Its time to Osta Shred

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no source talk on AM man.

You should def go with a serm tho. The positives far outweigh the negatives. Low t is nothing fun and can ruin a good time on.

As for the info. Mg got you covered. The clinical trials all are with very low doses (3-5mg) and all showed suppression even at short time lengths. Upping that dose 5-10x will most certainly be worse.

People have done OTC and with a lighter compound like osta you'll most likely recover but in the time it takes you could be in for a rough ride as well as losing some of what you just worked so hard for. For $20 it's worth it.
Agreed. I did OTC my first run, and didn't recover optimally. I'm better prepared this time.

Threlpappy

Awards
Lol best reply ever... Thanks for not being harsh... I already hover in the realm of low T just because of crap genetics.. I'll grab some novla!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Lol best reply ever... Thanks for not being harsh... I already hover in the realm of low T just because of crap genetics.. I'll grab some novla!
if you're already low then don't even risk it. $20 is well worth avoiding weeks-months of miserably low t or even lifetime TRT.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
$20 aint nothing. if you got the cash for the cycle you got the cash for proper pct

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
F$&@..... Now I'm scared
It isn't a decision to take lightly, for sure. I mean you ARE messing with your body's biochemical processes. Just something to consider.

How old are you, Threlpappy?

Threlpappy

Awards
It isn't a decision to take lightly, for sure. I mean you ARE messing with your body's biochemical processes. Just something to consider.

How old are you, Threlpappy?
38.. Post kids/ vasectomy.. I'm a thin body, and have been feeling beat up for a bit, regular lifting/ light cardio for about 4 years and off and on before that.

I just feel like I need a slight edge to get over the hump

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
38.. Post kids/ vasectomy.. I'm a thin body, and have been feeling beat up for a bit, regular lifting/ light cardio for about 4 years and off and on before that.

I just feel like I need a slight edge to get over the hump
I would take a look at your diet and training first before doing anything. I've used Ostarine, and I don't think it is as dangerous as the PHs that just got banned. I've only used 11-OXO and keto and Ostarine, nothing more than those. Yes Ostarine is suppressive, but it is not on the magnitude of other compounds.

What type of lifting do you do? I was horribly out of shape and had never lifted before when I started to lift at age 36. I only started using the 11-KT and 11-OXO and Ostarine last year.

Threlpappy

Awards
I would take a look at your diet and training first before doing anything. I've used Ostarine, and I don't think it is as dangerous as the PHs that just got banned. I've only used 11-OXO and keto and Ostarine, nothing more than those. Yes Ostarine is suppressive, but it is not on the magnitude of other compounds.

What type of lifting do you do? I was horribly out of shape and had never lifted before when I started to lift at age 36. I only started using the 11-KT and 11-OXO and Ostarine last year.
I ran some rather out of control diet changes,.. Raised the T from 200 to 400.
Right now I'm doing a modified Arnold blueprint... It's still not enough

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
i wouldn't touch Ostarine, or any OTC steroid, or steroid in general until you've reached a plateau

faaaaar too many times do people jump in the world of anabolics, mild or not mild, too early without knowing how their body responds to different training techniques, diet techniques, etc. And not only do they end up no better off, but they end up worse off due to the negative side effects.

it really boils down to three questions:

1) How long have I been training naturally for?
2) How's my diet? Do i know the exact or close estimates of calories I need to grow, macronutrients that my body responds BEST too (some do better with higher carbs, some lower for example)
3) Am i plateaued or stuck? or am I being lazy and want the "quick" fix

just something to think about brother

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would just do the basics if you want to get stronger and lose some fat. General idea of you lifts?

We can take this to PM booneman77 if you want, don't want to derail your thread too much!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i wouldn't touch Ostarine, or any OTC steroid, or steroid in general until you've reached a plateau

faaaaar too many times do people jump in the world of anabolics, mild or not mild, too early without knowing how their body responds to different training techniques, diet techniques, etc. And not only do they end up no better off, but they end up worse off due to the negative side effects.

it really boils down to three questions:

1) How long have I been training naturally for?
2) How's my diet? Do i know the exact or close estimates of calories I need to grow, macronutrients that my body responds BEST too (some do better with higher carbs, some lower for example)
3) Am i plateaued or stuck? or am I being lazy and want the "quick" fix

just something to think about brother
^^^Great post!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
My suggestion is to start your own thread. In there you can outline your exact routine, diet etc and we can help you dial it in. Playing with hormones is def not something you want ot do if you're skeptical. Research for some more time and get a better handle on things before you make a move like this

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My suggestion is to start your own thread. In there you can outline your exact routine, diet etc and we can help you dial it in. Playing with hormones is def not something you want ot do if you're skeptical. Research for some more time and get a better handle on things before you make a move like this
^^^Agree 100%. make a thread, bro. We'll jump in there and tell you what we know, and hopefully something we have experienced will help you out!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I would just do the basics if you want to get stronger and lose some fat. General idea of you lifts?

