Keep Supression to Minimum on Ergomax

umdog

Awards
Is there any body who has a idea of how to keep supression to a minimum while on Ergomax...... If there is not I will suck it up.... Just curious?

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
Perhaps ATD. Although it has yet to be determined conclusively that it is completely effective as a hypothalimic AR angonist.

Burner

Awards
I was asking a similar question in another thread, but havent got a response. I was thinking of trying some ultra hot or rebound through the second half of my cycle to see if it helps. Isnt this the purpose of HCG in longer AAS cycles?

Seems like if this did work (using the UH or RXT during cycle) I would hear more about it. If it works then you would be able to keep your gains better when you started PCT, as your natty level would come back faster. Am I wrong?

umdog

Awards
Very interesting, I would think the last 2 weeks of a 6 week cycle couldn't hurt to try. It might work. Ultra HOt is loaded with ATD isn't it?

I was asking a similar question in another thread, but havent got a response. I was thinking of trying some ultra hot or rebound through the second half of my cycle to see if it helps. Isnt this the purpose of HCG in longer AAS cycles?

Seems like if this did work (using the UH or RXT during cycle) I would hear more about it. If it works then you would be able to keep your gains better when you started PCT, as your natty level would come back faster. Am I wrong?

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established

The concept is similar to HCG. HCG is a synthetic form of LH. The goal is to stimulate the testies to keep up natural test production. A hypothalimic ar agonist in theory would keep the receptors producing GnRH and thus natural production of LH and FSH. Thus, you wouldn't need a synthetic form of LH (HCG).

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
Very interesting, I would think the last 2 weeks of a 6 week cycle couldn't hurt to try. It might work. Ultra HOt is loaded with ATD isn't it?

If it works (and again, this is yet to be entirely confirmed), I would think you would need to supplement with ATD during the entire lenght of the cycle (or at least after the first week). Once you are shut down, its going to be difficult to stimulate GnRH production (even with an AR angonist) when still administering exogenous hormones.

I'm going to be taking 50 mg's/day ATD (25 mgs, two times per day) after the first week of my current six week cycle. The goal is to see if does speed recovery post cycle.

Burner

Awards
If it works (and again, this is yet to be entirely confirmed), I would think you would need to supplement with ATD during the entire lenght of the cycle (or at least after the first week). Once you are shut down, its going to be difficult to stimulate GnRH production (even with an AR angonist) when still administering exogenous hormones.

I'm going to be taking 50 mg's/day ATD (25 mgs, two times per day) after the first week of my current six week cycle. The goal is to see if does speed recovery post cycle.
Excellent, I may give this a try on my next ergo cycle coming up in a few weeks. Are you going to be using Giants ATD or what?

SHSUStudent

Awards
I'm also planning to use Giant's ATD on my upcoming Ergo cycle... I just don't like it when a get shrinkage/shutdown, there is always lingering thought of "what if they don't come back?", lol.

I've read tons of conflicting posts on the amount of shutdown people think they are experiencing on Ergo. M1T shut me down HARD after only a few days, I really hope Ergo doesn't have the same effects.

Are there any guidlines that have been proven as to how long it takes Ergo to start shutting you down? I know with M1T is was a matter of days.

Trying to get some idea of what to expect from Ergo... I think I'm going to keep the cycle around the 3 week mark in hopes of minimizing shutdown.

Burner

Awards
I'm also planning to use Giant's ATD on my upcoming Ergo cycle... I just don't like it when a get shrinkage/shutdown, there is always lingering thought of "what if they don't come back?", lol.

I've read tons of conflicting posts on the amount of shutdown people think they are experiencing on Ergo. M1T shut me down HARD after only a few days, I really hope Ergo doesn't have the same effects.

Are there any guidlines that have been proven as to how long it takes Ergo to start shutting you down? I know with M1T is was a matter of days.

Trying to get some idea of what to expect from Ergo... I think I'm going to keep the cycle around the 3 week mark in hopes of minimizing shutdown.
I started to notice shrinkage in the third week. What was weird is that it seemed like only one of my nutts shrank, or both did but only was significanlty noticeable. I havent used M1T or any other compound to compare it to.

SHSUStudent

Awards
I started to notice shrinkage in the third week. What was weird is that it seemed like only one of my nutts shrank, or both did but only was significanlty noticeable. I havent used M1T or any other compound to compare it to.
How long did it take you to recover fully?

I'm going to continue the ATD and also run some Nolva for PCT.

Burner

Awards
Well I used RXT for PCT, however, it was the bad batch! I dont remember exactly how long it took to get back to normal but it seemed like 5 weeks or so. I was also using ZMA and trib.

