Do you time your sets, rest intervals ?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
going to throw in my.69 cents here, don't forget about the delivery system- huge plus
Yah even if you were to eat grapefruit a day you would notice a difference, this delivery system addresses that. With all the legislation in the past few years the industry needed a way to deliver 2 step conversion more efficiently. This addresses that.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Do you time your sets, rest intervals ?
My friend Coke to the gym with me so my rest periods are when he does his set which average 45 seconds to a minute , my sets I pace pretty steady i don't know the exact tempo for it but not too quick but not too slow that I can finish my sets

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Good workouts buddy!
Looking forward to hitting the gym with Cerberus! Placebo or not, strong in the gym is a great feeling.
Do work man today's your day to shine!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My friend Coke to the gym with me so my rest periods are when he does his set which average 45 seconds to a minute , my sets I pace pretty steady i don't know the exact tempo for it but not too quick but not too slow that I can finish my sets
That works and 45 seconds sounds good.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Day 3

Nope not placebo , today I have had a more pronounced feeling of well being, almost like a euphoria/alpha feeling. Weight today went up easy and I could of added extra weight but I'll wait till next week to really see what I can do on this baby ;)

Squat 135x10 155x8 175x5

Leg press 180x10 180x10 270x10 360x10

Leg extension 115 3x10

Ham curls 125 3x10

HS calf raise 270 3x10

Abs

Oblique twist 10lb ball 3x30 side to side

Scissor kicks 3x30

Ab roller 2x10

Sit-ups with 10lb ball 3x10

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Day 4

Today is a rest day , going to do some light cardio with a friend . Muscles seem full and firm today . Ready to hit back n bis tomorrow and really kill it. Hope everyone has a good rest of their weekend!

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Ended up doing 10 minutes on stair master , 10 minutes on stationary bike and a 5 minute incline walk . Feelin good , gonna meal prep today and cook up a bunch of chicken, rice, and broccoli . Maybe cook down some spinach

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Ended up doing 10 minutes on stair master , 10 minutes on stationary bike and a 5 minute incline walk . Feelin good , gonna meal prep today and cook up a bunch of chicken, rice, and broccoli . Maybe cook down some spinach
good, when your done- can you please come over and cook mine?

thanks

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh, Joe....

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
[video=youtube;jE4fJnM2ed4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jE4fJnM2ed4[/video]

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice leg day, and wicked calf raises. I need to start doing abs I just hate them bc I don't have em lol.

Day 3

Nope not placebo , today I have had a more pronounced feeling of well being, almost like a euphoria/alpha feeling. Weight today went up easy and I could of added extra weight but I'll wait till next week to really see what I can do on this baby ;)

Squat 135x10 155x8 175x5

Leg press 180x10 180x10 270x10 360x10

Leg extension 115 3x10

Ham curls 125 3x10

HS calf raise 270 3x10

Abs

Oblique twist 10lb ball 3x30 side to side

Scissor kicks 3x30

Ab roller 2x10

Sit-ups with 10lb ball 3x10

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Nice leg day, and wicked calf raises. I need to start doing abs I just hate them bc I don't have em lol.
You got em they're just hidden ! And you gotta train everything equal if you wanna be proportionate lol atleast that's what my mind tells me

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You got em they're just hidden ! And you gotta train everything equal if you wanna be proportionate lol atleast that's what my mind tells me
Work hardest and your weak points. Here's something I noticed. Weak points are often muscles we haven't learned how to stimulate properly. Just the right adjustments and they will grow like newb gains. Just gotta make it hurt :) the more I can take the more I grow.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Work hardest and your weak points. Here's something I noticed. Weak points are often muscles we haven't learned how to stimulate properly. Just the right adjustments and they will grow like newb gains. Just gotta make it hurt :) the more I can take the more I grow.
Will do , it's back n bis today which is my favorite, gonna focus on form and slow tempo down so I can really lift big .

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Will do , it's back n bis today which is my favorite, gonna focus on form and slow tempo down so I can really lift big .
make sure you let those bi's hang, no half curl cheat sh1t, squeezeeeeeeee at that contraction and FEEL THE BURN:aargh:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah slow eccentric but explosive concentric is how I like to roll. I will vary the eccentric based on what I am doing. Really helps me to focus though.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
make sure you let those bi's hang, no half curl cheat sh1t, squeezeeeeeeee at that contraction and FEEL THE BURN:aargh:
Yah bang on the money. Make'm hurt.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Day 5

Holy crap did I push myself , Cerberus is deff starting to kick . This workout I pushed so hard I was able to put atleast 5-10lbs on all of my lifts. I also sweat like a mofo today . I had a good sense of muscle connection. I made sure to get a good pump going and engage my muscles throughout each workout aswell. The pump was insane today I was loving it had my arms looking like rivers , my hunger has increased and to top that off I weighed myself today and I'm sitting at 199lbs, obviously allot is glycogen retention and some water but i haven't been this happy in awhile. The heaviest I've ever been and I plan to get even heavier by the end of this . Here's my arm and my workout .
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1458007427.056561.jpg

Lat pull down 160 3x10

Seated row 180x10 160x10 140x10

HS row 95 3x10

Rear delt flys on machine 205x10 185x10
165x10

Ez curl bar 50lbs 3x10

Seated DB curls 30's 3x10

Bicep Pulley curls 70 3x10

Single hand pulley curl 30 3x10

DB Isolation curls 20's 2x10o

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice biceps workout and good grief the vascular veins smh.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Day 6

Hunger is way up , I'm eating a frick ton and I can tell my body is loving all the nutrients . Strength is definitely going up on lifts . Libido is also way up , but no complaints over here . Triceps and delts were looking nice and big after my workout , so far I'm loving it .

