Its time to Osta Shred

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like some good progress! I love Ostar1ne, finishing up my 20mg 8 week cycle soon. Still not sure when to start my PCT. I'm considering starting mine with a couple of days left on Osta, but not sure if I should wait until I finish it. Thoughts?

I'm probably going to post up pics in my workout log. First 4 weeks I also ran PN's 11-OXODERM. I think there will be a noticeable difference in the mirror, but I have only gained about 5-6 lbs. total over the cycle. I've been averaging about 3k calories per day.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like some good progress! I love Ostar1ne, finishing up my 20mg 8 week cycle soon. Still not sure when to start my PCT. I'm considering starting mine with a couple of days left on Osta, but not sure if I should wait until I finish it. Thoughts?

I'm probably going to post up pics in my workout log. First 4 weeks I also ran PN's 11-OXODERM. I think there will be a noticeable difference in the mirror, but I have only gained about 5-6 lbs. total over the cycle. I've been averaging about 3k calories per day.
I always just start PCT day after last dose of whatever.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

I can't see any reason to start pct before finishing... You're still introducing a suppressive compound so there's nothing to be gained.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I always just start PCT day after last dose of whatever.
I can't see any reason to start pct before finishing... You're still introducing a suppressive compound so there's nothing to be gained.
Thanks, guys. I guess I was just thinking about folks that use Osta for PCT until their PCT kicks in. 20mg is pretty suppressive, though, so that makes sense.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would agree with the others. Just finish your cycle and then start up on the pct.

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
My pct layout is

Nolva 20/10/10
Pct 3x 3/3/3
Clenviscerate 2x ED
Animal cuts pack 2/2/2
And starting week 2 I start preloading cycle assist for my upcoming cycle. I though about bridging but too many people suggested against it.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My pct layout is

Nolva 20/10/10
Pct 3x 3/3/3
Clenviscerate 2x ED
Animal cuts pack 2/2/2
And starting week 2 I start preloading cycle assist for my upcoming cycle. I though about bridging but too many people suggested against it.
How far are you into PCT? Two weeks or so? Going well so far, as in retention?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Shoulders today. Again I felt good and tried out some new moves. basically just pressing variations that focus on removing the triceps. Really liked them. Pump was great after supersetting with some light lateral raises too.

I'm actually pretty bored with the "random" training I've been doing and now that I have a better idea of what work will entail I think I'm going to go back to my PHAT type layout. Might keep it to the standard 5 day vs the 6 day that I had been running. Thinking T/W/R each week will be my hypertrophy and PPL days, while weekends will be my heavy, push/pull days. Gonna have to do a little thinking on exercise selection and such but I have a feeling this is what Ill start working towards and plan to have it in place for after this run (for consistency sake)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
somehow my update from yesterday didn't actually go through... lame.

Back day. did some heavy rack pulls as I was planning on legs today so didn't wanna be too rough on the hamstrings or my already abnormally large ass. Workout felt really good even though weights were just average. managed to get a blister on my one hand somehow too ha.

Weight this morning is actually up again (192.2lb) which is concerning. I do seem to be finding that my pants are fitting a little looser so potentially I'm gaining muscle but at this level of deficit I find that hard to believe. could be just a bad water retention day. Either way, I will plan to cut calories again next week (should be at 2300 now) and see how that works. If nothing happens, I may change up the meal timing from my current light eating through the day and big meal at night (a la warrior diet) and go back to a more balanced meal plan.

Leg day this morning was great. decided to do my rdl's before squats to change it up and see how it felt and I liked it. Felt much more motivated as I wasn't totally exhausted already from the squat session.

1kerry

Awards
sorry to hi-jack this thread, but does a 7week @25mg for cutting goals would be a good cycle for a 33 y-old guy with 3 hdrol cycle already?? Or should i go for 8 weeker @30mg?

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sorry to hi-jack this thread, but does a 7week @25mg for cutting goals would be a good cycle for a 33 y-old guy with 3 hdrol cycle already?? Or should i go for 8 weeker @30mg?
Honestly I feel 20 is better for 8 weeks. That's my opinion anyway.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I agree with misfit, from what i've seen most people don't see any benefit to increasing to 30. 8 weeks is fine tho at 20-25

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, I've got 10 years on ya!!. Just curious. As it seems I would have to cut super aggressively to get results at this point. Things just respond a little slower than they used too!

Not your case though youngster.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ok, I've got 10 years on ya!!. Just curious. As it seems I would have to cut super aggressively to get results at this point. Things just respond a little slower than they used too!

