booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
How do I always walk in on this mess... Get a room you two!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah I could see the extra EPI for additional hardness. If you are planning on peaking then definitely a good idea.

haha yah libido and cycling is always on point for me too. Puccah can have an effect on that too.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice chest tri combo!! Always my fav to do. Have you had any sides yet?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
All caught up now... kicking ass in here and congrats on joining the 200 club and you look good doing it too!

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Nice chest tri combo!! Always my fav to do. Have you had any sides yet?
Only negative sides I've had are back pumps and last night some bucked calf pumps but that was from skateboarding haha

clown007

clown007

Awards
Only negative sides I've had are back pumps and last night some bucked calf pumps but that was from skateboarding haha
I haven't had the back pumps :), but I haven't had the boost in libido either :(

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Back Pumps from an actual PH as opposed to a DS is pretty damn impressive. I have run some PH's pretty high without back pumps. That says something right there!!!!

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Back Pumps from an actual PH as opposed to a DS is pretty damn impressive. I have run some PH's pretty high without back pumps. That says something right there!!!!
It was the damn t bar rows that did me in lol

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Day 14

Gonna use today and rest cause my legs are feeling pretty sore still so I'll do legs and abs tomorrow . See y'all tomorrow !

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah it could be more exercise related. I got some pretty nasty back pumps and I wasn't on anything. I had a hard time sleeping. I am sure is a combination of exercise and the product in you case however.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Unsupported I am sure. Bent over rowing is widely known for this.
Yah it could be more exercise related. I got some pretty nasty back pumps and I wasn't on anything. I had a hard time sleeping. I am sure is a combination of exercise and the product in you case however.
Yeah the back pumps cause nerve pain so anything that could cause the constricting around the nerve could feel like one too. The position required for bent over rowing is not a great position for a static contraction. The leverage point is at a disadvantage. Then the fact it is just more likely to happen when on something due to how the compounds make it harder for the body to process potassium. Making it more likely to cramp/spasm and seize around that nerve.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Unsupported I am sure. Bent over rowing is widely known for this.

Yeah the back pumps cause nerve pain so anything that could cause the constricting around the nerve could feel like one too. The position required for bent over rowing is not a great position for a static contraction. The leverage point is at a disadvantage. Then the fact it is just more likely to happen when on something due to how the compounds make it harder for the body to process potassium. Making it more likely to cramp/spasm and seize around that nerve.
Makes sense.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Day 15

Was super worn out today just from being up late last night and working all day but I managed to get in a quick leg session tonight . Libido still up, strength is still increasing, every time I'm in the gym I feel as if I can push just a little bit more and add either more weight or volume every time . Legs sucked today blah but I'm ready to get some rest and hit back n bis tomorrow .

Legs

Squat 135x10 185x10 205x5
225x5

Leg extensions 115 3x10

Leg curl 135 3x10

HS calf raise 270 4x20

Abs:

Ab roller 2x10

Oblique twist 20lbs 2x30

Crunches 3x30

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Day 15

Was super worn out today just from being up late last night and working all day but I managed to get in a quick leg session tonight . Libido still up, strength is still increasing, every time I'm in the gym I feel as if I can push just a little bit more and add either more weight or volume every time . Legs sucked today blah but I'm ready to get some rest and hit back n bis tomorrow .

Legs

Squat 135x10 185x10 205x5
225x5

Leg extensions 115 3x10

Leg curl 135 3x10

HS calf raise 270 4x20

Abs:

Ab roller 2x10

Oblique twist 20lbs 2x30

Crunches 3x30
"strength is still increasing, every time I'm in the gym I feel as if I can push just a little bit more and add either more weight or volume every time" seems to be the consensus with these products - love it

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah if you can do higher volume and keep the pace up that's a win win. Sucking wind and hoisting iron, nothing like it.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Sorry for slacking off but I got a little caught up yesterday , car window broke , I'm switching to a new job , getting stuff sorted for school etc had me swamped and I didn't have time to hit the gym last night . Can't be making that a habit but doe times life comes before the gym ;( oh well . I'll start fresh today . Will update later tonight after my workout , have a good weekend everyone !