We can take this to PM booneman77 if you want, don't want to derail your thread too much!
Ya, if this wasn't a log I'd say keep going but I don't want to get too far off track. Feel free to link your thread here tho Threlpappy and we will follow over.
Swolbraham with the fact hammer BOOOOMMMM!

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
interested to see how you like it Boone, i've seen many logs on Osta and the results just don't seem to justify the potential causes of harm (shutdown, lethargy, etc)

but we shall soon see

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
interested to see how you like it Boone, i've seen many logs on Osta and the results just don't seem to justify the potential causes of harm (shutdown, lethargy, etc)

but we shall soon see
Same here. I don't mind being the guinea pig now and again ha. Such a wide variety of results/sides too.

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
If you decide to hold offv and do a training log or if you run it and log I'm in. Over had through my cycle and I'm more than happy to help out any way I can

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Finally got enough sleep last night and man did it make a difference. I woke up feeling refreshed and ready for leg day. Gotta say too that it seems that I'm in a much better mood today as well. I've heard other accounts of this from osta so that could be the case. Hoping its not just one of those "feel good compared to yesterday" type. Caught myself singing to the radio on the drive in and whistling and such. Just a good feeling.

Workout was pretty smooth. Decided to give front squats a realy try so I did about 5 sets with lighter weights and then began to ss with back squats when the reps got low. I've never really done fronts before so it was a bit of learning day and def not anyhtign serious as far as weight (think I worked up to 155 for 5 then went to back up to 285). Crushed hamstrings after on the seated leg curl. Hard/long squeeze was the key here and I can already feel them.

As per the norm, I am currently dropping everything I pick up and have to constantly squat down to pick it up... Always happens after leg day ha.

Felt slightly more pumped all around pwo (not leg related) which could either be from the osta or just my body getting back its groove after the sleep/travel whirlwind. We will see if this full body pump gets better.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
double post

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Have an appointment at the allergist today for these stupid ass hives I get randomly on my hands... went in to to work early so I can leave early so my gym time will be later this afternoon. Shoulder destruction will ensue.

I have always had small shoulders so lately I've been really trying to crush them with volume and may even begin training them more often to help. Any tips on shoulder growth would be much appreciated. Specifically related to mid and rear delts.

Once again i felt pretty good upon waking up (rested and energized). Mood is pretty much back to normal, so yesterday's extreme "cheeriness" seems to have been more due to sleep finally coming back into my life ha.

One thing I forgot to mention at the beginning is that I have had some forearm tendonitis in my left arm for the last year or so and it has severely hampered my bicep training (and back a little bit) so I am hoping the osta will help out here a bit so that I can get back to full power on all my exercises (specifaclly bb curls and mid-narrow grip pullups/bb rows)

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have an appointment at the allergist today for these stupid ass hives I get randomly on my hands... went in to to work early so I can leave early so my gym time will be later this afternoon. Shoulder destruction will ensue.

I have always had small shoulders so lately I've been really trying to crush them with volume and may even begin training them more often to help. Any tips on shoulder growth would be much appreciated. Specifically related to mid and rear delts.

Once again i felt pretty good upon waking up (rested and energized). Mood is pretty much back to normal, so yesterday's extreme "cheeriness" seems to have been more due to sleep finally coming back into my life ha.

One thing I forgot to mention at the beginning is that I have had some forearm tendonitis in my left arm for the last year or so and it has severely hampered my bicep training (and back a little bit) so I am hoping the osta will help out here a bit so that I can get back to full power on all my exercises (specifaclly bb curls and mid-narrow grip pullups/bb rows)
I love those John Meadows rear delt destroyer sets. I also love One Arm DB Rows and Face Pulls for rear delts as well.

Osta helped out my wrist quite a bit, you might want to use straps for the destroyer sets if it bothers your grip.

[video=youtube;HxFs72mYYsM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxFs72mYYsM[/video]

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I love those John Meadows rear delt destroyer sets. I also love One Arm DB Rows and Face Pulls for rear delts as well.

Osta helped out my wrist quite a bit, you might want to use straps for the destroyer sets if it bothers your grip.

