Jaydee packs on the mass with FRL ALPHA MASS!!!

wolffmuscle

Awards
following, good luck brakeing into the 200LB range!

JayDee6

JayDee6

Awards
following for sure, gotta get my money up to get me some of this, everyone associated with this company has been really cool too
AMS and FRL are 2 stand up companies with great guys to represent them! Thanks for following brother.

JayDee6

JayDee6

Awards
Subbed!
Just got my bottle last night. Been on test boosters for last 4 weeks. 3 days to go on current stack of Testopro, HGHpro and Stoked. Should I wait to start this cycle or you think I could continue right into Alpha Mass?
I would go straight into alpha mass myself, but to assess the alpha mass's true effectiveness, it would be better to wait at least a month.

JayDee6

JayDee6

Awards
following, good luck brakeing into the 200LB range!
thanks wolf. i've broken it before, at my heaviest i was 212, but bf% was way too high. so i'm eating cleaner and getting more quality gains this time around.

JayDee6

JayDee6

Awards
9/20/11 - legs - alpha mass day 5

BB Squats - 315x8, 275x12, 225x12 - First time i've done squats in a few months. I was having some knee issues, so I stopped squatting and stayed with just leg presses and hacks. Time to blast legs and make em grow again!!! I had zero knee pain, so all is good so far.

Leg Press - 16 plates x12(+90lbs), 14 plates x10(+90lbs), 12 plates x10(+90lbs)

Leg Extension - 175x12(+10lbs), 150x10(+10lbs), 130x10(+10lbs)

Seated Leg Curls - 135x10(+5lbs), 125x8(+5lbs), 110x8(+10lbs)

Seated Rotary Calf Press - 365x20(+10lbs), 320x15(+1 rep), 300x15, 280x15(+1 rep), 260x17(+2 reps)

Awesome workout and my legs are nice and sore today, the day after. All muscles trained felt crazy pumped and I had some nice veins going in my calves. I was going to take a pic, but when I did, it looked like crap compared to how they looked in real life lol. I might take one next time. I also need to have my wife take an upper body pic today as well, for before and after comparisons.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
9/20/11 - legs - alpha mass day 5

BB Squats - 315x8, 275x12, 225x12 - First time i've done squats in a few months. I was having some knee issues, so I stopped squatting and stayed with just leg presses and hacks. Time to blast legs and make em grow again!!! I had zero knee pain, so all is good so far.

Leg Press - 16 plates x12(+90lbs), 14 plates x10(+90lbs), 12 plates x10(+90lbs)

Leg Extension - 175x12(+10lbs), 150x10(+10lbs), 130x10(+10lbs)

Seated Leg Curls - 135x10(+5lbs), 125x8(+5lbs), 110x8(+10lbs)

Seated Rotary Calf Press - 365x20(+10lbs), 320x15(+1 rep), 300x15, 280x15(+1 rep), 260x17(+2 reps)

Awesome workout and my legs are nice and sore today, the day after. All muscles trained felt crazy pumped and I had some nice veins going in my calves. I was going to take a pic, but when I did, it looked like crap compared to how they looked in real life lol. I might take one next time. I also need to have my wife take an upper body pic today as well, for before and after comparisons.
Solid bro..

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
im in here too. good luck bro! The owner of AMS meet up with me at Olympia and hooked me up! :D Im gunna be doing a 2 bottle run, but i havent decided on duration and dosage yet, but i got plenty of time to figure that out.
NICE!!!!!!!! keep us posted when your start your log.. Yes DC is da best bro... and i feel horned to be a part of his AMS/FRL company. We are both gonna bring better things to coming soon..

wolffmuscle

Awards
right on man it should be easier getting back up there with the lower body fat cause your bodys been there before espicaly wigth the help of a 1-AD product

JayDee6

JayDee6

Awards
right on man it should be easier getting back up there with the lower body fat cause your bodys been there before espicaly wigth the help of a 1-AD product
I agree. At this point I am struggling with my arms and chest, those are my weakest body parts. I'm just lifting hard and heavy to get them to grow, rather than my usual 10-12 reps. I'm also doing more compound movements and less isolation exercises. I'm not too concerned with the weight, as I know it will come. Bringing up those 2 body parts is my top priority at the moment. They've definitely improved, but they still need a lot of work.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
someones gotta get swole.....

