Getting blood work done

WolfJFlywheel

Awards
Last injection was 250mg 10 days ago. Have blood work tomorrow. What can expect as far as test level? Still elevated from shot?

should I get them taken in morning or afternoon? Probably doesn’t matter?

for context I’m 44yo male. Been on 150mg week for 2 years. Two 12 week 500mg cycles in that time frame.

Last edited:
botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Are you saying that your TRT dose is 150mg, but you ran a cycle (of what duration??) of 250mg? And the blood work is for your TRT doc?

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
If that’s the case, I need to take at least 3 weeks off (21 days) to get back down my TRT test levels. Anything less than that will probably put your test too high and your dr will either know your taking more test / may want to reduce your TRT dose.

WolfJFlywheel

Awards
If that’s the case, I need to take at least 3 weeks off (21 days) to get back down my TRT test levels. Anything less than that will probably put your test too high and your dr will either know your taking more test / may want to reduce your TRT dose.
Got a new girlfriend recently so had been doing 250 for a few weeks lol

yes for trt doc. Want my levels to be lower

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I do 100mg TRT and I cruise year around at 150mg. I take a full three weeks off and it puts me in a range my TRT doc is happy with. If I were you, I would pause for 3 full weeks (all together). Worst case is that its a bit low and you can tell them you missed a couple of shots in the past couple of weeks. But if its too high, its hard to explain. I also have access to my bloodwork results before I talk with the Doc so I can get my story straight if things are off in some area.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes, I would Reschedule

WolfJFlywheel

Awards
I didn’t go Friday. Need to reschedule and going to try to make it to end of the coming week or early next.

Can already feel the effects leaving big time. Deflated, sore after lifting, nausea.

thought about going to get my own blood work before too