jbryand101b & 3 packs of trenavar... log... sponsored....

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice work bro! I think better pics would definitely do more justice but in any case 10 lbs is no joke with a non-methyl.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i can noce the fat loss most in my love handle area. im sure if i had went for a cut, i would of got a lot more definition, but for me, I and my wife really notice the decrease in fat around the mid section.

better pics (with someone else taking them) i can get some more flex action going on.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i really suck at taking pictures, but here are some i just took, getting ready to go hit back.

photo's of full body, hard to notice the change in size via the shtty 2 year old phone camera, but very nice results if you could of seen them in person.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
photo's of full body, hard to notice the change in size via the shtty 2 year old phone camera, but very nice results if you could of seen them in person.
I see more definition for sure but I know what you mean about showing results from your phone lol.
Nice work anyways.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
weight is still up right now (10lbs), and not as vascular as on, but im still better than pre cycle.

but could also be from the clomid too.

noticed the drop in endurance, no so much how much i can lift, but for how long.

I'm quitting my job at the gym, so I'm hoping to not have any lag time between gyms. friday is my last day, and hope to be at a real gym by saturday.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
True true. Where u satisfied with this cycle?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was, I went into the cycle a bit optimistic and not expecting much.

so there were no goals set for it, as with a cycle I would plan for myself. I just wanted to run the compound, and see what it could do.

and I was impressed.

I dont know if this says much, but as soon as it's available, im going to buy 5-6 packs, and i've never bought that much of anything before. even going to open a credit card just to buy it. (and suffer the wrath of the wife)

in hindsight, i wish i had done more cardio, as well as ate less carbs, im sure the fat loss would of been even greater then. but next time i'll be prepared for it.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Damn well a good review fur sure. R u gonna stack it next time?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Results definitely show a lot more in the updated pics, nice work bro!

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely looking bigger jbryand

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks, for me the most noticable in the frontal before after is the love handles. no one scrutinizes my photo's like me, lol, so i dont expect y'all to go over them with a magnifying glass, looking for the differences.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
thanks, for me the most noticable in the frontal before after is the love handles. no one scrutinizes my photo's like me, lol, so i dont expect y'all to go over them with a magnifying glass, looking for the differences.
Nice job bro

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
trying to keep this fat loss/recomp thing going, tough in pct, gotta get the boys back.

next time, yea, I want to stack it with something for sure.

get some dzine + some trenavar, have a party.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Hellz yeah your gonna make some nice gains and cut up off of that cycle.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
trying to keep this fat loss/recomp thing going, tough in pct, gotta get the boys back.

next time, yea, I want to stack it with something for sure.

get some dzine + some trenavar, have a party.
Dzine/tren/LGI Stano 100 would be a nice run ;)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
would be indeed.

6 weeks of dzine/trenavar, followed up with 4 weeks of two bottles of stano.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You guys don't like the idea of time off??:laughing:

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
"time off" or "PCT" is for quitters. If you're going to subscribe to those notions, and not try to sneak in everything under the sun you can get away with between cycles, then you might not be cut out for this business. :D
Haha I feel bro. I only take awhile off just to give my receptors a break, if not u will see diminishing returns, I see this with a lot of my friends.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Haha I feel bro. I only take awhile off just to give my receptors a break, if not u will see diminishing returns, I see this with a lot of my friends.
whats cool about it now is that all this nice PCT stuff is available in AI's and test boosters and SERMS, and new things like 7-11 spray, ostarine etc....plenty to keep you busy in PCT and post PCT without any real suppression issues to worry about. So PCT and time off can be productive as well, not like on a cycle of course....but better than just recovering and/or spinning your wheels.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
whats cool about it now is that all this nice PCT stuff is available in AI's and test boosters and SERMS, and new things like 7-11 spray, ostarine etc....plenty to keep you busy in PCT and post PCT without any real suppression issues to worry about. So PCT and time off can be productive as well, not like on a cycle of course....but better than just recovering and/or spinning your wheels.
Yeah I totally agree brother.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I havn't tried liver xt yet, but I think im going to order a couple bottles for the future.

finishing up my cel pct assist now. that stuff smells horrible, thank god it's in caps.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I havn't tried liver xt yet, but I think im going to order a couple bottles for the future.

finishing up my cel pct assist now. that stuff smells horrible, thank god it's in caps.
It does smell funny, but i always use it.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Great log jbry, your reviews are fantastic as always

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Agreed bro keep up good work. Your a rocket scientist at this game

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
trenavar is on presale. says orders ship on thursday, 4/12/12.

coupon code: trensavings

hmmm....

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
trenavar is on presale. says orders ship on thursday, 4/12/12.

coupon code: trensavings

hmmm....
Now if only they'd get my titanium XL/6-bromo package deal I want in stock :D.....so how about giving us the cliff's notes on trenavar v. trenazone....the good the bad, the specifics, why one is better at this or that than the other....we get pieces of info on all the threads, but maybe a good all inclusive comparison. preferably in excel format :D LOL j/k on that part...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sure, send me a bottle of trenazone, i'll be happy to. :D

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea, i can do that when i get a chance. i'll post it up in here fo y'all.

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
I know you did not go into this log with the intent to prove Schwellington right or wrong and, you seem to have a good working knowledge of PHs, AAS, etc. Care to take a guess as to what went right for you and/or wrong for him?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know what I am doing, and I know how to use androgens.

schwell is a nice guy, but he doesn't know alot about steroids, just how to use them irresponsibly.

Reactions: T50
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I know what I am doing, and I know how to use androgens.

schwell is a nice guy, but he doesn't know alot about steroids, just how to use them irresponsibly.
X-D

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think instead of being mean to him, you should mentor him instead.
I tried that by being his friend on facebook. he's got too much shiit going on in his life.

and im not mean to scwell. he has good intentions i believe, he's just a bit crazy.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
JB: How many doses per day were you using for Trenavar. I read somewhere the half life is LONG in that the user was dosing once/day. Doesnt sound right at all.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i dosed it 3 times per day.

2 tabs in upon waking

2 tabs pre workout

1 tabs a couple hours post workout.

Whacked