Its time to Osta Shred

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didn't see that. could you post the link please. I would be interested to see the results and what he ran
Same here. Ellagic acid as well as E. cottonii are very promising ingredients.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Same here. Ellagic acid as well as E. cottonii are very promising ingredients.
Haven't they been around for a while though. I am interested as to why this combo is supposedly so effective

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
halfhuman did NOT get bloods. We still have yet to see any for rebirth but I assume someone will run them eventually.

Per brundel's comments, Ellagic acid has very poor bioavailability unless mega dosed. These mega doses caused serious stomach problem though and were not useful at that point. The cyclodextrin complex that is in rebirth is supposed to allow for a significant (i think he said 300-500%) increase in uptake/absorption, which allowed for a lower dose and the same effect without the stomach sides.

the e.cottonii was just a late add to the product as it showed some paper promise, but BLR hadn't initially planne don using it. It was cheap to add and looks helpful tho so thats whay it was thrown in last minute.

Here's the thread: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/black-lion-research/256488-who-wants-new-26.html

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I was going to run it in PCT, but it's too far out for the log. Seems pricey.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
400mg Ellagic acid cyclodextrin complex
400mg E cottonii
Per 1 cap
60 caps per bottle.

Ill post a writeup with all the important ellagic and E cottonii studies on Monday as its my Bday and V day this weekend and Im going out of town.
Ill also start promotions and product logs next week.

When I first started working with the Ellagic it didnt work well at low doses doses. =500mg or so. And, at 1000mg it caused stomach discomfort.
The cyclodextrin complex gives it 500-1000% better bioavailability (yes I have studies to support this) and it allows for a much lower dose.
None the less we included 800mg ellagic cyclodextrin complex and 800mg E cottonii per 2 cap dose. A VERY high dose for ellagic and pretty high for e cottonii as well. Ive never seen either used at these doses. The only time I have ever seen an ellagic cyclodextrin is was at 25mg. We use 800,
Frankly..1 cap is more than enough and none of the trial testers used more than 500mg ellagic complex. It was extremely stout in testing and we had not even used the e cottonii so this is just icing on the cake.
Ellagic also has some other interesting properties like fat burning and some others Ill talk about when I begin promotions.
Id say more but I have to leave in about 20 min.
Yes sir ellagic acid is very good. Its been used before like I had said but the doses were always too low. My research indicated we need 1000+mg doses. Well this causes gi issues. So we used cyclodextrins and cranked up the dose. = several grams a day of ellagic in 1 dose.
Plus 800mg e cottonii per 2 caps. Again 1 cap should do it so you have 60 doses.
Ill post some research studies when i get home.
Directly from that thread

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yeah I was going to run it in PCT, but it's too far out for the log. Seems pricey.
I'm waiting to hear from at least some of the ongoing logs that should be started/starting here soon. It's gonna be tough to find bloods for some time but for something like osta its prob not as big a concern. For a hard cycle tho, I would want to see bloods before I risked my balls ha.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bloods after a ph or osta, won't convince me. 16 weeks of test maybe.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree. For some reason I thought it was 50 bucks. Maybe that was MSRP or something.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Bloods after a ph or osta, won't convince me. 16 weeks of test maybe.
At least oyu would know its good enough for those compounds tho. Far more people do PH's the test or injectibles simply due to legality and ease of attainability (at least pre-ban).

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just mean for the use of the term SERM. But you're right, many may find it effective for a 6-8 week run.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I just mean for the use of the term SERM. But you're right, many may find it effective for a 6-8 week run.
well, technically speaking, if it has a similar MOA as nolva/clomid, then it could be called a SERM since that would be what it does... selectively modulates estro receptors ha.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you think Rebirth would be a good serm to use for Osta Shred?
For sure.

Rebirth will be good for any cycle.

For osta I would run one cap all the way.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you mean run one cap of rebirth all the way through PCT? So only use half the bottle?
Osta isn't that suppressive and can probably get away without a serm. But I would run rebirth at 1 cap for 30 days. You could run 2 caps for a week if your worried. But 1 cap will be sufficient enough imo.

Rebirth is very well dosed at one cap.