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
JayDee6

JayDee6

Awards
Lookin swole man.
Thanks bro, I wish I felt the same way lol. I think i'm small, but I have bigorexia and i'll probably never be big enough haha.

JayDee6

JayDee6

Awards
9/22/11 - chest, calves, abs, cardio - ALPHA MASS DAY 6

Morning Weight: 188lbs (+1lb)

Flat BB Bench - 205x5, 185x5, 165x5

Incline DB Press - 90x4, 80x5, 70x6

Incline Hammer Strength Chest Press - 320x4, 270x5, 230x4

Cable Crossovers - 80x8, 70x8, 60x10, 60x10

Seated Calf Raises - 140x15, 110x15, 90x15, 70x15

Rope Crunches - 160x20, 140x20, 120x20

15min Treadmill at 3.8 rpm

I decided to do 1 extra set of cable crossovers because I NEED my chest to grow! It's thicker than last year, but still lagging quite a bit. I felt real good today and had a lot of gas in the tank to keep pushing even though the weight is heavy. I'm up 1 pound since last week, so the alpha mass must be kicking in :) Been getting more random wood than normal too, so something is going on for sure.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
What is your pct

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
solid log so far, im tuned in....

JayDee6

JayDee6

Awards
What is your pct
My PCT will be Arom-X. This is just me, I do not advise everyone or anyone to do anything that I do. I know my body and what has worked in the past via blood work. I bounce back fairly quickly with little "help."

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Once I get some vids up, it will be even better ;)
Cant wait man! haha!

Very conservative PCT but if you know it works for you then by all means, I believe less is better!

JayDee6

JayDee6

Awards
Cant wait man! haha!

Very conservative PCT but if you know it works for you then by all means, I believe less is better!
Me too, the more you complicate things, well....the more complicated things get lol. Also, there's more variables to take into consideration if anything goes wrong.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Me too, the more you complicate things, well....the more complicated things get lol. Also, there's more variables to take into consideration if anything goes wrong.
Yeps. Going to be following this log closely. Alpha mass looks good. Gonna do a bit more research on it though before I make any purchases.

JayDee6

JayDee6

Awards
Yeps. Going to be following this log closely. Alpha mass looks good. Gonna do a bit more research on it though before I make any purchases.
Just buyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy iiittttttttttt!

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
JayDee6

JayDee6

Awards
9/23/11 - delts, back, traps, abs, cardio - ALPHA MASS DAY 7

Smythe Military Press - 165x9(+5lbs and 1 rep), 145x8(+5lbs and 1 rep), 125x8 <------I had originally planned on using the hammer strength military press, but some guy was doing his thousand rep sets on it with 20lbs. :blink:

Standing DB Side Laterals - 45x10(+5lbs), 40x8(+10lbs), 35x12(+5lbs and 3 reps)

Rack Deads - 405x6(+2 reps), 375x5(+10lbs), 325x12(+10lbs and 4 reps)

Bent Over BB Rows - 265x9(+1 rep), 230x12(+5lbs and 2 reps), 215x12(+10lbs and 1 rep)

Wide Grip Pull Ups - 9,6,6(+1 rep)

DB Shrugs - 105x10(+5lbs), 85x12(+5lbs), 75x12(+5lbs and 2 reps)

Rope Crunches - 160x20, 130x20

Awesome workout, and again felt real strong, especially on the BB rows. I noticed that i'm sweating a lot more than usual during training ever since starting the alpha mass. I noticed it a few day ago, but didn't think anything of it. Today was the same where the sweat was dripping off my face. That's not normal for me, so either i'm just pushing myself harder than I normally do, or the alpha mass is raising my body temperature. Thoughts royd or BGR?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes please do..see me for AM
hehe, I would but I like to plan out my cycles and know what each item I am using is expected to do to me so I can make the MOST of the product. :D

Also, I am going to log the transdermal DHEA product by NTBM in october so I am kinda booked. Hmm... I could bridge into AM instead of running a PCT and waiting another 3 months...

