It's done, just did first injection of 250mg test cyp.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The strength and endurance gains are through the roof. It's almost like magic, lol.

Benching 225 x 10 right now. I know that's nothing to brag about, especially when on cycle, but I'm happy with it and focus more on reps rather than weight.
Really? Looking at your av, you look really big. I would have assumed you were way past that naturally.

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
Really? Looking at your av, you look really big. I would have assumed you were way past that naturally.
I've never weighed more than 175lbs, even after PH cycles.

I guess some would take issue with my hormone use, but the truth is I was 130lbs when I started lifting, put on 30lbs of lean mass before using hormones.

Looking to exit this cycle around 190lbs. I feel confident I can get there, but not so sure how much I'll retain.

AwhYeah

AwhYeah

Banned
Awards
I will know how you feel soon. I'm done with prohormones.

Is it weird I feel like injecting is more "normal" than popping pills all day?

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
I will know how you feel soon. I'm done with prohormones.

Is it weird I feel like injecting is more "normal" than popping pills all day?

In many cases it's actually a safer ROA.

Of course any time a needle is involved you'll be lumped in with narcotic junkies by ignorant people. I can't imagine what some would think of me if they knew I stick myself with a needle.

AwhYeah

AwhYeah

Banned
Awards
In many cases it's actually a safer ROA.

Of course any time a needle is involved you'll be lumped in with narcotic junkies by ignorant people. I can't imagine what some would think of me if they knew I stick myself with a needle.
You're just "diabetic."

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
Not having a good day today.

I felt tired and depleted all day. I don't think I'm getting enough sleep. Lately I've been getting 5hrs or so. I need to manage my time better and try getting 7.

Weight has been steadily increasing, but have been stuck at 175 for a few days now. Deep down I know I'm not eating enough. It's always been so hard for me to get past 4000 cals consistently.

Things at work have been going terrible; so that isn't helping my stress levels either.

On top of all that, I still have a couple hits of weed every night. Nothing major, but it's probably not helping me.

Anyway, I'm gonna stay possitive. Most of the cycle is still ahead of me, I just need to straighten some things out. The feeling I've been getting in the gym has been incredible though. I've never been as strong as I am right now, no lie.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe you need to switch to an indica and you'll sleep better and have a bigger appetite. Just saying..

LilTank

Awards
Weed while on steroids is a great thing if your not lazy. Being able to eat those extra calories! I'm trying it this summer and help bulk honestly. Lol doing it at night only though because I literally can't sleep and it will help with that as well.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
If your having problems with eating enough throw in some anabeta, does wonders for appetite!

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
Feeling a lot better today. I think a minimum of 7hrs sleep is ideal for me, as well as keeping carbs up.

Also, I wonder if I might truly be feeling the test kicking in for the first time. I've felt "tight" on PH cycles, but this feeling is different like pure energy is running through me. Crazy feeling, this can't be plecebo.

Will be hitting gym hard tomorrow.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
I'm in man! Just got all caught up on this thread.

I'm cutting right now IF/low carb then I'll be starting an SD/Test E cycle. I'm around the same size as you so definitely interested in your results.

AwhYeah

AwhYeah

Banned
Awards
Feeling a lot better today. I think a minimum of 7hrs sleep is ideal for me, as well as keeping carbs up.

Also, I wonder if I might truly be feeling the test kicking in for the first time. I've felt "tight" on PH cycles, but this feeling is different like pure energy is running through me. Crazy feeling, this can't be plecebo.

Will be hitting gym hard tomorrow.
This statement makes me very excited for July

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys.

Not too much to update. It's been 5 full weeks on test thus far.

Like an idiot I've been undereating, and am still holding at 175. I'm gonna get serious though; I know I can do it.

My strength and endurance is like nothing I've had before. It's incredible. I'm half temped to explore some low rep ranges with higher weight, just to see what I'm capable of. All I can say is it's still early in the cycle and I'm getting STRONG.

Also, I've got numerous small zits on my chest which I hardly ever get. Thankfully, my face is still clear. I'm not worried.

All in all, my money is on the test being legit. What's exciting is how it's still early, it may not even be in full force yet.

So again, I will up the cals, keep lifting hard, and hopefully I'll be closing in on 180 by next update.

ludbg

ludbg

Awards
Way to go man. For me it kicked in hard in week 6.
Drink alot of water and limit sodium intake to minimize waterweight. I blew up like crazy at week 7 i was up 20lbs.

As for the acne, go tanning once in a while if possible.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd recommend Cycle Assist for overall health, but if acne is really an issue, vitamin B5 helps greatly with that.

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
6 full weeks on test.

In a way, I'm kind of depressed that I'm not gaining the weight I expected. I know it's my fault, I know I need to eat more, but I've gained more weight on SD to be honest.

