Just noticed this... new Erase Pro formula in January? @.@

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dim is an estrogen metaboliser*I believe* been around sense the mid 80s. Bromo is back,adt is always around *don't know why...* the anti estrogen in broccoli comes in pill form,ect ect. Plenty out there and 2 new ones are about to surface if you keep up with studies.
All well and good but erase changed my life :) so FCK!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
All well and good but erase changed my life :) so FCK!
Understood. The og erase is the BEST test booster /ai out there when it comes to the numbers. Used them in all my pcts. Very sad to see this go but understand. Pes is only doing what is required of them by law. Example:enhanced.
Oh and I guess I should do the reppy thing and mention androfactory is bringing back an oral version of sustain. Very excited about that.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Understood. The og erase is the BEST test booster /ai out there when it comes to the numbers. Used them in all my pcts. Very sad to see this go but understand. Pes is only doing what is required of them by law. Example:enhanced.
You forgot Alphamine, that's going bye bye as well it would seem.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, someone on here yesterday claimed that GNC was going to pull it and also pointed out that NP doesn't have it in stock anymore. I'm guessing it's the tembamide that isn't compliant.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, someone on here yesterday claimed that GNC was going to pull it and also pointed out that NP doesn't have it in stock anymore.
Oh jeezus. My favorite fat burner.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Out of stock. Still sells on their website. Hope its here to stay.
Well, Enhanced is technically still on the NP site but that's out of stock as well :p So yeah, really don't know the status on Alphamine.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, Enhanced is technically still on the NP site but that's out of stock as well :p So yeah, really don't know the status on Alphamine.
The international version has the soon to be banned ingredient in it. The us version does not. Shouldn't be effected.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The international version has the soon to be banned ingredient in it. The us version does not. Shouldn't be effected.
But the question at the end of the day is, is tembamide DSHEA compliant as DSHEA compliance seems to be what PES is apparently trying to lock down.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There's a ton of other brands that offer the same active as Erase.
This is true. I can think of multiples without looking. I wonder if those will be leaving eventually or it's just who caught the attention.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well I just stocked up on Erase. I've liked my results taking it. $20 a bottle not bad.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's always $20. I will stock up if it gets to $15

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nah, it's been cheapest I've seen @ regular price to be around $26/$27 a bottle for a long while now.
Yea I always seen it for $25 but I'm pretty sure I saw it for $20 at times if I'm not mistaken

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea I always seen it for $25 but I'm pretty sure I saw it for $20 at times if I'm not mistaken
Oh, no doubt. It's usually on sale for $20 somewhere :p I just jumped on the recent $20 price just in case the stuff gets pulled off most shelves. Just as a precaution. I was going to run it twice more before the summer any way ;)

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You can find it for $20 everyday. I stocked up because I think it's going to be discontinued.

xhrr

Awards
Oh and I guess I should do the reppy thing and mention androfactory is bringing back an oral version of sustain. Very excited about that.
Oral was good but transdermal was even better. Any plans to make a TD? Either way I will be purchasing.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oral was good but transdermal was even better. Any plans to make a TD? Either way I will be purchasing.
Jan 1st. New product for the new year. :)

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I am curious as to what will be the main active of it!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I heard it's boron and iicarins.
I kid....

doggy_dog

doggy_dog

Awards
I'm waiting until next week to see what kind of deals are happening for Black Friday.
Cuz I plan on buying a crate of OG Erase.

:D

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm waiting until next week to see what kind of deals are happening for Black Friday.
Cuz I plan on buying a crate of OG Erase.

:D
Not if I buy that crate before you! ;)
I know right. I bought 3 bottles and had one on hand already... But that's only enough for two 8 week runs... I plan on living way longer than than..
16 weeks+ 2 four week breaks... 24 weeks.. Looks like I got 6 months to live unless I get more erase

I feel like the Black Friday sale on erase is goin to be cyber sidewalk tent frenzy.. Well all be waiting to add 20 bottles to the cart and sprinting through the pages to checkout and confirmation.
It's the like AI apocalypse

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know right. I bought 3 bottles and had one on hand already... But that's only enough for two 8 week runs... I plan on living way longer than than..
16 weeks+ 2 four week breaks... 24 weeks.. Looks like I got 6 months to live unless I get more erase

I feel like the Black Friday sale on erase is goin to be cyber sidewalk tent frenzy.. Well all be waiting to add 20 bottles to the cart and sprinting through the pages to checkout and confirmation.
It's the like AI apocalypse
There's still a couple of really good AI's on the market you know. There's also other products that still contain arimistane.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm selling one erase actually check The auction thread

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I have fingers crossed for Erase Pro, love OG but Pro exceeded my expectations by miles, will use it at the tail end of every cut I do.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I have fingers crossed for Erase Pro, love OG but Pro exceeded my expectations by miles, will use it at the tail end of every cut I do.
Same active as Erase, so that will change

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
We received the new EP in today. Finishing up the writeup this week!
In to see the formula and in time try this. Hard to imagine improving on the current formula but I have faith PES will come through

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We received the new EP in today. Finishing up the writeup this week!
Lookin forward to it. I know personally I couldn't take epro, it crushed my estrogen and cortisol (I steer clear of cort lowering supps now) hence why i never could use ABE either, but OG erase and AB are perfect for me.

I'm looking forward to trying to new formulas tho- I always give stuff a try before counting it out personally.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know right. I bought 3 bottles and had one on hand already... But that's only enough for two 8 week runs... I plan on living way longer than than.. 16 weeks+ 2 four week breaks... 24 weeks.. Looks like I got 6 months to live unless I get more erase I feel like the Black Friday sale on erase is goin to be cyber sidewalk tent frenzy.. Well all be waiting to add 20 bottles to the cart and sprinting through the pages to checkout and confirmation. It's the like AI apocalypse
Have you tried our Nolvadren XT?

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
Let us know the effectiveness compared to the old epro/og erase when you guys find out!
Never had joint issues myself on either

jking4

I'm sure their new products will be effective. IN COOP WE TRUST.

But I did buy 5 bottles of erase for 90 bucks just in case. And I ordered 50 EP at my work so It'll be stocked for a while.

Last edited:
kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm sure they're new products will be effective. IN COOP WE TRUST. But I did buy 5 bottles of erase for 90 bucks just in case. And I ordered 50 EP at my work so It'll be stocked for a while.
50 EPros?!?!?!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol, I thought he meant 50 Erase Pro for himself as well.

I thought someone was going to have a PES stack which would make mine look small.

jking4

lol, I thought he meant 50 Erase Pro for himself as well.

I thought someone was going to have a PES stack which would make mine look small.
I would only buy 50 if it would yield the same profit gaspari detonates gave me from reselling them.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure their new products will be effective. IN COOP WE TRUST. But I did buy 5 bottles of erase for 90 bucks just in case. And I ordered 50 EP at my work so It'll be stocked for a while.
Hook a fellow AM member up! :D