jbryand101b & 3 packs of trenavar... log... sponsored....

steppinRazor

Awards
busted open my last pack today, 59 tabs left.

btw, this is my new most favorite compound.

pfh should release a 17a methyl trenadione.
So how many packs total?
And some of yours were overdosed, right?

Wondering how much one would need to spend for a decent run

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i had 2 60ct packs (15mg per tab) and one 90ct pack (also 15mg per tab according to phf, label said 10mg)

i hope this is around for a little bit, i want to stock up on some.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
yeah, i'm gonna be buying some of this stuff too

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rarrrr tren

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol i know where you're going with that but it's impossible

can't have a ketone and a methyl group on the 17 at the same time without exceeding carbons 4 bonds
hmm, what about 4chloro 17a methyl trenbolone, how would that look?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hmm, what about 4chloro 17a methyl trenbolone, how would that look?
would be legal and probably potent as sh!t

although synthesis of that molecule would be one tough feat for a chemist. you'd probably have to work with trenbolone or trendione at one point to add the chloro and the conjugated pi system of the molecule has a huge stabilizing effect. Deprotonating that C4 hydrogen bond would
probably leave the + charge on c4 because no hydrogens are available to shift in either carbon attached to it leaving a nice attack for a chlorine anion... Although selective deprotonation of that hydrogen seems crazy hard to do as C-H bonds are very weak acids. just my guess

Edit: you'd need hydrogen to be a leaving group not deprotonated for what I described

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
PATRICK!!!! :D

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

although synthesis of that molecule would be one tough feat for a chemist. you'd probably have to work with trenbolone or trendione at one point to add the chloro and the conjugated pi system of the molecule has a huge stabilizing effect. Deprotonating that C4 hydrogen bond would
probably leave the + charge on c4 because no hydrogens are available to shift in either carbon attached to it leaving a nice attack for a chlorine anion... Although selective deprotonation of that hydrogen seems crazy hard to do as C-H bonds are very weak acids. just my guess

Edit: you'd need hydrogen to be a leaving group not deprotonated for what I described
sounds like a job for the chineese!

srblan

Awards
  • Established

Someone should get PA working on that.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Someone should get PA working on that.
the only people i think that would possibly want to try would be phf/ibe or j. anataeus.

too bad he never got back to me about di ethyl dienelone. that would of been bad ass.

hmm, maybe 4chloro 17a methyl dienelone.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
the only people i think that would possibly want to try would be phf/ibe or j. anataeus.

too bad he never got back to me about di ethyl dienelone. that would of been bad ass.

I was really interested in di-ethyl dienelone, that would've been sick. I saw the the results my boy got on trenazone, I tweaked his diet had his calories high and he was still leaning up.

srblan

Awards
  • Established

Yeah, could be. I have a feeling Patrick avoids that particular gray area these days because of his past legal issues.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bumped a thread asking for answers to this, we'll see if they respond!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
uh, well, uh, not exactly. there could be numerous reasons why schwell didn't have good results. it is anyone's guess. could be he just didn't have good conversion, and needed a higher dosage.

I have noticed an increase in strength, but it isn't anything drastic, like with sd, or m1t. the most notable thing for me is the fat loss and increase in vascularity.

my weight is trying to get up to the 10lbs gain mark, but not sure if it'll get there, as im not trying to gain weight.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
uh, well, uh, not exactly. there could be numerous reasons why schwell didn't have good results. it is anyone's guess. could be he just didn't have good conversion, and needed a higher dosage.

I have noticed an increase in strength, but it isn't anything drastic, like with sd, or m1t. the most notable thing for me is the fat loss and increase in vascularity.

my weight is trying to get up to the 10lbs gain mark, but not sure if it'll get there, as im not trying to gain weight.
yeah I was just kidding..........but how do you think this oral stacks up vs the transdermal (like trenazone)? could an oral actually be better? I notice you are doing them sublingually like I did fina pellets.....I used to grind them up good when I did it like that....crushed the shyt out of them into very fine powder and let it sit there under the tongue....

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what kind of results did you have with doing that with the fina pellets?

I know they are 200mg of tren ace per dose, and I was thinking of doing that, and mixing with something like alcohol or something to enhance the absorbtion.

but i've never used trenazone, so i can comment on a comparison between the two.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
what kind of results did you have with doing that with the fina pellets?

I know they are 200mg of tren ace per dose, and I was thinking of doing that, and mixing with something like alcohol or something to enhance the absorbtion.

but i've never used trenazone, so i can comment on a comparison between the two.
yeah too bad you never used trenazone in order to make the comparison. You oughta do it next maybe, or in the near future. The pellets worked so-so, you just had to double or triple the desired dosage since you were getting (probable) shyt absorption. I think crushing them into fine powder and doing sublingual helped though. There was no comparison to the injectable though, but hey results were not bad considering what it was, with the pellets.....

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dayum, fck that then, im looking for the most cost effective method, and thats going to be injection it seems, well maybe. a 10ml bottle of tren ace from asia pharma is about 130 bucks from what i can find. havn't searched much, but im sure there is cheaper places.

after taking this stuff, man, now I have an itch to run injectable tren & test. gawd dayum you ibe/phf.

maybe i should pick up a bottle of trenazone to run with the bottle of methyl dienolone i have comming my way. hmmm......

