jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Because he can't really go that heavy.
i guess, i can guarantee you my relative strength is higher than yours.

but that is besides the point, i dont train for strength. and yea, im not as strong as i look. but that is because I lift for a specific outcome, which is to increase the size of my muscle fibers.

strength will come, but it isn't a main focus of mine.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
are u taking any support supps jbry?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol, no, no support sups. i've thought about it yesterday with the spike in bp, but today everything was fine and back to normal.

legs tomarrow.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i dont train for strength... I lift for a specific outcome, which is to increase the size of my muscle fibers....
strength will come, but it isn't a main focus of mine.
That is solid reasoning right there :thumbsup: Keep up the hard work bruther!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks guys, gives me more encouragement to go in the gym and kill it tomarrow.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
f'kin hate legs. definitely the hardest day when going from squats to leg press etc. hopefully things are picking up w/ the andromass jbry.
Yeaaaa, for me it's not so much the pain while IN the gym, it's the next day....and the day after that....and th-, well you get the point.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
had to cut my legs short today, got a cramp in both my calves on the sitting calf machine.
I only cut out 2 more exercies, weighted lunges, and standing calf raises, so i still got enough to make my hams feel like shaky jello on the drive home.

my leg workout was at la fitness today, instead of the school gym, so on the machines, it would look to y'all like im stronger, but I dont know.

warm up: 10min on the bike machine.
squat was the same, but i went for 6 sets at 225 for 6-8 reps. (im thinking this may be why i got a cramp, those extra sets???)

ad ductor- 100x10x3

ab ductor- 100x10x3

single leg extension 80x10, 90x10x2

laying leg curl- 100x10x3

seated calf raise 90x10x2 (after the second set, tried to stretch em, but the couldn't stop the cramp from happening)

finished off with 3 sets of lunges with no added weight.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
f'kin hate legs. definitely the hardest day when going from squats to leg press etc. hopefully things are picking up w/ the andromass jbry.
Ever since I switched to PL-style training, I'm never sore in my thighs and only sore in my abs and glutes (if I do DB lunges).

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used to hate those days too, but ever since I started hitting legs twice a week I feel awesome working legs :p

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
my legs only get sore when i squat :eek:

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Ever since I switched to PL-style training, I'm never sore in my thighs and only sore in my abs and glutes (if I do DB lunges).
my least favorite excercise is squats (yes, at least im honest lulz). I always feel like i've got to go A2G when I do them with heavy ass weight. :feelsbadman:

I used to hate those days too, but ever since I started hitting legs twice a week I feel awesome working legs :p
ive never done them twice a week. ..maybe by mistake :lol:

my legs only get sore when i squat :eek:
^this.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am actually not a big leg day fan in general. Tax the hell out of you, and squats have always felt awkward to me, but I push through anyway. These ****ers dont grow and I need symmetry.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've always been bottom heavy, so it doesn't take too much for me to gain any mass in the thighs.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
my legs= my strongest point i can leg press 1000 lbs all day and squat 405 all day but i can curl next to nothing :/

buuttt i find working biceps on leg day has actually made my biceps grow- i dont know if it is due to the surge of testosterone/gh or wut but its working

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
my legs= my strongest point i can leg press 1000 lbs all day and squat 405 all day but i can curl next to nothing :/

buuttt i find working biceps on leg day has actually made my biceps grow- i dont know if it is due to the surge of testosterone/gh or wut but its working
The GH/Test "surge" is so overstated.

Reactions: T50
jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i've yet to read the studies presented on working smaller muscle groups after the lager ones, but it's out there.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i've yet to read the studies presented on working smaller muscle groups after the lager ones, but it's out there.
The amount is higher in the large muscles, but we're talking about a very short-lived spike.

EBSNW1

EBSNW1

Awards
So, jbry, from what you have experienced so far, do you think that the $100 price tag is justifiable as opposed to a $30 clone?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So, jbry, from what you have experienced so far, do you think that the $100 price tag is justifiable as opposed to a $30 clone?
there arent clones of Andromass...at least not yet. You must be referring to Superdrol.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AMS has a similar product to Andromass.