Not your case though youngster.
Ha I wish that were true. I do ususally have to get pretty aggressive with my cuts but I'm purposely trying not to or at lleast to prolong the ineveitable. 17-1800 is my usual target towards the mid-end of a cut

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ha I wish that were true. I do ususally have to get pretty aggressive with my cuts but I'm purposely trying not to or at lleast to prolong the ineveitable. 17-1800 is my usual target towards the mid-end of a cut
Gotcha

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The weigh in could be an anomaly. I'd give it a few more days.. Your progression tho is good this far maynnne

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The weigh in could be an anomaly. I'd give it a few more days.. Your progression tho is good this far maynnne
Looks like it was... 186.2 today ha. Quick shoulder session this afternoon went really well. Weights felt good and stamina was high.

Feeling a bit of a negative effect on libido though. Have had almost no interest in sex (gf is in town so this is becoming and issue) which is poorly timed.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol^ yeah that timing is no Bueno. So how bout them pens? I know we have a 24 hour window rule so in being vague lol.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Lol^ yeah that timing is no Bueno. So how bout them pens? I know we have a 24 hour window rule so in being vague lol.
I'm all caught up ha. Nightmare until that last day. Thank god for buffalo being so terrible. That was a gift from the hockey gods for game 82... Nyr is gonna be a nasty series tho for sure. Nervous as hell since we've been so awful lately.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Chest session this morning went great. Strength was solid, endurance was nearly endless, focus on point, and pump was great. Just an overall good day.

Libido is still crap but I'll be hitting the road for work all week so it's whatever now. All business until the end of the run ha.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Travel day today but I was able to squeeze in a little mini back session at the hotel gym. They have one of those everything cable combo machines so I'll be using that throughout the next few mornings. Gonna go for wicked pump and squeeze workouts with some db work there as well. Gonna save legs until the weekend tho when I can get to some real weights and just go balls out on sat.

I feel like I'm finally tightening up a bit in the midsection which I believe is mostly due to the tta finally clearing out. Over the next two weeks I'm hoping to see some big changes before its beach week. Prob will do some carb manipulation and try to do a little mini peak week before vacation show off day ha. We will see ;)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you like always traveling or does it get old? At least you have time to workout after your days as long as the hotel has a gym (it sounds like most of yours do) I know for a fact I would eat like a fat boy if I was traveling lol. I still eat like a fat boy for the most part and I actually have time to prep haha. Keep up the dedication. 3 weeks and counting. Go pens

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you like always traveling or does it get old? At least you have time to workout after your days as long as the hotel has a gym (it sounds like most of yours do) I know for a fact I would eat like a fat boy if I was traveling lol. I still eat like a fat boy for the most part and I actually have time to prep haha. Keep up the dedication. 3 weeks and counting. Go pens
I need your address. Messages are down and I don't have anything lol

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I really just started lately but I've always liked it. I'm easy to please so a gym and food and I'm happy. I have epic self control (borderline eating disorder at times) so that's not an issue. Sometimes the gym can be hard as most hotels only have ****tty little ones with a few db's. I do have an la fitness membership now tho so I try to stay close to one if I can and go in the mornings before work in case I get stuck late.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Did quick arms this morning and then a lite extra this afternoon/Eve too. Dinner was at some Chinese buffet but luckily they had some reasonably diet friendly foods for me so I just loaded up on veggies and chicken thighs (plus a few shrimp).

Gonna destroy shoulders with a db barrage tomorrow morning and then it's hockey playoffs so late nights and no sleep ha.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
For the firs time in a few weeks I felt like crap when my alarm went of fthis morning. Ended up deciding that I needed the morning off so I went back to sleep and am still dragging asss now. Not sure why (maybe not enough food?) but I plan to still get in shoulders this afternoon if I feel up to it. The plan will be shoulders in the afternoon, dinner and hockey, AM workout tomorrow, then work and travel all day. Gonna be flying at 8pm so NO WORDS ON THE PENS GAME!!! haha I'm gonna watch it when I get home around midnight and basically jsut skip sleep. Priorities ;)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Blah another awfully tired morning today. It has to be diet related as I haven't been tired like this since starting the cut and def not since starting the osta. Still seem to be sleeping well but just not feeling as refreshed. Dreams are still wild and pretty vivid.

Today will be a full day off since I just feel like I need the recovery. I will be traveling all eeing as well so no chance for a PM workout. Prob just gonna hold off until after work tomorrow and then go for a nice big session at my local gym. THinking big weights for either legs or back.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Does all the traveling take a toll on you?
Hasn't up until now but I also really have just started within the alst month or so. The one thing I find hard is to eat clean and enough on the road so that leads to some of the tiredness. If I want to eat clean, I barely ever come close to my target kcasl (even with a few shakes thrown on top)... If I want to eat whatever, I can't stay lean so its a pain in the ass unless I'm on my own and can just grocery store it for dinners instead of restaurants all the time.