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah I'm fuggin lucky the gym is where I go to make my living so might as well kick some ass while I'm here :) I went through the thing with the family and job and it gets tough sometimes. One thing that really helps is early am wortkouts. Get up and get it done when nobody is awake :) I know it means getting to bed early though.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Yah I'm fuggin lucky the gym is where I go to make my living so might as well kick some ass while I'm here :) I went through the thing with the family and job and it gets tough sometimes. One thing that really helps is early am wortkouts. Get up and get it done when nobody is awake :) I know it means getting to bed early though.
Getting to bed early is one of the things I need to do more often , my gym is packed in the AM but good thing is everyone is doing cardio usually so I got all the free weights to myself basically . If only I didn't like staying up late like a dang owl ....

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Well I decided to wait on a friend last night to go to the gym with me , we were gonna go at 9 but he was late and we ended up getting to the gym at 9:40 only too be told that the gym is closing at 10 last night for Easter ( my gym is 24 hours and has a habit of never telling us times or dates they close early) .... Let's just say I was not happy . Hope everyone has a happy Easter !

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Well I decided to wait on a friend last night to go to the gym with me , we were gonna go at 9 but he was late and we ended up getting to the gym at 9:40 only too be told that the gym is closing at 10 last night for Easter ( my gym is 24 hours and has a habit of never telling us times or dates they close early) .... Let's just say I was not happy . Hope everyone has a happy Easter !
Wtf does the night before have to do with Easter haha

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Wtf does the night before have to do with Easter haha
More importantly why 10? Why not stay till 12? I hate this **** , newyears they had a company party a week ahead of newyears and didn't tell anyone like wtf??

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Gonna take dreams advice and hit the gym tomorrow morning, I also started a new job which isn't open mornings so looks like that change is happening sooner then I hoped will update tomorrow morning with weight and workout

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great workout brother! Hope you had a good Easter!!

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Day 18

Fasted AM I'm sitting at 197, deff. dropped some water weight over the past couple days , especially around my stomach as it's much tighter then it was on Friday . Strength is still goin up , also took two pills of Hydro3 preworkout to really get a good pump going today , 3 days out of the gym is too long for me haha. Mood is still good , libido is still good , so it's all good in the hood . Happy Monday !

Back:
Wide grip lat pull down 160 3x10

T bar row
45x10
80x10
90x5
80x10
45x10

HS row 80x10
90x10
100x10

Stiff arm lat pull down
70x10
70x10
80x10
80x10
90x10

Ez curl bar 50x10
50x10
50x9

Seated db curls
25x10
25x10
25x9

Preacher curl machine dropset: 40x10
30x10
20x10
10x10

Bicep pulley curl with rope
75x10
70x10
65x10

Bicep pulley curl single hand
25x10
25x10

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Day 18

Fasted AM I'm sitting at 197, deff. dropped some water weight over the past couple days , especially around my stomach as it's much tighter then it was on Friday . Strength is still goin up , also took two pills of Hydro3 preworkout to really get a good pump going today , 3 days out of the gym is too long for me haha. Mood is still good , libido is still good , so it's all good in the hood . Happy Monday !

Back:
Wide grip lat pull down 160 3x10

T bar row
45x10
80x10
90x5
80x10
45x10

HS row 80x10
90x10
100x10

Stiff arm lat pull down
70x10
70x10
80x10
80x10
90x10

Ez curl bar 50x10
50x10
50x9

Seated db curls
25x10
25x10
25x9

Preacher curl machine dropset: 40x10
30x10
20x10
10x10

Bicep pulley curl with rope
75x10
70x10
65x10

Bicep pulley curl single hand
25x10
25x10

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I need a good pwo. Haven't tried that one yet. Solid workout!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good volume here. Keep it coming.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
I need a good pwo. Haven't tried that one yet. Solid workout!!
It's a pump product , no stims or anything . Basically glycerol and potassium nitrate for the best pump any product has given me . Deff worth a try !

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
**** well work has been kicking my ass i got a new job and I've been working 9 hour shifts the past three days and my dumb ass self forgot to bring food the first two days and since I'm inclined to wake up late I fell supper short of my calories on Sunday and Monday , but today (Tuesday)was good I brought my protein with me too work haha and had some steak off the hibachi fried rice and Pbjs I brought in the back pack . Well I'm rambling cause it's late and I'm exhausted with the shift in work so here was tonight's workout ( I was so sore this morning I said hell no I'm sleeping in).

