Jacked by summer cycle

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Have you ran GH concurrent with AAS in the past ? The reason I ask is I'm coming up on my like 6 th cycle and I'm thinking of adding GH instead of 6-8 weeks of tren hell. What are you results/ feelings of how you felt overall and the type of gains you made running just AAS or combined.... I have never did a lot of research on GH, I was always scared of the accelerated growth of cancer if it's present in the body. Along with GH gut. From there I decided it wasn't for me, but anyhow... Thoughts.. And I'm really looking forward to following this log to see the results. I think you have a great stack going..
Can some one explain to me what tren hell is? And what are u only going to run GH for 6-8? Tren and GH do two totally different things. U wouldn't us GH to replace tren, u use them together. U probably should do ether one, have u ever injected? Because u asked for his results on AAS. Some one 6 cycles in would know what kind of results u get from AAS and some one 6 cycles in wouldn't refer to running tren as hell. They'd tell u it's the greatest **** in the ****ing known universe.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Kill that **** son, GH and tren **** the what. I'm jealous. Slowly been stocking up on primo, thinking about running a 24 week cycle with primo and GH. It will be way off.

U thought about mixing in a little slin?

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Kill that **** son, GH and tren **** the what. I'm jealous. Slowly been stocking up on primo, thinking about running a 24 week cycle with primo and GH. It will be way off. U thought about mixing in a little slin?
I'm scared of slin. I have been using slin sane with every meal, and will continue through the end. I'm thinking of using Jim stoppani's shortcut to shred program. Or at least base my training on some of the concepts found in it. It looks pretty serious and well thought out. 24 weeks of primo and gh. You'll look like an Effin god by the end.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Yeah, it's my pay day cycle. If I get my dream job I'm running it. My boys got rips and they have him at 26 on the last test. There are some good rips right now.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, it's my pay day cycle. If I get my dream job I'm running it. My boys got rips and they have him at 26 on the last test. There are some good rips right now.
Rips are, IMO, the best generics out. If I take 1/3 of a vial a day, my hands puff up like a damn allergic reaction. I'm thinking about going back down to 1/4 per day. I am a repair tech so fine motor skills come in handy.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
5iu is the dose that normally u start to notice ur hands going numb. So I'd imagine urs are mislabeled or overdosed. If u run test higher u can run GH higher without hands going numb

cleveland1

cleveland1

Awards
Can some one explain to me what tren hell is? And what are u only going to run GH for 6-8? Tren and GH do two totally different things. U wouldn't us GH to replace tren, u use them together. U probably should do ether one, have u ever injected? Because u asked for his results on AAS. Some one 6 cycles in would know what kind of results u get from AAS and some one 6 cycles in wouldn't refer to running tren as hell. They'd tell u it's the greatest **** in the ****ing known universe.
I asked because I know what AAS does, the question I was asking was have you ran both together and what were the exemplified results of running it with GH. More muscle gains,anxiety, motivation, overall well being, blood results. The important stuff. Any monkey could take compounds, but to be able to successfully be healthy and productive is another thing. That is what I was getting to... No where did I say replace tren with GH. Your mixing up my thread and this thread. I refer to tren hell meaning 1. The mental side effects induced.2. The horrible lipid panels that I had( hopefully you do blood testing ). The nights awake when I had 8 hours of class and papers to write. Yes, my physique changed but at a huge cost to my health. What's the point of being ripped and dying from a heart attack at age 40.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I asked because I know what AAS does, the question I was asking was have you ran both together and what were the exemplified results of running it with GH. More muscle gains,anxiety, motivation, overall well being, blood results. The important stuff. Any monkey could take compounds, but to be able to successfully be healthy and productive is another thing. That is what I was getting to... No where did I say replace tren with GH. Your mixing up my thread and this thread. I refer to tren hell meaning 1. The mental side effects induced.2. The horrible lipid panels that I had( hopefully you do blood testing ). The nights awake when I had 8 hours of class and papers to write. Yes, my physique changed but at a huge cost to my health. What's the point of being ripped and dying from a heart attack at age 40.
Oh ur suppose to get bloods, I had no idea. I guess I'm just a monkey taking random compounds. I made it through school running many cycles of tren. All sides are manageable u just have to learn how. It sounds like u were running to much test with ur tren. But again what dj I know I'm just a monkey taking compounds.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Oh ur suppose to get bloods, I had no idea. I guess I'm just a monkey taking random compounds. I made it through school running many cycles of tren. All sides are manageable u just have to learn how. It sounds like u were running to much test with ur tren. But again what dj I know I'm just a monkey taking compounds.
It's all good Chris I'm just a monkey that takes compounds and I'm cool with that lol

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I lol'd. Your horrible lipids aren't from tren bro. Maybe the insomnia but the "temper" people get on tren is from unsteady hormones not the individual compound. I get bloods regularly and don't know what terrible lipids you speak of. I had worse lipids from test and winny than tren by far. Look at DH and his tren use... his lipids are great. That's the myth of tren. Just because you had bad lipids doesn't mean is associated with one compound. It could be your diet for all I know. Gh is no cure to sides but it can help. It can also cause some nasty sides andd damage if used improperly too

Oh yeah I would be happy if I died in my 40s with a pro card and the body to make a greek god jealous.

cleveland1

cleveland1

Awards
I wasn't referring to you particularly. I was just sayings know a lot of guys who just want to add as many compounds as possible. When I see them at the gym, and I ask them hey bro. Your running a gram of test with 4 other compounds ? How's your lipids look ? And I get a blank stare, like what is a lipid. I'm like really bro ? I didn't mean to come across as a sick directing it towards you. It was just in reference to the point I was trying to make. Huge doesn't always equal healthy.

cleveland1

cleveland1

Awards
I dont want to steal Stankeylegs thread here. My bottom line is. Yes tren is absolutely amazing, but for some people, including myself I think it's a hard substance. Someday will I take it again, more than likely. I agree there are a lot of myths along with tren, but for me the ones I experienced were applicable to me.

