Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Lol yeah. ... nice 6 pack!
Haha obviously. It takes a lot of effort to hold that look... Not everyone was gifted to be single digit bf year round. The avi pic is from July of last year after 7 months of cutting and nothing except XI-kt the last 4 weeks.

I typically bounce up and down about 40lb between summer and winter but you already know this since you've read "thousands" of my posts

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yesterday we had a tornado warning that rpetty much terrified everyone in the area in the afternoon. My firs thought - "man, am I glad a picked today to go to the gym in the afternoon. Ther wont be anyone there!"... and there hardly was ha. Banged out some shoulders and was on my way. I've really been enjoying the floor seated behind the neck press on the smith machine. gets a really good squeeze on my delts (specifically medial and rear) and also some serious core/back work just keeping myself upright. Very interesting variation.

High speed arms this morning. Decided rather than doing a full "peak week" type diet (I really am not lean enough to see too drastic of results) I'm just going to go for a quick 2-2.5 day deplete and refeed and see how that goes. basically a psmf for the enxt couple days with pretty low cals to remove any extra bloat that might be there. Pump this morning was awesome. Gonna go for a second session this evening for chest and then light legs and back tomorrow before I take my 909y2508245 flights to get to mexico.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like the sound of the seated on the floor smith presses. Will definitely try these.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I like the sound of the seated on the floor smith presses. Will definitely try these.
I just read about them somewhere. I think they were called zsavickas presses. Can be done without the smith but I found I got a better squeeze with it since I had to focus less on core stability and flexibility in my legs

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Second session today was speed chest... Arms and shoulders were legit sore so everything was super light and all about the pump. Felt really good but my whole upper body is smoked now. Gonna pump out some back and legs tomorrow morning (light) and then it's on to vacation/wedding/travel.

I was so hungry when I got home I said screw the deplete and had some grits. They digest better for me vs oats and I didn't feel like cooking rice so that's that.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Second session today was speed chest... Arms and shoulders were legit sore so everything was super light and all about the pump. Felt really good but my whole upper body is smoked now. Gonna pump out some back and legs tomorrow morning (light) and then it's on to vacation/wedding/travel.

I was so hungry when I got home I said screw the deplete and had some grits. They digest better for me vs oats and I didn't feel like cooking rice so that's that.
I am so excited to get in 2 weight lifting sessions in a day once summer hits. I can't get up early enough to get the 1st one lol..5am is not gonna happen ha

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I am so excited to get in 2 weight lifting sessions in a day once summer hits. I can't get up early enough to get the 1st one lol..5am is not gonna happen ha
Ha I always feel so much better at work if I get some exercise (cardio or weights) in before work. I'm addicted to the euphoria that I get pwo. Two a days are rare but cardio and weights are fairly common

jake.miller23

jake.miller23

Awards
  • Established
Ha I always feel so much better at work if I get some exercise (cardio or weights) in before work. I'm addicted to the euphoria that I get pwo. Two a days are rare but cardio and weights are fairly common
Totally agree man, i've been doing HIIT in the morning, then weights in evening. I love it

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Legs and back light and fast this morning... My body is totally smoked between the lower calories and heavy workload the last few days. Sore all over. Weight this morning was back up to 186lb which is a bit surprising. Could be an anomaly though but I don't think so since both food volume and calories have been a little lower the last two days. As I'm going on vacation the next few days, I prob wont update much, if at all until monday night so I'll give a recap of so far (I have about one week left) as well as some thoughts...

What I've seen so far:
-Weight has been very slow to drop throughout the cycle even though body comp is slowly changing for the better. Assumption - high level of muscle retention.
-Bloat has been off and on even after dropping the TTA that I had been using at the beginning. I am a bit disappointed here as the arimistane usually does a fairly good job of drying me up. This leads me to believe the osta is causing a bit of bloat itself.
-No noticeable effect on pump in the gym or through the day.
-Suppression sides (low libido, lack of energy, mood swings, etc) have been present the last two weeks or so. Seems this kicked in about week 4-5
-Sleep was incredible up unitl about two weeks ago. Vivid dreams, well rested, etc. Currently though I wake up tired and groggy and quality has been lower through the night.
-Fat loss has been pretty much standard for any diet. Osta does not seem to have accelerated this process in any amount.

