Just noticed this... new Erase Pro formula in January? @.@

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Bought 2 of the new Anabeta. I should be just coming off Intimidate SRT when I get it. Shall I wait or dive right in?

Any suggestions about adding Triazole to it? I have 3 bottles expiring soon and would like to use them up asap.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Bought 2 of the new Anabeta. I should be just coming off Intimidate SRT when I get it. Shall I wait or dive right in?

Any suggestions about adding Triazole to it? I have 3 bottles expiring soon and would like to use them up asap.
I already answered both your Qs. You can jump right in and use both

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bought 2 of the new Anabeta. I should be just coming off Intimidate SRT when I get it. Shall I wait or dive right in? Any suggestions about adding Triazole to it? I have 3 bottles expiring soon and would like to use them up asap.
I don't see a problem starting both up immediately as coop mentioned.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good lawd. I can not wait to give the new ABE a god :D Excited am I.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good lawd. I can not wait to give the new ABE a god :D Excited am I.
A god? You building alters and burning incense over there?
;)
Just kidding...I'm looking forward to running it as well...along with X-gels...

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A god? You building alters and burning incense over there?
;)
Just kidding...I'm looking forward to running it as well...along with X-gels...
Bwah ha ha ha ha.

Just finished running my 3 bottles of XF @ 6 caps per workout. Dropped my calories down to around maintenance right now. Giving myself about a month and then jumping back on OG Erase (just finished my 2 bottle run this morning) and adding in two bottles of new ABE for a recomp :D

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Bwah ha ha ha ha.

Just finished running my 3 bottles of XF @ 6 caps per workout. Dropped my calories down to around maintenance right now. Giving myself about a month and then jumping back on OG Erase (just finished my 2 bottle run this morning) and adding in two bottles of new ABE for a recomp :D
Nice

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol at the pimpin ^^

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Bought 2 of the new Anabeta. I should be just coming off Intimidate SRT when I get it. Shall I wait or dive right in? Any suggestions about adding Triazole to it? I have 3 bottles expiring soon and would like to use them up asap.
How'd you like the intimidate srt? I am about to do the same exact run, with triazole and anabeta

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just return the two bottles of PR-XT and use the money to get more ABE!
Bwah ha ha ha. Nah, I've wanted to try PR-XT for awhile. Lulz. That's aight, I can save the ABE for autumn. :D

Regardless, I shall be stocking up when I see dem deals :D

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Lol

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Look guys, PES and MAN both have interesting products, peace and love people, peace and love :p

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's ridiculous
Lots of things are ridiculous.

Claiming that a <x>:1 extract of a plant is <x> times more potent is ridiculous. Because that ratio is entirely irrelevant without the context of standardization to a specific quantity of a specific compound.

But hey, the PR-XT writeup does that multiple times about multiple ingredients! Now that's ridiculous!

While I'm on the subject of extracts, and to demonstrate just how meaningless the ever popular extract ratio is.

Step 1: Acquire 100g of dried anacyclus powder.
Step 2: Find the nearest spoon and weigh out 1g of said dried anacyclus powder.
Step 3: Discard remaining 99g of anacyclus powder.
Step 4: 100:1 Extract ratio!
Step 5: ???
Step 6: Profit!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
How'd you like the intimidate srt? I am about to do the same exact run, with triazole and anabeta
I ran Intimidate SRT awhile back (2 months or so) and LOVED it. By far the best sleep supp I've ever taken with the one caveat that if you take it too far away from falling asleep it keeps you awake. Woke up feeling like a million bucks every morning and was actually keen to get out of bed (I'm usually the opposite with sleep supps as they tend to make me very sleepy due to the deeper sleep). Ran a log on it if you wanna take a look

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
I ran Intimidate SRT awhile back (2 months or so) and LOVED it. By far the best sleep supp I've ever taken with the one caveat that if you take it too far away from falling asleep it keeps you awake. Woke up feeling like a million bucks every morning and was actually keen to get out of bed (I'm usually the opposite with sleep supps as they tend to make me very sleepy due to the deeper sleep). Ran a log on it if you wanna take a look
I'll check it out! Thanks :)

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lots of things are ridiculous. Claiming that a <x>:1 extract of a plant is <x> times more potent is ridiculous. Because that ratio is entirely irrelevant without the context of standardization to a specific quantity of a specific compound. But hey, the PR-XT writeup does that multiple times about multiple ingredients! Now that's ridiculous! While I'm on the subject of extracts, and to demonstrate just how meaningless the ever popular extract ratio is.
IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW

shurushuru

Awards
Erase Pro and erase Anabeta waste of money.might as well mix sand and water to drink.probably all the stuff at PES is rubbish

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Erase Pro and erase Anabeta waste of money.might as well mix sand and water to drink.probably all the stuff at PES is rubbish
LOL..listen, I understand that not every supplement is going to work with every individual, but to claim that "ALL" stuff made from PES is "rubbish" is taking it quite too far. First of all, have you even tried "every" product from PES? Let me answer this for you , probably not since you used the word "probably". PES is a top notch company with proven products and for you to come out here and backlash is not deserving.