Chest:

Bench
135x10
185x10
225x2

Hs chest press
100x8
90x8
80x10

He decline press
70x10
60x10
50x10

Pec deck fly
255x10
255x9
255x8

Shoulders :

Matrix shoulder press
90x10
85x10
80x10

DB lateral shoulder raise 15's 3x10

Tri's:

Tricep pull down 130 3x10

Tricep one handed pull down
30x10
30x10
30x10

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice work, now test your manhood and go mash your pecs with a Lacrosse ball while sore like that. :)

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
**** well work has been kicking my ass i got a new job and I've been working 9 hour shifts the past three days and my dumb ass self forgot to bring food the first two days and since I'm inclined to wake up early I fell supper short of my calories on Sunday and Monday , but today (Tuesday)was good I brought my protein with me too work haha and had some steak off the hibachi fried rice and Pbjs I brought in the back pack . Well I'm rambling cause it's late and I'm exhausted with the shift in work so here was tonight's workout ( I was so sore this morning I said hell no I'm sleeping in).

Chest:

Bench
135x10
185x10
225x2

Hs chest press
100x8
90x8
80x10

He decline press
70x10
60x10
50x10

Pec deck fly
255x10
255x9
255x8

Shoulders :

Matrix shoulder press
90x10
85x10
80x10

DB lateral shoulder raise 15's 3x10

Tri's:

Tricep pull down 130 3x10

Tricep one handed pull down
30x10
30x10
30x10
these are the best workouts- when your not on your game, tired and not prepared. pushing yourself through it-

nice job

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Nice work, now test your manhood and go mash your pecs with a Lacrosse ball while sore like that. :)
Lol I used to play lacrosse , any benefit by massaging the pecs post workout ?

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
these are the best workouts- when your not on your game, tired and not prepared. pushing yourself through it-

nice job
That **** sucked honestly .... But it something i gotta do , nutrition/diet is my biggest hurtle now that I'm working 8+ hour shifts. Meal prep time it is!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
That shot sucked honestly .... But ingots somewhat i gotta do , nutrition/diet is my biggest hurtle now that I'm working 8+ hour shifts. Meal prep time it is!
IF ftw haha... i dont even have time to piss most days the last 3 weeks.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah I remember times where getting everything done was hard. That's when I switched to early am workouts. I am an early riser anyway and it's a time when the gym is usually not as crowded. As I got used to it I really got to like it.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Yesterday was nice I was off work n went to the springs , my legs are still sore as F from standing for 8 hours straight but I'll get used to it , but yesterday I decided to hold off on legs . Bout to go into work luckily I only work lunch shift so I'll update later .

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldn't let it stop you from doing legs, just maybe work all tension with lighter weight maybe.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
I wouldn't let it stop you from doing legs, just maybe work all tension with lighter weight maybe.
Motivate me dream! I work a double tomorrow is the only reason I don't wanna do them today lmao :(

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Motivate me dream! I work a double tomorrow is the only reason I don't wanna do them today lmao :(
You talk like you don't like pain. Get in get it done and take lots of l-glutamine and good nutrition and get an awesome sleep and you're still going to be sore tomorrow. :lol keep moving you will loosen up.

Thiefcatcher

Thiefcatcher

Awards
I hammer my legs knowing full well when I get to work, there's a good chance i'm gonna be running full sprint across the parking lot. If I can handle it at 45, you can manage at your young age :lol:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hammer my legs knowing full well when I get to work, there's a good chance i'm gonna be running full sprint across the parking lot. If I can handle it at 45, you can manage at your young age :lol:
Yah I was thinking of leaving the age card, here goes. I walk 9k to the gym do legs and when my day is up walk 9k home and I'm 57.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I won't adjust my leg workout for something work related but will for something I am going out to enjoy... Have a long day at work, still work legs...An all day music festival on the hill, nope will train legs the day after or a day earlier. Now if I was training for a show or meet that is a different story.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Yah I was thinking of leaving the age card, here goes. I walk 9k to the gym do legs and when my day is up walk 9k home and I'm 57.
9k, you from England?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Ha ha ha damn...

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
You talk like you don't like pain. Get in get it done and take lots of l-glutamine and good nutrition and get an awesome sleep and you're still going to be sore tomorrow. :lol keep moving you will loosen up.
I won't adjust my leg workout for something work related but will for something I am going out to enjoy... Have a long day at work, still work legs...An all day music festival on the hill, nope will train legs the day after or a day earlier. Now if I was training for a show or meet that is a different story.
Thanks for the motivation y'all . Imma stop being a ***** and just do it .