just ordered the one

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you guessing wont be shipped till monday or I might get my box on monday? I'll be happy if it came on monday that would be perfect. Can you please take pix of your bottles and post em lol I dunno why but it may ease the pain
should have shipped yesterday i'm thinking, and so reach cali by monday

Attachments

SemiBulimic

SemiBulimic

Awards
  • Established
I went to the AppNut website to order and for the One and 2nd Gear - one of each, bear in mind - delivery is $57.22. I mean the combined weight wouldn't even be 1lb would it? surely you guys at AppNut can work something better than that?
by the way i'm in the uk

Last edited:

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
I ordered mine o the 24th still no shipping notice. Im getting a bit nervous about that, its the 27th. Any reassuring comments avaliable?

Etomic

Awards
  • Established
If mine have not shipped yet, and it is not too late to ask, can I have my orders combined (and shipped :fingersx:)? Order numbers: 1030 and 1260
Thanks

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
Any word on that shipping notice yet? Been a few days... anxiety is setting in

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
shipping notifications are going out as boxes go out, but we did run dry on wednesday. more is in today so more will be going out. and Etomic we gotcha covered :)

Young One

Awards
I ordered today, selected 2-day shipping, and I live in Puerto Rico.
Aprox. when will it here?

I ask since I read that they had run out since the first day, but yesterday they packed some more.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'd guess tuesday. Where in PR? I'll be there in july for the festival of St James the Apostle :)

Young One

Awards
i'd guess tuesday. Where in PR? I'll be there in july for the festival of St James the Apostle :)
Cool.
Sweet. I live in Humacao, east side of PR. Will attend the celebration as well :D

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
my wife grew up in Hato Rey, so we see family when we go too. I'll try and remember to PM you when it gets to that time and we are headed that way

poptopop77

Awards
Hmm no notice for me yet at order #1020... My wachovia account hasn't been charged yet either. I'm hoping thats normal and there isn't some kind of mistake. I'm in no rush to receive i'm just hoping I do get it at some point :-D

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
shipping notifications are going out as boxes go out, but we did run dry on wednesday. more is in today so more will be going out. and Etomic we gotcha covered :)
sweet.:bruce3:

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hmm no notice for me yet at order #1020... My wachovia account hasn't been charged yet either. I'm hoping thats normal and there isn't some kind of mistake. I'm in no rush to receive i'm just hoping I do get it at some point :-D
02/25/2009 APPLIED NUTRICEUTICACHARLOTTE

MISCELLANEOUS FOOD 2.80
Reference No: 320090570137140908
See More Detail 279.96

My amex was charged so I hope mine gets shipped and I can enjoy monday. :bruce3:

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Man... I LOVE rpm and respect for RMS's knowledge but the hype is building up thick on this one so far... I REALLY hope it measures up.

OutOfStep

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I ordered on Wednesday, shipped on Thursday. UPS tracking says delivery on Tuesday but it's already in the state (which is the size of a postage stamp) so I'm hoping it will show up Monday. I've been training for 17 years and this will be my first experience using a non-natty sup. My goal = moar muscle!! I'm excited to see how I respond to The One. I'll be sure to post my thoughts/results.

Etomic

Awards
  • Established
Combined and actually shipped that day... you're the man.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I ordered on Wednesday, shipped on Thursday. UPS tracking says delivery on Tuesday but it's already in the state (which is the size of a postage stamp) so I'm hoping it will show up Monday. I've been training for 17 years and this will be my first experience using a non-natty sup. My goal = moar muscle!! I'm excited to see how I respond to The One. I'll be sure to post my thoughts/results.
WTF, how come I didn't get any of that?
Is there anyway to see if my order is shipped? Or if you guys got my e mail address mest up?

OutOfStep

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Just got my little box of goodies in this afternoon! A day early no less. 10 inches of snow apparently does not phase the boys over at UPS! Took my first 3 pill dose about 1.5 hours ago. Def wakes you up and puts you in a good mood. Can't wait to hit the gym tomorrow. I'll start up a log later this week. This is gonna be fun!