Joepower

Joepower

Awards
Osta isn't that suppressive and can probably get away without a serm. But I would run rebirth at 1 cap for 30 days. You could run 2 caps for a week if your worried. But 1 cap will be sufficient enough imo.

Rebirth is very well dosed at one cap.
Thanks mannnnn

WorkingClass

WorkingClass

Awards
Subd! Looking into running ostarine after my test p/Hdrol cycle next month. Very interested!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Joepower

Joepower

Awards
I am on day 4 of osta shred right now and only running it at 1 cap a day for week one.

I had a mini headache on day one, but nothing but the good since then.

Crazy how it makes you feel. I feel strong as hell. I box, and I can't wait to hit the boxing gym this weekend. I legitimately feel powerful, I guess slightly aggressive but not in terms of temperament.

My muscles already feel harder too.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I am on day 4 of osta shred right now and only running it at 1 cap a day for week one. I had a mini headache on day one, but nothing but the good since then. Crazy how it makes you feel. I feel strong as hell. I box, and I can't wait to hit the boxing gym this weekend. I legitimately feel powerful, I guess slightly aggressive but not in terms of temperament. My muscles already feel harder too.
awesome! I can't wait to get started Monday. Feel free to keep throwing updates in here if you're not logging on your own.

Joepower

Joepower

Awards
awesome! I can't wait to get started Monday. Feel free to keep throwing updates in here if you're not logging on your own.
Seems like this thread may become a monster thread, so I think it will be cool to throw my updates up in here. Plus if my I did my own thread it may be weak sauce in comparison to what you put up there.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seems like this thread may become a monster thread, so I think it will be cool to throw my updates up in here. Plus if my I did my own thread it may be weak sauce in comparison to what you put up there.
awesome guys. Look forward to them

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
good deal! It's always helpful for people to get multiple views in one thread anyways. Welcome to the team ha

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
good deal! It's always helpful for people to get multiple views in one thread anyways. Welcome to the team ha
Will be following along and fixing spelling mistakes as I see them :) haha dam smartphones!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Will be following along and fixing spelling mistakes as I see them :) haha dam smartphones!
haha good deal. I'm on my phone all the time so I'll need the help!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Today is day 1... took both caps about an hour pre workout this morning. Really not feeling good due to all the travel this weeknd and all the time swings but I decided to go anyways just to get back into the swing of things. Had an OK chest workout but I was def sluggish and strength wa sub par due to lack of food and sleep. I'll be re-fueling today and then should be good to go for tomorrow and beyond.

Starting weight - 193.6lb (this may need changed as I am fairly depleted from lack of food/water during the long travel. I'll check again tomorrow for a better baseline)

Pics to come tonight or tomorrow AM

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet man. Really looking forward to this log

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome, man! Looking forward to your progress!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
As i sit here my one forearm is almost toally cramped up.. very odd. Gotta think its due to the weird diet/water swings over the weekend while traveling tho. Will keep an eye on it tho for the next few days.

Ozman611

Awards
As i sit here my one forearm is almost toally cramped up.. very odd. Gotta think its due to the weird diet/water swings over the weekend while traveling tho. Will keep an eye on it tho for the next few days.
The same thing happened to me. On my 2nd day. Sitting on the couch and my left forearm was almost like spasms. A really strange feeling when sitting with my arm bent, a cramp/spasm would work down the forearm and make my fingers open.

Good luck with your cycle mate, I'm on day 4 of mine trying to shift a bit of weight from the belly but hold on to strength. I will keep an eye on this thread.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The same thing happened to me. On my 2nd day. Sitting on the couch and my left forearm was almost like spasms. A really strange feeling when sitting with my arm bent, a cramp/spasm would work down the forearm and make my fingers open.

Good luck with your cycle mate, I'm on day 4 of mine trying to shift a bit of weight from the belly but hold on to strength. I will keep an eye on this thread.
Wow, odd that you both had the same thing happen. I haven't experienced this from Osta before.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Very odd... mine is less physical but more just that dull, achy pain you get with a charlie horse/cramp. feels like if i dont stretch it a bunch itll cramp up hard. Just odd.

Thanks for your input. Stick around for sure and feel free to throw your own updates in. there's already two of us running osta shred that will be updating here. What exactly are you running?

