CERBERUS V2+ CERBERUS

NICK32

Awards
Okey guys here we go...... i m gonna do for the next 8 weeks a stack of Spartan nutrition products Cerberus v2 and the first Cerberus...
i would like to do cerberus v2+ mass v2 but i couldnt find any bottle of that soo here we go with this stack....

i wanna ask some question do u believe that with these andros hair loss would be a concern? and will i need an ai??

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I believe at least one of those has epiandro which is a dht derivative and therefore could cause accelerate hair loss IF you are prone to MPB. That said if I understand it correctly and aas can potentially have that impact.

There’s shampoos and stuff you can take (just search AM and you’ll find loads of threads) but imo one andro cycle is unlikely to cause major issues. They are mild but if you train hard and dial in nutrition you get decent results from them.

NICK32

Awards
xmmm i lost with havoc much hair.... something different...whats ur opinion about dienelone?

NICK32

Awards
omg whisky i was thinkinh doin liquidien with decalone and androtest!!! 8 weeks,, however i dont know how dienolone is on hair!!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
omg whisky i was thinkinh doin liquidien with decalone and androtest!!! 8 weeks,, however i dont know how dienolone is on hair!!
I wouldn’t run decalone and liquidien together.....(don’t know much about decalone as it’s new but assuming it’s also a 19 nor?).

The question will be how effective androtest is as a base. With liquidien I’d guess it’s ok, but what from I’ve read it’s unlikely to do the job on a run with stronger compounds.

If you don’t want to pin I personally found td trest to be a great compound and felt amazing on it. It comes with its own potential sides to deal with though.....

NICK32

Awards
decalone is 1 step to nandrolone(deca), but could i ask you why u wouldnt run together these 2?
i was thinking and ol dermatr3st but its too androgenic and i dont know how my hair will be!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
decalone is 1 step to nandrolone(deca), but could i ask you why u wouldnt run together these 2?
i was thinking and ol dermatr3st but its too androgenic and i dont know how my hair will be!
I’m sure I’ve read somewhere that the sides can be bad off two 19nors together, that said it depends on whether the operate the same way or differently (I don’t know enough about decalone to know that answer).

It’s been done before but just think generally it’s advised not to.

Have you run them individually before?

NICK32

Awards
no.... i just try to find low androgenic compounds and of course not dht!!