Just noticed this... new Erase Pro formula in January? @.@

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
It's pretty easy to figure out if something is DSHEA compliant or not TBH. The main things are: 1) has it been used safely as a dietary supplement prior to the 1994 DSHEA act? 2) if no to the first criteria, then is the ingredient widely consumed through our food supply 3) if it's no to (1) and (2) then is there any safety studies done on the ingredient which can validate the ingredient to be safe to use as an ingredient for a dietary supplement.
I see, thanks for posting that as I actually didn't know the specifics. What does that mean for the 7-OH cortisol compound used in ABE, Reduce XT etc.? I enjoy that compound quite a lot.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I see, thanks for posting that as I actually didn't know the specifics. What does that mean for the 7-OH cortisol compound used in ABE, Reduce XT etc.? I enjoy that compound quite a lot.
Don't know, haven't looked it up :p Someone more familiar with supplement adhering or not adhering to DSHEA should have this information or a good idea of it, most probably people more deeply ingrained in the industry :p I recall it being a metabolite of DHEA but I don't know if it's DSHEA compliant or not but I know that the Anacyclus pyrethrum should be compliant and so should the forskolin. So them pulling AB/ABE could simply be a matter that they've just found something superior to what they had.

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
Don't know, haven't looked it up :p Someone more familiar with supplement adhering or not adhering to DSHEA should have this information or a good idea of it, most probably people more deeply ingrained in the industry :p I recall it being a metabolite of DHEA but I don't know if it's DSHEA compliant or not but I know that the Anacyclus pyrethrum should be compliant and so should the forskolin. So them pulling AB/ABE could simply be a matter that they've just found something superior to what they had.
Yeah I think they are refining their anacyclus extract

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I think they are refining their anacyclus extract
Or maybe even using a new compound, I'm excited to see what the new AB/ABE is going to look and feel like.

touchless21

Awards
  • Established
The PES site needs to be fixed because on the "Product Description" of EP, it says "New Formula Coming 11/20/2014", I'm surprised people haven't gone frantic, thinking the new EP is 5 days late when the person who changed the page meant "1/1/2014"
Now the Erase Pro part of the PES website says, "New Formula 12/10/2013". Will there be any information presented by this date or is it just a goal that may or may not be met? Just curious.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Info on that AI ingredient? I'm googling now and all I can find is references to killing cancer cells and anti-bacterial biofilm.
I'm sure Coop is doing the write up on it and will fill us in.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All I could find:

Planta Med., 2009 vol. 75(4) pp. 351-5
Isolation and biological activities of neomyrrhaol and other terpenes from the resin of Commiphora myrrha

Su, SL; Duan, JA; Tang, YP; Zhang, X; Yu, L; Jiang, FR; Zhou, W; Luo, D; Ding, AW

A new cycloartane-type triterpene named cycloartane-1alpha,2alpha,3beta,25-tetraol (neomyrrhaol) (1), along with four known terpenes, sandaracopimaric acid (2), abietic acid (3), 2-methoxy-5-acetoxyfruranogermacr-1(10)-en-6-one (4), and dehydroabietic acid (5) have been isolated from the resin of COMMIPHORA MYRRHA. Their structures were elucidated by means of 1D, 2 D NMR and HR-mass spectroscopy. Compounds 2-5 are known compounds but not previously isolated from the resin of C. MYRRHA. Compounds 4 and 5 exhibited significant aromatase inhibiting activity with IC50 values at 0.2 microM and 0.3 microM, respectively. As shown in the MTT assay, 2, 3, 4, and 5 had inhibitory effects on HUVEC growth with IC50 values of 0.122 microM (2), 0.125 microM (3), 0.069 microM (5). Compounds 1-5 did not inhibit contraction of the isolated uterine and did not protect HUVEC from damage induced by H2O2 at the tested concentration.

Address: Jiangsu Key Laboratory for TCM Formulae Research, Nanjing University of Chinese Medicine, Nanjing, Personal Record China.

Will search more later, but I'm sure Coop has some wealth.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So is this going to lower cortisol like the original pro did? I personally couldn't take epro for that reason and stuck with regular erase.

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
Coop will do a write up some soon. Then all of your questions will be answered.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Would love to see some studies or some reason why this has replaced arimistane. Is this also herbal as well?
It had to replace arimistane. It was not DSHEA compliant.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What do you guys think about this article?
http://www.peaktestosterone.com/suicide_inhibitors.aspx
I'm a fan of Ai's, but this kind of freaked me out.
Well, it makes a good point about the suicide inhibitors vs something that is more transient. But again, you would expect some recycling to occur of the enzymes that have been bound permanently. That said, that was initially what kept me away from any suicide AIs and why I'm not sure why more people don't look into AIs that aren't suicide inhibitors. Because you don't necessarily need or want to crush your estrogen levels.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Coop will do a write up some soon. Then all of your questions will be answered.
I looked into my crystal ball and saw a Coop's Corner over the ingredients. Alas, the ball did not say when.

xhrr

Awards
So is this going to lower cortisol like the original pro did? I personally couldn't take epro for that reason and stuck with regular erase.
Well the dhea metabolite or arimistane was the compound theorized to lower cortisol which is the lone ingredient in erase and main ingredient in EP so that wouldn't make much sense. It was most likely the additional estrogen lowering properties of EP that made you feel the way it did not cortisol.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well the dhea metabolite or arimistane was the compound theorized to lower cortisol which is the lone ingredient in erase and main ingredient in EP so that wouldn't make much sense. It was most likely the additional estrogen lowering properties of EP that made you feel the way it did not cortisol.
Yea I'm on original right now and feel great, albeit only 2 weeks In.. 3 caps a day

woodbear

Awards
Erase is one of the few supps of this type that worked only in a positve way. Nothing extreme, but subtle noticeable effects in strength, hardening and libido.