Ozman611

Awards
I am Just running my pct after a small tbol cycle and thought Osta shred sounded a good edition. I'm running nolva, Osta shred and zma I had read somewhere that ostarine works well with plenty zinc.

Im in my 2nd week of pct and had been losing a bit of strength, the Osta seems to have stopped that and I'm shifting a bit of fat. Happy so far tbh.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Tired as hell again today. Still haven't gotten a good long nights sleep as there was a late pens game on last night that I tried to watch some of. Quick arms session this morning was ok, felt kinda sick to my stomach tho I think from drinking too much water/pre workout before heading to the gym. Nothing really to report on the osta front yet.

Legit starting weight will be this mornings at 197lb. Fully watered and goofed back up yesterday and this is much closer to where I expected to start.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I feel you on the sleep and pens game. Stayed up to watch us lose on ot! Plus this time change is killing me slowly.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I feel you on the sleep and pens game. Stayed up to watch us lose on ot! Plus this time change is killing me slowly.
fuuuuuuuu I recorded the end and haven't watched it yet. Ahhhhh

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
fuuuuuuuu I recorded the end and haven't watched it yet. Ahhhhh
I mean.... Uhhhh... You'll have to watch and see. My bad!!! I seriously hate when that happens. I hide my phone etc. I checked instagram on accident last night and it ruined the first period for me! My bad

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I mean.... Uhhhh... You'll have to watch and see. My bad!!! I seriously hate when that happens. I hide my phone etc. I checked instagram on accident last night and it ruined the first period for me! My bad
I can't even explain my rage right now ha. I did such a good job deleting the emails and notifications from my phone without looking... Day ruined.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't even explain my rage right now ha. I did such a good job deleting the emails and notifications from my phone without looking... Day ruined.
may bad! Seriously I feel for you. Note taken. Won't happen agAin! Same with steelers

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
may bad! Seriously I feel for you. Note taken. Won't happen agAin! Same with steelers
ha deal. Making AM a score-free zone until at least 1 day later

Threlpappy

Awards
I just ordered osta shred and planned to stack it with anafuse... I added a joint sup, but I planned on just useîng post cycle 3x for pct.. What do you guys think about using an OTC pct with this ostra... Strong sup shop thinks it's ok

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
I just ordered osta shred and planned to stack it with anafuse... I added a joint sup, but I planned on just useîng post cycle 3x for pct.. What do you guys think about using an OTC pct with this ostra... Strong sup shop thinks it's ok
Please read the thread before posting all over hah
This topic has been beaten with a stick on this thread and others.
8 weeks at 25mg, im def using a serm

Threlpappy

Awards
Sry,.. I did read,.. And I know why guys feel like they want to .. But where's the sience,.. Who says it depresses, how much? Just want to get it right

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
I posted the link to the article showing suppression earlier. It shows little suppression 3-5mg dose. I'm running osta shred now and am running 25/25/25/25/37/37. There's not a ton of bloods yet for osta. But it does raise e levels and effect test. Therefore a serm is highly recommended.

Threlpappy

Awards
Thanks man... I missed it.. I haven't used a serm so I'm not totally down with the dosing numbers.. I do think I want novla just to avoid going blind from Clomid...

But where does one get novla?

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
cant source, just use google and research companines based on the search results

Threlpappy

Awards
Are they mostly legit?,,, can you give me a first letter?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks man... I missed it.. I haven't used a serm so I'm not totally down with the dosing numbers.. I do think I want novla just to avoid going blind from Clomid... But where does one get novla?
no source talk on AM man.

You should def go with a serm tho. The positives far outweigh the negatives. Low t is nothing fun and can ruin a good time on.

As for the info. Mg got you covered. The clinical trials all are with very low doses (3-5mg) and all showed suppression even at short time lengths. Upping that dose 5-10x will most certainly be worse.

People have done OTC and with a lighter compound like osta you'll most likely recover but in the time it takes you could be in for a rough ride as well as losing some of what you just worked so hard for. For $20 it's worth it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Olympus Labs UK 10
CorpKiller Anabolics 1
Anabolics 14
Tank999 Supplement Auction 0
Supplements 13