The strength gains have been phenomenal, there's no denying that. I'm very pleased with it, but I really looking for size.

Here's the strange thing; there's no "on" or "alpha" feeling just walking around during the day. It isn't unti I hit the gym, and notice my strength and endurance, that I can tell I'm on cycle. So I'm kinda disapointed in that regard. I suppose even at 6 weeks I'm might not be feeling the full effects. It's possible.

Anyway, I'm very likely going to be extending the cycle to 16 weeks, which would leave me another 10 full weeks to get my act together and EAT. May not be the smartest thing, but I'll be doing a proper PCT.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you run any labs? Couple guys on here sound just like about being disappointed with the lack of alpha and size- ended up being high e2 issues.

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
No blood work.

Idiotic I suppose, but I'm currently without health insurance and I'm not willing to drop the cash.

lboston

lboston

Awards
No blood work.

Idiotic I suppose, but I'm currently without health insurance and I'm not willing to drop the cash.
Private labs md can get all you need for around 50 bucks.

Imskyhigh87

Banned
Awards
Still planning to run 12 weeks? Hows the energy levels, any lethargy at all? Have u tried switching to low rep heary sets yet?

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
I don't know what to do anymore.

I'm LOSING weight on 5,000 calories a day.

I'm damn strong, stronger than I've ever been. Other than that, I have no reason to suppose this test is dosed properly, or if it's even test at all.

Balls are not any smaller, weight is not increasing, no lethargy, no tightness, etc.

I know I need a blood test, but for now I'm just going to up the cals to 6,000.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Get blood work done. You could be shooting Draino for all you know. If you have the money for gear you should have the money to get blood work done our not run a cycle.

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
Get blood work done. You could be shooting Draino for all you know. If you have the money for gear you should have the money to get blood work done our not run a cycle.
I'll be looking into it.

I cannot get that $50 blood test from private labs, because I'm in NY and apparently state medical billing laws won't allow it.

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
Doing some research, and apparently I'm screwed.

It doesn't appear you can get a blood test in NY without being under a physician's care.

Even if I went to a doctor, my guess is between the visit and the testing, it's going to cost a boatload of money without insurance. And then there is the issue of admitting to illicit drug use.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You sure you are being honest with yourself about your diet? I don't know of anyone outside of an upper level athlete in the middle of training that would be losing weight on 5k calories a day.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You sure you are being honest with yourself about your diet? I don't know of anyone outside of an upper level athlete in the middle of training that would be losing weight on 5k calories a day.
Or he has a tape worm the size of an anaconda :)

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
Well, I remember bulking from 130lbs did in fact require over 4K, so being 40lbs heavier now, plus being on gear, I could easily see a 6K minimum requirement.

I'm cursed, it seems.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you need 6k, plus gear to gain weight, you truly are an anomaly.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Doing some research, and apparently I'm screwed.

It doesn't appear you can get a blood test in NY without being under a physician's care.

Even if I went to a doctor, my guess is between the visit and the testing, it's going to cost a boatload of money without insurance. And then there is the issue of admitting to illicit drug use.
How close are you to state lines broseph? I'm a few hours to pa and plan to make that trip next time I run gear. My hormones were so jacked last time I used and all through pct. I can't stress how important it is.

In my experiences high or low e2, testosterone doesn't put the weight on like drol or deca. You may be expecting too much (as bad as it sounds ). You've gotta keep in mind anadrol and superdrol were both designed for wasting disease or whatever it's called to add weight to patients. Test is more hormonal replacement

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
How close are you to state lines broseph? I'm a few hours to pa and plan to make that trip next time I run gear. My hormones were so jacked last time I used and all through pct. I can't stress how important it is.

In my experiences high or low e2, testosterone doesn't put the weight on like drol or deca. You may be expecting too much (as bad as it sounds ). You've gotta keep in mind anadrol and superdrol were both designed for wasting disease or whatever it's called to add weight to patients. Test is more hormonal replacement

Not too close to state lines, but it's an option.

Yes I feel you are right about test.

Having run SD before, it's entirely possible that test just wouldn't seem as effective.

AwhYeah

AwhYeah

Banned
Awards
Buy a twin family pack of Nutella and Nilla Waffers (my bulking secret).

Report back with weight gain

*Disclaimer* You will be bloated as fuk

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The main ingredients in Nutella and Nilla wafers is sugar. Not only is that a terrible bulking secret, but not effective in any manner that someone would want to be using to gain weight.

...and being bloated is not a good side

ikillsuckers

ikillsuckers

Awards
Wow, itd be very hard to believe that your eating 5 thousand cals and not gaining.