In other notes, when's this cycle starting bro ? I know it's coming soon. Lol

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The 24th

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I changed my mind, the 17th, this Monday, 2 days from right now.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We're about 12 hours from kick off. I'm so moist I can't stand it.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Kicked off this morning. Gear had a little pip, but it was expected at this concentration. I'm using Jim stoppani's shortcut to shred, diet and program. I've modified the program to include more leg work. First session will be later tonight. Weighed 227lbs and pinched 14% on the 3 point caliper test. I'm taking life support from ai, 1gm raspberry ketones, 2gms l carnitine l tartrate, 6gm Bcaa pre and post workout, .5mg caber per week.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
day 2. Nothing worthy of note. Workout was good. I feel great on this diet.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Give it a week, u'll feel the juice

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Workout number three in the books today. Worked out on an oxy elite Pro and 6 g of branched-chain amino acids. I thought I was going to vomit by the end of it. As soon as I got home I had three whole eggs, three egg whites, 25 gummy bears, and a half of a grapefruit. Down 3 pounds to 225.

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
Workout number three in the books today. Worked out on an oxy elite Pro and 6 g of branched-chain amino acids. I thought I was going to vomit by the end of it. As soon got home I had three whole eggs, three egg whites, 25 gummy bears, and a half of a grapefruit. Down 3 pounds to 225.
Gummy bears!!!!!!! Yes! I love me some gummy bears haha

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gummy bears!!!!!!! Yes! I love me some gummy bears haha
The diet for shortcut to shred actually calls for Gabby bears or pixie sticks post work out for an insulin spike. It's a welcome relief from no sweets for a junkfood junkie like me

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
The diet for shortcut to shred actually calls for Gabby bears or pixie sticks post work out for an insulin spike. It's a welcome relief from no sweets for a junkfood junkie like me
Yeah I've read it. I have a definite sweet tooth also buddy. I'll take gummy bears over pixie sticks any day haha. I have a friend figuring out how to infuse thc in gummy bears, which would be great for the drive home from the gym haha.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I've read it. I have a definite sweet tooth also buddy. I'll take gummy bears over pixie sticks any day haha. I have a friend figuring out how to infuse thc in gummy bears, which would be great for the drive home from the gym haha.
Lol.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I dont know how you got your cals set up but have you thought of a intra workout carb drink? My workouts were so intense I was draining and losing my pump plus feeling sick before I was done. 5g Glutamine, 5g taurine and 45g of carbs (gatorade usually) fixed my issue.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dont know how you got your cals set up but have you thought of a intra workout carb drink? My workouts were so intense I was draining and losing my pump plus feeling sick before I was done. 5g Glutamine, 5g taurine and 45g of carbs (gatorade usually) fixed my issue.
I'm gonna need to do something. I think if I eat my oatmeal before wo, I'll be good to go.

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
I also do intra workout carbs, and a lot of carbs before and a sh!tload after the gym

cleveland1

cleveland1

Awards
Oxy elite pro ! Still have some of these stashed away. I ran out of jack3d like 4 weeks ago. Bummed out but I could only buy so much stock at one time. Damn SW wants an arm and a leg for it ! Keep us posted !

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Down from 14%bf to 13% on Friday. 1% in 5 days on 3000cals a day. Not bad.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Gotta love the start of a cut! It blows when you don't have much to go and that stubborn fukin stuff won't leave lol. Enjoy this homie. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Everything is on track. One more mm on the calipers and I'll be at 12%. This ****s Rollin fast. I've got some gyno flare up. I've never had an issue, but I've always used an ai before this run. I started oral exmestane yesterday and transdermal formestane directly to the nips. Should straighten up soon.

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everything is on track. One more mm on the calipers and I'll be at 12%. This ****s Rollin fast. I've got some gyno flare up. I've never had an issue, but I've always used an ai before this run. I started oral exmestane yesterday and transdermal formestane directly to the nips. Should straighten up soon.
Take care of that gyno ..... Keep us posted.....

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Correction...... I wasn't using my bf calipers in the right places. I was too far from my navel which gave me better reading than it should've. I'm at 15% after making the adjustment. This would mean I started at 16%. The gyno is subsiding. I feel like a million bucks. I feel like something kicked in this morning at the gym. All is awesome.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Post wo

Attachments

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Good stuff bro! Glad to hear the gyno thing is getting resolved

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I effin love tren. People notice it when you lift. You look up after your set and everyone in the gym is watching you.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I effin love tren. People notice it when you lift. You look up after your set and everyone in the gym is watching you.
I pooped my pants lifting the other day. People couldn't help but stare after my set. Is that the same thing?

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Weighed 228.5 yesterday. Waist is down 1 inch. Gyno is going down slowly. I added torem day before yesterday. Lifts are up. All is well.

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Weighed 228.5 yesterday. Waist is down 1 inch. Gyno is going down slowly. I added torem day before yesterday. Lifts are up. All is well.
Good to hear.... Torem will fix u up, lol....
;)

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is week 4. I'm down 4% total. Started at 228.5lbs. Currently at 225lbs. All lifts are up. Veins in the shoulders when I lift. I've had 2 strangers in the last 2 days say something to me about how big I am. I Effin love tren. The gyno is still moving in the right direction. All is Effin awesome.