600mg for 4 weeks. I have only ever done a cycle of 3-AD before at the same dosage for 4 weeks and for that I just did a bottle of PCT Assist for PCT and as far as I could tell suffered no ill effects. However, I have also been told that 3-AD is a pretty mild compound so I was wondering if 1-AD was more potent than that to a significant enough degree that I couldn't get by without a SERM.
600mg for 4 weeks youd be good with PCT assist and some t-911. Would be a trouble free PCT. Good luck brotha.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
BTW strength is still awesome as is endurance. Even with the switch to a new workout I notice my endurance is way above what I expected with the increase in total sets and volume! 11 days into PCT and still gaining!

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
PCT going very well

So although I did't suffer much atrophy of the boys while running this, the little I did is totally gone. Boys are back and big! Libido is back to normal for sure now and strength has not waivered. The anti-e's definetly leaned me out a bit. Must have been a little bloated cuz I am looking a little more defined than before. PCT is flawless so far just as it was last time I used this combo. Anyway, I will continue to update through out.

Weight: 228 (-2) Not concerned as I look leaner so it was probably water anyway.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My AI shed some bloat as well. I'm still jealous...228!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
KJ, this looks great. Glad to see this all went so well. I hit up the 1andro at the end of the week. :woohoo:

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
KJ, this looks great. Glad to see this all went so well. I hit up the 1andro at the end of the week. :woohoo:
Good luck with your run brotha! I have maintained all my strength gains so far. Maybe even gained a little as well. What a great solid prohormone. I could only imagine what the orginal 1-test was like. I will likely run this again at the begining of the new year....most likely 800mgs all the way through.....Great product!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very happy to hear you liked it. My run will be about 6 weeks at 800 throughout. Kicking it in on Friday. :woohoo:

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Very happy to hear you liked it. My run will be about 6 weeks at 800 throughout. Kicking it in on Friday. :woohoo:
Will most definetly be following that....I expect HUGE things from that cycle.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
PCT Complete.....

So far my recovery was fast and extremely effective. No loss in strength, no loss in weight, and no loss in size. Strength had continued to go up into the 3rd week of PCT. It has leveled off at this point. Final weight is 229. I will updated with POST PCT pics very soon. It would clearly appear that 1-Andro brings on EXTREMELY keepable gains with little to no sides or shutdown. Will most definetly run it again.