[video=youtube;HxFs72mYYsM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxFs72mYYsM[/video]
Love destroyer sets. Haven't done them at my new gym yet tho.. looks like they're on today's menu! Good call.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good stuff boon! Hopefully they get the hives figured out.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Love destroyer sets. Haven't done them at my new gym yet tho.. looks like they're on today's menu! Good call.
People look at me like I have two heads when I do them. LOL. Then again, I think most people think that I am a much more muscular version of Walter White anyway :D

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Good stuff boon! Hopefully they get the hives figured out.
They never do since hives are such a random reaction and can be from just about anything but I might finally try to get the allergy injections to "cure" them since I'm allergic to everything under the sun (mostly just runny nose/sneezy crap, nothing serious or food allergies tho). Pretty much would be nice not to sneeze at everything on earth and have a constant sinus infection ha... oh and to not randomly have my hand swell up and itch once a year for 2 weeks with these bs hives

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
People look at me like I have two heads when I do them. LOL. Then again, I think most people think that I am a much more muscular version of Walter White anyway :D
haha thats a hilarious comparison. You should go in your underwear and rubber gloves someday just to mess with people. maybe wear a gas mask to freak them out

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha thats a hilarious comparison. You should go in your underwear and rubber gloves someday just to mess with people. maybe wear a gas mask to freak them out
LMAO that would be awesome!

breakoutyear

Awards
halloween ha
Late but In! Similarly, I am interested in Osta Shred but since this is sort a cutter/mass maintainer could I add Platinum Nutra's LGD for muscle and a strong recomp? Or would that be overkill to the receptors?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Late but In! Similarly, I am interested in Osta Shred but since this is sort a cutter/mass maintainer could I add Platinum Nutra's LGD for muscle and a strong recomp? Or would that be overkill to the receptors?
thanks for joining in the fun.

Honestly I don't know much about lgd but a few people have been mentioning it lately. Not sure how effective two sarms would be as they're selective by nature and may just compete for receptors (total guess here on my part tho so please someone correct me if I'm wrong here)

breakoutyear

Awards
thanks for joining in the fun.

Honestly I don't know much about lgd but a few people have been mentioning it lately. Not sure how effective two sarms would be as they're selective by nature and may just compete for receptors (total guess here on my part tho so please someone correct me if I'm wrong here)
No problem! Ok I see so I guess adding a PH like 1-Andro might compete with the receptors as well... (if anyone knows feel free to educate me lol)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So after a complete waste of time at the allergist (guy literally told me "i have no idea what that is") I got an awesome shoulder session in at a different gym. I've been trying out all of the different LA fitness's in my area and theyre all surprisingly unique for how close they are ha. This one was a bit older (not as lod as my "home" one) but was nice and empty and the people were pretty serious (aside from the guy who I walked in on having a flex-off with himself in the mirror in the bathroom... BEFORE his workout haha. What a tool).

They had a nice seated OHP station too so I used this instead of my normal stnading ohp. The entire workout i focused on form and squeeze to make sure I'm truly working my shoulders (specifically the front/mid/rear depending on the exercise) not just throwing up weight. Threw in some rear delt destroyers earlier in my workout then normal and really felt the burn as I wa able to squeeze a bit moer due to grip and supporting muscles still being rather fresh.

On the osta front, nothing much to report outside of some sore knees this morning. Not sure if this is from the front squats the other day or if it could be the joint soreness sometimes that comes with arimistane... I will watch this through the weekend. Usually joint pain for me starts in my elbows though so I'm thinking it may just be "new" support tendons/muscles from the front squats.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
looks good in here, congrats on the sns gig

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like a great workout! I had limited time this morning, and didn't get to do any delt destroyers :mad:

Next week!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Sounds like a great workout! I had limited time this morning, and didn't get to do any delt destroyers :mad: Next week!
aw bummer ha. The burn from them is too good. I always forget how nasty it can be until I go to leave the gym and my bag feels like it weights 100lb ha

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You don't do Flex Offs with yourself? Haha I'll admit that I do sometimes but in the privacy in my own home!!

Congrats on the SNS gig too! BA company.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You don't do Flex Offs with yourself? Haha I'll admit that I do sometimes but in the privacy in my own home!!

Congrats on the SNS gig too! BA company.
haha I love a good flex-off with the mirror but only at home... at the gym i'm the guy with a xxxl hoodie over an xxl shirt, headphones, beanie, and sweatpants... I look closer to a homeless person there. I just dont want people to talk to me ha

Thanks!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can't wait to get some wireless headphones so I can just zone in. I use the Beats Pill and gotta be careful with what I listen to due to it being a schools gym.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't wait to get some wireless headphones so I can just zone in. I use the Beats Pill and gotta be careful with what I listen to due to it being a schools gym.
Just got some bluetooth headphones on clearance for $24. I look kinda silly with them on, but who cares if I have my death metal :)

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome! What are some of your favorite bands?
Origin, Dying Fetus, Inherit Disease, Septycal Gorge, Beheaded, Defeated Sanity, Despondency, Disavowed.

Real ugly shiit. LOL (this is merely a fraction of a percentage of even my faves, too many styles to narrow it down)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You guys don't even wanna know what I listen to haha

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Olympus Labs UK 10