jbry gets diesel with dieselbolan V 2.0!

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
yea, this isn't going to be a detailed log like you see with other logs that have stats, weight moved, ect.

I'm just going to note the differences I notice from dimeth stacked with max lmg than when I ran dimeth solo.

I've always thought it'd be best with a wet compound, so im putting it to the test.

so far, im feeling pretty good on cycle, i've got that alpha feeling, and though i know im not swole yet, i feel like i am.

I think next week I'm going to jump it to 3 caps (30mg dimeth/75mg max lmg) and see how it goes.
I know that jump will be very noticeable. They have a solid team behind their products.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
libido is still going strong.

oops, lost control, too much hcgenerate.

This one must of read about my log!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy libido checks up in here!!!!!!!! **** yeah Jbry!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lmao, yea, wife is in the bedroom on her computer. she doesn't know whats in store for her in a few minutes! bwahahahahahaha!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
man, this whey to build expresso flavor is great first thing in the morning!

trippn

trippn

Awards
Whew! Have always loved Ali Landry. She lived about 20 miles from my home town.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

where do you think the snake has it's tail? Same place I'd put it?????

Yea, me too....

Oh Canada!

(in cookie monster fashion) yum yam yum yam yum!

painted on clothing, sexy.

I'd give em all gold medals too...

yes.

:p

YouTube- me so horny

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
skeeetttttt

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wow

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it is a great deal. If I didn't have so much other stuff I want to run, I'd buy a bottle to get one free. so far, im really liking this combo.

zero sides to report. no headaches, no lethargy, no acne, I'm just feeling good, and libido is up.

gonna check weight & bp today, see if it's changed any from normal.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it is a great deal. If I didn't have so much other stuff I want to run, I'd buy a bottle to get one free. so far, im really liking this combo.

zero sides to report. no headaches, no lethargy, no acne, I'm just feeling good, and libido is up.

gonna check weight & bp today, see if it's changed any from normal.
Nice bro, I'll give diesel a run in the near future! ;)

dbl38

Awards
  • Established
Is there specific reasoning behind using Clomid for PCt over Nolva or is it just personal preference?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Is there specific reasoning behind using Clomid for PCt over Nolva or is it just personal preference?
CLomid better at restarting HPTA.. And you dont wanna use nolva after a progestin..

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
JB, lets get some "close to getting banned" pics in did bitch :D!!!

You can do it, I believe in you ;)..
Those pics above just arent doing it for me.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
another great workout today. hit up the chest. got nice an pumped.
noticed dudes checkin me out. could of been cause I was walkin like im king shiit, or could of been cause i was so swole. lmao.
[/url]
this reminds me of when tomahawk said he wished that more of the people taking notice of him had vaginas lol

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ha ha, chicks are always checkin me out. one of the benifits of going to a local small gym. not alot of competition there. lol.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ha ha, chicks are always checkin me out. one of the benifits of going to a local small gym. not alot of competition there. lol.
True^^^^

I have just as many guys hitting on me as women.. Is that weird or what???:ntome:

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ha ha. wait, wut?

update, noticed some small headaches today. nothing major, just an annoyance. forgot to check my bp at work. must be up though tomarrow.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
??? where the hell did you come from??? lol

Jbizzle lookin good- im taking a hiautus from any anabolic- i seem to be a hyper responder to any type of steroid i put in my system- thus the insane sides- when i start back- i will be running this0 but at a lower dose as i do not need high doses to make gains I have figured out lol

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nothing to really report today. legs, nothing major. started takin in an estre 1k cals today.

libido is slowly going, im thinking hpta function is supressing now. weight isn't really up, but everything is looking fuller and more defined.

something is going on, man, every cycle I want to add in sd to make it boom, so hard not to.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
nothing to really report today. legs, nothing major. started takin in an estre 1k cals today.

libido is slowly going, im thinking hpta function is supressing now. weight isn't really up, but everything is looking fuller and more defined.

something is going on, man, every cycle I want to add in sd to make it boom, so hard not to.
I did legs too :)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
whoa, whew, after reading the mod edit in gamers post, I was worried!

man! what did you post bro! sheet!

bp today was in the pre hypertension levels. so it's up. but no headaches like before.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
whoa, whew, after reading the mod edit in gamers post, I was worried!

man! what did you post bro! sheet!

bp today was in the pre hypertension levels. so it's up. but no headaches like before.
uhhh, wet panties against lips. camel toes.. slight ******* area lol..

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
was thinking about adding in 10mg of m1t, what do you guys think? cycle is going great right now!
should I take it up a notch?
dont think anyone's ran m1t with this before.

I've seen some stack it with beastdrol though,hmmm?????

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
was thinking about adding in 10mg of m1t, what do you guys think? cycle is going great right now!

I shall casteth my lot- DO IT!

Dymeth is supposed to be less harsh than sd- but m1t is harsh as hell- if u know ur body and think it would be beneficial DO IT!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established

Once the thought of something crosses your mind, its hard to get it out of your head. F*kkin do it! Kill that sh1t!!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Once the thought of something crosses your mind, its hard to get it out of your head. F*kkin do it! Kill that sh1t!!

GET EM!!!!! Hells yeah!! Dont do anything small, GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!!
:32:

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HMMMM...that sounds fun

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
you could always be the first one and become a pioneer. you dont always have to color inside the lines ;) - what you DO need is knowledge of a compound and how it will affect your body- and once training and nutrition are down pat, then go for anything you're comfortable with. being informed beforehand is key

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you on 3 caps a day. I knew you were going to bump it but wasnt sure if you had yet.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ALRIGHT! ON MONDAY, I WILL BE ADDING IN 10MG OF M1T. 5MG DOSAGES SPLIT UP 2 TIMES EACH DAY + 3 CAPS OF DIESEL!

time to KILL THAT SHIIT!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
changed my mind, will only be 2 caps of diesel. gonna keep it at 20mg dimethazine, 50mg max lmg & 10mg m1t.

took my first cap of m1t today. (i know, it's sunday, I couldn't wait) will be hitting up the gym in a bit. back. KTS.