The vacation days I will be eating without a planned diet but will try to keep it reasonable with maybe 1-2 exceptions (big splurges to enjoy everything). I do plan to drink a bit while there as well, but mostly on the wedding night and maybe 1 other "big" event. There is a gym on site so I will try to get a few workouts in, even if quick and easy.

Threlpappy

Awards
Great log, thanks...
Is it to early for you to deside if you would try it again?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Great log, thanks...
Is it to early for you to deside if you would try it again?
I'm gonna run it out the last week before I make any conclusions... Sometimes a week can make a huge difference

Ozman611

Awards
Hey man you have done well with your log. I think I'm in week 4. Had some bad family news in my first week which stopped me training so I have wasted a week or so training.

I had lost 14lbs but chucking the diet out the window at weekends has seen me put 3 of those back on. I have lost stubborn belly fat that I just don't normally shift. (Bear in mind I'm 41)
Also, I have experienced an increase in my pumps. Yesterday after sets of seated rows my forearms felt literally inflated to the point it was painful to bend and flex my arm they were so tight.
I've also experienced shin pumps when running.
Libido is down slightly but that could be affected with everything going on in my personal life.
So far I am really liking it and would defo run again.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hey man you have done well with your log. I think I'm in week 4. Had some bad family news in my first week which stopped me training so I have wasted a week or so training.

I had lost 14lbs but chucking the diet out the window at weekends has seen me put 3 of those back on. I have lost stubborn belly fat that I just don't normally shift. (Bear in mind I'm 41)
Also, I have experienced an increase in my pumps. Yesterday after sets of seated rows my forearms felt literally inflated to the point it was painful to bend and flex my arm they were so tight.
I've also experienced shin pumps when running.
Libido is down slightly but that could be affected with everything going on in my personal life.
So far I am really liking it and would defo run again.
Awesome! Thanks for popping back in

jake.miller23

jake.miller23

Awards
  • Established
Do you think viron by blr would work as a serm after ostashred?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Do you think viron by blr would work as a serm after ostashred?
Well it's not a serm so no... Blr makes a "serm" called rebirth. You could use that if you can't get a true one

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
i'd still use a real one, nothing OTC can replace a true SERM

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would agree. Go with nolva or clomid after ostashred.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ok thanks guys
There are a couple guys getting bloodwork done with rebirth to confirm it really works. So far only results I've seen are not too impressive but the cycle was long and multi super suppressive compounds so that's not a good comparison to osta either.

As stated I would exhaust all resources to get a proven serm before I went with something new and untested.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Waiting on more selfies!!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Back! Took the vacation time to really refuel and relax a bit. I did train back one day and legs another but for the most part it was sun, volleyball, swimming, and plenty of food (and drinks). I'll be interested to see how the scale and body comp looks as I didn't get too crazy except for one or two meals so if anything I may have just added a few junk food lbs but kickstarted my metabolism again which it probably needed as I almost never have cheat meals when I cut (it's a mental thing I struggle with). Still have a shiitty travel schedule ahead of me with another flight tonight and then a final one in the morning followed by going straight to work. Depending how I feel I might hit the gym tomorrow night for something easy (arms or shoulders probably) or just get my schedule back together and take one more test day. Starting next week I'll be redoing my programming rather than going by feel. Thinking of getting back on PHAT and not modifying it this time so I'll still have two days a week off (mon and fri have the most potential to be travel days so that will fit well)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So as I stopped at home to swap vacation for work stuff this morn I decided to throw a couple scoops of albutarex down just to make sure I wasnt dragging ass... Totally not thinking I forgot how strong that stuff is as well as the fact that I haven't eaten in like 18hrs or had any stims for over a week... I'm now at my desk typing like i just blew a fistful of coke and nearly shaking ha. Oops

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bet you feel like you're just knocking tasks out left an right tho ?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Bet you feel like you're just knocking tasks out left an right tho ?
Haha actually it was hard to concentrate. I was trying to translate and interpret boring ass presentation and all I wanted to do was jump out of an airplane

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol. Albutarex is strong stuff even when I'm stim tolerant (which is always lol) nice to have some r&r. How about our pens :( idiots. Gal games in OT and can't even win a single game at home. Still mad about it.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
lol. Albutarex is strong stuff even when I'm stim tolerant (which is always lol) nice to have some r&r. How about our pens :( idiots. Gal games in OT and can't even win a single game at home. Still mad about it.
Love that stuff. It tastes like ass but it's literally cheaper than plain caffeine pills ha. I have like 10 tubs. It's basically rocket fuel.

