jbryand101b & 3 packs of trenavar... log... sponsored....

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea, im just about up to 180, a couple lbs off, which im sure if I started sd, i might be able to push it up to 185, hmmm.

but on the other hand, I feel recovery right now would be pretty simple, which def will not be the case after 3-4 weeks of sd.

we'll see, still time to think about it.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
yea, im just about up to 180, a couple lbs off, which im sure if I started sd, i might be able to push it up to 185, hmmm.

but on the other hand, I feel recovery right now would be pretty simple, which def will not be the case after 3-4 weeks of sd.

we'll see, still time to think about it.
Then don't run it high, I say go for it.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmm, okay, 15mg of sd starting this weekend. i'll get pics tomarrow, before I start the sd.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
hmm, okay, 15mg of sd starting this weekend. i'll get pics tomarrow, before I start the sd.
Yay!!! Good luck bro....can't wait to see after pics...

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
yer gonna need a good pct amigo, lol.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you're wondering how i do pct

cycle assist will now be ran at reg dosage....

weeks 1-4
clomid @ 50mg e/d
sns reduce xt @ rec dosage e/d
sns daa @ rec dosage e/d

week 3-6
starting week 3 of serm, erase @ 75mg e/d tapering down during weeks 5-6
also will begin using 7 spray 2 pumps on arms, abs, chest, thigh's e/d

might throw in some t-force some time as well.
yer gonna need a good pct amigo, lol.
so, will def be adding in some t-force at 2x the rec dosage.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
and you were worried about people noticing you "blowing up" before... this is gonna be epic laughs:D

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
and you were worried about people noticing you "blowing up" before... this is gonna be epic laughs:D
His butt is going to get so huge

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
OH... MY... GOD BECKY LOOK AT HIS BUTT IT IS SOOO BIG! :D

no homo

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
Your liver is going to need its own cycle log ....

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
trenevar shouldn't be very liver toxic at all, and superdrol at 15mg for 4 weeks isn't nutzoid at all.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
My anaconda...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmm, might be noticing a bit of puffy nippleness in my right nip. no sensitivity though, so could just be all in my head. but im covering it with formestane just to be sure.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wish i had that other pack of trenavar so i could run it at 30mg along with the 15mg of sd. dreams dreams.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wish i had that other pack of trenavar so i could run it at 30mg along with the 15mg of sd. dreams dreams.
Yea to bad schwelly saved the packs to run some other time,really love his I'm amazed at the product/ I hate the product log! Really hate when someone doesn't keep there word but it is an online forum cant trust everybody.... ;-)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea to bad schwelly saved the packs to run some other time,really love his I'm amazed at the product/ I hate the product log! Really hate when someone doesn't keep there word but it is an online forum cant trust everybody.... ;-)
Doesnt surprise me to be honest. He changes his mind as much as i change my boxers.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

he hates it, and it sucks/doesn't work, but is saving it to run down the road. yea, his reviews are totally legit.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
good lord you are old :D

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Or it could mean he spends more time watching tv than working out

Bwahahahaaaaaa.

Its ok, I need to... Brb

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
hey, they still show that movie on tv. i saw it on the other day. so that doesn't mean he's old. but i think it was on the oldfarttv channel.
these young whippersnappers don't know SHYT!!! they need to listen to us instead of making old people jokes....everybody knows who captain fukcin kirk is.....and muthafuqin kahn too....from fantasy fukcin island maybe.....manbeast is gonna have to google fantasy island now, when he reads my posts google always locks up for the rest of the internet LMFAO :D

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Or it could mean he spends more time watching tv than working out

Bwahahahaaaaaa.

Its ok, I need to... Brb
I definitely spend more time watching the got-damn TV than working out....christ sakes, if you worked out and equal amount of time or more than the normal persons TV watching time??? you'd be overtrained a JUUUUUST a little bit :D or maybe dead? from "over-hypertrophy"???? you'd be dead and look like a heroin addict supermodel since you ate up all your muscle by overdoing it hahahahaha

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
For some reason they keep playing search for spock (movie) and/or "generations" (best one BTW) on TV lately. I've seen them a dozen times in the past year, or peeped in at least a dozen times....

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
LMAO man... i love your conversations with yourself :D

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I go on tv binges sometimes and will watch half a season in one night on netflix....

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i took some pictures on my phone, going to try to get the wife to take some today later, and i'll get them up as soon as I feel motivated enough to do it.

2 people at my other job (starbucks) made "jokes" about me using steroids, so i think people are talking, wondering...

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
i took some pictures on my phone, going to try to get the wife to take some today later, and i'll get them up as soon as I feel motivated enough to do it.

2 people at my other job (starbucks) made "jokes" about me using steroids, so i think people are talking, wondering...
more importantly....what do YOU think about snooki?????

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So what the he!!. Jbry gets me all fuking excited about using this product and IBE cuts there own throat by not having the sh!t in stock EVER! Think I'll move on and maybe try some taurus products or something.....

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
So what the he!!. Jbry gets me all fuking excited about using this product and IBE cuts there own throat by not having the sh!t in stock EVER! Think I'll move on and maybe try some taurus products or something.....
use trenazone.....same idea, but with transdermal application (probably better absorption of course)....fuq-a-trenavar with that out of stock BS :D IBE does that with stuff though....out of stock forever then BAM its in stock again.....or try the mechabol....or do trenazone and mechabol! I WOULD! lol

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i agree, i want to continue with trenavar @ 30mg e/d along with the sd, for another 4 weeks.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
snookie *puke*

damnit warbird... you owe me a lunch now azzhole!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Bird sell that mass back 2 me I need some size lol

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
6 weeks, cold, 10lbs heavier, need to get some decent flex pics, i was looking at my back the other day, and could see some veins bulging during a double bi flex, it was cool.

anyways, pic on the top is at the start, about 168, post chest w/o, and pick on the bottom (black watch) is 6 weeks in, 178, cold and relaxed on a friday night. going to get the wife eventually to take some better pics.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
special thanks to IBE/PHF supps for giving me the opportunity to run this compound. I really enjoyed it. this has my :thumbsup:

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
6 weeks, cold, 10lbs heavier, need to get some decent flex pics, i was looking at my back the other day, and could see some veins bulging during a double bi flex, it was cool.

anyways, pic on the top is at the start, about 168, post chest w/o, and pick on the bottom (black watch) is 6 weeks in, 178, cold and relaxed on a friday night. going to get the wife eventually to take some better pics.
Wow. Nice size. Good work for 6 weeks on the tren and 10lbs.