Kat's mackin it with BPS MacaPro

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like stiff legged deads but just because that's the type I started with. I've only tried reg deads a few times. Haven't perfected form. Good mornings scare me at least with the bar- machines are fine. Haha yes they do! Maybe one day I'll get brave and check out myrtle beach! ;)
Lol, I hate them all, Kat!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Totally bored at the hotel- I am not good at sitting still! Should be a life lesson! Just used to having a million things to do! What do I do...cardio! Lol Got in 45 min of LISS on the elliptical...thankfully, I trained this morning! Look at this "fitness room." It's like a closet! Hahaha Now just gonna zone out and listen to some Kari Jobe to unwind! Hopefully won't scare anyone if I bust out singing too! Lol

Attachments

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ummmmm.... Are you at a hotel cheating on your hub?! :p

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
Good job on the chins! Your hotel has more than mine did-yours has that weight machine in the back.....:/

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good job on the chins! Your hotel has more than mine did-yours has that weight machine in the back.....:/
Thank you! I was pretty excited myself! Wasn't long ago that I couldn't even hang from the bar! Lol Oh wow, yours didn't have anything?! That really stinks! Are you back home now?

Mystere3

Awards
I saw a lady try to jump up and do chins (or leg raises, idk) at our gym and miss the bar and smash into the wall the other day :(

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I saw a lady try to jump up and do chins (or leg raises, idk) at our gym and miss the bar and smash into the wall the other day :(
Oh that sucks!! That is why I don't jump! I use a chair! Lol

pshaw...no, this is fashionably late :28: a female running some maca eh? interesting, yeah you do not see this often
lol Welcome!! You're earlier than the last one!... Yeah I like to be a little different! ;)

A little late but I'm here for the party!
Glad to have you!!!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In for some Maca gainz
Welcome! Loving the new faces! :)

Update...only a few days in so it could be all in my head but felt stronger yesterday - made 3 PR's with some pulls. Didn't seem to wear out either, so maybe some endurance. Surprisingly, not crazy sore today-coincidence? Mood seems to be slightly more playful! I'm usually in a good mood - the biggest test will be in a few weeks as hormones usually fluctuate the most then! (Try to keep all of this as guy friendly as possible! Lol) Also, definitely noticing an increase in libido...not sure if hubby is ready for an increase over my already high libido! o_O

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Best log on the forum!

Mystere3

Awards
Kat, seems combustion/dcp would be more your speed?

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Hey hey! Look who showed up!! Glad you're here! :) Here are a few pics to start the log off. Even a swelfie from this morning! (I wore fitted shorts-huge leap for me- I don't wear them in public! Lol) ...I'll be taking progress pics soon to finish up my last log and add to this one! :) Had a fish "taco" for lunch made it with blackened tilapia, broccoli slaw, and an Ezekiel wrap! It was more like a tostada since I had 5 oz of fish on it! Lol

I'd eat your "fish taco"

See nothin but work in here. No shock on my side.

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
Thank you! I was pretty excited myself! Wasn't long ago that I couldn't even hang from the bar! Lol Oh wow, yours didn't have anything?! That really stinks! Are you back home now?
I am. Got back and went in and killed it yesterday.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Update...only a few days in so it could be all in my head but felt stronger yesterday - made 3 PR's with some pulls. Didn't seem to wear out either, so maybe some endurance. Surprisingly, not crazy sore today-coincidence? Mood seems to be slightly more playful! I'm usually in a good mood - the biggest test will be in a few weeks as hormones usually fluctuate the most then! (Try to keep all of this as guy friendly as possible! Lol) Also, definitely noticing an increase in libido...not sure if hubby is ready for an increase over my already high libido! o_O
Sounds positive so far Kat. Keep it up girl :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

good to hear, increase in mood and libido seems the standard for both males and now you our female tester. cubsfan's wife seems to be liking it also!!!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'd eat your "fish taco" See nothin but work in here. No shock on my side.
Lol...thanks SB!! :)

I am. Got back and went in and killed it yesterday.
Awesome! I know that felt good too!!