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
Strong statement there man.

Gonna have to strongly disagree with you here... loved all versions of Erase and Anabeta I've tried.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL..listen, I understand that not every supplement is going to work with every individual, but to claim that "ALL" stuff made from PES is "rubbish" is taking it quite too far. First of all, have you even tried "every" product from PES? Let me answer this for you , probably not since you used the word "probably". PES is a top notch company with proven products and for you to come out here and backlash is not deserving.
Strong statement there man. Gonna have to strongly disagree with you here... loved all versions of Erase and Anabeta I've tried.
Thanks for the support. Everyone has the freedom to voice their opinion. Unfortunate he feels this way but in this industry you will run into these types of responses.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I 100% agree Anabeta, Erase, AminoIV, Alphamine, Norcodrene, Select, F95 etc. It all sucks, it's rubbish, garbage, crap.

In fact I would like everyone to take their PES rubbish and

Mail it to:
Cubsfan815
1234 PES helps me break Pr's Street
Gainsville, IL

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
You're entitled to your opinion, even if you do go out of your way to bash PES in every thread. I'm sure you have no agenda, and are just expressing your personal experience with the product.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not gonna lie. The only product from PES i didn't like was Anabeta. Everything else was top notch

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Not gonna lie. The only product from PES i didn't like was Anabeta. Everything else was top notch
And that's okay. I haven't tried Anabeta or Erase either..look forward to it but I may very be a non-responder myself but everything else I've tried has been top notch as well.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the support. Everyone has the freedom to voice their opinion. Unfortunate he feels this way but in this industry you will run into these types of responses.
Not at tnation, If you criticize one of their bioturds you will be ip banned for life

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
Maybe if you wash your mouth with the sand that you have, then rinse it out with the water that you probably also have, then spit it out, then hopefully the rubbish that you speak of will hopefully come out.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Quite the post history. Which company do you work for that Erase may be stealing sales from? I have a pretty good idea...

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
It's good stuff. The new one is basically what you got with the last one but with some extras.
Awesome! Unfortunately, I haven't even tried the previous version so I won't have anything to compare it to.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never thought id say this regarding an AI but I'm really looking forward to starting it for the supposed joint support.... I'm dying right now lol. One more week til I can get back on one.

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Erase is one of my favorites... But I was already in good shape. It just brought out definition. If you're not already lean it wouldn't give noticeable results when you looked in a mirror. So maybe people with higher fat percentage shouldn't take it for it's ability to improve definition. One cannot improve muscle definition if there's a layer of fat around it.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Erase is one of my favorites... But I was already in good shape. It just brought out definition. If you're not already lean it wouldn't give noticeable results when you looked in a mirror. So maybe people with higher fat percentage shouldn't take it for it's ability to improve definition. One cannot improve muscle definition if there's a layer of fat around it.
Starts with bing ends with oh.

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Lean and muscular people will always enjoy AIs... I think it's funny how people that bash Erase are always either on the chunky/smooth side in their profile pictures, or have no picture of themselves at all... Hmmmm, I wonder why? lol

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Never thought id say this regarding an AI but I'm really looking forward to starting it for the supposed joint support.... I'm dying right now lol. One more week til I can get back on one.
AI with joint support?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lean and muscular people will always enjoy AIs... I think it's funny how people that bash Erase are always either on the chunky/smooth side in their profile pictures, or have no picture of themselves at all... Hmmmm, I wonder why? lol
I'm Super Chunk like the Skippy PB. I enjoyed EPro/ABE in the past. The EPro seemed to help increase my strength while on ABE.

I was planning on running the New EPro with New ABE, but since I'm fat maybe I'll skip EPro lol

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
What does the old erase and erase pro do? I've read that they don't actually function as AIs but can't seem to get a straight answer. This is a serious question as I finished an old bottle of EP today and have a good amount of erase left to start with tomorrow.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What does the old erase and erase pro do? I've read that they don't actually function as AIs but can't seem to get a straight answer. This is a serious question as I finished an old bottle of EP today and have a good amount of erase left to start with tomorrow.
OG Erase is a suicidal AI. OG EP is the same good ole OG Erase but with two(?) additional herbal ingredients that deals with cortisol and helps with hardening I believe.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

It doesn't have the specific ability to improve definition. That's all diet. You're selling the product short and mis-understanding it's use. You've short-sited its benefits.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It doesn't have the specific ability to improve definition. That's all diet. You're selling the product short and mis-understanding it's use. You've short-sited its benefits.
I loved OG even at my fattest. I will prob still run new one for 8 weeks, even though I'm a Natty Fatty

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I loved OG even at my fattest. I will prob still run new one for 8 weeks, even though I'm a Natty Fatty
Yeah I'm sure it works fine for people who respond to it, not matter they body-fat level. I've seen Type-O in other threads claiming the same thing though. Maybe he has some kind of problem with people who aren't in his mind at an "acceptable" level of body fat. A bit rude and mean in my opinion. I wonder if he thinks that certain supplements are only for people of a certain race also?.