Next cycle i will use some atd while on and use this for PCT (maybe a little overkill i know):

wk1: 40mg Nolva, 25mg RXT, 3 fenugreek caps, DHEA 200mg
wk2: 40mg Nolva, 25mg RXT, 4 fenugreek caps, DHEA 200mg
wk4: 20mg Nolva, 50mg RXT, 5 fenugreek caps, DHEA 100mg
wk4: 20mg Nolva, 50mg RXT, 6 fenugreek caps, DHEA 100mg

SHSUStudent

Awards
Next cycle i will use some atd while on and use this for PCT (maybe a little overkill i know):
PCT is definitely one of those "too much is better than not enough" kind of things IMO, lol.

I'm always worried that the "boys" will not make it back to their pre-cycle state.

Dungeon1

Dungeon1

Awards
I am currently in the last days of a 5 week ergo/prostan and have not become aware of any shut down as of now. I know that there must be some, however the "boys" are actually a bit larger than normal, libido is way up, energy is good and overall mood is still very good. I started taking ES3 (ATD,6-oxo,3-ohat,dhb) with one week left just to jumpstart pct. I have been thouroughly impressed with the stack.

SHSUStudent

Awards
I am currently in the last days of a 5 week ergo/prostan and have not become aware of any shut down as of now. I know that there must be some, however the "boys" are actually a bit larger than normal, libido is way up, energy is good and overall mood is still very good. I started taking ES3 (ATD,6-oxo,3-ohat,dhb) with one week left just to jumpstart pct. I have been thouroughly impressed with the stack.
Sounds like Ergo sits well with you... how were the gains? Any neg. sides at all?

Everyone seems to have a huge increase in sex drive on the Ergo, definitely a perk in my book (and my gf's too).

Yjyankee

More Cowbell
Awards
  • Established
have any of you stacked Ergo w/ anything else or just ran it solo & then kicked in the PCT?

iwannagetbig

Board Supporter
Awards
Did you notice and hair loss or shredding?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
What is this Giant ATD? What brand is that? Never heard of Giant.

Dungeon1

Dungeon1

Awards
NO hair loss. Though I am not prone. I have only gained about 6lbs, but my BF has gone down significantly. Very lean gains.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
bow keep us updated on your cycle. do you have a log?

there is a thread where somone posted blood tests after using ATD. he started the last 2 wks of his cycle and 2 weeks after his cycle his test was recovered.

joeyg

Awards
I am on my 2nd week of PCT after an Ergomax cycle, which was cut short after 3 weeks due to shutdown and testicular atrophy. As you mentioned, SHSUStudent, I had the same experience -- my left testicle shrank to about 50% of its original size whereas my right testicle is about 75% of its original size.

My gains on Ergomax were good -- 17 lbs of lean mass and dropped 1-2% in BF. But the shutdown was bad, as mentioned.

I am worried my boys will not come back too.

J.

SHSUStudent

Awards
I am on my 2nd week of PCT after an Ergomax cycle, which was cut short after 3 weeks due to shutdown and testicular atrophy. As you mentioned, SHSUStudent, I had the same experience -- my left testicle shrank to about 50% of its original size whereas my right testicle is about 75% of its original size.

My gains on Ergomax were good -- 17 lbs of lean mass and dropped 1-2% in BF. But the shutdown was bad, as mentioned.

I am worried my boys will not come back too.

J.
They coming back at all yet? I was on M1T for like a week and it shut me down cold for about a month. Not a cool feeling.

intv

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Damn, that Giant ATD is cheap. Anyway, I get some shrinkage from eromax around 10-14 days in, but still feel great. Libido may decrease some. I took RXT (old good batch) at 50mg/day for 3 days and my libido and balls were back. I also had a little nip puffiness on ergo that the ATD took care of. I used that protocol during the 3 and 4th week. I don't think ergo (or SD, or much else for that matter) is as suppressive as M1T. 2 weeks of M1t and I was as shutdown as 6 weeks of T1Pro/4-AD. Ergo is an easy recovery, even after 4 weeks. I mean that qualitatively - I didn't get bloodwork done, but felt great (libido, mood, strength) after 2 weeks of PCT.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
after you have been shutdown by M1T, nothing else compares. keep in mind any anabolic is going to give you some shutdown it depends on how harsh it is and how long you use it.

joeyg

Awards
They coming back at all yet? I was on M1T for like a week and it shut me down cold for about a month. Not a cool feeling.
My ball size hasn't changed yet but my loads are getting bigger (some relief at least). I ordered some Ultra H.O.T. so I will stack that with Nolvadex for my remaining 3 weeks of PCT to try and speed things up. What doses do you all recommend of UH and Nolva? I just finished one week of Nolva at 40 mg.

J.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I've read you should take up the Ultra Hot dose as you decrease the Nolvadex. So, if you are doing 40/40/20/20 (or something), you should start with a cap or 2 of Ultra Hot, then increase from there. I've read of people doing 1/3/5 to finish the bottle.