Jaydee packs on the mass with FRL ALPHA MASS!!!

GeeRiz

Awards
My experience with Alpha Mass

Sorry not jackin the thread.. just givin my experience to share with others .

I started Alpha Mass on 9-19-11.. I dose 12 caps a day every single 8 hrs.. example.. 7 am/4 caps, 3 pm/ 4 caps and 11 pm/4 caps.. Yhe reason I dose it like this is because Saturday thru Wednesday I work overnights 10pm to 7 am. Drinking Myofusion protein 4 times a day minimum and SizeOn for intra workout creatine.. I am a steady weight of 275 to 280 for the past yr even while lifting weights and eating as I usually do.. Since I started Alpha mass I have put on 11 lbs within a week... some of which could possibly water weight from the creatine? Oily Skin moreso at first/ I sweat more/ Libido is up/ maybe slight tiredness/ strength way up/ Noticeable gains and muscle fullness.. seems like a great product so far..seems like when I go to sleep ever since I have been "on" I wake up heavier at least a couple lbs... in the past when i slept i would usually lose 4 to 6 lbs.. Oh yea and while I rest for 60 seconds in between sets I find myself impatient and just wanting to go at the weight before time is up, lol..

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
I started Alpha Mass on 9-19-11.. I dose 12 caps a day every single 8 hrs.. example.. 7 am/4 caps, 3 pm/ 4 caps and 11 pm/4 caps.. Yhe reason I dose it like this is because Saturday thru Wednesday I work overnights 10pm to 7 am. Drinking Myofusion protein 4 times a day minimum and SizeOn for intra workout creatine.. I am a steady weight of 275 to 280 for the past yr even while lifting weights and eating as I usually do.. Since I started Alpha mass I have put on 11 lbs within a week... some of which could possibly water weight from the creatine? I sweat more/ Libido is up/ maybe slight tiredness/ strength way up/ Noticeable gains and muscle fullness.. seems like a great product so far..seems like when I go to sleep ever since I have been "on" I wake up heavier at least a couple lbs... in the past when i slept i would usually lose 4 to 6 lbs.. Oh yea and while I rest for 60 seconds in between sets I find myself impatient and just wanting to go at the weight before time is up, lol..
WOW....bro thanks for the feedback..LIKE THIS. Im dosing 6per day and Wednesday will be my first full week..Like you i muscle fullness big time and more vascular then i already am. I think our AM product has def hit a good spot for us big time.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I started Alpha Mass on 9-19-11.. I dose 12 caps a day every single 8 hrs.. example.. 7 am/4 caps, 3 pm/ 4 caps and 11 pm/4 caps.. Yhe reason I dose it like this is because Saturday thru Wednesday I work overnights 10pm to 7 am. Drinking Myofusion protein 4 times a day minimum and SizeOn for intra workout creatine.. I am a steady weight of 275 to 280 for the past yr even while lifting weights and eating as I usually do.. Since I started Alpha mass I have put on 11 lbs within a week... some of which could possibly water weight from the creatine? Oily Skin moreso at first/ I sweat more/ Libido is up/ maybe slight tiredness/ strength way up/ Noticeable gains and muscle fullness.. seems like a great product so far..seems like when I go to sleep ever since I have been "on" I wake up heavier at least a couple lbs... in the past when i slept i would usually lose 4 to 6 lbs.. Oh yea and while I rest for 60 seconds in between sets I find myself impatient and just wanting to go at the weight before time is up, lol..
how much weight gained?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Nice review man.... I wanna buy it but currently it's a bit out of my budget lol. Maybe for Christmas. ;)

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Nice review man.... I wanna buy it but currently it's a bit out of my budget lol. Maybe for Christmas. ;)
Make sure you see Santa Claus Rigatoni for possible early x-mas present :)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want a forerunner shirt and hat santa riga

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
I want a forerunner shirt and hat santa riga
I will contact my business partner and Royd see about hats/shirts. See if i can get some in my hands for peeps who purchase from this awesome website :)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will contact my business partner and Royd see about hats/shirts. See if i can get some in my hands for peeps who purchase from this awesome website :)
What about people who log the product :D

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Big Rig, whats your pct for this look like currently?