I'm furious about the pens. I was stuck missing the last two games on a plane (literally flying in circles over the arena as it went to ot and landed just in time for the loss) and then in Mexico. What's even worse is I had to sit at a table with a Rangers fan at the wedding so we had the scores coming in on our phones and I got the shaft. After the start I had such high hopes but man did the season end in a disaster. I don't even know what to do with this team now. Half of them are free agents again. I heard a rumor they were gonna fire Rutherford and promote bill guerin to gm but it sounds like that's not actually gonna happen. Billy g is a boss tho so I wouldn't mind. That and Rutherford totally screwed up the cap down the stretch which really pissed me off since we have Jason botteril as assistant gm and he's pretty much known around the league as the master of the salary cap and all the ridiculous little intricacies and ways to "cheat" the system.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Lifted a pretty short but wicked arm session this evening. I actually don't feel too awfully tired but I'm eating some nice clean foods and gonna get some sleep tonight. I have a little over a week left (I think next Wednesday is my last dose) on this run. Lift tomorrow morning will be shoulders.

Weight this afternoon was right about 188 so it looks like I didn't do too bad while I was on vacation. Definitely nothing like my 28lbs in 8 days last summer ha. Hopefully this little jolt of calories will actually help me reboot things and finish strong here in the last little bit.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Shoulders this morning felt amazing... Definintely needed the few days of rest to really get my groove back. I swear i always try to train every day and just refuse to take breaks and when I actually do I remember how much better I feel... oly to forget the next day ha.

Totally forgot that they have been remodeling my gym the last two weeks while I've been away so when i went in this morning I saw almost all new equipment and such... was really nice but its totally foreign to me as I like my dirty, dark, rusty gyms ha. Also, I fear that more people will start coming there now which annoys me to no extent. Hopefully not.

Sleep last night was just ok... seemed a bit restless through the night and woke up a lot. Still struggling to get out of bed in the mornings too. Weight was back up a bit more to about 190 which makes sense as I refilled all my water and such through the day. Still not much damage done for an all inclusive vacation so it's no big deal.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good to hear man. Keep it up!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Working from home the next few days so i'll get to hit the gym whenever I feel like it... today it was 1:15p which was great as the gym was pretty much empty. Had a very solid back session comprised of deads, pullups, low rows, wide rack pulls, meadows rows, and a finisher set of upper back rows. Had a nice sweat and solid pump going. 10min in the sauna afterwords was the perfect finish. Strength is still disappointingly low at this stage considering that body comp and calories have not dropped as much as I would ahve liked. Frankly I was fairly bloated upon rising this morning as well... Sleep is still jsut ok and I am still waking up tired as of late.

Tomorrow will probably be chest day, followed by legs on saturday and shoulders and arms on sunday. Monday will be an off day before starting my new PHAT style program tuesday. I will toss up the planned routine when I finish it up and let you guys pick it apart a bit.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Changed plans today since I'm gonna help a buddy move and shoot guns and grill tomorrow. Figured I'd be busy so I moved legs up to today and will do a quick chest tomorrow morning.

Absolutely killed my legs. Decided I wanted to go for some higher rep sets of squats so I started with 20 a coupe sets, 15 a couple, 10 a few, one of 6, one of 5, and then back down followed by a few of no idea since I was basically squat drunk. Got over to the accessory leg ext and curl machines and there was a trainer that was a monster (first dude I've see down in atl with MASSIVE legs) working with two girls who were pretty nicely built themselves. I was super motivated just being around them so I just went to town and then finished with leg presses until I was afraid I might not be able to walk home ha.

