Keithan: HST Rage in Iraq (epic skullcrushing smashface results to ensue)

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Was looking at those fancy fat gripz too, they look like they kick ass for grip strength, thinking about buying some and using them on as much as I can. Might be too early for that though, what do you guys think?

5/1: BOOOORING. IM SO SAD THAT IM NOT IN THE GYM :( My energy levels are bung, I am tired as crap, People are bugging me to no end, etc etc. I can't wait to get back lol.

Shopping for intra-workout drinks. TBH they all look like way too expensive. Over a dollar a serving is too much, thinking about just water and bcaa or nothing.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Finaflex NO Ignite
Kwik-Karb(waxy maize)
T-911

Gosh I hate Nutraplanet! Who do they think they are running irresistable sales all the time! Just ordered the above. Not really liking the ASGT, going to finish off this tub and start the NO Ignite which looks super sexy and tastes good lol. The 50 real servings thing turns me on for 23 dollars too. Waxy Maize just looks fairly perfect since my carb choice is horrible here, plan on putting it in my Post w/o nutrapro shake possible in an intra. Not sure if I even need an intra though. T-911 just because everyone loves it.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
you dont like the taste of ASgt thats all? Or you didnt feel the effects (not sure if thats possible even at 1 scoop)

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty sure I do feel it, not like everyone else seems to be reporting though. I definately have more stam and put up a bit more weight, but it also hurts my stomache a little. I don't know, I may just be inexperienced, but it doesn't seem to be working for me like everyone else is saying. The Logs are what made me order some. NO Ignite looks very promising, but I have plenty of ASGT (stupid np sales) I'm in a test phase right now I suppose,which is why my np bill for APR was 300 or so =x

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
5/2

Last day of rest. I am excited. I think I will alternate abs and cardio on my off days. Also can't wait to step on the scale, I think I may have hit 180. They closed the chow hall I always go to, and the new one sucks ass. As in I go to get my 12oz of milk for every meal and it is warm because the coolers suck ass! Army is worried about retention, give us cold milk damnit!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
5/2

Last day of rest. I am excited. I think I will alternate abs and cardio on my off days. Also can't wait to step on the scale, I think I may have hit 180. They closed the chow hall I always go to, and the new one sucks ass. As in I go to get my 12oz of milk for every meal and it is warm because the coolers suck ass! Army is worried about retention, give us cold milk damnit!
Damn it is not much to ask for some cold milk!!!!!

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Haha, if they have the same milk here that they have there, it doesn't really even taste like milk. It's the kind that can be left out at room temp for years haha... ugh, i mix my protein with water.

To be honest, i never get the focus and pump from any pre-workout like some people do. As long as i don't burnout in the middle of a workout, i feel my PWO has done it's job.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Haha, if they have the same milk here that they have there, it doesn't really even taste like milk. It's the kind that can be left out at room temp for years haha... ugh, i mix my protein with water.

To be honest, i never get the focus and pump from any pre-workout like some people do. As long as i don't burnout in the middle of a workout, i feel my PWO has done it's job.
Same milk =x I'm thinking I may be the same way. I'll keep on the asgt until NO Ignite gets here, and if I dont feel anything special from the no then I will just buy whatever is cheapest and everyone else is getting lol.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Heading to the gym now. I chucked after taking my asgt today. ow.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
5/3 Day 1 HST!!!!!

Weigh-in: 168 :( I thought for sure I'd be 180 after sitting on my ass and eating for 5 days! I don't know if the 200 goal before August is looking so good now lol...I was 175 for about a week when I was working out every day...Perhaps I just lost a lot of BF, because I appear larger/more cut, just weigh less.

HGHPro: Woke up at 2100 tooday because there was a Darryl worley concert on my base. Stuck my head out the door and didn't hear anything, so I went back to sleep. Went to sleep at 1600 or so, slept like crap, but from 2100-2300 I slept like a baby, woke up feeling great. Does the HGH make you lose BF?

ASGT: I threw up 3/4 of the way through 2 scoops in pineapple juice. I suppose it did its job, I never really rested during this workout, then again it wasn't terribly hard.

Time in gym was just about 40min.

Flat Bench: 100x15
Dips: BW x15
Chinups: BW x15
B.O. Row: 65x15
Military Press: 45x15
BB Curl: 10+barx15
Tri-Extension: 25x15
Squat: 85:15
Deadlift: 80x15
Calf Raise: 260x15
Shrug: 65x15

To be honest this felt like maxes every exercise lol. I was not feeling to good today because of the ASGT. Felt very good to be back in the gym though, and my muscles feel nice. Guess I am going to have to eat more food...feel like im eating too much already, but onbviously not. This is the order I did stuff in, felt ok. Might switch stuff up on different days though If I am hurting or something.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HGHPro: Woke up at 2100 tooday because there was a Darryl worley concert on my base. Stuck my head out the door and didn't hear anything, so I went back to sleep. Went to sleep at 1600 or so, slept like crap, but from 2100-2300 I slept like a baby, woke up feeling great. Does the HGH make you lose BF?
Diet is the most responsible for losing body fat.

