jbryand101b's "SHOW US WHAT IT'S WORTH" Sponsored AndroMass LOG

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
pics suck, but i do seem to have gained a bit more bloat. going to jump on 75mg of pmag starting tomarrow for 6 weeks.

i was going to order some alpha one, but maybe i'll get a couple bottles of stanodrol to dry out/harden up.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
your fuller, i can tell that much- which is wut testosterone does(bloat, increased blood flow etc) i see some "wetness" but you do look a bit thicker IMO bro

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea, my wife is being lazy and wont let me get good pics, so since i didn't get it in one shot, i got what i got to go with.

but im def fuller and larger enough for people who dont see me every week to notice. I could tell it was water/glycogen bloat when i went to do a skin fold test.

all in all 5lbs is good for 3 weeks, I could see running androhard/lean after the andromass to drop the bloat and harden up for a nice 6-7lbs.

but i dont have that kind of cash, so it's off to what I got, can get.

I really think this is a solid product, but it is just way out of my price range, and I couldn't justify paying that much for this.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Pic #4 from the top shows the slight changes best. delts and bicep peak lookin' swoler imo.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Solid progress bruther! Keep killing it in the gym :thumbsup:

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im am taking 50mg of pmag now, and the am is almost finished. it is suprising how fast the bottle empties with so many capsules.

75mg solo starts next week.

hit chest today

185x10x3 decline bench

185x10, 175x8, 165x6 incline bench

50x10x2, 60x8 dumbell flat bench press

100x10x2, 85x12x2 pec deck

40x10x3 (each arm) iso lateral bench press machine

(incline or decline? feet were raised)push ups, 12 while rolling medicine ball between each hand every rep. 2 sets, sh*t is ruff.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How's the pmag treating you?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
stopped using that thursday last week in order to run mentabolan.

starting to feel either bloated, or just overly swole, not sure which it is.