Chest/shoulders/Tri's

Bench 135x10 165x10 185x5

HS decline press 65x10 65x9 60x10

Pec dec flys 255 3x10

Frontal DB shoulder raise 15's 3x10

HS shoulder press 90x10 90x7 85x10

Later DB shoulder raise 15's 3x10

Tricep pull downs 110x12 120x10 130x7

Tricep pulldown single handed 30x10 25x10 25x10

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow I can almost feel what the pump might be like with this. I mean I always get an extreme amount but add this shyte in and I will be screaming.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I absolutely love tricep chest combo days. I do got to ask so I can educate myself lol what are hs decline presses?

Day 6

Hunger is way up , I'm eating a frick ton and I can tell my body is loving all the nutrients . Strength is definitely going up on lifts . Libido is also way up , but no complaints over here . Triceps and delts were looking nice and big after my workout , so far I'm loving it .

Chest/shoulders/Tri's

Bench 135x10 165x10 185x5

HS decline press 65x10 65x9 60x10

Pec dec flys 255 3x10

Frontal DB shoulder raise 15's 3x10

HS shoulder press 90x10 90x7 85x10

Later DB shoulder raise 15's 3x10

Tricep pull downs 110x12 120x10 130x7

Tricep pulldown single handed 30x10 25x10 25x10

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
I absolutely love tricep chest combo days. I do got to ask so I can educate myself lol what are hs decline presses?
Ahh hs is Hammer strength , a line of machines I have at my gym , some people have them at theirs aswell. Anything you see with HS before it is hammer strength and is a machine not free weight!

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Woke up this morning lookin full and feeling great ! Can't wait for legs and abs later today !
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1458140039.414429.jpg

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
abs, veins looking good bro- nice ink too

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've considered it but I seem to do ok without it, and I have a very strong endocrine system. Iron keeps me young.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
I've considered it but I seem to do ok without it, and I have a very strong endocrine system. Iron keeps me young.
Ahh I feel ya , you run test tho?? I could imagine this stacked even with a cruising amount of test would be killer

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ahh I feel ya , you run test tho?? I could imagine this stacked even with a cruising amount of test would be killer
Never ran test no. I will use sarms and some of the milder prohormones but I am pretty careful. I have used some milder orals a couple times but not extensively. I may have to when I am into my sixties though.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Thanks smith lol , lots of $$$$ in my skin
addictive it is- the small one across my shoulders is getting redone - hopefully in few weeks. but the color detail is really nice

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Ahh hs is Hammer strength , a line of machines I have at my gym , some people have them at theirs aswell. Anything you see with HS before it is hammer strength and is a machine not free weight!
Hammer strength is awesome

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Hammer strength is awesome
hs for iso lat rows- high, low and reg- chest, lets and shoulders and bi's at my place- one of the best pieces of equipment

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
hs for iso lat rows- high, low and reg- chest, lets and shoulders and bi's at my place- one of the best pieces of equipment
They're fantastic for isolation or high volume exercises after you've done your free weight compound movements. Love using them to focus on the contractions and forcing blood into the muscles.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
addictive it is- the small one across my shoulders is getting redone - hopefully in few weeks. but the color detail is really nice
Ive loved Japanese since I was a kid so that's what most of my stuff is , and getting tattooed over allready tattooed skin suckssss

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Ive loved Japanese since I was a kid so that's what most of my stuff is , and getting tattooed over allready tattooed skin suckssss
yes, for some reason the artist feels the need to bury the needle down further as to say "f you for not coming to me first" lol

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Day 7

Finally a member of the 200 club woot!! woot!! I sweat like a greased pig doing lunges today thanks to DreamWeaver for the inspiration. I notice I may be holding a little bit of water so I'm going to try and limit my sodium from now on. I've been allowing myself to cheat a little on diet but I prepped a couple days worth of chicken, brown rice, spinach and broccoli so I'll be good for a little bit ... Till I have to cook again... I also like to eat allot of oatmeal so another source of my carbohydrates .

Smith machine squats 135x10 185x10 225x5p

DB lunges 35's 3x10 (each side)

Leg extensions 115 3x10, 90 2x10

Ham curl 125 3x10 , 100 2x10

HS calf raises 225 3x10

Abs

Leg raises 3x10

1 minute plank/30 oblique twists
10lb ball superset x3

Oblique crunches 45 plate 2x10

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Day 7

Finally a member of the 200 club woot!! woot!! I sweat like a greased pig doing lunges today thanks to DreamWeaver for the inspiration. I notice I may be holding a little bit of water so I'm going to try and limit my sodium from now on. I've been allowing myself to cheat a little on diet but I prepped a couple days worth of chicken, brown rice, spinach and broccoli so I'll be good for a little bit ... Till I have to cook again... I also like to eat allot of oatmeal so another source of my carbohydrates .

Smith machine squats 135x10 185x10 225x5p

DB lunges 35's 3x10 (each side)

Leg extensions 115 3x10, 90 2x10

Ham curl 125 3x10 , 100 2x10

HS calf raises 225 3x10

Abs

Leg raises 3x10

1 minute plank/30 oblique twists
10lb ball superset x3

Oblique crunches 45 plate 2x10
good job,

guess theres no backing out of the lunges for me now lol