1kerry

Awards
Hasn't up until now but I also really have just started within the alst month or so. The one thing I find hard is to eat clean and enough on the road so that leads to some of the tiredness. If I want to eat clean, I barely ever come close to my target kcasl (even with a few shakes thrown on top)... If I want to eat whatever, I can't stay lean so its a pain in the ass unless I'm on my own and can just grocery store it for dinners instead of restaurants all the time.
HEY BRO, are you using any kind of AI?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^^^Thats the reason i like ostashred so much is cause it have you covered all in one product. ha

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Its been decided it's not your kcals that is causing your tiredness it's the fact your not meeting your hormonal numbers. You must do as you advised me this morning open up your cabinet and take everything.....

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Its been decided it's not your kcals that is causing your tiredness it's the fact your not meeting your hormonal numbers. You must do as you advised me this morning open up your cabinet and take everything.....
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1429273847.095461.jpg
wel it's not a cabinet but there is a "box of fun"...

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
As planned I slept in this morning after watching my pens drop game 1. Game wasn't too bad after the beating in the first though so my hopes are still high.

Gym just now was interesting... Went to a diff one then normal and it was new and empty of people which was great. Unfortunately my workout just get sub par. I was doing everything right but mood, pump, and overall mind muscle connection was just not there. I was frustrated the entire time. Pushed through but I'm just not in a good place mentally right now.

I have two potential reason I can think of for my current situation:
1) not enough food has finally caught up to me this week and has put a damper on things
2) suppression is setting in

I'll be refueling with plenty of food over the next few days before vacation next weekend so I'll be able to tell by Monday if food is the cause or if it's suppression related. My thoughts are that it is more than likely suppression as the lack of libido and beginning of the "down" days began last week when I was home and eating well. Full report out on Monday with new weight and further thoughts.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ate plenty last night and felt a little bloated this morn but stepped on the scale anyways just to see... Down all the way to 183.2 ha. Bit too much of a drop but I guess it's ok just for one week and considering next weekend is the beach. Gonna feed up today and tomorrow too and then weigh in officially on Monday.

Absolutely destroyed my legs today. Focus was back on point and I was able to use the rage/frustration to push myself really well. At the end my legs were so fried I seriously debated if I had to bend over and pick up my water bottle or just say f it and leave it there ha. Now I just keep tripping over things because I can lift my feet high enough when I walk. It's the best feeling ;)

Hercules1982

Hercules1982

Awards
I have to agree. When I bumped to 25 is when libido disappeared. Probably will stick to 20 next time as well. Forgot to mention I ran Iron Legion X1-KT the last few weeks on my run and that brought out the ab veins for the first time ever!!
Not to hijack the thread, but what dosage did you run x1-kt at? I am doing 20mg Osta + 1mg xikt now, planning to bump up the xikt later. Will do an 8 week cycle.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not to hijack the thread, but what dosage did you run x1-kt at? I am doing 20mg Osta + 1mg xikt now, planning to bump up the xikt later. Will do an 8 week cycle.
Started at 1ml/day for 2 weeks. Then 1.5 for a week. And finished at 2ml/day. Must say that's the sweet spot. The expensive sweet spot.

Hercules1982

Hercules1982

Awards
Started at 1ml/day for 2 weeks. Then 1.5 for a week. And finished at 2ml/day. Must say that's the sweet spot. The expensive sweet spot.
Sounds exactly like my plan, thanks a lot!

Well... you really cant put a price tag on well defined abs and low bodyfat :)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
This is exactly how I ran it as well. Stuff is awesome but you def need to bump the dose. My avi is from about a week or two before the end of when I ran it too so results were there for sure.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Had a monster back day today. Since I did legs yesterday I went for rack pulls instead of full deads. From the first set I just felt like strength was gonna be epic. Ended up pulling 365 for a double from knee height which is 20lb more then I had pulled previously (it's been a long time since I did racks tho so I haven't tested). Either way it get good to have a "strong" day since strength has been garbage the last few weeks.

Rest of the workout was normal, no other crazy strength feats so nothing to brag about there. Just felt good overall. Whole body is sore today which just feels amazing.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Where's Ozman611 and Joepower at? How're things going for you guys?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is exactly how I ran it as well. Stuff is awesome but you def need to bump the dose. My avi is from about a week or two before the end of when I ran it too so results were there for sure.
Haha my avi is from the end of my XI KT / Osta run as well.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Weigh in is a bit skewed this morning as I didn't get up to lift and didn't have my morning dump ha. Weight yesterday was 184.3 so I'll stick with that. Decided I wanted to sleep in this morning as it was cool and rainy and just hit the gym this afternoon (gonna try out another different one in the area). It'll be a shoulder day so it wont be too hard to find equipment.

Legs are still totally trashed today too... basically hobbling around and scared to sit.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Olympus Labs UK 10
CorpKiller Anabolics 1
Anabolics 14
Tank999 Supplement Auction 0
Supplements 13