I know alot of guys who claim they eat like this but when it comes down to it..theyre not, do you measure and weigh all your food and count calories? Be 100% honest, also what are you eating? Stick to foods that will actually have an anabolic effect...meats...whole grains...healthy fats...and stay away from sugar...nilla wafers and nutella is not a bulking secret its a get fat secret, also...be consistent with your meals...eat clean and often. You can be on all the gear you want but lets not forget the most important part of this sport...diet. and then the second most important part...training. maybe you need to have somebody with a bit more experience take a look at your training routine. What kind of split are you on?

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Yeah that many calories doesn't sound right, are you extremely active or something? In my experience, until I hit about 175 I can gain weight at about 3500 calories, then I have to jump up to 4k to break 180 but also I am pretty sedentary(video game nerd/lifter). Idk if you already do this or not but also I ALWAYS round down calories when bulking, and round up when cutting if I am unsure about something.

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
I don't have a desk job; I'm on my feet all day.

Yes I'm certain it's 5K.

I eat eggs, oatmeal, tuna sandwiches with cheese, whole milk, chicken, V8 (because I don't eat veggies), and take shots of olive oil.

That is where all my calories come from.

No I don't weigh food; I go by the nutrition information on the lable.

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that many calories doesn't sound right, are you extremely active or something? In my experience, until I hit about 175 I can gain weight at about 3500 calories, then I have to jump up to 4k to break 180 but also I am pretty sedentary(video game nerd/lifter). Idk if you already do this or not but also I ALWAYS round down calories when bulking, and round up when cutting if I am unsure about something.
Very good idea man, thanks.

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
Wow, itd be very hard to believe that your eating 5 thousand cals and not gaining.

I know alot of guys who claim they eat like this but when it comes down to it..theyre not, do you measure and weigh all your food and count calories? Be 100% honest, also what are you eating? Stick to foods that will actually have an anabolic effect...meats...whole grains...healthy fats...and stay away from sugar...nilla wafers and nutella is not a bulking secret its a get fat secret, also...be consistent with your meals...eat clean and often. You can be on all the gear you want but lets not forget the most important part of this sport...diet. and then the second most important part...training. maybe you need to have somebody with a bit more experience take a look at your training routine. What kind of split are you on?
4 day split.

Monday: shoulders and forearms

Wednesday: chest and triceps

Friday: back and biceps

Sunday: Legs

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
I don't have a desk job; I'm on my feet all day.

Yes I'm certain it's 5K.

I eat eggs, oatmeal, tuna sandwiches with cheese, whole milk, chicken, V8 (because I don't eat veggies), and take shots of olive oil.

That is where all my calories come from.

No I don't weigh food; I go by the nutrition information on the lable.
Sounds like you eat pretty clean. Might be a good idea to throw some "dirtier" food in there. Not really dirty, but higher fat meats might help you out. Things like beef, bratwurst, sausage, or bacon maybe. If you aren't gaining at all now, maybe it would be better to try this and possibly gain a little more fat but at least be gaining something.

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like you eat pretty clean. Might be a good idea to throw some "dirtier" food in there. Not really dirty, but higher fat meats might help you out. Things like beef, bratwurst, sausage, or bacon maybe. If you aren't gaining at all now, maybe it would be better to try this and possibly gain a little more fat but at least be gaining something.
Not a bad idea as I love all those.

Also mixing some weight gainer powder with the milk I take to work.

Never been a fan of weight gainers, but the extra calories and protein can't hurt.

chris223

Awards
  • Established
If OP is burning through calories like there's no tomorrow, then there's no reason for him not to throw in some junk food like Nutella. Sugary foods shouldn't be a staple but he certainly doesn't need to avoid them, and the great thing about Nutella is it has fat. I'd leave out the Nilla wafers, but when bulking I do enjoy some Nutella spread on an Ezekiel English muffin a few times a week; breaks up the monotony of meat and eggs and rice. My wife also makes pancakes with Nutella and they're ****ing awesome, but that's a cheat meal for me. As long as his protein intake is where it needs to be, he can do what he needs to do to push his calorie threshold.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
4 day split.

Monday: shoulders and forearms

Wednesday: chest and triceps

Friday: back and biceps

Sunday: Legs
Breakdown what you are doing for leg, back, and chest work. Also, it wouldn't hurt to add a second leg day and combine chest and shoulder work. Also, forearm day? LOL

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
Forearms, triceps, biceps on a bulk routine? C'mon man. Put a second leg day, maybe cleans, some presses, and DL work in there. You are hurting yourself with that routine.
Actually I don't go crazy with isolation exercises, maybe bicep curls, but that's about it.

Chest day is always heavy bench and incline work, back day is VERY heavy deadlifts. I also do military press for shoulders.

I like the idea of a second leg day.

Oh I just like the burn in my forearms, can't explain it.