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
dayum, fck that then, im looking for the most cost effective method, and thats going to be injection it seems, well maybe. a 10ml bottle of tren ace from asia pharma is about 130 bucks from what i can find. havn't searched much, but im sure there is cheaper places.

after taking this stuff, man, now I have an itch to run injectable tren & test. gawd dayum you ibe/phf.

maybe i should pick up a bottle of trenazone to run with the bottle of methyl dienolone i have comming my way. hmmm......
both sound like solid plans lol. The trenazone was surprisingly cheap if you ask me. You sound like the kinda guy who's not chemistry retarded and could brew up his own using the pellets instead of having to buy it premade.....unless your like me and you are impatient and would rather have somebody else do it for you and just pay them :D

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
both sound like solid plans lol. The trenazone was surprisingly cheap if you ask me. You sound like the kinda guy who's not chemistry retarded and could brew up his own using the pellets instead of having to buy it premade.....unless your like me and you are impatient and would rather have somebody else do it for you and just pay them :D
Where is my check gawddamint! :D

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Where is my check gawddamint! :D
You won't catch me injecting that toxic, biohazard, not good for you whatsoever cow steroid stuff ever again! OK maybe a transdermal, but I feel like that might even kill me :D one of the worst memories I have in life, for whatever reason, is that tren anxiety/paranoia feeling....really freaky shyt man....not fun....and how it makes you get out of breath? very similar to how it feels when your heart is fuqed up, another not so pleasant feeling.....

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
You won't catch me injecting that toxic, biohazard, not good for you whatsoever cow steroid stuff ever again! OK maybe a transdermal, but I feel like that might even kill me :D one of the worst memories I have in life, for whatever reason, is that tren anxiety/paranoia feeling....really freaky shyt man....not fun....and how it makes you get out of breath? very similar to how it feels when your heart is fuqed up, another not so pleasant feeling.....
That's why I'm glad I have some albuterol inhalers :)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea I'll order it from a reputable source, I don't have the 6 hrs or so of alone time to brew it up.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
That's why I'm glad I have some albuterol inhalers :)
hahaha too many sides for me....just so happens I am sensitive to much of the common sides related to tren....Figured that out on a few oral pellet runs and a few injectable runs....not for me. I'll see if the transdermal works for me or not, hopefully it won't have as much of the sides that the real deal does. otherwise i'll sell the remainder to jbryan if it fuqs me up :D

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
hahaha too many sides for me....just so happens I am sensitive to much of the common sides related to tren....Figured that out on a few oral pellet runs and a few injectable runs....not for me. I'll see if the transdermal works for me or not, hopefully it won't have as much of the sides that the real deal does. otherwise i'll sell the remainder to jbryan if it fuqs me up :D
Idk how I'll deal with tren, I hope its good. I have anger issues though, I might kill someone on it and u guys never hear from me again.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Idk how I'll deal with tren, I hope its good. I have anger issues though, I might kill someone on it and u guys never hear from me again.
It can make you aggro, it more made me anxious and paranoid than anything. but everybody is different, you never know what that stuff will do to you. I pretty much get aggro on just about anything PH or AAS, just takes somebody to set me off.....as long as nothing pisses me off? its all good. I'm usually not gonna be in a shyt mood on this type stuff unless things start happening that make me pissed :D

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Yea one being that he didn't even try the product to begin with..... Or another could be he used the product for 11 days reported that is was loving the results and then trashed the product on the 17th day saying it was complete sh!t. I never followed his logs in the past but if I were a rep I would never give him the time a day....

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Yea one being that he didn't even try the product to begin with..... Or another could be he used the product for 11 days reported that is was loving the results and then trashed the product on the 17th day saying it was complete sh!t. I never followed his logs in the past but if I were a rep I would never give him the time a day....
the least he could do is send the extras (unless he ate them too) to jbryan and a "good home" :D......it would be the honorable thing for him to do....and we could then forgive him for that log of his LOL

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
tren made me feel like a god, and tear some pus-c right up :D

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tell her your making vials of honey since its yellow lol.
lmao, i can see it know, I wake up to a half empty bottle of tren, and she is sipping on tea, "babe, this honey you made isn't very sweet, i put half the bottle in, and it still isn't very tasty"

then she proceeds to punch holes in the walls.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
It can make you aggro, it more made me anxious and paranoid than anything. but everybody is different, you never know what that stuff will do to you. I pretty much get aggro on just about anything PH or AAS, just takes somebody to set me off.....as long as nothing pisses me off? its all good. I'm usually not gonna be in a shyt mood on this type stuff unless things start happening that make me pissed :D
I'm the same exact way, for some reason though last time I was on epi, I woke up every morning f*cking furious I just raged all day.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
anyhow, i proceeded to give some pointers to a client of mine working his squat in the gym, and grabbed his 245 and showed him where to focus on his form, pumping out 5 like it was nothing.

felt good and didn't even warm up.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
lmao, i can see it know, I wake up to a half empty bottle of tren, and she is sipping on tea, "babe, this honey you made isn't very sweet, i put half the bottle in, and it still isn't very tasty"

then she proceeds to punch holes in the walls.
Lmao yeah then rape u.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
trust me bro, ain't nothing like a tren-fueld angry-f*cking of some sweet college puss ;)

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
ROFLMAO!!!!!! You da man DR, you da man!

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I'm the same exact way, for some reason though last time I was on epi, I woke up every morning f*cking furious I just raged all day.
when I bumped to 50mg per day epi this week? a couple days I almost killed a few MF'ers LMFAO....people were like WTF is wrong with you? I was on edge and anything set me off, even little shyt..... I even went next door when at work one day to tell this ahole not to park in our spots behind the building, and the lady at the front desk looked at me like I was crazy and later that night told me she could see I was totally pissed and serious and that is why everybody looked at me like i was crazy despite keeping my voice low :D If he was in that spot the next day? swear to God I was going to the market down the way and pick up a shopping cart and throw it in his truck bed....Than night I just threw my empty water bottles and wendy's wrappers in his bed..... too funny......

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Seriously bro I was yelling at ppl in the gym for stuff u see there on a regular basis. I didn't wanna talk to anyone, I flipped out so easily. If someone left something out the refrigerator I flipped sh*t.