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Big Rig, whats your pct for this look like currently?
In the end..i will be using Arom-X as my PCT. I had good success with it during my AMS Ph's cycle.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
purchased my bottle on friday, lost out on a hat giveaway however

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Wow, 11 lbs in 1 week! With you being in the 270-280 lb range, do you think that 12 ED would be too much for a person in the 210 lb area? I was thinking maybe 8-10 ED being better suited for my weight. Big Rig, are you experiencing any lethargy sides?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, 11 lbs in 1 week! With you being in the 270-280 lb range, do you think that 12 ED would be too much for a person in the 210 lb area? I was thinking maybe 8-10 ED being better suited for my weight. Big Rig, are you experiencing any lethargy sides?
if his weight is true to his stats. He never mentioned how much weight he had gained....very curious as well

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
purchased my bottle on friday, lost out on a hat giveaway however
Thanks Gotti for thinking about our company..your gonna like it bro... :)

No lethargy at this time...but i am also stacking it with AMS 4-AD RD to help reduce that effect, but yet increase mass/hardness. Granted im only doing 6 per day at my current weight of 175lb...and my age. I feel great/full/vascular

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
if his weight is true to his stats. He never mentioned how much weight he had gained....very curious as well
well im my case..im still at 175lb..yet im a lean MOFO CUT BASTARD....no six pack abs..but flat stomach...just lean bastard

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Gotti for thinking about our company..your gonna like it bro... :)

No lethargy at this time...but i am also stacking it with AMS 4-AD RD to help reduce that effect, but yet increase mass/hardness. Granted im only doing 6 per day at my current weight of 175lb...and my age. I feel great/full/vascular
What are the other synergies in stacking it with ams 4ad?

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Was refering to GRiz post on this.

BigRig, are you going to increase your dose?

GeeRiz

Awards
I started at 278lbs Just weighed at 290..Im not cut up though.. I would rather cut at a later date..

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Was refering to GRiz post on this.

BigRig, are you going to increase your dose?
Yeah, i was thinking about increase to maybe 8 or 12..debating if i should at my weight/age. Im a geriatric BRO!!!!!! :O)
Hope all of you caught my video on FRL fanpage :)

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I started at 278lbs Just weighed at 290..Im not cut up though.. I would rather cut at a later date..
Thanks for the response man!
Man though. That's a pretty mean weight. Unless your like 30% bf your doing pretty well. Lol.
Get as big as you can then cut slow to save as much muscle as you can.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well im my case..im still at 175lb..yet im a lean MOFO CUT BASTARD....no six pack abs..but flat stomach...just lean bastard
talking about GeeRiz's post as well.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, i was thinking about increase to maybe 8 or 12..debating if i should at my weight/age. Im a geriatric BRO!!!!!! :O)
Hope all of you caught my video on FRL fanpage :)
If you are a geriatric then I must be Reincarnated. Lol

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Btw my first full run of the final AM version, in 9 days I'm up 6-7lbs. I am experiencing some lethargy. Nothing unbearable at this point though.

Stacking it with 4-AD will help maintain libido, prevent lethargy, and potentially add some water weight which should subsequently increase strength to some degree.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like I need to get some 4-AD

JayDee6

JayDee6

Awards
Here are some training clips from today. Notice i'm reppin' my AMS t-shirt ;) ALWAYS DO! Wish FRL had one!

[video=youtube;FCSRzFfVJgw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCSRzFfVJgw[/video]

[video=youtube;SnRy6raLiak]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnRy6raLiak[/video]

[video=youtube;68eDE-cNUCQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68eDE-cNUCQ[/video]

JayDee6

JayDee6

Awards
Things are lookin good man, prove to everyone this stuff is worth the money!

Do you feel like "the sh!t" like being on a good oral does?
Oh it's definitely worth the money just from the quality of my workouts alone, this past week. I know it's only going to get better too. I'm honestly really not a big fan of PH's, i prefer creatine, bcaa's, etc, as i have had bad skin ever since i was a teenager. PH's make it a LOT worse from the hormone flux, and with proper diet, rest, and training, basic staple supps can really go a long way.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man this is looking insane.... I gotta stop looking at this log or I'll be buying this supp with out being able to afford it lol.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Oh it's definitely worth the money just from the quality of my workouts alone, this past week. I know it's only going to get better too. I'm honestly really not a big fan of PH's, i prefer creatine, bcaa's, etc, as i have had bad skin ever since i was a teenager. PH's make it a LOT worse from the hormone flux, and with proper diet, rest, and training, basic staple supps can really go a long way.
Nice. Not a huge PH fan either. Basic take u a long way with out major sides and with out making you feel like ass.