Side note libido came on out of nowhere today like a 15yr old. Had to take care of some business to settle down ha. Wouldn't mind if it stayed for more than an afternoon.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lmao at take care of some business to settle down!!
Lol. That's pretty funny. Killer leg workouts are one of the best feelings imo.

And What a nice friend to help move lol. I loathe moving! But will still help friends. Just glad I don't own a truck.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Lol. That's pretty funny. Killer leg workouts are one of the best feelings imo.

And What a nice friend to help move lol. I loathe moving! But will still help friends. Just glad I don't own a truck.
Haha the truck and knowledge that I go to the gym is like a guaranteed invite to every moving party.

Went in for quick chest this morning... Friggin dbags everywhere just taking up space. I wanted to throw weights at people instead of lifting. Workout was just ok since everything was out of order and messy. Frustration was on point ha.

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
I just saw this thread and it peaked my interest to try osta shred! Awesome detailed log bro. Has it had any effect on your libido at all?

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
Haha the truck and knowledge that I go to the gym is like a guaranteed invite to every moving party.
So it's not just me!!! Everybody needs my help to move, but they ALWAYS ask after a heavy lift day! They don't understand the soreness

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I just saw this thread and it peaked my interest to try osta shred! Awesome detailed log bro. Has it had any effect on your libido at all?
Have you read any of those details ha? Jk man.

Lately (last 3-4 wks) libido has been absolutely gone. Yesterday however was a raging teen day out of nowhere but back to zero again today.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So it's not just me!!! Everybody needs my help to move, but they ALWAYS ask after a heavy lift day! They don't understand the soreness
Brutal leg day yesterday. I know our pain

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So my quads have been sore to the touch today. Been a long time since they felt this good ha. High reps ftw.

Hit shoulders hard today completely without a plan. Went different than normal and started with laterals and rear delt destroyers before getting to the presses and I really liked it. Felt a much better connection during the laterals since I was fresh.

A little "clean but sexy" food porn
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1430699055.437295.jpg

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Asparagus sautéed with minced garlic and then salt and peppered is my go-to.

Meal looks good btw

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My exact dinner dude!! Asparagus, brown rice and grilled chicken.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks guys. Love having a big old dinner. Basically similar to that almost every night ha. Rotate the veggies between broccoli, cauliflower, asparagus, and a homemade veggie stew

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My wife does an awesome asparagus. A little olive oil drizzle with garlic and red pepper. Bomb

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man. My food never looks like that lol. By the time I'm done cooking I'm usually over it anyway haha

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
dang that looks awesome! That makes me hungry and i just ate. ha

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Man. My food never looks like that lol. By the time I'm done cooking I'm usually over it anyway haha
This was more "sexy" only because it almost didn't fit on the plate ha... I'm usually more of a "throw it all in a bowl" kind of guy

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Finally took a full day off today. Just did some walking for about an hour while my truck was getting new tires so a little active recovery and some sun.

Gonna start my PHAT routine tomorrow (which I still haven't finished laying out yet ha). Two more days on osta then it's a nice light pct and hopefully a quick recovery. Final review will go up Thursday or Friday. Will prob try to get some finishing pics too (spoiler alert... They won't be too impressive haha)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Day 1 of PHAT... went with back and shoulders which a was an interesting combo. Something I hadn't tried before when pairing things and I have to say I liked it. Went retty easy on shoulders since they were just worked hard 2 days ago. Overall the routine was kind of thrown together on the spot today but it was more to get a feel for the sets and reps... one thing that feels odd to me is doing only like 2 sets for an exercise so I'll have to get used to that.

Weight hasn't been moving at all the last couple weeks really (fluctuing a couple pounds up and down so the avg is prob totally stagnant), even with some overfeeding on vacation for a couple days, as well as some underfeeding when I returned. I'm honestly really disappointed in the total lack of help the osta has offered in the weight loss dept. I had much higher hopes for it acutally "helping" some. Over the next couple weeks I'm going to really clamp down and get into a pretty heavy deficit and try to drop some quick weight. Once I see some solid progress in the mirror then I will being to back off but something has to move here as it's been far too long "cutting" and not having much to show for it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Olympus Labs UK 10
CorpKiller Anabolics 1
Anabolics 14
Tank999 Supplement Auction 0
Supplements 13