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established

Smythe Military Press - 165x9(+5lbs and 1 rep), 145x8(+5lbs and 1 rep), 125x8 <------I had originally planned on using the hammer strength military press, but some guy was doing his thousand rep sets on it with 20lbs. :blink:

Bent Over BB Rows - 265x9(+1 rep), 230x12(+5lbs and 2 reps), 215x12(+10lbs and 1 rep)

Awesome workout, and again felt real strong, especially on the BB rows. I noticed that i'm sweating a lot more than usual during training ever since starting the alpha mass. I noticed it a few day ago, but didn't think anything of it. Today was the same where the sweat was dripping off my face. That's not normal for me, so either i'm just pushing myself harder than I normally do, or the alpha mass is raising my body temperature. Thoughts royd or BGR?
How long have you been on it? I do notice yet its only 3 days for me.. I notice I'm more vacular then I already am..and i feel more full through the day..and temp yes know tha u say that I feel it little be also..Royd feedback..so far I'm dosing 6 caps day..hwo about u bro

JayDee6

JayDee6

Awards
hehe, I would but I like to plan out my cycles and know what each item I am using is expected to do to me so I can make the MOST of the product. :D

Also, I am going to log the transdermal DHEA product by NTBM in october so I am kinda booked. Hmm... I could bridge into AM instead of running a PCT and waiting another 3 months...
Well, I can tell you what it's going to do. It is going to make you bigger and stronger in a shorter period of time hahaha.

JayDee6

JayDee6

Awards
How long have you been on it? I do notice yet its only 3 days for me.. I notice I'm more vacular then I already am..and i feel more full through the day..and temp yes know tha u say that I feel it little be also..Royd feedback..so far I'm dosing 6 caps day..hwo about u bro
7 days. I'm using 12 caps per day :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Mike, at a lean 175 you're pretty strong.

JayDee6

JayDee6

Awards
Week 1 Review:

Ok, so after 1 week of using Alpha Mass, I have noticed an increase in fullness, i've gained 1 pound, strength continues to go up, i'm sweating more intra-training, my libido is through the friggin roof, and my workouts are more intense than usual. Let's keep this going!!!

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established

Nice..can't wait til I get past my first week..yet I'm doing 6per day

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
JayDee6

JayDee6

Awards
Yeah but I'm sure u r 2
Haha, ok. I didn't know he weighed 175, i thought he weighed more, and i weigh 188, so i was just confused lol. Thanks for clearing that up.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Haha, ok. I didn't know he weighed 175, i thought he weighed more, and i weigh 188, so i was just confused lol. Thanks for clearing that up.
No problem.
I'll still be here following along.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Week 1 Review:

Ok, so after 1 week of using Alpha Mass, I have noticed an increase in fullness, i've gained 1 pound, strength continues to go up, i'm sweating more intra-training, my libido is through the friggin roof, and my workouts are more intense than usual. Let's keep this going!!!
That's only first week! This compound takes some time to really get going. this should be good.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Things are lookin good man, prove to everyone this stuff is worth the money!

Do you feel like "the sh!t" like being on a good oral does?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Things are lookin good man, prove to everyone this stuff is worth the money!

Do you feel like "the sh!t" like being on a good oral does?
Curious on this as well. I remember my best cycle was on Hdrol and I felt the worst anytime I wasn't lifting. All the other "mild" PHs I have taken did not give me NEARLY as impressive strength gains.