HGHpro can contribute to a slight increase in stimulating body fat stores from the green tea from what I know.

Of course better sleep=better recovery=lower body fat levels.

Poor sleep is linked to increased body fat stores

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Diet is the most responsible for losing body fat.

HGHpro can contribute to a slight increase in stimulating body fat stores from the green tea from what I know.

Of course better sleep=better recovery=lower body fat levels.

Poor sleep is linked to increased body fat stores
My diet is cleaner than its ever been..but I have only been getting three meals in lately..that's probably why. It's so hard to just keep putting food in my mouth >.<

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Should I just have a clean diet and focus on getting in tip top shape before I worry aboot bulking?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Should I just have a clean diet and focus on getting in tip top shape before I worry aboot bulking?
I like recomp with herbals, Eat just over or right around maintenance and slowly burn fat while adding muscle.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
The stuff is that nasty?
I really feel bad for saying so lol because so many people swear by it, but yeah >< I only chucked because I wasn't feeling good in the first place, but it does not taste good by any standard of mine =x It definately works like it's supposed to though, which is why I think just some ingredient doesnt agree with me, maybe I'm allergic or something. Who knows. Going to hit abs and do some light bike cardio today

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really feel bad for saying so lol because so many people swear by it, but yeah >< I only chucked because I wasn't feeling good in the first place, but it does not taste good by any standard of mine =x It definately works like it's supposed to though, which is why I think just some ingredient doesnt agree with me, maybe I'm allergic or something. Who knows. Going to hit abs and do some light bike cardio today
Think I will stay away from it.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Think I will stay away from it.
I'll mail you what I have left if you want to give it a try, I bought it based on all the logs with everyone swearing up and down, thought I had a bad batch or something so made a thread about it and several people were just like "yeah it tastes like crap but works" It definately did what it was advertised to do, but flavor is a friend of mine lol. I'm going to try no ignite, and if that one sucks too, probably just say to hell with pre-wo's, I'll just shift my schedule to when hotties are in :D

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll mail you what I have left if you want to give it a try, I bought it based on all the logs with everyone swearing up and down, thought I had a bad batch or something so made a thread about it and several people were just like "yeah it tastes like crap but works" It definately did what it was advertised to do, but flavor is a friend of mine lol. I'm going to try no ignite, and if that one sucks too, probably just say to hell with pre-wo's, I'll just shift my schedule to when hotties are in :D
It will be stamped with RETURN TO SENDER LOL!!!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry, just doing some catching up.

LOL at the mustache in the first post.

Your workout looks similar to that of a guy that I work with. He's somewhat new to lifting, but he's dropping weight and getting pretty strong.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, just doing some catching up.

LOL at the mustache in the first post.

Your workout looks similar to that of a guy that I work with. He's somewhat new to lifting, but he's dropping weight and getting pretty strong.
I thought that pic would get more attention, your the first to mention it :) Yeah I started doing the whole split thing like everyone does, but it seems to advanced for my body, and too focused on isolation, so I started HST. Going to gym meow for abs/light cardio. Be back soon (nap after prolly :D)

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Lol nap after the gym huh? Must not get much out of the PWO, naps are out the question for hours after the gym :p

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought that pic would get more attention, your the first to mention it :) Yeah I started doing the whole split thing like everyone does, but it seems to advanced for my body, and too focused on isolation, so I started HST. Going to gym meow for abs/light cardio. Be back soon (nap after prolly :D)
I've been thinking about giving this a try as well. It'll definitely be something new for me.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I never really looked into HST until this thread, i might give it a shot after my natadrol run.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
When you see the crushface results I am sure you will want to :p

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
5/4

I know HST is supposed to be a day off, but I don't think cardio counts as exercise. (lol.) Ok, today I did 21 miles on the bike. There is a 1000 mile challenge email I got, do 1000 miles of cardio in Iraq and you get a sweet shirt. All my buddies are doing it so I have to beat them to it. 21 miles burned about 500 cal or so (says the bike) + my appetite is monstrous. I did 25 minutes roughly 110 RPM, then 5 mins cooldown, then a hellish ab workout then another round of 25+5 on the bike. Then I did more cardio, because a smoking hot chick was rowing, and the rowing machines are right behind where I do situps, + there is a mirror in front of me. Illkustration:

--------------------
hottie

me
---------------------<mirror on this wall

So I did about 600 or so situps. I would catch her eye when I popped up, don't know if her eye was just tracking the motion, or if she had noticed I was doing situps for about 10minutes non stop lol. Either way, she is hot, and it motivated me. Too shy to talk to her though, meh.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Trying the ASGT again >.<