Sounds positive so far Kat. Keep it up girl :)
Thanks Vujade!

good to hear, increase in mood and libido seems the standard for both males and now you our female tester. cubsfan's wife seems to be liking it also!!!
That's great! I'm glad she's liking it too!

turff49

turff49

Awards
Dang! Make sure not to give any to my wife then. I'm not sure I could hang if her libido increase any.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Dang! Make sure not to give any to my wife then. I'm not sure I could hang if her libido increase any.
you would have to buy his and hers bottles, lol.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Late but in!!!!!!

turff49

turff49

Awards
Maybe I should get my wife some after all . I'm using tadalafil as a PWO so maybe she'll need to step up her libido...

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Last day of the weekend- at a pool party for hubby's work! No kids+ adult beverages this should be quite entertaining to say the least! (Lots of water for me! ) :)

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Last day of the weekend- at a pool party for hubby's work! No kids+ adult beverages this should be quite entertaining to say the least! (Lots of water for me! ) :)
Enjoy ya self gal!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now that's a weekend plan right there!! As for me it was Gym all weekend lol.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks guys! :)

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Happy Monday guys and gals! Back to the gym this morning! Yay!!! We had a busy but great weekend being kid-less! Miss them like crazy though so I'm definitely looking forward to seeing them next Saturday! MD week 2 today(and a little extra! Lol)...love the exercises with this program. Surprisingly, I left the gym today with energy left over- not sure if it's changing the program and having less volume or the MacaPro giving me more endurance...maybe a combo of the both! It was an awesome workout though HR average was well over 120 even with my stretching afterwards bc I forgot to turn it off. Lol Back feels nice and shaky! I was able to do the meadow rows today without pain in my lower back! Happy about that as well! :)

Meadow rows
20x8
30x8
40x8
50x8
60x8

SS with 1 min planks 4 sets

Wide pull downs - hands brought closer w/ each set
100x10
105x10
120x10

SS with vbar cable crunches
47.5x20
50x15
57.5x12x2

Seated row with single handles
47.5x10
50x10
55x10

One arm lat pulldown- all reps on 1 side then the other( I held the weight in the opposing hand the whole set)
50x8
55x8
60x8

SS
Dickersons w/ wide bar and stretch
42.5x12

Stretchers 85x12--all pulldown cables were taken so I didn't add anymore in after my last set. Stretched instead.

I will do some HIIT at lunch! :) I hope everyone has an awesome Monday!!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Solid back session Kat!

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Good job Kat! Glad to see you got some meadow rows back in ;)

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

joh408

Awards
  • Established
Nice lift Kat! Glad the back held up to meadows

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice lift Kat! Glad the back held up to meadows
Thanks Joh! I was excited! Pretty sure that's the heaviest I've ever gone too so double bonus!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice work, glad to see the back is improving!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I felt like despite training hard this morning, I was still lacking. So, I worked my sprints from 7 up to 9.2 mph for 1 min intervals! Total time was 35 mins. Talk about maxing your hr out!!!!!!! Woah!!

I had about 10-12 mins extra so I did a few extras on back

2 sets of 9 chin-ups
2 sets of 4 pull ups

Stretchers
100x8x4
Seated row
100x6
120x6
130x5
140x5
85x12

emantest

emantest

Awards
I felt like despite training hard this morning, I was still lacking. So, I worked my sprints from 7 up to 9.2 mph for 1 min intervals! Total time was 35 mins. Talk about maxing your hr out!!!!!!! Woah!! I had about 10-12 mins extra so I did a few extras on back 2 sets of 9 chin-ups 2 sets of 4 pull ups Stretchers 100x8x4 Seated row 100x6 120x6 130x5 140x5 85x12
Sounds like someone is kicking a ss!!! Me likey!!!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lawd woman your pushing it huh!