JayDee6

JayDee6

Awards
9/26/11 - bis,tris,cardio - ALPHA MASS DAY 10

Weighted Dips - 45x10, 35x10, 25x10 (new exercise, close grip bench hurt my wrists in a bad way)

Skull Crushers - 90x10(+4 reps), 80x8, 70x10(+2 reps), 60x15

Reverse Cable Curls - 150x7, 140x7, 130x8(+1 rep), 120x8

Standing EZ Curls - 95x7(+5lbs), 75x10(+5lbs), 65x8(+15lbs)

1 Arm Preacher Curls - 50x7(+10lbs), 40x8(+5lbs), 35x8(+5lbs)

Spider Curls - 70x9, 70x7, 70x8 (new exercise)

15min Treadmill at 3.8

Another sick session and as you can see by my vids, vascularity is awesome as well. I had a lot of intensity, strength keeps increasing, and I feel great.

JayDee6

JayDee6

Awards
Man this is looking insane.... I gotta stop looking at this log or I'll be buying this supp with out being able to afford it lol.
I said it once, I will say it again.......just buyyyyyy iiiiiittttttt lol

JayDee6

JayDee6

Awards
Just thought i'd point it out before anyone says anything, but please flip screen computer sideways if you're using your phone or laptop, while viewing my vids. I didn't realize they were sideways and when doing the EZ curls, it looks like im arching my back a lot. However, it's just the angle. If you flip your screen sideways, you can clearly see i'm using good form ;) I could lift more weight, sure, but if I can't lift it the correct way, then i shouldn't be lifting it at all. That's always been my motto.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Here are some training clips from today. Notice i'm reppin' my AMS t-shirt ;) ALWAYS DO! Wish FRL had one!

[video=youtube;FCSRzFfVJgw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCSRzFfVJgw[/video]

[video=youtube;SnRy6raLiak]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnRy6raLiak[/video]

[video=youtube;68eDE-cNUCQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68eDE-cNUCQ[/video]
now im just seeing this WTF...bro great video..BIG GODZILLA! Thanks for pimpin our AMS shirt. I will def make sure i post these on both our AMS/FRL page for my boss man to see :)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
gotta check your ego in at the gym, proper form is the only form.

JayDee6

JayDee6

Awards
now im just seeing this WTF...bro great video..BIG GODZILLA! Thanks for pimpin our AMS shirt. I will def make sure i post these on both our AMS/FRL page for my boss man to see :)
Thanks man, I ALWAYS pimp the AMS shirt haha. If I had an FRL shirt, i'd pimp that too ;)

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man, I ALWAYS pimp the AMS shirt haha. If I had an FRL shirt, i'd pimp that too ;)
I'm sure will let everyone know when our gear comes out..

GeeRiz

Awards
Wondering if I should stick to a 4 week cycle or try for 6 weeks...?

Gonna be purchasing my PCT on Thurs and still wondering what the best PCT for 4 weeks would look like and/or the Best PCT for 6 weeks...
Serm is obtainable pretty easily if its needed..
for 4 weeks i was thinking of a good test booster as well as a product such as arom-x or pct assist.?
Not so sure about 6 weeks...
Also when is the Alpha Bulk/Alpha Lean gonna become available, any clue?

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Wondering if I should stick to a 4 week cycle or try for 6 weeks...?

Gonna be purchasing my PCT on Thurs and still wondering what the best PCT for 4 weeks would look like and/or the Best PCT for 6 weeks...
Serm is obtainable pretty easily if its needed..
for 4 weeks i was thinking of a good test booster as well as a product such as arom-x or pct assist.?
Not so sure about 6 weeks...
Also when is the Alpha Bulk/Alpha Lean gonna become available, any clue?
Alpha Bulk/Alpha Lean is some time away bro..but once i get notice, i will let everyone know asap. I'm doing a 4 week cycle at my weight of 175lb at 6per day. And stacking it with 4-AD to reduce lethargy, but get more gains stay lean. I am also use Arom-X as my PCT..me personally great success with Arom-X

JayDee6

JayDee6

Awards
Alpha Bulk/Alpha Lean is some time away bro..but once i get notice, i will let everyone know asap. I'm doing a 4 week cycle at my weight of 175lb at 6per day. And stacking it with 4-AD to reduce lethargy, but get more gains stay lean. I am also use Arom-X as my PCT..me personally great success with Arom-X
Agreed brother