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
So I looked on the nutra website and it says the new version of erase is on target to drop on December 23...
You PES guys know that day is my birthday right? I'm not even lying either lol that's pretty awesome I think I deserve a gift??
:)

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I looked on the nutra website and it says the new version of erase is on target to drop on December 23...
You PES guys know that day is my birthday right? I'm not even lying either lol that's pretty awesome I think I deserve a gift??
:)
That's like.. Soon

doggy_dog

doggy_dog

Awards
I'm expecting a NP New Year's sale or PES Insider sale for the new EP and ABE.

I hope to not be disappointed.
:D

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I shall discuss details of products launches and drop back here is there is any news I can hint at. :)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I shall discuss details of products launches and drop back here is there is any news I can hint at. :)
The PES way,

Whisper a new formulation is in the works,
Drop hints,
Coop explains an ingredient or 2,
Picture of bottle/tub that gives nothing away,
Release date given,
Few days before release the ingredients are shown,
Coop write up,
Insider finally drops

So much teasing!
There is a such thing as too much foreplay :p

Always worth it in the end though!

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I looked on the nutra website and it says the new version of erase is on target to drop on December 23... You PES guys know that day is my birthday right? I'm not even lying either lol that's pretty awesome I think I deserve a gift?? :)
Same here man...(honestly lol). In for PES bday gifts!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The PES way, Whisper a new formulation is in the works, Drop hints, Coop explains an ingredient or 2, Picture of bottle/tub that gives nothing away, Release date given, Few days before release the ingredients are shown, Coop write up, Insider finally drops So much teasing! There is a such thing as too much foreplay :p Always worth it in the end though!
I do believe you are on to us!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
The PES way,

Whisper a new formulation is in the works,
Drop hints,
Coop explains an ingredient or 2,
Picture of bottle/tub that gives nothing away,
Release date given,
Few days before release the ingredients are shown,
Coop write up,
Insider finally drops

So much teasing!
There is a such thing as too much foreplay :p

Always worth it in the end though!
Haha

Love
This

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
I am definitely interested in whether or not there will be an insider deal for new Erase/Epro/ABE. I am pretty well-stocked on the old versions from some of the crazy sales that have hit the shelves, but who could pass up a great insider deal and a chance to compare formulas???

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I am definitely interested in whether or not there will be an insider deal for new Erase/Epro/ABE. I am pretty well-stocked on the old versions from some of the crazy sales that have hit the shelves, but who could pass up a great insider deal and a chance to compare formulas???
My guess and hope is yes

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The funny thing about the PES way is we don't hype products much ourselves.

A lot of new releases and reformulations get posted by shrewd customers rather than us trying to hype the crap out of our own products.

It is better when customers do the talking. :)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards

A lot of new releases and reformulations get posted by shrewd customers rather than us trying to hype the crap out of our own products.

PES definitely had a loyal and dedicated following

tsaati

tsaati

Awards
Can't wait! New Epro will definitely be a new game changer! The literature on it looks extremely promising!

saggy321

Awards
  • Established

That's one of the things I love about you guys. This is also reflected in the packaging. So many companies use containers that are far too large for the amount of supplement content, often twice the size if what is needed to give the illusion of there being more product. But this isn't the case with you guys.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
That's one of the things I love about you guys. This is also reflected in the packaging. So many companies use containers that are far too large for the amount of supplement content, often twice the size if what is needed to give the illusion of there being more product. But this isn't the case with you guys.
Thanks, we have amazing customers and want to produce the best product possible.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No tricks or gimmicks with us. The products speak for themselves. Thanks for the support sir!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was thinking of taking alri lean dreams with the new erase pro. But I'm wary of lean dreams' cortisol lowering ability (I believe the ingredient they claim to do so is magnolia bark extract)

Does anyone see this as possibly causing too much suppression of cort combining the two? (A 2 capsule dose can be reduced to 1 for lean dreams by the way)

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Was thinking of taking alri lean dreams with the new erase pro. But I'm wary of lean dreams' cortisol lowering ability (I believe the ingredient they claim to do so is magnolia bark extract)

Does anyone see this as possibly causing too much suppression of cort combining the two? (A 2 capsule dose can be reduced to 1 for lean dreams by the way)
Will stack fine

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am glad you appreciate this.

Every tub we use is filled to the top. Although some people appreciate this we did get a lot of feedback from people complaining that the Enhanced tub was too small.

You can't please everyone lol. :)

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
I am glad you appreciate this.

Every tub we use is filled to the top. Although some people appreciate this we did get a lot of feedback from people complaining that the Enhanced tub was too small.

You can't please everyone lol. :)
Probably because they have become used to having large containers. It may be only seem a minor point, but I believe it speaks volumes about the honesty of a company.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Probably because they have become used to having large containers. It may be only seem a minor point, but I believe it speaks volumes about the honesty of a company.
Thanks for the kind words. Personally love the small containers, my wife doesn't complain as much when I'm filling the closet full of protein and Pre workout tubs

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So will there be an insider deal on the new Anabeta and Erase?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wonder if the EOD dosing will be the way to go with this. Looking forward to feedback asap!