And the Test/GH spike is minuscule and shown not to be effective in muscle building.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
right now, i can not honestly justify the cost for the gains.

for someone looking for an edge up, with pretty much zero noticable side effects, this may be worth that to them.
but for users such as i, who dont mind the sides that come with dramatic gains, i dont believe it is worth it to run solo.

i could just be not ordinary.

when I ran 4-androstenediol (orig 4ad) solo, I found that in the beginning, a low dosage worked great, but also noticed every 4-5 days, that same dosage didn't feel effective anymore, and I needed to up the dosage for it to be effective.
That is how I ended up at 1,000mg e/d. I found above that to not provide anything more.

it could be due to my lack of enzymes needed to convert the compound, which could also be effecting me with this compound. that is the only thing i can think of why to me, it is preventing catabolism, and keeping me in an anabolic state 4-5 hours after taking it.

testosterone has a short half life, around 4 hours i believe. 1-test is said to be even shorter.

most people who have ever injected str8 test (test susp) know it has to be injected mulitple times throughout the day because of it's short half life.

I do not have enough product to dose 3-4 times through the day, and still maintain supraphysiological levels.

I will take pics like i said and post them up, and others can judge if the change in physique is enough for them to want this product.

I have noticed physical changes, so im sure it will be noticbable enough for comparison on before, and after at 3 weeks, 6 caps e/d.

and I will be running a pmag cycle immediately after the andromass is finished, with the exact same diet/training for 6 weeks, which I plan on logging, so to see which provides better gains.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
okay but my legs are still my pride and glory :( way to rain on my parade :/

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
my legs are sore today.

today i did some minor back work at school.

pull overs, up right rows, back extensions.

then went to the gym and busted out some more back, but it was freakin packed, so i didn't get to use any free weights for bent over rows. i still think i got a good workout in. felt a bit stronger today as well.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
my legs are sore today.

today i did some minor back work at school.

pull overs, up right rows, back extensions.

then went to the gym and busted out some more back, but it was freakin packed, so i didn't get to use any free weights for bent over rows. i still think i got a good workout in. felt a bit stronger today as well.
I hate these days. I just stare at people like I am about to murder them and hope they move away.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
I hate these days. I just stare at people like I am about to murder them and hope they move away.
That's why ole' Meat has da' weights at da' crib just incase :hump:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude, BOGO... up dose ;)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im starting to get little bits of acne on my arms & face, interesting.

EBSNW1

EBSNW1

Awards
im starting to get little bits of acne on my arms & face, interesting.
Are you getting enough zinc? I'm taking around 35mg every day on my cycle and have had no such issues. Different compound though.

BTW, I remember you reporting of rough sides when you were taking dieselbolan, what were they? (Just curious, running that stack atm and have only minor sides)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i dont remember, i'd have to go back and look at the log, there is one in the anabolics section somewhere.

i just started taking some support supplements.

looks like im staying at a solid 175. hit chest this morning:

pec deck: 35x12, 45x12, 55x12, 65x12

decline bench: 135x12, 155x12, 175x12, 205x10

dumbell flys: 35x12x4
------------------------

then i'll go hit chest for real probably in an hour or so. shoulder felt better this morning, so we'll see what goes down.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
left over n2guard.

im saving my cycle assist for pmag.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
girl at work today said I'm looking bigger, haven't seen her in a week, she didn't say anything, but I saw that look in her eyes, the "do you use steroids" look, I was like, I've ben working out alot more, twice per day, which is true, lol, any ways feels good to hear.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
girl at work today said I'm looking bigger, haven't seen her in a week, she didn't say anything, but I saw that look in her eyes, the "do you use steroids" look, I was like, I've ben working out alot more, twice per day, which is true, lol, any ways feels good to hear.
Girls mirrrrrrrin :thumbsup:

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established