OK. I added some purple frost (riptide rush I think) gatorade powder into my ASGT, making it a nice nasty green color. It was not my idea of delicious, or even good tasting, but I had no problem stomaching it this time, and my stomach doesn't feel like crap right meow. Looking forward to day 2 of HST :D The way I felt after doing day 1 makes me think I won't make it up to my 15RM, I was kind of burnt when I did them, and didn't actually do 15, but went to failure and guessed what weight I could do 15 reps at. We'll see though. Hopefully I can make my increases every time, and then make the 15RM day as well. Talking to a very promising lady friend right now who seems impressed with how much I know about working out (even though I have made it clear I don't know much and am just starting) so that's extra motivation :D

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Leaving now. GIT SUMMMMM@!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Haha, let us know how it turns out bro.

Good to hear about the new lady friend, double lady motivation for workin out.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Haha, let us know how it turns out bro.

Good to hear about the new lady friend, double lady motivation for workin out.

Only problem is new lady friend is in Amurica lol. Amurica = more badass version of America, where I live. Emphasis is on the U. Amuuuurica.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
5/5

HGHPro: sleeping gloriously. Wake up and am not groggy. Angry about having to go to work again and not being able to sleep more, but not groggy.

ASGT: I took it today. I mixed gatorade powder with it (13g of sugar per serving o_O) and it was bearable. Will do that until my NO Ignite gets here.

Ran out of shark cartilage, so I upped my fish oil to 4G/day

In: 0253 Out: 0400

Day 2 of 15s:

Flat Bench: 110x15
Dip: body weight x15
Chinup: body weight x15
B.O. Row: 70x15
Military Press: 50x15
BB Curl: 15+barx15
Tri-Extension: 30x15
Squat: 90x15
Deadlift: 90x15
Calf Raise: 280x15
Shrug: 70x15

Most everything felt different today. Felt like I should and could be doing more. That's what most people's issue with HST is though I guess. Dips were hard, I think I will move them away from the bench a little. Military press was embarrasing having 2.5lb weights on the bar lol. Tri-extension was ridiculously easy, I normally use 40 or 45 for one arm, but gotta stick to the plan >< Deadlift was easy, could have done 50 probably, as were shrugs.

Day 1 felt like eveyrthing was a 15RM, but day 2 felt fairly easy. I'm guessing this is because my body is getting used to the motions maybe? I don't really know, feels good though. Here are some pics, I think I've made a little progress in the past week, especially on my shoulders and legs.

Chest is getting a bit larger

Backne is almost gone :D

Yeah, those are crocs, and they kick ass. Also, my whole life one of my calves has been more toned, anyway to fix that or am I screwed? One of my feet is like 1/4 size larger ><

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
Just followed the tag from the MT thread. Looking good so far.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
It's really not that bad, if you saw where Keithan showers, we'd all be wearing crocs.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
When shower heads are broken regularly from over-use, you can imagine how clean the stalls must be. + they make a crocodile sound when you walk around and they are wet.

My boss who is a bodybuilder in Vegas and works with the big guys, he knows ronnie coleman and his trainer is some other dude, keep forgetting his name though.
http://contests.ironmanmagazine.com/index.cfm?go2=contests_competitor&CompetitorID=11925
That's some photos of my boss I found, he seems to know what he's doing :D He showed me versagripps, which I will be ordering here in a few hours$$

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
You don't need wrist wraps, you need forarm curls, to be honest.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
May do some of those today, I am about to head out for my 20 miles cardio and rotator cuffs/abs, anything else that is safe to do on my off day? Pretty sure forearms would be fine to throw in today

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah, my gym hottie was seen by me in the chow hall today, and I gave her my crooked smile and she did some wink thing back, when I finished getting my second meal I was on the other sid eof the chow hall and glanced at her and she was staring $$ Gunna introduce meself today I think

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah, my gym hottie was seen by me in the chow hall today, and I gave her my crooked smile and she did some wink thing back, when I finished getting my second meal I was on the other sid eof the chow hall and glanced at her and she was staring $$ Gunna introduce meself today I think
Haha go for it man, just hope the girl back home doesn't read AM.com for workout tips and tricks ;)

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
On a bike, so its not even real cardio lol.

21miles took me 1hr exactly with warmup and cooldown included the other day. I need to do 1k miles of cardio by august, so I can wear the 1000k mile challenge t shirt. LOL. Yeah, I doubt she reads this lol. I'd send her a link to it but 1-this is man time and 2-too many people on here way buffer than me. lol Nah but were just emailing back n forth, told her id take he rout when I got home, gettin to know eachother and such. I could send someone a pic prolly for a second opinion, but shes gorgeous